Mini 100 Rocky Horror Picture Show- Game Over

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2004 7:38 am

Post by willows_weep »

A curious night?
Another?
Hm I can read that 2 ways.(more probably but I don't think it's nesacary)

Your welcome carmine
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 5:29 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Well, apparently no-one else finds Fishbulb scummy, so I'll downgrade:

Unvote Fishbulb, FOS Fishbulb

If no-one else has bright ideas, we can always go lurker-hunting:

vote Narninan
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 5:41 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh I thought eventually you would elaborate more on your reasons for fishbulb or that.
Fishbulb did comment on it.
But yea I suppose no one is talking about it.
Can you give anything else for fishbulb?
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 5:55 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

As I stated, I found his comments suggestive and non-committing. A typical mafia trick, to whisper things into our ears, and then when we lynch a townie, say: but I never actually voted, why did you lynch him.

*shrugs*
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 6:59 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Hmm....Lurker hunting is as good as anything.

Vote: Narnian
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 9:11 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm I think Narninian has posted somewhere that he was busy this past weekend and something about leaving school last week and such.

NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 3:39 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I am not going to vote Narninian considering that he just asked to be replaced in my newbie game, so I am sure there is a reason why he hasn't been posting, plus I don't see him on AIM anymore either. Anyways, I think that I am more so going to
Vote:Tam
, because posting off topic often seems to be a ploy for mafia, and I have to agree with whomever brought it up (Carimine I believe?)
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 5:07 pm

Post by Tam »

OK, since two people seem to think this, let me ask that you show me where I have talked more off-topic than others. Frankly, I think this seems pretty scummy. Carmine's post was one thing, but Nanook's is odd. Not wanting to vote earlier for people who actually had reasons they may look bad, but hopping when Carmine says this...
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 5:10 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

My vote for you stands Tam. I have read over the game, and I have determined you in my eyes at least to be scummy. I didn't really vote before, because I didn't feel a strong enough reason too. If you want proof of posts more not off topic then yours, well then read my posts, because they at least have something to do with the game. Your last two posts before your most current had nothing to do with game aspects, so yes vote stands.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 7:28 pm

Post by Narninian »

didn't even realize this game started up again - I have no information from last night other than I still think Carmine is innocent.
The extra in is for /in
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2004 7:30 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Unvote Narninian

Now what?

I'll just go back:

Vote Fishbulb
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 1:23 am

Post by willows_weep »

Going to
vote:fishbulb

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 1:28 am

Post by willows_weep »

Vote Count:

2 Tam-(Carmine, NanookTheWolf)
2 Fishbulb-( Dragon Pheonix, W_W)
1 Narninian-(FrogGurl)

9 players makes it 5 to lynch

EDIT: Unbolded by JEEP, it looked too much like an official vote count.

Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 2:42 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I was going to post my defense again, then I realized I've said it all. Just go back and read what I said the first time. If I still seem so scummy, there's really not anything more I can say.

I can't help but notice both of you are ignoring the whole Tam thing. Not even commenting on it. Trying to distract everyone?
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 3:23 am

Post by Fishbulb »

willows_weep wrote:Oh I thought eventually you would elaborate more on your reasons for fishbulb or that.
Fishbulb did comment on it.
But yea I suppose no one is talking about it.
Can you give anything else for fishbulb?
And then after he repeats the exact same thing again, all you say is:
willows_weep wrote:Going to vote:fishbulb
After looking over that again...

Vote: willows_weep

And I have other notes about willows_weep:

She did not vote for mikehart (scum)
: And in fact, didn't even say much about him. --Trying to stay unconnected with him.

Did not want to vote for PopsicleStix
: She new he was innocent, and probably thought he was a doctor. Only scum knowing who the rest of the scum were could think he was innocent after PopsicleStix's messed up posts. --Trying to stay clean from an innocent (and possibly doctor) lynching.

And now the Dragon Phoenix thing. I can kinda understand
his
point (and I did respond to it), but after willows asking for him to give more reasons, and he didn't have anything to add, why throw on the vote without a comment?
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 7:43 am

Post by willows_weep »

Mainly because I wanted to get responses.

Mikehart: What was the reason players voted him for? I think its for not being here. I don't think Mikehart even has 3 posts here, but I am not sure.

Popsiclestix: I don't think I am the only one who waited for ever for popsiclestix, and like I mentioned in the posts around that time, I didn't think he was evil just doing not too good things.
I think a lot of people knew or highly suspected his innocence which is why most people gave Popsiclestix a lot of time for explanation. I think I also mentioned in a post that I had just been in a game where a town claimed doc (Or at least in my head when trying to think) So speaking from experience I could understand that it was a real ,albeit not very good, possibility.

Actually trying to stay clean? I don't think that is a really good reason because as you say what you are saying I am thinking "well that would be all the reason to vote "
I mean actually even with mikehart. What was stopping scum from jumping on that? They would not have looked guilty at all to me because voting looks like a fad now a days.

The DP thing? I was asking for him to go on because I wanted him to go on. I don't really like relying on the experienced player tactics, lurker tactics, lynch liars tactics, usual behavior stuff because every game that has been played on this site since it came back up is open material for EVERYone to look at. So I keep an open mind as well as a sort of "player handbook" (a culmination of tactics/whatever you want to call it/etc players reference on/in games)

Without a comment? Simply because I wanted a response. By that time you hadn't said anything huge really, and I too see no reason to say anything of depth when you note no one is going along with it and DP noticed no one going along with it, so well in the end if no one went along with it ...I wouldn't have gotten a response.

Oh yup I saw your response to it, I just wanted more

And your response is voting me, and giving reasons/notes/the such. I respect that and acknowledge it with the stuff I posted here.

Ah sorry about the bolding Jeep. I could retire as helper outer if you want. Lol I will probably be on less soon anyway.

NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 4:07 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, it's been a pretty slow day here on mafia, so I guess I'll post something to try and get things back up to heat.

Right now, I am still thinking Tam, but it could very well just be for the fact that there hasn't been much to talk about, at least in her mind, but I don't know. Vote stays for the moment though.

I don't know if I could follow with that one on Willows, because of the simple fact that I tended to believe Popsiclestix for the most part also, and I think that Fishbulb is just trying to throw suspicions off onto someone else, but can't quite tell. Anyways, Let's post more peoples... :mrgreen:
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 6:37 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

In response to the MikeHart issue, yeah we were just voting for inactivity because I think we were hitting a deadline. We just got lucky that we found a scum there. He was either going to have to be replaced or just voted out, so we chose just getting rid of him.

For now I'm going to trust WW's attack on fishbulb, because given what I know I suspect that the vote wasn't placed very randomly. I.e. has some night choice info behind it. If WW wants to confirm or deny what I'm suspecting, that would be great. But this is as good of lead as any for me.

Vote: Fishbulb
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 9:59 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

*looks at the scumometer handbook*

- quick defensive reaction on first accusation: check
- quickly trying to shift attention elsewhere: check

You know... I start to get a real warm fuzzy feeling about my vote.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2004 11:57 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Sheesh. There is no way to win with you, is there? It was a baseless vote, and when I gave reasons, I get nothing from you. Then you vote
again
for the same reason I already cleared. What do you expect?

Willows_weep sudden change of her not-voting-policy to following Dragon Phoenix for no reason struck me as odd. But now I can't tell if it's the follower or the leader that's the problem.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2004 12:29 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Oh, and I know we got a few newer players in this game. Don't let posts like Dragon Phoenix's last one fog your thoughts. I used to try to listen to words of wisdom like that before, until I discovered that as scum, they could make the town do whatever they wanted with sayings like that. Sure, players that have been in a few games might be better at finding potential scum, but they could also set the town up for a quick loss.

I just can't imagine him being pro-town after that post.

Unvote: willows_weep

Vote: Dragon Phoenix
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2004 1:29 am

Post by Carmine »

But precisely the same argument can be applied to your post just there, Fishbulb ;)

Tam, I just guess I'm used to more... clarity from you, somehow. It's more that every time there's some issue to be discussed that can cloud things (cast lists, whatever) or Willows posts something that's confusing, it's seemed that you're there with a post compounding the confusion.

That said, I'm finding the cases outlined against both Fishbulb and Willows Weep pretty compellling too. Sigh.
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2004 6:00 am

Post by Tam »

Well, i'm at work and only just had time to scan posts, but I did see this:
Fishbulb wrote:I can't help but notice both of you are ignoring the whole Tam thing. Not even commenting on it. Trying to distract everyone?
I think you're trying desperately to act like others are 'ignoring the thing' against me. But really, let's be honest. The case is against you. The only reason (that I've seen) for anyone voting me is simply because I have posted off-topic a few times. Clutching at straws, fishbulb?

Also,
Fishbulb wrote:Did not want to vote for PopsicleStix: She new he was innocent, and probably thought he was a doctor. Only scum knowing who the rest of the scum were could think he was innocent after PopsicleStix's messed up posts. --Trying to stay clean from an innocent (and possibly doctor) lynching.
I was very adamant about lynching him. I was *very clear* that I thought he was guilty.
This is a bold-faced lie.

Vote Fishbulb

Also, thanks for trying to elaborate, Carmine. All I can say is that I started this game very excited because of the theme and have been genuinely confused all to hell by willows_weep's posts. I am not sure why my posts have made hers worse, though. I've only been trying to get clarification on her ideas.
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2004 6:16 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Uh, Tam. I think you are a tad confused. The only time I mentioned you was the fact that they were ignoring what was happening with you, and that was BEFORE I was the topic of conversation. They diverted attention from you to me.

And then your second point ("bold-faced lie") is just plain wrong. I was talking about willows_weep. Go back and read it.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2004 6:32 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Hmm, guess I better role claim before someone quick lynches me.

I am Doctor Everett Scott. I received a message from Eddie that was quite odd and came here to find him. Each night I can check a player to see if they are Eddie. Not sure what happens when/if I find him.
Carmine wrote:But precisely the same argument can be applied to your post just there, Fishbulb ;)
I can see your point, and while I am flattered that you would consider me among the likes of Dragon Phoenix, my point is that his post was extremely superficial. There was no point to say that except to get the undecided players to quickly hop on without letting them think about it. It wasn't like he was voicing more accusations or suspicions, just trying to nudge everyone.

Hence my vote on Dragon Phoenix. I sincerely doubt he can be pro-town. And with willows_weep's quick following of Dragon Phoenix, I am starting to believe we have the rest of the mafia here. They partnered too quickly, and with willows_weep's out-of-character quick vote, it just makes more sense.

If you need to lynch me to see, so be it. But I am sure the rest of the town will know who to hang tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”