Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Possibly but I generally don't drink to stumbling level. Can't be my own client.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2476, Titus wrote:Possibly but I generally don't drink to stumbling level. Can't be my own client.

Speaking of drinking
And mafiaing, PREIN FOR Drunk MAFIA THIS SEPTEMBER
2023 W/L | 1-0
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

There's a drunk mafia?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2398, Titus wrote:*Forgot the rest of Kitty

She has
textbook
double voter timing presence, was on during Day 4 and OK with that lynch, yet brings up stale reads to push me. She's hyper secure in surviving ATM.

In post 2407, Titus wrote:@Aero, To deduce Kitty was the likely double voter, I looked at the timing of the double votes.

The double voter (presumption) must be active to cast the vote. On day 1, there's a narrow window of time the double vote could have been placed.

It has to be after Dragonspawn in 391 but before FAQ2 in 393.

We look at who was posting then we have BBT, Shazam, The Cow, and Dragon. The Cow is a stretch because he's several hours late.

Kitty just got a prod from the mod and shooting off a double vote right there is
plausible.

How can I even defend myself against this accusation? Plus it went from being "textbook" to be "plausible". Yes, it is plausible, but I didn't produce that vote.

Where is this "textbook"? Can you produce said textbook? Explain why it is textbook? Otherwise it's blowing smoke.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorry, but PoE is textbook. You're the only plausible person on at the time the middle double vote was cast.

The fact you're quibbling over the idiom of something being textbook shows you and I both know you're not town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Performer »

After reading some of day 2 so far, did not realize this game had day talk…great, just great. So in this big game of 21, scum and townies had daytalk. I wish other games on this site had that.

Also, I am pulling an emergency action by removing "simple" from my "simple and straightforward" playstyle , and sticking with "straightforward" going forward. Originally wanted to stick to public posting but looks like I'll have to flex some creative muscle to help town. From the looks of things, I believe we have a 4v4 LyLo situation. I'm not buying into the sale of SK or 2 mafia teams remaining.

– Kitty - what do you think of your reads list from there, to now, day 5? Do you still think it applies?

– Dupp, what’s your motive in asking Bulb (now a dead townie) that, about Aero?

@Keys - still haven't seen a reply to my question. That, along with some other things I've seen from day 2, are painting you in a scummy light

@everyone - I need everyone to PM me their thoughts about BBT's death. Did you think it was a good idea he claimed vig on day 2? Why do you think mafia killed him on night 4 rather than night 2 after his claim? PM me right away with your thoughts, and I'll see what I can work on

And Titus saying I'm in a "semblance of scumhunting." Your vote of Kitty, then vote on me so quickly after I replaced in. And your continued talk with Kitty as if one is scum, and one is town. If this is about the predecessor's actions, Hermit, I don't want to hear it unless it's some excellent logic. He's played played exceptionally scummy so I see why people could be thinking he was scum. Anyway, seeing your actions against me and your actions with Kitty...has me wondering. Explain, why you voted me.

I've been reading page 2 for hours now, and I give major credit to dupp for suggesting that. Plenty of information.
Still reading the rest of day 2, will get back to you guys on a few thoughts.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

@Performer, the "semblance of scumhunting" comment was referring to what Kitty missed. It was a smartass way of saying she isn't scumhunting.

The rest of that paragraph is so awkward and stilted.

Keysor is never getting lynched.

You're acknowledging that you're scummy but yet wondering why I voted you? You have the same issues Hermit has. You've spent a lot of words saying nothing or doubt casting.

Under no condition is anyone to PM Performer. I don't think anyone would but drunk people do shit.

Also, SK or 2nd scum team is required.

I think you're trying to fake extremely new.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2482, Titus wrote:@Performer, the "semblance of scumhunting" comment was referring to what Kitty missed. It was a smartass way of saying she isn't scumhunting.

The rest of that paragraph is so awkward and stilted.

Keysor is never getting lynched.

You're acknowledging that you're scummy but yet wondering why I voted you? You have the same issues Hermit has. You've spent a lot of words saying nothing or doubt casting.

Under no condition is anyone to PM Performer. I don't think anyone would but drunk people do shit.

Also, SK or 2nd scum team is required.

I think you're trying to fake extremely new.

I'm having major second thoughts about you about being town. I've just finished reading that painful day 2 and the rest of day 5. I'm acknowledging my predecessor was scummy like white on rice. I'm saying if you're basing your vote because of him alone, you'll be wasting your vote.
If you vote me for other reasons, that's your opinion but something doesn't feel right since you keep voting Kitty and I. Your unreasonable, loud objection against my pm idea is strange. Seeing as you won't do a simple pm request, then what's your motive for the objection?

My mistake about only 1 mafia , 1 town remaining. After seeing 2 nks continued even into n4, there must be an SK, 1 mafia, 1 town team. I find it highly unlikely that we have 2 mafia an 1 town, because by now, you or Blue or someone should've caught the another mafia .

I'm going to post reads list most likely Friday, but I'm curious to hear Titus's objection reason.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

There has to be another person who was plausible of being the double voter. Why?

Because you are wrong Titus. You might take another look. I feel like you set the whole thing up by bringing it up in thread, then "Oh, I figured it out!"

You are wrong.

@performer

Boonskies- lean scum- same
Swordmaster/Titus- lean scum-same
Aeronaut- lean scum-not sure anymore

TheDominator37 Bellaphant- lean town--I leaned town on Dominator--not sure right now.

TheCow-- lean scum--now Ank-- I don't know-- I have more leaned town recently--but not confident

duppin - lean town--ehhhhh
Keyser Söze -lean town--same
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Performer »

Ah, the smell of dew on the grass in the morning. The warm summer air. You feel that, Titus? Don't you just enjoy warm, sunny weather so much? Brings a power of clarity like virtually nothing else.

Anyway, let's get right to business. I'll be using Keys's, Titus's, and Pant's playstyles - a bit of bullet points, a bit of VCA, a bit of tunneling in my case against Kitty. As PantherPunt says in his games..."nailed it!"
-----

Day 1 – duppin , dave (mafia), keys, dv on wagon against townie. Titus on counterwagon against a townie. Boonskies voted a townie. Aero voted a different townie.
Day 2 – keys, aero, dup, dv on wagon against MAFIA. Titus, Boon on counterwagon . Ank voted Drag. Kitty voted Titus.
Day 3 – ank, aero, dv, on wagon against townie.
Day 4 – aero, ank, kitty, dv, on wagon against townie. titus on counterwagon against aero. boon voted kitty.

I derived the following from my VCA:
-It makes sense that Titus and Boon would counterwagon on day 1 and day 2 as mafia, and separate on day 3 and day 4, to reduce associations between them. I've seen them like two peas in a pod on day 5
-Look at day 2 carefully. 3/8 of us voted Mafia, Titus and Boon didn't want to kill their Mafia buddy. Kitty wanted Titus dead and at the same time, thought it'd be great timing to rid another scum/townie with her dv, added to dave
-It doesn't make sense for Mafia to use their dv to vote their own scum down. Such a power put to waste? Don't think so, which is why Kitty must be SK DV
-Take a close inspection of day 4. The townies, trying to collaborate, mislynched one of their own...BBT was still trying to help, but ultimately got nked on n4. Titus and Boon off wagon -Titus against Aero even. Boon against Kitty.

Day 5:

-Boon is is not trusting Kitty, Ank, or me - yet Titus trusts him and they haven't voted each other on any days.
-The atmosphere of Titus and Aero on day 5 - they don't sound like they trust one another... "are you scum, no, are you scum, noooo." Add in the dark cloud of the vote count for day 4, and it looks like these 2 are separate weather patterns rather than one congruent force.
-Dupp asked me to read page 2; him and Keys have been patient, trying to break down bad logic, working with others to find out the issues - all of this is what good townies do, work together with their brains.
-Keys doesn't trust Boon, stated intent to vote him

scum
Boon, Titus, Ank
Kitty = the SK DV
Me/Dupp/Keys/Aero
town

-----

Ank’s
2460 showed he was suspicious of Aero & Kitty, and he was suspect of Dupp and Hermit (which is me, town). This post accusing Dupp and I, my VCA of Dupp, and Dupp asking me to put in major effort for page 2, shows Ank is coming from a scum mindset to want to kill Dupp and I.
2438 doesn’t mention Titus, could be he’s scum with her. 2273, 2248, 1462, is more Boon v Ank battling.
His 1946 put Boon, Ank, and Hermit as fishy.

Dupp’s
2364 v Boon and Hermit (now me, town), makes me believe Dupp is town. Additionally, I see he worked with Blue on some occasions, based on the ISO of Dupp (Blue is someone I regard highly as a powerful town player). Moreover, 1989 shows detective work from Dupp.

-----

I believe we have either of the following remaining:
1 SK DV, 3 Mafia, 4 Town
1 SK DV, 2 Mafia, 5 Town

It would be more reasonable to have SK DV than Mafia DV. If Mafia had DV, that means the 1-man SK, already massively outnumbered, is also extremely outpowered. Therefore I doubt that would be this game's setup - if Mafia really had DV, that would be some messed up gameplay, it would be highly unbalanced for SK with out DV.
As a reminder, the mod did tell us we have to get 5 to reach a vote, so maybe the second scenario with 5 townies remaining, is more plausible.

Coming back to Kitty. This is based on speculation by Titus that I gathered in her ISO; Titus's interactions with her; posts from several long, harsh hours of reading a bloody amount of pages from day 2 and day 5; my frank analysis of posts from the remaining survivors day 2 & 5; Kitty's 876 reads list, which makes sense coming from the SK, her 1427, 1448, 1845, 1938 against Boon and Aero, 1981 about Boon and Titus, 2035 regarding Aero, 2286 (which answers my question to her that she didn't answer, which makes sense that she's SK putting up smoke and mirrors, about being only town left). In addition, it doesn't look like she's working with anyone, which is also consistent with the thought that a solo SK is in the mix.

I'm voting Kitty. It's much too dangerous to have her around as SK. With her DV ability and her nk ability, she gets 2 kills instead of 1. Townies, we need 5 to lynch on day 5. Combine your votes with me and we can stop the SK once and for all.

VOTE: Kitty
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 5.04

Performer
- (2) Aeronaut, Titus
Ankamius
- (1) Boonskiies
Kitty Galore
- (1) Performer

Not Voting:
Keyser Söze, duppin, Kitty Galore , Ankamius

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is 09SEP20, (expired on 2015-09-20 18:00:00)
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah Performer just scumclaimed.

If it is three scum alive versus an SK versus town, lynching the SK is 100% autoloss for town. If it's 4scum, the only scenario where town wins is the everyone dies scenario. Only three group scum total is absurd in a large theme. The closest Performer comes to hunting is SK hunting which is what scum need to do, not town.

You're sleeping each and every part of my Kitty isn't town analysis, but for the conclusion Kitty is groupscum. That makes zero sense.

I think Performer is bussing Kitty here.

I don't think Performer believes the whole PM me crap, otherwise he would have highlighted that Kitty didn't violate mafia rules by PMing him.

Perhaps Kitty is less valuable than Performer.

If you really are that new Performer, talking about the game outside the game thread is forbidden. Your "simple" request gets whoever complies with it modkilled.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Performer had really no reason to bus kitty. I feel if he was scum, the push he would have made would have been on to me. Kitty/Ank/Keyser have all supported the idea of lynching me. I think he's pretty solidly town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

Kitty, I didn't set up the double voter issue. I wasn't even in the game I think when all the posts were made then. If there's evidence proving me wrong, you can find it.

Given performer's scumclaim, you almost certainly get a pass for today. Prove me wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Wait...holy crap. He did scum claim...

If there's 8 of us left, if the SK is lynched, there is a chance town instantly loses right there. If it's a 4 mafia, 1 SK game, and we lynch the SK, it's game over. I feel that legitimately was a scum slip after looking at it.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2488, Boonskiies wrote:Performer had really no reason to bus kitty. I feel if he was scum, the push he would have made would have been on to me. Kitty/Ank/Keyser have all supported the idea of lynching me. I think he's pretty solidly town.

If Performer is the lynch anyway, he'd have every reason to bus Kitty. The biggest is that after his flip, no one will think Kitty is scum.

Pretty sure Kitty and Ank are all sifting you as a Mislynch and Keyser had intent to vote you at one point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2490, Boonskiies wrote:Wait...holy crap. He did scum claim...

If there's 8 of us left, if the SK is lynched, there is a chance town instantly loses right there. If it's a 4 mafia, 1 SK game, and we lynch the SK, it's game over. I feel that legitimately was a scum slip after looking at it.

Winner winner chicken dinner

Vote Performer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:41 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 2481, Performer wrote:

@everyone - I need everyone to PM me their thoughts about BBT's death. Did you think it was a good idea he claimed vig on day 2? Why do you think mafia killed him on night 4 rather than night 2 after his claim? PM me right away with your thoughts, and I'll see what I can work on

Discussion of any ongoing games is prohibited outside of the game thread. This includes PMs. The only people you can PM about this game is pisskop and me as mods. If you have any further questions, you can PM the two of us.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:44 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 1, pisskop wrote:
Rules:

1) All site rules apply.
8) Do not discuss this game anywhere else, unless specifically cleared by me.

This rule can also be found here and further explained.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2487, Titus wrote:Yeah Performer just scumclaimed.

If it is three scum alive versus an SK versus town, lynching the SK is 100% autoloss for town. If it's 4scum, the only scenario where town wins is the everyone dies scenario. Only three group scum total is absurd in a large theme. The closest Performer comes to hunting is SK hunting which is what scum need to do, not town.

You're sleeping each and every part of my Kitty isn't town analysis, but for the conclusion Kitty is groupscum. That makes zero sense.

I think Performer is bussing Kitty here.

I don't think Performer believes the whole PM me crap, otherwise he would have highlighted that Kitty didn't violate mafia rules by PMing him.

Perhaps Kitty is less valuable than Performer.

If you really are that new Performer, talking about the game outside the game thread is forbidden. Your "simple" request gets whoever complies with it modkilled.

A 3-group scum total is absurd, in a 21-person game. I can agree on that.

And I saw somewhere there was mention of daychat, so I thought something was different in this game. Sorry about that, but thanks for letting me know, vet.
------

If 3 scum or 4 scum are left, what point is there for Townies then, honestly? I'm set on the 2-mafia remaining, unless there is a more convincing case. Town if you give up, then be my guest and do whatever you want. But again, if you put your faith in my proposal, then join me versus Kitty.

-----

Oh, and nice try, Titus. You're so funny. You don't have DV power, you already voted me once.
-----

There's been an update to my .

After re-reading my reads list, I recognized the numbers didn’t add up. I did an ISO of Boon and Ank, and it became clearer.

Boon’s ISO: 1588, 1591, 1592, 1911, 2227 spoke of voting for Titus and of Titus being fishy to Boon.
In 2234 , he even stated Aero/Ank/Hermit as suspicious. Sounds like Townie detective work. On the rest of day 5, interactions from Titus & Ank v Boon, lead me to believe Boon is Townie.
Boon, what do you have to say to this?

Ank’s ISO: Looked over his ISO, confirms my analyses.

scum
Titus, Ank
Kitty = the SK DV
Me/Dupp/Keys/Aero/Boon
town

Titus is pushing way hard on my case, and I'm town. All she's doing is focusing on the SK and me, without doing extra work to build a case.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

Wow, that was the fastest jump ever for Boon.

Says he's scum, forgets to vote you (possibly deliberately) and all of a sudden Boon is town. :/

You're set on 2 groupscum remaining, yet 3 total groupscum is absurd to you? 3 group scum remaining means town has to lynch scum to remain in control of our destiny. Last time I checked 2 + 1 = 3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

Work calls. Lynch ya later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Performer »

Also, thank you Titus for helping prevent me from getting modkilled. I sincerely didn't know.... :facepalm:

-----

3 is absurd , but hey , many crazy things happen in life. I was supposed to drown when I was a teenager at a water park but somehow I didn't . An airplane crashed into a building, killing several people. California is in a severe drought. I'm not disputing that it can't be real, but I agree it sounds insane.

If your reality is true, meaning 1 SK is, 3 Mafia, 4 Town remain...then here are worst cases for Town, off the top of my head:

1. 1 SK is, 3 Mafia, 4 Town remain
1 Townie voted+nk 2 Town = 3 Mafia, 1 SK left. Mafia wins
SK voted+1 nk Town = 3 Mafia, 3 Town
scum voted+2 nk Town = 2 Mafia, 2 Town

2. 1 SK, 2 Mafia, 5 Town
1 Townie voted+2 nk Town = SK, 2 Mafia, 3 Town
1 SK voted+1 nk Town = 2 Mafia, 4 Town
scum voted+2 nk Town = SK, 1 Mafia, 2 Town

Worst cases for Mafia:

1. 1 SK is, 3 Mafia, 4 Town remain
1 scum lyn + 2 town nk = 2 Mafia, 2 Town
1 scum lyn + 1 scum + 1 town nk = 1 Mafia, 3 Town

2. 1 SK, 2 Mafia, 5 Town
1 scum lyn + 2 town nk = 1 Mafia, 3 Town
1 scum lyn + 1 scum + 1 town nk = 4 Town. Town wins

-----

The tying results, I've never seen with my own eyes before. Are there ties on FM?? If anyone and the mod can help me with that question, that would be great.

No matter how I look at this, if it's that setup or my setup or an entirely different insane setup, I believe voting Kitty can get us moving forward.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Performer »

This game is driving me crazy.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”