Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 249, Aj The Epic wrote:Okay, then when do you plan to have enough town reads to pick out scum? Remember we are lynching every day.

I'm already voting something that pinged me.
I usually try to at least have townreads equaling to half the player list more or less before i decide to start sorting the rest via regular scumhunting, but what i saw just pinged me very hard.
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:42 am

Post by choof »

well you certainly have a lot of people to start making reads on because iirc you said 4 people were town and the rest were null in one hell of a copout post
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 251, choof wrote:well you certainly have a lot of people to start making reads on because iirc you said 4 people were town and the rest were null in one hell of a copout post

I am aware
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:47 am

Post by choof »

aware that it was a bad set of reads?
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Aware that i still have a long way to go until i have enough townreads.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Are you guys just gonna ignore what FA_Q did, or are you just gonna tunnelvision on me.
Tell me in advance so i know if i should just ignore you the rest of the game.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Luna Fox »

As of this point i still don't understand why you guys have such a big issue with me, i've been clear on all my stances and have been informing of any changes in thoughts that cross my mind, I've been doing my best to make my thought process as crystal clear as possible, i don't understand why you guys don't understand me.
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:15 am

Post by TheWorst »

UNVOTE: I am Innocent for now, I was hoping to get something out of that RVS vote, but alas. I want you to talk!

VeeGee
and
Talah
both seem confused from what little content that they contributed, which is usually never a good thing. However, while Talah actually asks decent probing questions to clear up her confusion and get a read, VeeGee adds unnecessary comments and doesn't appear to try to understand the situation. I could only see this coming from the perspective of a lazy town or a low-effort scum.
Either way, I'd like to hear him speak more. Soooo VOTE: Veegee Hi.

I still don't like
catboi
's focus on me, when there's others who have lacked content on the whole. I don't see how my post was so egregious, it's pretty clear I was trying to catch up to a game's speed I wasn't used to with some quick thoughts in a lax tone. And my point on IaI is clearly contentious, but I think I still had a point at the time. Choof in some ways agreed with me here: , and AJ kinda had the same idea.

Actually, reread and I liked what choof did with Banana that many interpret as an argument, reminds me of what Bacde did with me once.
Also of the TvT argument with Banana that ended bad. :?
I want to know if the gripes
@Choof
had with Banana is legit or was it all a reaction test. If so the former, that makes me curious about
Kyubey
who went all in for real with the Banana case. I'd like to know from him if he still thinks Banana is scummy.

FAQ's last post does bug me a bit, not enough to vote though. I would expect him to know better though, rather than trying to get brownie points.

@Banana
Care to explain the Luna vote?
@Performer
I'd like to know your reads now that all of your initial scumreads apparently dissipated.
@Luna Fox
You don't interact too much with some of your townreads, like Talah and Kyubey. Wouldn't that make you more sure if that's your playstyle? I understand some people can have town actions, but are they really that strong when it comes to those two?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 257, TheWorst wrote:You don't interact too much with some of your townreads, like Talah and Kyubey. Wouldn't that make you more sure if that's your playstyle? I understand some people can have town actions, but are they really that strong when it comes to those two?

I have interacted with Kyubey, talah hasn't been around at the same time i am except that one time i said talah was town (i think)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 255, Luna Fox wrote:Are you guys just gonna ignore what FA_Q did, or are you just gonna tunnelvision on me.
Tell me in advance so i know if i should just ignore you the rest of the game.

I still am trying to figure out what Kallah said.

And you know I don't like the fact you only have town reads and the fact that many people who have attacked you, you agree with and call town.

P-edit am not reading wickeds yet, I'm in the middle of a quiz and my computer finally loaded next question.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 259, Aj The Epic wrote:And you know I don't like the fact you only have town reads and the fact that many people who have attacked you, you agree with and call town.

Becuase their push on me looked genuine, so i think they are town.
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:23 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 258, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 257, TheWorst wrote:You don't interact too much with some of your townreads, like Talah and Kyubey. Wouldn't that make you more sure if that's your playstyle? I understand some people can have town actions, but are they really that strong when it comes to those two?

I have interacted with Kyubey, talah hasn't been around at the same time i am except that one time i said talah was town (i think)

Ehhh it was one post that Kyubey responded to, and it was a correction.
If I had your playstyle, I'd make sure to chat people up and see their intentions just to be sure. It'd be better than explaining yourself constantly like you've been doing.

What'd you see special in Kyubey and Talah that I haven't seen? More Kyubey.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Look, at this point i'm sounding like a broken record, i already know you think my townhunting style is scummy, i've already tried to make myself as clear as possible about my motives as to using this strategy, i've continued reading ppl and checking if i found town tonality/emotion / genuinity on their posts. If you by now am not convince you i'm town, then i never will, no matter what i do, so i'm just going to drop this conversation right now because continuing to argue over the same thing will just drown the thread and make it harder for others to read and take stances.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Luna Fox »

The previous post was directed at Aj, replying to worst in my next post
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 164, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Does anyone here agree with what I said just a little bit? Cause if I'm wrong I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

Looking for opinions here, the tone shown is of genuine concern and looking for other's input in case he's wrong, i don't see this kind of thing come from scum very often, but i think i prefer to say he's town for it as of now, than fill my head with paranoia later.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 150, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Come on, he straight up said he's buddying you but we're supposed to believe he's town because he recognized it looks like it? I'm not saying he's scum, but you're letting him off the hook too easy for overtly trying to buddy you. Also, Choof doesn't look as scum as you're making him out to be. You're insistence on lynching him is currently the biggest scumtell I've seen all game, though.

^
This was another post i liked, but the explanation of why was in my next post.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Actually no wait, that wasn't the one. I misread
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Oh wait nvm it was, the use of "he" when referring to me confused me.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 264, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 164, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Does anyone here agree with what I said just a little bit? Cause if I'm wrong I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

Looking for opinions here, the tone shown is of genuine concern and looking for other's input in case he's wrong, i don't see this kind of thing come from scum very often, but i think i prefer to say he's town for it as of now, than fill my head with paranoia later.

See I read this as someone needing almost a message of consent to continue on their way. If you're trying to 'fit in', you'll want your opinion to be in line with what the town believes. I don't see town caring about this because they have nothing to prove. As for the actual notion of making sure that he's If no one agrees with you, your wagon won't get votes. His post sounds confident until he metaphorically looks around and asks for someone else to confirm.

Being confident and not needing someone else's opinion on what you see is more the sign of a townie than needing someone else's consent to think what you want.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

And by this, I'm referring to Kyub's post and not yours. Just in case we're going to have any ambiguity issues.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:41 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTECOUNT ONE POINT THREE

LUNA FOX - 3 - AJ THE EPIC, CHOOF, BANANACUCHO,
AJ THE EPIC - 3 - ZAKK, TALAH, I AM INNOCENT
BANANACUCHO - 1 - KYUBEY THE KID
CHOOF - 1 - FA_Q2
THEWORST - 1 - CATBOI
FA_Q2 - 1 - LUNA FOX
VEEGEE - 1 - THEWORST

NOT VOTING: VEDITH, VEEGEE, PERFORMER,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-09-30 20:05:00)

WITH 14 ALIVE IT TAKES 8 TO LYNCH
Last edited by BBmolla on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:43 am

Post by TheWorst »

Luna all these posts. Pls.

Ok I can see your points then. Specifically that he was open to admitting that he was wrong while on the Banana wagon, which I view as town.
Still think you should talk to your TR's more often, just as a suggestion.

P-Edit: And then AJ comes in as the cynic. Brings up a good point, the snippet missed the bigger picture.
Funny how you two are so diametrically opposed. Should work together (supposing you're both town), it'd be a good cop bad cop team.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Meh. This with Luna isn't going anywhere anyways.

Alright, I have a proposition: Carrying dead weight into future days recently lost the town in one of my games (Micro 503). Town never got active (not an issue here) and a VI survived all the way until I replaced in and saw his posting as counterproductive to the town. Had one scum get by me because comparing resumes just meant the scum was higher% to be town. Really, if you read the game there's like nothing that makes the guy who avoids to L-1 lynches to be town.

That brings me to Zakk and Veegee. I completely trust IaI to say something eventually that's meaningful so I'm not including him. Look at these two's isos, find me something useful. If they aren't going to post, I propose they die. In this case, Luna gets an extra day to produce some scum reads, we get rid of dead weight and I get another day to be completely cynical and go get more scum reads.

Of the two, I have to say Veegee is worse. He has zero content and no votes. Both are pretty much at zero content so it's nitpicking to me.

Vote:Veegee
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Also i forgot you asked me about talah too, this was what gave me the initial townread:
In post 199, Luna Fox wrote:Questions in , and .
Seems like talah's trying to read Aj.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Also sorry for the quintuple post or whatever, it's a side effect to always speaking my mind orz

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”