Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1697, Shazam wrote:@Aeronaut

This has been discussed at least three times, and it's very interesting that you claim to not understand it still. This is the connection with davesaz:
In post 1535, Shazam wrote:
In post 1414, davesaz wrote:Let's be a little more explicit for Firebringer's benefit. The D1 lynch occurred at L-1 because there is a hidden vote in play. We don't know if it is a double voter, a silent voter, or what. In that light, any L-2 is a L-1.

BTW, I'm certain the Bella/Dom/Firebringer slot is town. Just so you know, observing my posts can show you, all you need to know is, the wagon on me is on town. I would be more circumspect if the count were lower, but it is a virtual L-1 in my eyes.

@MOD, V/LA until Sunday late afternoon.
Going camping and no internet on the mountain.

He said the Bella/Dom slot (AKA Annarchy) was town, even though HE DIDN'T KNOW WHO WAS IN THE SLOT, because he said Firebringer. I believe he "townread" the slot because he was familiar with Bella/Dom being his scumpartners, but forgot who replaced in. VOTE: Annarchy

This makes more sense than the alternative view, which would be that he knew his current scumbuddy, but not their predecessors.

I don't recall saying I didn't understand it. I just didn't really remember it for a moment and asked politely for you to reemphasize it.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, but I'm wondering how likely it is for scum to want to single out their buddy and say they're town when it was looking a lot like Dave was going to be the lynch at this point.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

So, I'm being suspected, but no questions are really being put forth. I ignored those wagons because I was confused. I was leaning town on Dave and null/scum on Garmr. Although there were those 2 posts by Dave I really didn't like. It seemed though that scum could be jumping on those posts because they were a hell of an opportunity.
But the wagons. The people on the wagons I was feeling opposite on. Titus entrance bothers me so I went with that because I had clear feelings and good reasons, imo. I'm phone posting and about to go to work. I might not be available till tomorrow. If anyone wants to know more I'm happy to oblige.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:09 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1697, Shazam wrote:@Aeronaut

This has been discussed at least three times, and it's very interesting that you claim to not understand it still. This is the connection with davesaz:
In post 1535, Shazam wrote:
In post 1414, davesaz wrote:Let's be a little more explicit for Firebringer's benefit. The D1 lynch occurred at L-1 because there is a hidden vote in play. We don't know if it is a double voter, a silent voter, or what. In that light, any L-2 is a L-1.

BTW, I'm certain the Bella/Dom/Firebringer slot is town. Just so you know, observing my posts can show you, all you need to know is, the wagon on me is on town. I would be more circumspect if the count were lower, but it is a virtual L-1 in my eyes.

@MOD, V/LA until Sunday late afternoon.
Going camping and no internet on the mountain.

He said the Bella/Dom slot (AKA Annarchy) was town, even though HE DIDN'T KNOW WHO WAS IN THE SLOT, because he said Firebringer. I believe he "townread" the slot because he was familiar with Bella/Dom being his scumpartners, but forgot who replaced in. VOTE: Annarchy

This makes more sense than the alternative view, which would be that he knew his current scumbuddy, but not their predecessors.

This makes no sense.

First, you are assuming that dave (who was facing imminent rope) would call out his scum buddy in such an obvious manner as to trumpet they are town. If I am not mistaken, you even used this post to cast some doubt that he was scum anyway (basically stating that he was an awfully scummy slot but scum wouldn't just jump ship like that when they were about to get lynched).

This entire line of 'reasoning' that you are pushing feels EXTREMELY contrived - as though it was worked out in order to line up a miss-lynch had he been taken out. And you took a really soft stance so that you could have leaned either way on his lynch.

VOTE: Shazam
I think this deserves a look.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:13 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1656, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: annarchy
That last statement.

?
And why is that so damn scummy?

Overreact much? This is why I still scum read you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Titus »

That is the quickest I have seen a wagon I hate be derailed...it was almost certainly scum driven.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Firebringer »

I don't mind this wagon for now.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 1704, FA_Q2 wrote:

First, you are assuming that dave (who was facing imminent rope) would call out his scum buddy in such an obvious manner as to trumpet they are town. If I am not mistaken, you even used this post to cast some doubt that he was scum anyway (basically stating that he was an awfully scummy slot but scum wouldn't just jump ship like that when they were about to get lynched).

This entire line of 'reasoning' that you are pushing feels EXTREMELY contrived - as though it was worked out in order to line up a miss-lynch had he been taken out. And you took a really soft stance so that you could have leaned either way on his lynch.

I think this deserves a look.

a) I am assuming nothing, I am suggesting something that seems likely.
b) You are not mistaken, but me having some amount of doubt that I wanted to lynch him reflects the fact that I am town.
c) What does b) have to do with anything? The fact that I doubted he was scum does not somehow limit my ability to look at his posts knowing he was scum after the flip.
d) "Lining up a mislynch" in the event of a scumbuddy's death would be the dumbest scum strategy ever. As if it wouldn't be obvious I was scum after doing something like that as scum? But I haven't done it anyway. Keyser Soze noticed precisely the same thing.

Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Shazam
I don't mind this wagon for now.

Wat. Bro, I saved your life.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1706, Titus wrote:That is the quickest I have seen a wagon I hate be derailed...it was almost certainly scum driven.

Even then I doubt that scum would jump off so fast unless it was on there scum team mates. So it won't change the fact that ds is scum.

@ds shame you were scum this game but I do enjoy your company :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also titus if you think scum have jumped off the wagon so easily. Tell me what the motive is for scum to take there vote off someone that's been hard to lynch and pretty scummy if they were resisting it yesterday.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Shazam I want to know if there's really specific reasoning behind why you want us to not lynch fire.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

@shazam
How did you save firebringers life ?????
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:52 am

Post by pisskop »

ronit replaces Dragonspawn
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 3.04

Shazam
- (3) Ankamius, FA_Q2, Firebringer
Annarchy
- (3) ronit, Shazam, Bulbazoor
Dragonspawn
- (2) garmr, Annarchy
Firebringer
- (1) FA_Q2
FA_Q2
- (1) BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting:
Boonskiies, Kitty Galore, Keyser Söze, Titus, Aeronaut, duppin

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is 01SEP15, (expired on 2015-09-01 13:00:00)
Last edited by pisskop on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 1711, Aeronaut wrote:Shazam I want to know if there's really specific reasoning behind why you want us to not lynch fire.

Yes, there is.
Garmr wrote:@shazam
How did you save firebringers life ?????

I told people not to vote him after a bunch of people voted him, and they stopped voting him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Garmr »

Ronit you are scum can out your buddies
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: Kitty
2023 W/L | 1-0
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Prodding Annarchy
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Titus, Boon and Bulb next? Cool.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright, good news! I will be able to catch up and actually play the game soon. No replacing for me.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
ronit
ronit
Townie
ronit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:18 am

Post by ronit »

In post 1716, Garmr wrote:Ronit you are scum can out your buddies

I dont fall for bait
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Annarchy has requested replacement. Seeking to cry in a corner then find one
ronit
ronit
Townie
ronit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:46 am

Post by ronit »

Scum would have tried to push a ml on me but town managed to change it around. Im a pr and idk what DS was talking about because I'm not a vanilla townie.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1723, ronit wrote:Scum would have tried to push a ml on me but town managed to change it around. Im a pr and idk what DS was talking about because I'm not a vanilla townie.

ummmmmmmmm
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”