ronit
ronit
Townie
ronit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by ronit »

In post 1749, Ankamius wrote:Yeah, and I'm confused as to why Shazam is town for sheeping a compelling argument when there's no mention of the one giving the compelling argument being the same.

Shazam said I was town then he got convinced by fa thay I was scum as fa had a convincing argument.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's simple dragonspawn lied ronit has pointed that out, Dragonspawn has connections with dave, When you combine dragonspawns defensiveness with the fact he was acting dumb = a scum point,Dragonspawn could try to say anything against my case to disprove it instead he said "it was a whole lot of nothing" with out touching on the points.

We have so many points on dragonspawn it's not funny. Also ronit seems to be entirely new to mafia so it wouldn't surprise me he would out himself in such a manner.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

ronit behavior is scummy and we lynch all liars in my town!
VOTE: Ronit
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1745, Shazam wrote:Well I don't think scum would have claimed like that and then retracted and come up with such a reasonable defense for why they made the claim. I actually believe ronit.
VOTE: SCtH

Reasonable defense my ass.

There is nothing that would make sense in that 'test' as a townie. Why would your reaction have been different if you were scum? If he is town and scum seen an opening they would take it. His reasoning is garbage. The retraction is because it bought him an instant 3 votes and he had to do something or die. Fortunately for us townies, he did something that makes no sense whatsoever and then used BS 'reasoning' to say that you were in the clear. I would have chalked it up to random flailing by dying scum but you tried to pass this off as reasonable. It is highly likely that you are one of his partners.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Prodge.

Will get to this later today.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 1751, Garmr wrote:It's simple dragonspawn lied ronit has pointed that out, Dragonspawn has connections with dave, When you combine dragonspawns defensiveness with the fact he was acting dumb = a scum point,Dragonspawn could try to say anything against my case to disprove it instead he said "it was a whole lot of nothing" with out touching on the points.

We have so many points on dragonspawn it's not funny. Also ronit seems to be entirely new to mafia so it wouldn't surprise me he would out himself in such a manner.

Firebringer wrote:ronit behavior is scummy and we lynch all liars in my town!

FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1745, Shazam wrote:Well I don't think scum would have claimed like that and then retracted and come up with such a reasonable defense for why they made the claim. I actually believe ronit.

There is nothing that would make sense in that 'test' as a townie. Why would your reaction have been different if you were scum? If he is town and scum seen an opening they would take it. His reasoning is garbage. The retraction is because it bought him an instant 3 votes and he had to do something or die. Fortunately for us townies, he did something that makes no sense whatsoever and then used BS 'reasoning' to say that you were in the clear. I would have chalked it up to random flailing by dying scum but you tried to pass this off as reasonable. It is highly likely that you are one of his partners.

I'm pretty sure one of you is scum at this point. It is rather obvious to me that scum has less reason to do what ronit did than town does.

1) FA_Q2, in fact, states the reason why the test works, then says it proves the test DIDN'T work. If I was scum, I would see an opening and take it. This is actually not what I did, since I at first did not see the claim as scummy. After FA_Q2 mentioned dragonspawn's meta, I was much more inclined to believe that ronit was scum. So the test did work.
2)The fact that he is new to mafia could just as easily be a reason why he would set up a stupid test as town if you think the test is stupid.
3)He was not just about to be lynched, and admitting a lie does not seem like something scum would do.

Could I be wrong about all of this? Sure, but I think my reasoning is sound. And why the heck would scum make a test in which he lied, then admitted the lie and said that it showed HIS SCUMPARTNER WAS TOWN, and then why would his scumpartner then DECLARE HIM TOWN IN RETURN? That is a much dumber assertion than any ronit has made. FA_Q2, you're either town who has taken leave of his senses, or scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1755, Shazam wrote:
In post 1751, Garmr wrote:It's simple dragonspawn lied ronit has pointed that out, Dragonspawn has connections with dave, When you combine dragonspawns defensiveness with the fact he was acting dumb = a scum point,Dragonspawn could try to say anything against my case to disprove it instead he said "it was a whole lot of nothing" with out touching on the points.

FA_Q2 wrote:

I'm pretty sure one of you is scum at this point. It is rather obvious to me that scum has less reason to do what ronit did than town does.

1) FA_Q2, in fact, states the reason why the test works, then says it proves the test DIDN'T work. If I was scum, I would see an opening and take it. This is actually not what I did, since I at first did not see the claim as scummy. After FA_Q2 mentioned dragonspawn's meta, I was much more inclined to believe that ronit was scum. So the test did work.
2)The fact that he is new to mafia could just as easily be a reason why he would set up a stupid test as town if you think the test is stupid.
3)He was not just about to be lynched, and admitting a lie does not seem like something scum would do.

Could I be wrong about all of this? Sure, but I think my reasoning is sound. And why the heck would scum make a test in which he lied, then admitted the lie and said that it showed HIS SCUMPARTNER WAS TOWN, and then why would his scumpartner then DECLARE HIM TOWN IN RETURN? That is a much dumber assertion than any ronit has made. FA_Q2, you're either town who has taken leave of his senses, or scum.

Town has no reason to out themselves as a power role only when he backfired did go ha ha it was a test. A scum reasoning might of been to put hesitation to vote him because
I did put the best case in this entire game on dragonspawn.
I can provide scum motivations as to why ronit might of done what he has done like another is his weak attempt to look like he is doing something. but you have yet to provide a town one as there really isn't any other than his a newbie.

Also if it was a test do you think he would of pulled it back so fast after getting just a couple of votes on him. It's more likely his plan back fired and he was panicking. Through I will agree that that doesn't implicate you as his scum buddy straight off by picking you as to call town.

What might implicate you as scum through Is the way you handled it. You went out and started attacking the people who voted them calling one of them scum. You have had the opposite read on dragonspawn the whole game and have been eager to lynch them. When scum have there scum partners replace out they seem to see it as a fresh start if they were under scruitney and may be stretching to find a reason to town read them if they were bussing previously.

Even through you have scum read ds you have been willing to jump off the wagon at the slightest chance you got.

Through I will agree
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Shazam »

@Garmr
Yes, I scumread dragonspawn at some point. Yes, I jumped off his wagon because I didn't like it anymore. Then I voted his replacement. Then I stopped voting his replacement. Does this seem like something scumbuddies would do? Of course not.

As to the rest of your post, I've already stated that your argument works both ways. Scum has no reason to out themselves as a power role despite what their predecessor said, and then retract. Your only valid point is that a good test might have been able to draw out a couple more votes, but I see that as being riskier, and could understand a townie not wanting to take that risk. Most of your post is just spin, though.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1757, Shazam wrote:@Garmr
Yes, I scumread dragonspawn at some point. Yes, I jumped off his wagon because I didn't like it anymore. Then I voted his replacement. Then I stopped voting his replacement. Does this seem like something scumbuddies would do? Of course not.

As to the rest of your post, I've already stated that your argument works both ways. Scum has no reason to out themselves as a power role despite what their predecessor said, and then retract. Your only valid point is that a good test might have been able to draw out a couple more votes, but I see that as being riskier, and could understand a townie not wanting to take that risk. Most of your post is just spin, though.

Jumping on and off the wagon is what is concerning. It seems like you worry about how people view you.

If it works both ways why are you certain he is town when you had a scum read on ds slot before. I would expect a town you to keep the suspicion on ronit but bring up the possibility of why you think my reasoning can go both ways. As obviously before you had a scum read on ds.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Garmr »

Look through the vote count it becomes obvious that you are not on dave-saz team shazam. So you being partners with ds/ronnit/dave all togther is extremely unlikely.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Garmr »

I Still think dragonspawn/ronnit slot is scum it needs a purge.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 1758, Garmr wrote:
If it works both ways why are you certain he is town when you had a scum read on ds slot before. I would expect a town you to keep the suspicion on ronit but bring up the possibility of why you think my reasoning can go both ways. As obviously before you had a scum read on ds.

Simple: your argument works both ways. The arguments laid out in my post 1755 do not work both ways. I do still have some suspicions about ronit. As I said, I could be wrong. But I have a harder time seeing scum do what he did than town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1761, Shazam wrote:
In post 1758, Garmr wrote:

Simple: your argument works both ways. The arguments laid out in my post 1755 do not work both ways. I do still have some suspicions about ronit. As I said, I could be wrong. But I have a harder time seeing scum do what he did than town.

I think your argument is entirely wrong and my argument is the most likely case.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:49 am

Post by vettrock »

Votecount 3.06

ronit
- (5) garmr, SaintConstantinetheHermit, FA_Q2, Aeronaut, Firebringer
SaintConstantinetheHermit
- (3) ronit, Bulbazoor, Shazam
Shazam
- (1) Ankamius
FA_Q2
- (1) BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting:
Boonskiies, Kitty Galore, Keyser Söze, Titus, duppin

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is 01SEP15, (expired on 2015-09-01 13:00:00)
Last edited by pisskop on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:24 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1755, Shazam wrote:

FA_Q2 wrote:

Your train of thought assumes that he is being truthful with the 'test' statement which makes zero sense.

Basically, if you had jumped on the wagon he reads you as town. What is the read had you not jumped on the wagon? Why is he reading ONLY you with this 'reaction' test. Where is the commentary on my reaction? Why has he not called me out as scum for it if it was indeed to see if someone jumped right on (that is exactly what I did). Why not a single mention of aero jumping on with little description as to why?

You see - there is NOTHING at all to make this look like a 'reaction test.' Rather, it is pitifully obvious that it is scum flailing about after making a really bad claim. He did not use this to scum hunt. Instead, he made a statement that immediately looked like scum and then backed off instantly when he was called out on it by claiming it was a test. The only problem is that he forgot to bother with the actual testing and only included a single blanket statement that you were town and ran off. You think one of us is scum then commit to it already - lynch dragon (preferably) or try and lynch me.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:25 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1759, Garmr wrote:Look through the vote count it becomes obvious that you are not on dave-saz team shazam. So you being partners with ds/ronnit/dave all togther is extremely unlikely.

Ill have to look at this later then.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

I think Ronit's town...but I can't say why.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1766, Titus wrote:I think Ronit's town...but I can't say why.

If you say because he has a power role I will cringe
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

@Pisskop: Fa_Q2 is on the VC two times

People who aren't voting Ronit, can you please tell me why? Besides Shazam who's talked at length about it and I guess Titus who I suppose is content to pretend she's got secret information that the rest of us don't have.

I feel like Shazam is being waffly as fuck here but something I'd rather lynch Ronit first and see what he flips.

Updated
Last edited by pisskop on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm like 90% sure it's going to be scum, though. I don't think I've seen a worse entrance
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Besides this
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Shazam you snuck in a vote for SCtH. Why's he scum?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think its clear who the secret vote is
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, it's me because I was looking at the VC, clearly.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

I thought it was someone else a

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”