Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Luna (and catboi if you have opinions on choof/banana), can you just list your town reads? We could probably PoE right now, I think (unless choof/banana don't have strong reads by you).

Because if we're looking specifically performer/faq_2/wicked (and verdith, but you're town reading him?) and you have an opinion on banana/choof, then it's time to start pressing some of these reads and maybe even finalize a lynch after deli throws his thoughts in. The posting is slowing down too much for my liking, so I'd like to get everyone on the same page, get a few cases/comparisons and go to N1 to get some flips.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Here's where i currently stand (Taken from the alive list and cut paste onto the respective slots, tho i may have accidentally cut someone so if there's anyone missing let me know) In no specific order within tiers.
Town reads:

catboi
Kyubey The Kid > CDB
talah
choof
BananaCucho
VeeGee
I Am Innocent
Aj The Epic

Leftovers:

zakk
TheWorst
KTthecreeper > Vedith

Dislike:

FA_Q2
Performer
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

You've got everyone. Are your reads on choof/Banana still from their argument? If not, what since then reinforced it?

I also think that CDB is going to have to be examined carefully. There were a few posts from Kyuub I was gonna eventually go back to. More importantly, having played with CDB on my scum team, I know a little bit about his style.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I do grant you that if im wrong on someone, the weaker townreads i have right now are choof and CDB. Everyone else in my townreads just keeps looking pretty town to me
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Then again, choof claimed confirmable role.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by zakk »

Okay Luna fox seems pretty town
permanently retired

see here for more info
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by catboi »

@BananaCucho:
I think you're town but in all honesty if you're going to throw a tantrum because you weren't getting exactly what you wanted, I'd rather not have you playing this game. Please either give this game your best effort or let someone who will take your place. I seriously felt bad for you after that post, I want to help, but if you're determined not to try it's a detriment to everyone. I know this can come across as buddying or sucking up or whatever but I don't really care about that, on a metagame level I just want people to enjoy the game. Anyway hopefully when you read this you've calmed down and are willing to be more helpful.

I'm terrible at lists and almost never attempt them as town, here it feels like it might be worth it though. Initial impression is I agree with luna on most of her townreads, though I don't have quite as many and a few of those I'd be more inclined to be suspicious of
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Don't have much time to catch up and was pretty busy the last few days. Will read up tomorrow and post.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

I fail to see how my limited contribution is worth that type of response Catboi. I also fail to see how my limited contribution is any worse than lurkers or those literally doing nothing all game. I'm still a vote and am voting as I see fit, but I'm just not going to put forth the same type of scumhunting effort that I normally would because its not worth it. I'll let others do that.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Aaand im not liking Banana anymore.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 634, Luna Fox wrote:Aaand im not liking Banana anymore.

Ask me how many fucks I give.

The answer is 0
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 631, catboi wrote:
@BananaCucho:
I think you're town but in all honesty if you're going to throw a tantrum because you weren't getting exactly what you wanted, I'd rather not have you playing this game. Please either give this game your best effort or let someone who will take your place. I seriously felt bad for you after that post, I want to help, but if you're determined not to try it's a detriment to everyone.

Like honestly of all the shit that's gone down this game this is the worst one. I wasn't even coming after you and this poking of yours was completely unnecessary. I was hardly "throwing a tantrum" I simply refused to answer your question as I did to TheWorst earlier and you have the audacity to try to appear buddying when you're coming off as a patronizing ass. As scum I will pull this holier than thou type of shit all the time, in that game with TheWorst I pulled the "God you are such a fucking stupid town you are going to lose the game for us" shit as well because you know what, its effective.

Like honestly holy fuck I have tried hard to stay out of game ruining fights this game and have tried to prod and question but not make it personal but if you all apparently want and are BEGGING the claws (3 people now) to come out they will you disgraceful fuck.

VOTE: Catboi
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 173, choof wrote:are you stomping your feet?

In post 174, choof wrote:is little bananachuchichuchicoo upset that he's getting heat for a bad wagon?

In post 485, Vedith wrote::facepalm:
That was for you Banana.
Now stop pissing all over yourself and move on.

In post 489, Vedith wrote:Saying the same thing over and over just because I hurt your feelings by saying you look scummy all the time is anti town.
Now, you can keep throwing your toys out of the pram but all comments from you will be ignored until I feel that you are ready for the adults table.

In post 631, catboi wrote:
@BananaCucho:
I think you're town but in all honesty if you're going to throw a tantrum because you weren't getting exactly what you wanted

Choof town read me after his shitfest, apparently a reaction test. Vedith wasnt reading me as scum but decided to take itna step further. And now Catboi, who was town reading me, decided to poke the bear, unprovoked.

Something is going on here, and its not harassment. Vedith and/or Catboi is scum (leaning towards Catboi who was less blunt with his shitty patronizing insult) for grabbing this thing and riding it.

Conf bias? Maybe. Something's not right here though at all.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Vedith »

Performer isn't at L1 right? Because I'm going to swap my vote to him, and I haven't read since I last posted.
I claim scum \o/
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by talah »

Dunno if you're still around Banana, but I'm catching up from Page 22 and am wondering if you have something approaching a solid read on TheWorst yet?

Mainly because of this nod to you:
In post 532, TheWorst wrote:Ask
Banana
, he can back me up on this meta.

I don't put too much stock in meta generally but if you're familiar with his play your opinion would be useful.

I have catboi as a town lean roughly speaking but am a bit rattled by his recent attitude toward lynching performer, but I'll get to that.

Pre-edit: Dunno but there was a VC not that long ago IIRC so you could check.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 639, talah wrote:Dunno if you're still around Banana, but I'm catching up from Page 22 and am wondering if you have something approaching a solid read on TheWorst yet?

Mainly because of this nod to you:
In post 532, TheWorst wrote:Ask
Banana
, he can back me up on this meta.

I don't put too much stock in meta generally but if you're familiar with his play your opinion would be useful.

I have catboi as a town lean roughly speaking but am a bit rattled by his recent attitude toward lynching performer, but I'll get to that.

Pre-edit: Dunno but there was a VC not that long ago IIRC so you could check.

One game, I was scum, he was town, I wanted him dead n1 because he was asking questions that would have outed my two new teammates.

There's not much there.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 575, BananaCucho wrote:Naw I killed you that game because I felt you were scumhunting and asking the right questions. Doesn't feel the same here.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Vedith »

UNVOTE: Zakk
VOTE: Performer
Tell me what you know!

L2 btw.
I claim scum \o/
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by talah »

Fair enough, I guess being scum in a game you don't get the town interaction perspective.

I don't mind the answers he gave in 536 to the questions I asked him; doesn't seem to be trying to hide things or distract from anything and mentions he's pretty much caught up now.

I sort of have a periphery of what catboi was saying regarding pushing on lurker slots (but didn't like the 'kinda, sorta' about the supposed tell), and a similar 'well okay' greyish understanding of Worsts's response which was something like they were the current players being discussed. All in all I haven't looked into this a lot because I can't have my fingers in all pies so to speak, but at this stage want to give Worst time to post more without assuming he's scum.

So anyway - just saying - any insight you have one way or another would be valued because you've played with him before.

(For full disclosure I'm not 100% sure of what to make of you yet either O.o feel free to ask if you have any questions of me)
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

I have no questions for you talah except this one:

Who do you think would win in a fight between a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by talah »

Unfortunately for me, grilled cheese wins every time. Tacos are too much work and I can't get the amount of cardiac-arrest-inducing ingredients I want into the shells.
If they made triple size taco shells that didn't crumble into pieces I'd go for them. Unfortunately, science hasn't progressed that far.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 642, Vedith wrote:UNVOTE: Zakk
VOTE: Performer
Tell me what you know!

L2 btw.

Look at this dipshit sneaking his vote in in here. Nobody let this go unnoticed.

@talah the question is which one can beat the living shit out of the other
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by talah »

I just have a mental image of a grilled cheese, static on a plate, and a taco, static on a plate, with dubbed crowd cheering noises and round one bells, with the camera cutting in closer to each static image.
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by choof »

In post 609, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 607, VeeGee wrote:Before you do so, could you possibly unvote? The person you replaced had placed a vote, and Banana may be prematurely lynched. Highly unlikely, but you never know. Heck, you can revote them if you want to.

Maybe you should go sit down somewhere with a cool drink and relaxing music for half an hour.

what a fake post
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by choof »

In post 620, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 619, catboi wrote:
In post 616, BananaCucho wrote:VOTE: Performer

hey, do you mind answering what I asked you?

Nope

this is the second time in this game where you have stalled on purpose
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”