Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Dun Dun Dun...

Another one bites the dust....

M4yhem, Townie has been KILLED.

Current VC:
3 MGM(CuriousKarmaDog, HazzelQ, Mirth)
2 HazzleQ(Kinetic, Stewie)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by Kinetic »

After that I'm even more convinced that the SK is trying to frame MGM. HazzleQ seems like the best suspect imo.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by Mgm »

heatherlou wrote:I just don't understand the sudden change in heart. I know Mirth mentioned her reasons for a no-lynch, were they that convincing to you?
Have you been reading my posts? I explained why I had a change of heart. Once, maybe even twice.
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
heatherlou
heatherlou
Townie
heatherlou
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:51 pm

Post by heatherlou »

Yeah, I am reading your posts. Particularly post #110, which comes close after you say this:
I'm antsy all right! We're on a deadline and if nothing happens and the SK doesn't stay on target in killing mafia, we're toast after a mere 4 death townies. Don't you think a townie would get restless with an impending deadline?
I thought that was a pretty damn good idea. Then mirth expressed some questions about pushing for a lynch. Particularly:
I don't really see how not having a lynch before the SK's deadline is a bad thing (as long as when we do decide to lynch it falls on a deadline) in a nightless game. Please explain it to me? Why hurry?
Instead of explaining right then, you just kind of sit it out and don't answer her question. You just say:
Not having a lynch actually starts to sound like a good option
In fact, at the beginning of that post, you're still advocating for a lynch, cause you don't want to be waiting too long to lynch scum, which is a good point. Then a few posts later you answer hazzelq (post 122) with a more coherent idea about why you're abandoning the push for a lynch (and not a quick lynch). That inital switch is what I'm saying is scummy.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."
-Brendan Gill
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:24 pm

Post by Mirth »

Raffles wrote: so you are not holding back any information?
No, Raffles, Im stating my opinion as things are going along. And now that we have a dead townie, I do have something to add:

What I don't like:

- At the beginning of the game, MGM mentioned that he didn't like misspellings. Funny how the first two people dead have numerically spelled variations of certain words. This strikes me as being one of two things. MGM could actually be using the spelling thing as a random means of killing. Or someone picked up on MGM saying that and felt like setting them up. Which brings me to point 2.

- Kinetic's post. Kinetic mentions a set up, so I'm going to assume he means the reason I just mentioned up above. What I don't like is that he doesn't mention a reason. Also I'd like to know exactly why he thinks Hazzel is the best suspect.

- I'm not sure exactly what Heatherlou is trying to say with her last post. She doesn't include a point.

- The kill itself. M4yhem did two things before dying. First, he voted me on "gut feeling," and second he said that Hazzel "is almost certainly not the SK". I do not understand the SK's choice here, and here is why:

First of all, M4yhem has not been particularly active, but he is not the most inactive person in this thread either. So I'm going to rule out a kill based on inactivity. M4yhem second post is what interests me. He mentions that Hazzel is probably not the SK, and CKD agrees with him, and Raffles says he's inclined to believe that Hazzel isn't lying about the pm. Thus it seems to me that M4yhem discounted Hazzel as an SK suspect, which seems to be an interesting thing to note, since currently Hazzel and MGM are the only players with votes on them. I am not sure what this means in the long run, though.

Second, going back to the first kill, D3sisted, he only had one post where he voted MGM (he also mentioned M4yhem, so perhaps the SK took that as a possible hint on other scum). D3sisted's death left MGM as the most promising suspect, so what bothers me here is why the SK didn't kill MGM if the SK is also hunting mafia. Yes, the SK may be attempting to frame MGM, but I don't see how this is a very good plan. At the moment, I find MGM more suspicious as possible scum rather than serial killer (as it does seem a little too convienant that people are dying based on their names), and I'm pretty sure that there are other people not too thrilled with MGM's posting as evidenced by the vote count. And I just forgot what my point was going to be. It's 2:30 in the morning and my brain decided to shut down. I'll try to make sense of my rambling a little bit later, when I've gotten some sleep.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by Mirth »

Oh! I remembered my point. If MGM is scum, wouldn't it be better for the SK to have killed MGM instead for the very reason of being rather suspicious, thus throwing the town in a state of a bit more confusion and possibly buying himself a better oppurtunity at winning (ie have more kills with which to make sure that he does not end up alive with enugh mafia members to majority vote a lynch that could kill him). Then again, I suppose it doesn't particularly matter to the SK whom he kills, as long as it confuses the town, because either way his only objective would be to stay hidden. (Also long as he doesnt leave himself with just 3 or 2 mafia members alive at the end of the game, he would win.)
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:25 pm

Post by Mgm »

At the moment, I find MGM more suspicious as possible scum rather than serial killer
'Scum' is the collective noun that describes all evil non-town roles. So I think you meant to say that "you found me [Mgm] suspicious as possible mafia, rather than serial killer."
Show
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:46 pm

Post by Mgm »

The Deepfried Ninja wrote:im sorry i have not posted ill have something by tommorrow i promise
That was the Ninja's first and only post in the game and I didn't see any post yesterday that showed he kept that promise.

Here's a vote that hopefully discourages him from lurking:
Vote:The Deepfried Ninja

FOS: deepsouth

With 2 posts you're not much better, I didn't even remember you were playing until I perused the opening post.
Show
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:52 pm

Post by Kinetic »

MGM is currently the most likely person to be lynched based on the way the town is swaying at this moment. I could see the SK letting the town take care of MGM so he doesn't have to waste a kill on him. Remember, the SK only has one person he needs alive at the end, and that is himself. Everyone else has got to die eventually. I could see him picking off people who don't see likely to get lynched so he gets the most efficiency out of his kills. I also wouldn't put it past a newb SK to think that killing M4yhem would quicken MGM's lynch.

At this point I'm most suspicious of HazzleQ, but there are other people on my radar.

One thing to remember is that there are two scum groups and both of them have information that the town would like to have.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:31 pm

Post by Mirth »

Mgm wrote:
At the moment, I find MGM more suspicious as possible scum rather than serial killer
'Scum' is the collective noun that describes all evil non-town roles. So I think you meant to say that "you found me [Mgm] suspicious as possible mafia, rather than serial killer."
Sorry, my brain isn't functioning this morning. (Maybe I should sleep). Yes. That is what I meant. I think you're more likely to be mafia than anything else.

I also don't realy understeand your vote on DeepFriedNinja. Sure, he hasn't posted, but it was the weekend, so that might be a reason for it. I don't really see how a lurker vote would help.

Kinetic, what do you mean two groups?

And now, off to the bus stop on no sleep. Weeee!
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm

Post by Mgm »

I also don't realy understeand your vote on DeepFriedNinja. Sure, he hasn't posted, but it was the weekend, so that might be a reason for it.
The game started on the 11th - that is 9 days ago. Not being able to post doesn't explain why he has just one post in over a week.
Show
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:39 pm

Post by Mgm »

EBWOP: I meant to say:
"Not being able to post
in the weekend
doesn't explain why he has just one post in over a week."
Show
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:58 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I am still for the MGM lynch (for reasons stated in post 100)..nothing has changed this view. However, if we do lynch MGM and he comes up mafia, big FoS on Kinetic.
Kinetic wrote:After that I'm even more convinced that the SK is trying to frame MGM. HazzleQ seems like the best suspect imo.
How exactly is the SK trying to frame MGM with a M4yham kill? Seems to me that there are better people to daykill that would “frame” MGM. The SK just wants to be the last man standing, why would he need to frame MGM? Given the current votes, it looks like there is a huge suspicion on MGM. I think that if MGM was the SK he might take out someone voting on him (because he is at 3 votes). That being said, the SK would have probably taken out someone who is voting for MGM to make it look like MGM was the SK trying to get rid of votes on him.

So, who was m4yham’s vote on? Had to go back to page 3 to find it, but it was on Mirth. So if the SK was trying to frame anyone, wouldn’t the SK be trying to frame Mirth, instead of MGM?

How does killing M4yham speed up the MGM lynch?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:30 am

Post by Mirth »

You make an interesting point CKD, but could you explain why you think Kinetic would be more suspicious if MGM is mafia?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:35 am

to me, it looks like he is defending MGM...by stating that the SK is framing MGM is a ploy to either get votes off of his scumbuddy or stop more votes compliing. I do not trust anybody enough in this game to defend anyone yet. Looks like Kinetic is sticking his neck out there for MGM by posting this comment. Why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Mgm »

curiouskarmadog wrote:How does killing M4yham speed up the MGM lynch?
Try reading post 154 by Mirth. He explained it quite a lot of detail.
Show
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:50 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Ok, I have two things to add:
Kinetic wrote:After that I'm even more convinced that the SK is trying to frame MGM. HazzleQ seems like the best suspect imo.
Mirth wrote:Kinetics post (...)
I'd like to know exactly why he thinks Hazzel is the best suspect.
Kinetic wrote:At this point I'm most suspicious of HazzleQ, but there are other people on my radar.

One thing to remember is that there are two scum groups and both of them have information that the town would like to have.
1) Kinetic- why don't you answer the question? Why do you think I am the most likely one to be SK?
2) What information are you talking about? Who they are, or what...?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:27 am

Post by Kinetic »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
How exactly is the SK trying to frame MGM with a M4yham kill?
So far both SK kills have been on people MGM jokingly targeted. Coincidence?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Whole bunch of WIFOM

How does killing M4yham speed up the MGM lynch?
Exactly how it is working. Now don't get me wrong, I never said I don't think MGM could be scum, but I also think that it is mighty suspicious that the scummiest players in the game seem to be piling on MGM. The only reason I'm not attacking MGM is not because I don't think its possible for him to be scummy, but because I'm more suspicious of the people attacking him.
curiouskarmadog wrote:to me, it looks like he is defending MGM...by stating that the SK is framing MGM is a ploy to either get votes off of his scumbuddy or stop more votes compliing. I do not trust anybody enough in this game to defend anyone yet. Looks like Kinetic is sticking his neck out there for MGM by posting this comment. Why?
You are misconstruing my intentions and placing words in my mouth. I never defended MGM, I pointed out what I think is happening. Also, read the responses below, I think you'll find them enlightening.
HazzelQ wrote:Ok, I have two things to add:
Mirth wrote:Kinetics post (...)
I'd like to know exactly why he thinks Hazzel is the best suspect.
Kinetic wrote:At this point I'm most suspicious of HazzleQ, but there are other people on my radar.

1) Kinetic- why don't you answer the question? Why do you think I am the most likely one to be SK?
2) What information are you talking about? Who they are, or what...?
Wow, the way you put those quotes, almost seemed like that was an exchange between me and Mirth. However those "two" posts by me were from the same post, and the one from Mirth was from a little while back. Sorry, I didn't even notice that question in the post at the time, next time if you're going to quote like that mention post numbers in the quote so there isn't any confusion.

Question 1: I never said I thought you were the Serial Killer. :P I wanted to see if you'd slip up... like that :P. No no, I think you're mafia not the SK. The way you're voting, the lashing out and attacks, all of it screams mafia to me. Now I have stated I don't have an air tight, open-shut case against you, but I have a strong gut feeling that you and possibly one of your scum buddies is on MGM. And I also have a strong feeling that the mafia thinks that MGM is the SK. I also think that MGM isn't the SK at this point, and that the SK is currently hiding- most likely in plain sight.

Question 2: The SK is a scum group consisting of only him(or her)self. That is what I meant by two scum groups. I should have been more clear and said scum factions, but groups work all the same. That being said, the mafia know exactly who is on their team. That is information that if the town had could help us discern a lot out of the game. And SK has information on who he is going to kill next, why, and how he plans to survive.

That is all pretty basic mafia stuff. I would have assumed I wouldn't have had to explain it (referring to question 2).
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:28 am

OK officially FOS Kinetic.

Kinetic wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Well, this is inaccurate or an out and out lie. Please post where MGM jokingly targeted M4yham. He jokingly target d3sisted and me.
Kinetic wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: How does killing M4yham speed up the MGM lynch?
Exactly how it is working. Now don't get me wrong, I never said I don't think MGM could be scum, but I also think that it is mighty suspicious that the scummiest players in the game seem to be piling on MGM. The only reason I'm not attacking MGM is not because I don't think its possible for him to be scummy, but because I'm more suspicious of the people attacking him.
Did you actually answer my question or just scoot around it? AGAIN, how does killing M4yham speed up the MGM lynch? So far it has done absolutely nothing.

Kinetic wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:to me, it looks like he is defending MGM...by stating that the SK is framing MGM is a ploy to either get votes off of his scumbuddy or stop more votes compliing. I do not trust anybody enough in this game to defend anyone yet. Looks like Kinetic is sticking his neck out there for MGM by posting this comment. Why?
You are misconstruing my intentions and placing words in my mouth. I never defended MGM, I pointed out what I think is happening
Interesting. Why did you feel it necessary to point it out now? Who was that post for? As it stands you say the people attacking MGM are scummier…but MGM could be scum. Looks like you have cleared yourself both ways. If the MGM lynch goes down (or if he is Nked) and he comes up scum, you can always fall back on “well, I never said I don’t think MGM could be scum”. By stating you think the people “pushing” then lynch are scummier, is a way of defending MGM. I could go into a deeper analysis of why (or how rather) you are defending him, but you are not an idiot. You know you are defending him.

I am directly asking you, do you think MGM is scum or not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Kinetic »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
OK officially FOS Kinetic.

Kinetic wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Well, this is inaccurate or an out and out lie. Please post where MGM jokingly targeted M4yham. He jokingly target d3sisted and me.
Bleh, no that is my notes failing me >>. I noted d3s pointing out the m4yhem thing, then I had MGM voting m4yhem next but it was really heatherlou. I went back and noticed this just now. Honest mistake, don't blow it out of proportion.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: How does killing M4yham speed up the MGM lynch?
Did you actually answer my question or just scoot around it? AGAIN, how does killing M4yham speed up the MGM lynch? So far it has done absolutely nothing.
I answered your question, however that was based on my mistake that MGM voted for him. Calm down, I get it, I made a mistake. Jeez. Plus, my original point still stands, the SK wants MGM lynched no matter what his alignment. He's going to leave the people voting him alone so that they can continue to push him.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
You are misconstruing my intentions and placing words in my mouth. I never defended MGM, I pointed out what I think is happening
Interesting. Why did you feel it necessary to point it out now? Who was that post for? As it stands you say the people attacking MGM are scummier…but MGM could be scum. Looks like you have cleared yourself both ways. If the MGM lynch goes down (or if he is Nked) and he comes up scum, you can always fall back on “well, I never said I don’t think MGM could be scum”. By stating you think the people “pushing” then lynch are scummier, is a way of defending MGM. I could go into a deeper analysis of why (or how rather) you are defending him, but you are not an idiot. You know you are defending him.

I am directly asking you, do you think MGM is scum or not?
[/quote]

I. Don't. Know. I'm telling you directly, I DON'T KNOW! Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But I am not going to be pressured by you into saying one way or the other. This sort of high-pressure tactics is what I've seen scum use millions of times to try and force someone to make a choice when both choices are rigged to lose.

If I say he's scum you will just think its scum giving up one of their own if he's scum, or scum trying to mislead the town if he's town.

If I say I think he's town you push this "connection" even more, and I'm screwed no matter WHAT he comes up as. Because if he comes up scum than you will say I'm his scum buddy, and if he comes up town you'll call me scum trying to latch onto a townie to avoid suspicion!

I'll tell you EXACTLY what I think. I still think YOU and HazzleQ, and to a lesser extant Mirth, are the three scummiest players in the game. Mirth not as much, but still he has a weird odor in my opinion. And as long as you three are the ones pushing the MGM lynch I'm going to look at it with a very suspicious eye.

And no, this is not defending MGM. I still am not sure about him, I am just more unsure of the three I mentioned, and I'm not going to follow anyone blindly either way.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:18 am

Kinetic wrote: Plus, my original point still stands, the SK wants MGM lynched no matter what his alignment. He's going to leave the people voting him alone so that they can continue to push him.
Anybody who plays mafia realizes why the SK did not want to hit MGM. So that point is obvious. But by saying it the way that you did (with your false or inaccurate information, whatever the case may be), it made it look like lynching MGM was scummy. When indeed it is not. It was a defense rather you want to admit it or not.
Kinetic wrote:
I.Don't. Know. I'm telling you directly, I DON'T KNOW! Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But I am not going to be pressured by you into saying one way or the other. This sort of high-pressure tactics is what I've seen scum use millions of times to try and force someone to make a choice when both choices are rigged to lose..
Fine you do not know. Now that I call out your fence sitting on the issue, you start to suggest I am scum. I am not surprised. This was not a logic trap. You think he is town, ok I understand why you would defend him…you think he is scum, well, why are you not voting for him. Currently you want us to believe you are fence sitting. “I just don’t know”. Personally I think you are scum with MGM. You are not certian that he is going to be lynched yet, so you are afraid to commit either way.
I just wanted to know why you were defending him. Now, I want to know why you cant admit you were/are defending him.

Interesting that the 3 people voting for him you are calling scummy…Why is that? Why is MGM not in your scummy radar, but HazzleQ, myself, and Mirth are? Again you paint a MGM lynch as scummy..I wonder if he gets another vote, well that person be scummy too?

I still think MGM is the lynch of the day…when he comes up scum, I know where I want to go next.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Stewie »

HazzelQ wrote:
Stewie wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: Here is the current problem with this game. We a.) don’t have enough active posters and b.) don’t have a Mod that can check the internet regularly. In a game set up like this one where we have a deadline, we need a Mod who is on top of this game. WE NEED PRODS! What should we do? Is there a back up Mod? DO we just grin and bear it?

We need the thoughts, votes, and feed back of every person in this game. If not, this game is heavily slanted in favor of the the SK and mafia.
I agree on the last part. But since we do have some people posting, we should focus on them. I see no reason not to lynch mgn, if he is vanilla we have not lost the most important player, and if he is mafia it's a big step forward.
unvote, vote: HazzelQ

He says that if he is town, we have not lost the most important player, which is a crappy argument on a game where every town role is vanilla. If he is town, he would see how this argument would also apply towards his lynch, and would therefore not use it.

Also, try to condense your posts into one. You could have said what you said in five posts in just one.
I will post as many posts I want to dude :D

I did explain that part, please read one of my million posts again.
I see it, and I don't buy it.
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:12 am

Post by Mgm »

I voted d3sisted for crappy spelling. It's not too much of a jump to think I'd have similar ideas about M4yhem.
Show
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:22 am

Post by Kinetic »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Interesting that the 3 people voting for him you are calling scummy…Why is that? Why is MGM not in your scummy radar, but HazzleQ, myself, and Mirth are? Again you paint a MGM lynch as scummy..I wonder if he gets another vote, well that person be scummy too?

I still think MGM is the lynch of the day…when he comes up scum, I know where I want to go next.
Continue to say exactly the opposite of what I am saying. I never said I don't find MGM scummy, and if I had to give a number estimate on who I find scummy, MGM and Mirth would be about equal in my book. But I STILL find you and HazzleQ the most scummy people here. Your own certainty that MGM is scum is scummy as hell. No one but scum know that with such certainty and I have yet to see anything from MGM that would have you so certain.

The only reason I'm not also jumping on MGM is because you and HazzleQ are on the top of my suspect list. Simple as that. And this "defense" ha! I'm defending MGM the same way you're defending HazzleQ. So maybe you should look at yourself a little more.

And don't give me those off the cuff threats. They're not going to convince me to follow you because "O no, MGM might be scum, I better follow CKD!"
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:25 am

Post by Mgm »

CKD. Stop harrassing Kinetic. If I do indeed end up dead, you'll find out I'm not scum with him.
to me, it looks like he is defending MGM...by stating that the SK is framing MGM is a ploy to either get votes off of his scumbuddy or stop more votes compliing. I do not trust anybody enough in this game to defend anyone yet. Looks like Kinetic is sticking his neck out there for MGM by posting this comment. Why?
You conveniently forget all the other combinations that could explain his actions:
1. He could be scum latching on to a townie he knows to be innocent.
2. I could be scum with him defending me incorrectly. (I know it happens because I did it with at least 2 of the 3 scum in Mafia 60)
3. We could both be innocent.
You already decided I'm guilty, so you immediately find Kinetic scummy even though you don't have any evidence to back it up.

Think for a moment. How would defending me help either of us? If we're really scum, it ensures the death of not one but two members, leaving just one to do the job. Besides, it's not my style to have someone else bail me out. Read some of my earlier games.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”