NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 2598, Kop wrote:What's the vote count and who is on the red wagon?

Here is the last vote count for everyone who has a vote on them. No one has changed their vote yet.

T S O -
Firebringer, Kop, Texcat, RedFF, ika, Shinobi
(L-3)

RedFF -
Mahonster, Annadog40, Quaroath, T S O, SilverWolf, Nosferatu
(L-3)

Mahonster
- Goodmorning
(L-8)

Goodmorning
- Lapsa
(L-8)

Not Voting
- Fro99er, Skybird, Ozgin

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:46 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Frogger that wasn't at you. I'm phone posting and that's a pain right now cuz I'm distracted with a billion other things. I was responding to a previous post.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:44 am

Post by vettrock »

VC 2.5
VoteCount 2.6

With 17 alive it's 9 to lynch!

Mod Notes:

Posting for clarity, but no votes have changed...

Skybird -

T S O -
Firebringer, Kop, Texcat, RedFF, ika, Shinobi
(L-3)

Ika -

Silverwolf -

Shinobi -

Ozgin -

Texcat -

Kop -

Fro99er -

Lapsa -

Mahonster -
Goodmorning
(L-8)

Quaroath -

Firebringer -

RedFF -
Mahonster, Annadog40, Quaroath, T S O, SilverWolf, Nosferatu
(L-3)

Nosferatu -

Annadog40 -

Goodmorning -
Lapsa
(L-8)

Not Voting
-
Fro99er, Skybird, Ozgin

Food Queue -
PO-TA-TOES, Southern Biscuits and Gravy Lays Chips, Rocky Mountain Oysters, Conch, Cranberry Sauce

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-09-04 00:30:32)
[/quote]
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

So I just noticed fire said "not aligned with town" and Ozgin said "town" for their investigatives. I don't think that implies anything about TSO being scum or SK, because both are not aligned with town. He's obviously one of those, but IDK which.

I'd be ok leashing TSO only under the circumstances where I feel good we're lynching another scum. I'm not sure red is it.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:53 am

Post by ika »

tso should kill orgins if not fire shoudl check that
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:00 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2587, Kop wrote:

If you actually care to take a look back, you'd see my vote is already on TSO. And it's been there since the turn of day two.

:oops: :oops: Oops. So you are. I apologize, Kop.

In post 2589, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2579, texcat wrote:
In post 2568, Fro99er wrote:The NK target could change possibly based off Tex's flip if we can find some Tex associatives.

I'd most prefer a Tex lynch and a Mahonster vig, but town is pretty set on Red. I have no clue about red, and i'm trying to read up now to sort his alignment.

How are you going to change the target and direct TSO at night? In the scum thread?

Seriously, why do you want my lynch? What on earth makes you think I am scum? And I'm pretty sure Red is town too. Town is not set on Red. That's mostly scum you see voting for him, led by the head scum TSO. I would add, trust me on this, but you don't really have to trust me on this. We KNOW that TSO is scum.

Kop, what makes you think that we aren't going anywhere with the TSO lynch? If obviously you want to lynch TSO, why don't you put your vote there? Saying that you want a lynch and not voting for it is scummy as heck in my book.

Lol did you really just say I'm scum with TSO? Lolololol. To answer your question, town could decide to lynch you, figure out who you may be scum with, and tell TSO if you flip scum TSO must kill X or if you flip town TSO must kill Y. But that might not be possible if he's scum and you are SK, which I think is possible (see below)

Anyway. I agree it's possible TSO is scum. I also agree ika is likely town and makes a good, original case for TSO to be groupscum.

I disagree with you being town even though you agree with ika. Your take on TSO makes me think you are SK who can't counter claim or you are groupscum with knowledge that it must be multiball somehow. You seem to be so sure TSO is scum but haven't made your own argument, and what you are saying sounds like you have knowledge he can't be SK.

Did you not see where I pointed out TSO's scum slip? Why does TSO think that there was a scum massacre last night? Because he knows two of those kills were due to scum, not scum and a SK.

And the way to find out all of these "if this or if that's" is to lynch TSO. Then we know for sure. And what do we lose? Nothing. We know that TSO is anti-town and that we have to lynch him at some point. Why not lynch him now and use that information going forward?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Ozgin »

ika - Stop calling me orgins, please. I'd really appreciate that one -- You've been calling me Orgins for a very long time. You sound drunk.

If this wagon is red v TSO then I'm subscribing to TSO's lynch. Even though I see the benefit, knowing that he will not win because he has surrendered himself as a non-town role makes me think that his life isn't valuable, and he's going to try to make himself seem valuable for as long as he can, and I don't want anyone in a situation where he can just smooth talk his way out. I know he's gonna call me a stupid motherfucker, etc., for this choice, but frankly I don't see the point in keeping him. It's almost cruel, actually, to keep someone around and use them and then just throw them out -- And I'm very sure that he will eventually just betray us anyways, AND people seem to have thrown out the possibility of him being a scumboat. I mean, come on, that Survivor claim was a pile of dick cheese and you all know it. That lie alone feels as though it's grounds for a PL.

I also don't know why everyone is assuming it's multiball? Did TSO bring that up himself? I think we could get some valuable information from his lynch, I.E. if we lynch him and he is actually scum, then I'd reckon his team is small and it's multiball because he acts like he knows 100% that it's multiball. If he's not scum, then multiball might still just be speculation. I was okay keeping TSO around if you guys thought it was a good idea to leash him, but I don't think redff is a smart lynch candidate for the day, and so I'm just gonna go with my first choice and my gut and stick to VOTE: TSO.

>inb4 TSO talks everyone into lynching me and is actually scum and not third party
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Ozgin »

Texcat, I don't see that as a scumslip necessarily, but if he flips scum then I definitely think there is another scum killing role in the game.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:04 am

Post by ika »

*shrugs* thats what i always kinda pronunced your user as

NOW LYNCH TOS EVERYONE
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

Tex...I looked back because at the time it read like prior knowledge for you. But I see what you are saying now, yes.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:14 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2606, Ozgin wrote:ika - Stop calling me orgins, please. I'd really appreciate that one -- You've been calling me Orgins for a very long time. You sound drunk.

If this wagon is red v TSO then I'm subscribing to TSO's lynch. Even though I see the benefit, knowing that he will not win because he has surrendered himself as a non-town role makes me think that his life isn't valuable, and he's going to try to make himself seem valuable for as long as he can, and I don't want anyone in a situation where he can just smooth talk his way out. I know he's gonna call me a stupid motherfucker, etc., for this choice, but frankly I don't see the point in keeping him. It's almost cruel, actually, to keep someone around and use them and then just throw them out -- And I'm very sure that he will eventually just betray us anyways, AND people seem to have thrown out the possibility of him being a scumboat. I mean, come on, that Survivor claim was a pile of dick cheese and you all know it. That lie alone feels as though it's grounds for a PL.

I also don't know why everyone is assuming it's multiball? Did TSO bring that up himself? I think we could get some valuable information from his lynch, I.E. if we lynch him and he is actually scum, then I'd reckon his team is small and it's multiball because he acts like he knows 100% that it's multiball. If he's not scum, then multiball might still just be speculation. I was okay keeping TSO around if you guys thought it was a good idea to leash him, but I don't think redff is a smart lynch candidate for the day, and so I'm just gonna go with my first choice and my gut and stick to VOTE: TSO.

>inb4 TSO talks everyone into lynching me and is actually scum and not third party

Yeah, I am going to call you a stupid motherfucker. This post is literally "paranoia paranoia vote tso". Seriously? Will you read what you are saying? How the fuck will I smooth talk my way to a win when I have openly claimed to be an SK? Fucking really?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:15 am

Post by T S O »

Texcat - for the last time, you don't know what a scumslip is. Your attempt at pushing it is so bizarrely bad that even though I am strongly scumreading you I feel compelled to tell you to stop hanging yourself by doing it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:17 am

Post by T S O »

Texcat: "TSO is scum because X"
TSO: "Here's why X is incorrect."
Texcat: "TSO is scum because X"
TSO: "But I've explained why X is false multiple times?"
Texcat: "Hey, did you know X makes TSO scum?"
-Marquis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:18 am

Post by ika »

HEY LETS ALL LYNCH TSO WHO IS A OUTED SCUM!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:20 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2606, Ozgin wrote:>inb4 TSO talks everyone into lynching me and is actually scum and not third party

You have a reasonable amount of paranoia about me after NY 180. I respect that. I also respect the gambit you tried to pull and I know that you are a solid scum player. I am asking you to unvote and give me three days to convince you. We have ten left. If I haven't convinced you in three days, you can vote me again, because there will be nothing more I can do to prove why I'm the wrong lynch. You can ignore people like ika who will yell at you - after three days there's still a week left before the deadline, which is obviously enough time to do whatever you want. Out of courtesy, I'm asking you to do this, because I feel strongly that this vote is a snap reaction that you haven't thought through.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2613, ika wrote:HEY LETS ALL LYNCH TSO WHO IS A OUTED SCUM!

This post is literally the poster boy for why I should be lynched - yell the same thing in caps over and over without reading anything else.
-Marquis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:22 am

Post by ika »

your right im not readin tso, cus i run on a one track mind: lynch scum

when theres an outed scum in a non lylo/mylo it should be poit blank lynch and see what happens tommorw
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2616, ika wrote:your right im not readin tso, cus i run on a one track mind

This is very true.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:25 am

Post by T S O »

Goodmorning - you have to make a choice between me and Red. You can't wait any longer. I'll be extremely disappointed if you vote me, but one way or another you have to make your mind up. Catching up on this game is a waste of time because the last 10 pages have been a giant chucklefuck of nobody listening to anyone else.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:26 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2603, Fro99er wrote:So I just noticed fire said "not aligned with town" and Ozgin said "town" for their investigatives. I don't think that implies anything about TSO being scum or SK, because both are not aligned with town. He's obviously one of those, but IDK which.

I'd be ok leashing TSO only under the circumstances where I feel good we're lynching another scum. I'm not sure red is it.

If I vig scum tonight, it's the same thing as lynching them. That only happens if I'm alive.

Can you vote Red and tell me who you want dead? Thank you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:27 am

Post by T S O »

Because there is no way you'll be able to get a lynch on anyone else but Red today and Red can't magically kill people tonight. Actually, he probably can, but it's moot.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:30 am

Post by T S O »

Shinobi - you voting me and at the same time expressing your preferred vig target is purely a token gesture. You know this. I know this. Your whole schtick of "I don't think that's scummy, I don't think this is scummy either, you know I didn't think Gray was scummy" is honestly irritating as fuck.
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2621, T S O wrote:Shinobi - you voting me and at the same time expressing your preferred vig target is purely a token gesture. You know this. I know this. Your whole schtick of "I don't think that's scummy, I don't think this is scummy either, you know I didn't think Gray was scummy" is honestly irritating as fuck.

And?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

Well TSO, if you are SK, I want to lynch scum AND have you vig scum
Heil King Froggo.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2623, Fro99er wrote:Well TSO, if you are SK, I want to lynch scum AND have you vig scum

By lynching me, you'll neither lynch nor vig scum. By lynching Red and having me shoot a universal scumread, who I'm waiting for you to suggest, you have an extremely high chance of doing both.

But you need to vote Red to make that happen.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”