ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

Okay what do you guys think is the 12th role? We've identified 11 roles in the game, what's the last role? a third mafia/mason? or something else?
Tigers ate my signature.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by ryan »

Well if we have a role blocker (allegedly) isn't it possible we also have a mafia roleblocker?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

^^^ all those posts just show that I was wrong. Is that honestly why you think I am scummy, because I was wrong? And all my ideas made sense at the time and I think most of the town understood where I was coming from and even agreed with most of my points. At least, there wasn't a lot of arguing about those points at the time, so it seemed people understood/agreed.

You gotta admit Estes's claim and investigation seemed like a huge coincidence. That's the whole reason I didn't trust him! Heck, he could still be scum who decided to claim in order to become a "confirmed" cop. We don't know for a fact that that's not what's going on here. (at this point, I am trusting him though)
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

I think with all these power roles we probably have 3 mafia + SK, otherwise the game is way unbalanced in town's favor. I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia had extra powers too, like godfather or roleblocker, since the town seems quite powerful.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Estes »

ZeekLTK wrote:Dean's thing about music... Estes can you elaborate? Maybe if we can figure out that role it'll help tremendously.
It said I saw music written down, and nothing suspicious. That was all; I just assumed it meant he was a singer/composer/writer or something.

Can anyone who watches South Park figure out a show where Eric has something to do with music?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:^^^ all those posts just show that I was wrong. Is that honestly why you think I am scummy, because I was wrong? And all my ideas made sense at the time and I think most of the town understood where I was coming from and even agreed with most of my points. At least, there wasn't a lot of arguing about those points at the time, so it seemed people understood/agreed.

You gotta admit Estes's claim and investigation seemed like a huge coincidence. That's the whole reason I didn't trust him! Heck, he could still be scum who decided to claim in order to become a "confirmed" cop. We don't know for a fact that that's not what's going on here. (at this point, I am trusting him though)
Than don't rip my ass for not believing your claim when you yourself have admitted to not believing others.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

So you think it's 3 mafia then?

Right after I posted that I was thinking "hmmm... the town has a vigilante and there is a SK, so there has to be more than 2 mafia because there is a high chance of one of them dieing at night."

So I'm also thinking 3 mafia... and this is the set up:

3 mafia
1 serial killer
-
2 masons
2 cops (1 sane, 1 insane)
1 doctor
1 vigilante
1 roleblocker
1 miller

If this is the case (and no one has lied about their claims) then the doctor has a huge advantage here because he knows who the remaining mafia/SK is. The only problem is a) do we believe the people who have claimed? and b) how does the doctor let the rest of us know who to go after without revealing himself?
Tigers ate my signature.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:
ZeekLTK wrote:Dean's thing about music... Estes can you elaborate? Maybe if we can figure out that role it'll help tremendously.
It said I saw music written down, and nothing suspicious. That was all; I just assumed it meant he was a singer/composer/writer or something.

Can anyone who watches South Park figure out a show where Eric has something to do with music?
It didn't give you an episode?
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Estes »

^ Just went to wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartman#Music

Like finding a needle in a haystack.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Estes wrote:

The two dead masons were related to music, maybe Dean was a mason too. No specific episodes are coming to mind though, where Eric writes music, but there is the one with the brown note where the boys edit the national kids' band music to try to make the whole world crap their pants.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Estes »

ryan wrote:It didn't give you an episode?
No, I didn't get one on Sorin either. I guess that would make it too easy to find the Godfather.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

Also why was ChaosOmega "Stan"? Does that mean the mafia are NOT Cartmen? That the other two are Kyle and Kenny?
Tigers ate my signature.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:Also why was ChaosOmega "Stan"? Does that mean the mafia are NOT Cartmen? That the other two are Kyle and Kenny?
Shit Zeek, that's an interesting point, I didn't even think for a second why Chaos wasn't a Cartman character. So it's possible Kyle, Kenny and Stan are the guilty ones?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

ZeekLTK wrote:So you think it's 3 mafia then?

Right after I posted that I was thinking "hmmm... the town has a vigilante and there is a SK, so there has to be more than 2 mafia because there is a high chance of one of them dieing at night."

So I'm also thinking 3 mafia... and this is the set up:

3 mafia
1 serial killer
-
2 masons
2 cops (1 sane, 1 insane)
1 doctor
1 vigilante
1 roleblocker
1 miller

If this is the case (and no one has lied about their claims) then the doctor has a huge advantage here because he knows who the remaining mafia/SK is. The only problem is a) do we believe the people who have claimed? and b) how does the doctor let the rest of us know who to go after without revealing himself?
Gatorguy claimed vanilla. Maybe we don't have a doc. Also your idea about the doc knowing who is scum assumes that none of the claimers are lying.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by Estes »

Someone PM Stewie and ask if he meant to put that.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by ryan »

We don't know Sorin's role do we? Just that he was town, what if he was the doc?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

That makes sense - mafia are non-Cartman characters. Not sure how it helps us though, so I don't know why ryan is saying "good point!"
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

ryan wrote:We don't know Sorin's role do we? Just that he was town, what if he was the doc?
He was a vig
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Off the Mark wrote: Also your idea about the doc knowing who is scum assumes that none of the claimers are lying.
Duh, you mentioned that. I am an idiot.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:That makes sense - mafia are non-Cartman characters. Not sure how it helps us though, so I don't know why ryan is saying "good point!"
Because my non paying attention friend, if that's the case it should be easier to find the liars when it comes to claims IF it's true that the scum is non-Cartman.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

We only have 3 unclaimed players, we may as well mass-claim.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by Estes »

When people get "sent to jail" who could be "killing" them? I'm not familiar with all the possible mafia scum roles.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:When people get "sent to jail" who could be "killing" them? I'm not familiar with all the possible mafia scum roles.
I think Stewie said earlier that people who are "sent to jail" cannot return and are basically dead.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by Estes »

I know. What mafiascum role has the ability to do that?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

ryan wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:That makes sense - mafia are non-Cartman characters. Not sure how it helps us though, so I don't know why ryan is saying "good point!"
Because my non paying attention friend, if that's the case it should be easier to find the liars when it comes to claims IF it's true that the scum is non-Cartman.
I never expected Mafia Cartman to claim their actual episodes, I thought that'd be too obvious. They'll need to make one up either way, whether they are "evil" Cartman or non-Cartman.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”