NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2573, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2565, Fro99er wrote:I fucked everything last time because I was mason with Texie (<3) and I posted too much so I'm trying not to fuck everything up this time.

That's not why town lost that game. Stop worrying about it.

I do. It affected me a lot. I felt terrible for a solid couple days. I apologized to the whole player list via PMs.

Anyway - my wife is having a procedure here soon, so I'm going to be out today. I'm pretty stressed about it. Hopefully all will be fine and I'll be ready to play tonight or tomorrow.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:36 am

Post by T S O »

Don't worry too much about it. Some things are a lot more important than Mafia.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:43 am

Post by ika »

In post 2561, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2542, ika wrote:i mean its not even something thats should be debated, we have anohter vig in the game with 3 death (uless we are in sk/WW/Maf)

except the other vig is likely oddnight

tonight is even

js

doesnt change the fact we have a vig in the game
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Kop »

I'm open to a red lynch and shoot either texcat or mah. Or lynch mah or tex and shoot either who we don't lynch.

Obviously I'd like to lynch TSO but we aren't going anywhere with that and I think it's waste of my time to shout it from rooftops if isn't going where.

This is my intent to vote red. I am not putting my vote officially in case he is hammered quickly.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:55 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2568, Fro99er wrote:The NK target could change possibly based off Tex's flip if we can find some Tex associatives.

I'd most prefer a Tex lynch and a Mahonster vig, but town is pretty set on Red. I have no clue about red, and i'm trying to read up now to sort his alignment.

How are you going to change the target and direct TSO at night? In the scum thread?

Seriously, why do you want my lynch? What on earth makes you think I am scum? And I'm pretty sure Red is town too. Town is not set on Red. That's mostly scum you see voting for him, led by the head scum TSO. I would add, trust me on this, but you don't really have to trust me on this. We KNOW that TSO is scum.

Kop, what makes you think that we aren't going anywhere with the TSO lynch? If obviously you want to lynch TSO, why don't you put your vote there? Saying that you want a lynch and not voting for it is scummy as heck in my book.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2578, Kop wrote:I'm open to a red lynch and shoot either texcat or mah. Or lynch mah or tex and shoot either who we don't lynch.

Obviously I'd like to lynch TSO but we aren't going anywhere with that and I think it's waste of my time to shout it from rooftops if isn't going where.

This is my intent to vote red. I am not putting my vote officially in case he is hammered quickly.

Why?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2576, T S O wrote:Don't worry too much about it. Some things are a lot more important than Mafia.

abcedminded
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

:idea: Phone :idea: posting with limited time. Red's attempt to discredit me with saying my read on him is personal, talking about post count, and mentioning I want to leash TSO because I think I have superior Mafia skill is all blatanly false and scummy AF. Plus it's pissing me off.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:06 am

Post by ika »

but thats how mafia is SW. its about stating things that seem to be there.

i mean if its not rue why dont you disprove it for us
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:07 am

Post by T S O »

Are you seriously pushing this point, ika?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2582, SilverWolf wrote::idea: Phone :idea: posting with limited time. Red's attempt to discredit me with saying my read on him is personal, talking about post count, and mentioning I want to leash TSO because I think I have superior Mafia skill is all blatanly false and scummy AF. Plus it's pissing me off.

I don't understand how this is scummy, tbh.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:11 am

Post by ika »

hey shinobi did you ever like the lawless setup?

i was considering running it as a large
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2579, texcat wrote:
In post 2568, Fro99er wrote:The NK target could change possibly based off Tex's flip if we can find some Tex associatives.

I'd most prefer a Tex lynch and a Mahonster vig, but town is pretty set on Red. I have no clue about red, and i'm trying to read up now to sort his alignment.

How are you going to change the target and direct TSO at night? In the scum thread?

Seriously, why do you want my lynch? What on earth makes you think I am scum? And I'm pretty sure Red is town too. Town is not set on Red. That's mostly scum you see voting for him, led by the head scum TSO. I would add, trust me on this, but you don't really have to trust me on this. We KNOW that TSO is scum.

Kop, what makes you think that we aren't going anywhere with the TSO lynch? If obviously you want to lynch TSO, why don't you put your vote there? Saying that you want a lynch and not voting for it is scummy as heck in my book.

If you actually care to take a look back, you'd see my vote is already on TSO. And it's been there since the turn of day two.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2586, ika wrote:hey shinobi did you ever like the lawless setup?

Remind me which one that is?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2579, texcat wrote:

Lol did you really just say I'm scum with TSO? Lolololol. To answer your question, town could decide to lynch you, figure out who you may be scum with, and tell TSO if you flip scum TSO must kill X or if you flip town TSO must kill Y. But that might not be possible if he's scum and you are SK, which I think is possible (see below)

Anyway. I agree it's possible TSO is scum. I also agree ika is likely town and makes a good, original case for TSO to be groupscum.

I disagree with you being town even though you agree with ika. Your take on TSO makes me think you are SK who can't counter claim or you are groupscum with knowledge that it must be multiball somehow. You seem to be so sure TSO is scum but haven't made your own argument, and what you are saying sounds like you have knowledge he can't be SK.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2580, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2578, Kop wrote:I'm open to a red lynch and shoot either texcat or mah. Or lynch mah or tex and shoot either who we don't lynch.

Why?

I think it's a general consensus that it's going to be either one of those, I want TSO hung up but we seem to be pressing the idea and getting nowhere I've stated my reasons on wanting TSO lynched, but it's utterly pointless, utterly pointless.

So to reach a sustainable comprimise, it's a general case that majority think either red or texcat is scum so I'm going to trust some judgement here in the aid of helping town and lynching suspected scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm voting TSO or Tex today.

Going to discuss with my hood when I'm back home tonight or tomorrow.
Heil King Froggo.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Stop playing dense. If you can't see how trying to discredit the person instead of addressing their points then you are either scum or clueless.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Shinobi »

It's not useless at all. People are still trying to lynch TSO.
I mean really.

Pedit: I seriously doubt red is scum.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2592, SilverWolf wrote:Stop playing dense. If you can't see how trying to discredit the person instead of addressing their points then you are either scum or clueless.

who is this directed at?
Heil King Froggo.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:23 am

Post by ika »

he is though in his own was SW, the fact they are refuting the point by certain aspects is
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Kop »

If people are still wanting to lynch TSO why is red on L-2?

I'd rather a TSO lynch than others but if it is just going to go round in circles with not going that way then we have to reach a comprimise in aid of moving this game forward. And THIS IS the sole reason I want TSO head on a stick to remove these back and forth debates and not focusing on finding scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Shinobi »

Oh SC2mafia lawless.
That'd be pretty crazy, you'd have to run that as a special game.

I'd totally play it though.

Pedit: We don't need to compromise, we just need to get more people to vote TSO instead of red.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Kop »

What's the vote count and who is on the red wagon?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:29 am

Post by ika »

In post 2588, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2586, ika wrote:hey shinobi did you ever like the lawless setup?

Remind me which one that is?

it was the stupid fun setup of 3 triads, 3 mafs, a cult, sk, aronsist, witches and veteran

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”