Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Aeronaut, you shouldn't expect anything from Constantine. I've never seen him do anything in games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

[Prodding Kitty Galore
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2425, Ankamius wrote:Aeronaut, you shouldn't expect anything from Constantine. I've never seen him do anything in games.

Ok, but I also don't like what Performer has posted. I don't like what his other slots posted. So that's enough for me, and again should be enough for you.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Also, the "this is how he always is" is always going to be a lame excuse.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Post Tomorrow
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I didn't say anything about the rest of your post for a reason, Aero.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2430, Ankamius wrote:I didn't say anything about the rest of your post for a reason, Aero.

So you should be fine with voting him today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Performer »

Keys, I'm curious of your answer my question to you, from .

In post 2417, Aeronaut wrote:Oh this is exciting.

In post 2416, Performer wrote:I found it to be unrealistic to look through all 90+ pages before day 5 deadline, compose a comprehensible reads list, and post it in a timely manner. So I decided to read from page 90 and beyond. Here’s my general reads list.

Town:
Titus
– plenty of scumhunting
Boon
– feels town = 2227 and other posts, look like he is pro-town

You literally aren't saying anything here... Titus is scum hunting. That's it? Where? With who?
What looks town about Boon's 2227?

Null:
Keys
– 2251 and other posts, look like he is pro-town . See some scumhunting from him but 2297 doesn’t add up, compared to page 1 total amount of players. What’s going on with that, Keys?
Claimed to be Even-night Vig
Ank

Duppin
– thought Kitty/Titus/Boon/Hermit could be lynchable. Claimed to be Vig Enabler

Besides Key, you literally just didn't say anything about Ank, and for Duppin you state two random facts and don't say any more on the matter. This doesn't tell us anything about what YOU think, it's just regurgitated.

Scummy:
Kitty
– 2280, just what are you trying to accomplish here? Only town left? That’s impossible

Therefore, based on that one post and not any other part of the game, Kitty is scum?

Aero
– claimed to be Two-shot BP Town in 2305. Anyone else think that’s a little overpowered even for a large game, therefore making it sound like a fake claim? 2404 about him doubting there being an Even-night Vig even though an Odd-night Vig died, doesn’t feel right

Yes, because 2-shot bulletproof is so overpowered. 2404 also isn't about me doubting an Even-night-vig.. it's me literally telling boon that it doesn't make a lot of sense to be doubting that claim with a flipped Odd-night vig. I still beleive it COULD be possible for Pisskop to do that to us, but it's highly unlikely at this point and I don't really care to pursue that now, or ever really.

Your reads list is comprised of things like "This post feels town", and "___ is scum hunting", random facts that don't really correlate, and selective posts from each person. I get that you don't want to read 90 pages, but this is really a very lazy and fence-sitty reads list. You're scum, trying to get SOMETHING out there.

Titus looks like she’s doing plenty of scumhunting with logical posts. Did ISO and these are what stand out to me from her: has reads list and more scumhunting activity, though I don’t agree with the reads list. , , , , , , , , are composed of scumhunting activity like posing questions, elaborating on her VCA (80% success rate???) and following up with Boon to reduce chance of lurker activity from Boon.

Answered your question regarding Boon, below, along with Keys’s question.

What I posted about dup is also for my own notes for future use.

Regarding Kitty, this is something I agree with Boon and Titus about. The general feel of her posts don’t give enough of a pro-town vibe so far, simply put. I'm curious hear to her reply.

The questioning of your role claim is not just a question to you – to clarify, it was a question anyone could react to. I never saw anyone else question you since your claim of 2-shot BP.

In post 2418, Titus wrote:2327, I have seen DV be town and not town. The fact is no one claimed it, therefore its not town.

Multigroup scum is somewhat common in larges. Just pull a sample of large themes.

Will read the rest later. Work and bed.

No one claiming it so then it's scum? How are you so certain of that?
Can you tell me more about this wildly high success rate, 80% success with your VCA? What is this?

------------------

@Aero:
I'm aware he did terribly, I'd prefer not to get us dragged down because of that. I'm sure we've all seen our fair share of players who've badly in the game and turned out to be town, whether they're aware they did badly or not. What the situation seems to me is if you voted me, keep your vote on me, and try to rally others to vote me because of predecessors, that sounds personal rather than FM based. That's not a good incentive to vote and park vote on someone.

Ank’s is consistent with Aero’s frustrations against Hermit, as well as a few posts I’ve seen from Hermit. What I deduce is he’s a troll player.

I notice your continued attempts to rush a wagon to develop on me. If that's not scummy behavior, then I must be playing this game upside down.
We've got until 9/20 deadline for d5 to end, so just chill on voting on me, there are other people.

I'm curious, who are your other scum reads at this point? Maybe you have alternatives that I also have as scum.
On top of that, have you played a game with a predecessor who played super scummy , then the replacement came in, and in the end he was town? This is precisely the situation for this slot.

In post 2423, Keyser Söze wrote:Performer, show me more of Boonskiie's "pro-town" posts.

After re-reading a few posts on page 90 that looked like Boon was in the right direction, things starting going downhill. Maybe he's more of a gut reader, but anyway. After doing the second skim-through of his posts from page 90 onward, and re-evaluating others' interactions with him, he doesn't seem all that townie anymore. Need to update my reads list.

@Boon: enlighten me about your reasoning on for the 2nd pair
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2416, Performer wrote:I found it to be unrealistic to look through all 90+ pages before day 5 deadline, compose a comprehensible reads list, and post it in a timely manner. So I decided to read from page 90 and beyond. Here’s my general reads list.

Town:
Titus
– plenty of scumhunting. Also see

Null:
Keys
and other posts, look like he is pro-town . See some scumhunting from him but doesn’t add up, compared to page 1 total amount of players. What’s going on with that, Keys?
Claimed to be Even-night Vig
Ank

Duppin
– thought Kitty/Titus/Boon/Hermit could be lynchable. Claimed to be Vig Enabler

Scummy:
Kitty
, just what are you trying to accomplish here? Only town left? That’s impossible
Aero
– claimed to be Two-shot BP Town in 2305. Anyone else think that’s a little overpowered even for a large game, therefore making it sound like a fake claim? 2404 about him doubting there being an Even-night Vig even though an Odd-night Vig died, doesn’t feel right
Boon
- see post

I think I should take a closer look at Ank and Kitty. I welcome anyone's input regarding them or anything else, in the meantime.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

What else should I say? I'm town reading Aero/Titus, and I realized at the beginning of the day that I didn't think Const was scum either. Performer's play further solidifies that. I'm POE'ing mixed with reading play style and takes on wagons.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

Umm yeah no. Performer your biggest townreads doesn't morph into your biggest scumread solely after you're asked to explain. If you were town and that fluke happened, you would explain post by post how that read happened.

VOTE: Performer

Aero, help me tomorrow with Kitty (assuming the game continues which it should). She has avoided responding to any sort of case on her and is prod dodging her suspicion away. I thought about being stubborn and just voting the larger of the two but possible lylo isn't the place for that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I said I town read him. Wtf are you reading? Haha.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, you weren't talking to me. HAHA.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ok, I'm going to assume for the moment we have something like 4scum + SK as the setup.

Keysor is conftown via Occam's Razor. There are other possibilities than him being even-night vig, but they're unlikely enough to be thrown out.
Titus is not groupscum.

{Boonskiies, Aeronaut, Performer, duppin, Kitty Galore}

Boonskiies is scum. Even barring the sleazy interaction we had, he doesn't have the resolve that I've seen him have as town before. He's just pissing around waiting for things to fall into his lap instead of trying to legitimately get me lynched.
Kitty Galore and Aeronaut have icky stuff about them that I don't like. Aeronaut's is mainly his recent interaction with me. It feels really off.
I'm sticking Duppin into straight null for the moment since I'm not convinced I can actually read him.
Performer, I'm not going to have a solid read until a bit later on when he has more out there.

That's my lynch pool for the moment roughly in order of willingness to lynch.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:59 am

Post by duppin »

@Aeronaut, yes I liked what Titus has said today, but I still find her very suspicious due to the connection between her and Davesaz.

Davesaz teammates are most likely among Titus, Boon and Performer simply based on vote records. I somehow doubt all of them sided with dave when the lynch was between him and Garmr, but there is no way none of them did. There is pretty much at least one guaranteed scum between them.

I'd rather lynch Boon or Performer at the moment though.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

LOL. Do you not remember that game where I was a cop and missed two night actions, Ank...?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And duppin just proved why he is scum to me instead of keysor with that last post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

Do you not remember the game where you threw everything on the line to get the lynches you wanted?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Only thing that is slightly saving me from that is why the hell would he claim Vig Enabler as scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:04 am

Post by duppin »

Interesting. Boon do you think we have two mafia teams or one mafia team + SK?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Meta is a crap argument when it comes to me. I change how I play depending on the game. I've lurked epicly done nothing as town. Don't really do that as scum because I'm usually more invested in the game as scum. I'm generally a much stronger scum player than I am a town.

I've threw down everything to get the lunch I wanted multiple times, from both alignments.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

One. You guys are way too grouped up with association tells for there to be two mafia teams.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Look at how you all are sliding towards me. It's obvious, but I guess only my perspective can see it because I'm the one being targetted.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2447, Boonskiies wrote:Look at how you all are sliding towards me. It's obvious, but I guess only my perspective can see it because I'm the one being targetted.

Go ahead and explain why this would be the case.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:19 am

Post by duppin »

I see.

garmr
-
Dragonspawn
davesaz
, Titus,
FA_Q2
, TheDominator(Hermit), Boonskiies

So you believe davesaz is the only scum on this train?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”