Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:31 am

Post by Off the Mark »

I just realized something while thinking about this game. Town can afford a mislynch, so go ahead and lynch me. Then you will know I am telling the truth and I am a roleblocker. It appears we don't have a doc, so when I am dead you will 100% know Ryan is scum. I think it very likely Sorin2 is the other scum and Gatorguy.

Lynch me if you feel you need to, and then go kill the scum, it doesn't matter to me.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:32 am

Post by Off the Mark »

EBWOP: that was supposed to say "and Gatorguy is the SK"
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:31 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:I just realized something while thinking about this game. Town can afford a mislynch, so go ahead and lynch me. Then you will know I am telling the truth and I am a roleblocker. It appears we don't have a doc, so when I am dead you will 100% know Ryan is scum. I think it very likely Sorin2 is the other scum and Gatorguy.

Lynch me if you feel you need to, and then go kill the scum, it doesn't matter to me.
How will lynching you show us that I'm scum? All lynching you will do is show us your role. That makes NO sense whatsoever. IT's also not going to show us Gatorguy's role, come on now OtM.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Stewie »

Vote Count

ryan 2 (Off the Mark, Gatorguy91)
SorintheSeeker 2 (ZeekLTK, Estes)
Off the Mark 1 (ryan)

8 alive, 5 to lynch.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

When I'm dead, town will see that I am roleblocker, therefore I blocked you, which caused there to be no nightkill by scum last night. The only possibilities are:

1) I am lying - this is why I am offering to lynch me, so you will see that I am telling the truth. Lynch me and you'll see I'm roleblocker.

2) A doc had a successful protect. It seems impossible with all the revealed roles that we have a doc at this point. The only way this is possible is if Earwig/Sorin2 is the doc and all of the scum have already false-claimed.

3) Ryan is scum

There are no other possibilities. I am offering that I be lynched in order to get rid of #1. I think we can ignore #2 as extremely unlikely. (actually, we could just lynch Earwig/Sorin2 to eliminate that possibility - I kinda like that idea!) #3 is all that remains once you get rid of #1 and #2.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

I forgot one other possibility:

4) Scum submitted a no-kill. I see no reason why they would do that at this point in the game. Usually scum would do this to try to false-claim a doc protect the next day or to try to frame another nightkilling role as scum. Neither of those situations apply, so I highly doubt scum submitted a no-kill.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Oh, and I didn't think it would SHOW any other role besides proving that I am telling the truth about blocking ryan. I just wanted to get all my suspicions stated clearly so that after I die and town sees that I was honest, they can have a confirmed townie's opinion to refer to.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:39 pm

Post by Estes »

OTM: If you're pro-town help us kill Sorin. Actually that goes out to anyone claiming to be pro-town. I consider him suspicious and he isn't posting anyway. Win-win.
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by vampyrusddg »

I'd rather see Ryan lynched and Earwig/STS investigated but I'll go along with the Earwig wagon thats sounding like the idea with more support.

OtM, lynching you would build a better case against ryan but would more than likely leave us in a much worse situation than lynching EW/STS or Ryan. That kind of play doesn't help much, the one exception being my case where I can skip the night if I'm lynched and that will prove Estes' claim only losing one town
"So we're going to die then"
"Yes... Hang on a minute what's this?"
"Where"
"Only kidding, we're going to die after all..."
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:31 am

Post by Off the Mark »

vampyr - I agree, ideally, I'd rather see ryan or Sorin lynched today. But if town doesn't trust me, I think lynching me would be OK and would lead to an eventual postive result for town.

But of course it would be great to give me another shot at blocking the nightkill too.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:34 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Sorin2 has only posted once and Earwig barely posted on Day1. I'm sticking with ryan because more info will be revealed. If the Sorin2 wagon gets close to lynch, I'll switch.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:15 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

vampyrusddg wrote:I'd rather see Ryan lynched and Earwig/STS investigated
Let's go with vise versa.

Vote: Earwig/SorintheseekerII
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:19 am

Post by ryan »

Sorin2 has posted once and you want to lynch the guy? Whatever happened to replacing inactives instead of lynching them? You might be pro town OtM but you consistently are pulling anti town moves and thoughts in your postings.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:22 am

Post by Estes »

ryan, you better hope Earwig/Sorin isn't mafia. You practically just defended him.

Also, I won't be here most of the day. Good luck in whatever happens(if anything does) town.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:16 am

Post by Off the Mark »

ryan just said "you might be pro-town OtM". If I am pro-town and we don't have a doc, then ryan is 100% scum.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:55 am

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:ryan, you better hope Earwig/Sorin isn't mafia. You practically just defended him.

Also, I won't be here most of the day. Good luck in whatever happens(if anything does) town.
I don't understand why we were so gun ho earlier to let people speak and than the argument is brought up that somebody hasn't talked much so they should be lynched, that makes no sense to me whatesoever.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:07 am

Post by Off the Mark »

vampyrusddg wrote:That kind of play doesn't help much, the one exception being my case where I can skip the night if I'm lynched and that will prove Estes' claim only losing one town
That's not a bad idea, but I would wait until Estes comes back with a guilty investigation on someone that most of us think is town. Then we could lynch you to find out if Estes is telling the truth, but at this point, it seems to me that he is.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:39 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

ryan wrote:
Estes wrote:ryan, you better hope Earwig/Sorin isn't mafia. You practically just defended him.

I don't understand why we were so gun ho earlier to let people speak and than the argument is brought up that somebody hasn't talked much so they should be lynched, that makes no sense to me whatesoever.
We're not targeting earwig because he's not talking, we're (or at least I am) targeting him because he acted like scum on day 1 with him j-man vote.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:40 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

*him = his
Tigers ate my signature.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:44 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:
ryan wrote:

We're not targeting earwig because he's not talking, we're (or at least I am) targeting him because he acted like scum on day 1 with him j-man vote.
Oh I don't disagree the Day 1 for that role wasn't good but I guess I feel as though giving Sorin2 a chance to speak is the option, apparently others want him gone right away (for whatever reason)
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:30 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Sorin did say some things since replacing which also indicated that even if he is town he's not going to be very helpful anyways.

He asked someone to post what roles had been claimed because he "couldn't keep track". It's not that hard... 2 cops, a miller, a roleblocker, and vanilla townie have been claimed...

He said he read through and added to his "+-" system... okay that was real helpful. [sarcasm]

He talked about his old role but he didn't say anything about his new one. He got lynched before, so you'd figure if he was a townie he'd come out and say 'hey, I'm still not mafia' or something but he just kinda avoided talking about his new role.

IMO the few posts Sorin has made since "coming back" have done nothing to help his cause. What makes you think any further posts will?
Tigers ate my signature.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:33 am

Post by ryan »

Have we asked for a mass role claim yet? To my knowledge we haven't. Lynching somebody just to lynch them because they haven't been helpful is a mistake. If Sorin2 isn't going to help than replace, not lynch.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:35 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Okay I thought he had made a few posts but all I found was this one:
SorintheSeeker wrote:Everything I said before I was lynched was 100% true and none of my feelings have changed. The exact same people I thought were scum I think are now [maybe I'll add a few more +'s and -'s to my list later =)].

I was a vigilante, though I believe I could only activate it once total, not every night as Stewie claimed. Then again I had to ask what the role actually did (all I got at first was something about making people into chili) so maybe I was wrong. Anyway I had to do at night so I couldn't publicly confirm myself either way so I didn't see any point in claiming. Especially since it didn't really help one side of the other unless we had a confirmed scum (that somehow survived that day's lynch).

Could someone make up a list of claimed roles? Once the first two people started claiming and I knew I had a role, I figured either everyone or a large number of people had roles.

More later.

Okay... so let's take the first sentence. None of his feelings have changed? Didn't he have Chaos listed as "least likely to be mafia"??? So that's kinda odd...

Everything else I summarized from memory (in my previous post) is pretty much correct. I guess he was poking fun at himself with the "+-" thing, but I did remember him mentioning it. :p
Tigers ate my signature.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:38 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

The only thing is... we should wait to lynch him until j-man (or a replacement) can come in and tell us their result...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”