NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:12 am

Post by ika »

Dont listen frogger

we dont need his sk ass
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

ika chill. I'm drawing a trail out of him if he flips groupscum

TSO - why lynch red and instead why not lynch Mahonster and vig tex? I believe those two are likelier to flip scum.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:23 am

Post by T S O »

Because red is still likely to flip scum, in my book, and is the popular choice today. I wanted texcat dead earlier but no-one else would vote him.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Ugh Ozgin's and others hard defense of Red and the resistance to his lynch means it's probably a good lynch. Mah and Tex are scum. GM and Quar could be as well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2627, T S O wrote:Because red is still likely to flip scum, in my book, and is the popular choice today. I wanted texcat dead earlier but no-one else would vote him.

I don't give two fucks about your book. You're not aligned with town so the fact that you are driving the red wagon makes me nervous.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:28 am

Post by ika »

if tso live he needs to kill oz

if he dies fire needs to check that stuff

im still curiosu cus frogger made good pooitn early on
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

WOlfie, you may be right RE: red. I admittedly haven't read up on it enough and plan on doing so tonight. I might change my mind then and I need to speak with my hood.

But rn I think Tex and Mah are two likeliest to flip scum aside from TSO
Heil King Froggo.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2629, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2627, T S O wrote:Because red is still likely to flip scum, in my book, and is the popular choice today. I wanted texcat dead earlier but no-one else would vote him.

I don't give two fucks about your book. You're not aligned with town so the fact that you are driving the red wagon makes me nervous.

I'm not going to bother pointing out that I need scum dead just as much as you do, frogger. Do you actually have any reason to think Red is town? Because the prevailing logic is "He made one or two posts which didn't look like they came from scum, so he must be town" which happily ignores the rest of his horrible ISO.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:30 am

Post by T S O »

Ika - can you lay out why you want Ozgin dead again? It's really unclear and seems like a horrible shot.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Oz is very scummy. Mafia JOAT is not out of the question here. It would explain a lot.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:31 am

Post by T S O »

I'm fairly sure Ozgin will come around to red if he's town. Scum Ozgin won't. Normally I don't believe in dichotomies this blatant but it's true.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:31 am

Post by T S O »

That's true.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I still don't want him shot yet in case he's town. I will veto Kop. So between Red, Mah, Tex it doesn't matter a ton to me.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2637, SilverWolf wrote:I still don't want him shot yet in case he's town. I will veto Kop. So between Red, Mah, Tex it doesn't matter a ton to me.

Qua has been pushing Man so unless multiball, they are likely not both scum.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:38 am

Post by goodmorning »

@TSO: It's really not a waste of time, there are apparently claims in those pages and other shit that I might find deeply enlightening if everyone could just shut the fuck up with the same posts over and over and over.

DO YOU ALL SEE HOW THERE'S NOTHING NEW IN THE LAST 4 PAGES FOR ME TO RESPOND TO? THERE ISN'T.

p-edit: or bussing
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:39 am

Post by T S O »

Is there no hope of you accepting a synopsis?
-Marquis
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2618, T S O wrote:Goodmorning - you have to make a choice between me and Red. You can't wait any longer. I'll be extremely disappointed if you vote me, but one way or another you have to make your mind up. Catching up on this game is a waste of time because the last 10 pages have been a giant chucklefuck of nobody listening to anyone else.

In post 2629, Fro99er wrote:

I totally agree with Frogger. TSO keeps trying to set up an either/or situation between himself and Red. We have time. Don't let a known anti-town (TSO) drive the lynch candidate.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:20 am

Post by T S O »

Then who do you want to lynch?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:21 am

Post by T S O »

I used to hope when I started that people would see me as manipulative and cunning. Now everyone sees manipulation no matter what I do.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I was the leading vote on Red before I voted TSO and switched back. If TSO is SK, his only hope is to scumhunt with town.

I gave a few possibilities I'd be willing to compromise on.

I can see the point that this leash debate is a distraction/division for town as well and am thinking about that but we do have time to discuss this. Especially since the division could be because of groupscum not liking the idea OR town wanting scum dead regardless of who they are.

No need to rush a lynch. I mean what's another 100 pages-am I right GM? :wink:
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2639, goodmorning wrote:THERE ISN'T.

something I can agree upon
abcedminded
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:27 am

Post by ika »

In post 2641, Skybird wrote:I totally agree with Frogger. TSO keeps trying to set up an either/or situation between himself and Red. We have time. Don't let a known anti-town (TSO) drive the lynch candidate.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:28 am

Post by ika »

i mean its basically "lynch confirmed scum" or lynch "someone who might be scum"

like the fact anyone has to even think abotu that is stupid
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:35 am

Post by T S O »

it's really not at all
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:36 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2640, T S O wrote:Is there no hope of you accepting a synopsis?

Depends who's making the synopsis.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”