choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by choof »

i honestly have no idea what the fuck banana is doing but whatever it is, it doesn't feel like it's coming from a town mindset. tone is significantly different than it was earlier in the game, iirc he was somewhere early on in the performer wagon and now he's voting out of spite?

i mean, i'm still going to replace out soon but i still want to come back and see that town won. i honestly feel like if banana is kept alive, he will detriment the town. VOTE: banana
i know i said i read you as town but looking back, i'm getting the feeling that you are a wolf that doesn't know how to stay consistent
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by talah »

Ima just go ahead and say that your continued push on banana when there's some kind of obvious consternation on their part is pretty opportunistic choof and leave it at that.

Who are your other 2 or 3 scumreads at this point?
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by choof »

I still think luna is scum
did I ever have a push on banana? I wouldn't say that it was continued, but I can understand how you might think it's opportunistic.
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Post by talah »

In post 564, Performer wrote: – talah, you mentioned I wanted to put myself out there a bit so I read that as attention, in

By "putting yourself out there", I meant, being willing to discuss what you were feeling about the game.
But why would it be interesting if I had thought you were trying to draw attention anyway?
It's just ignoring the fact that I liked that bit -- and then immediately disliked your seeming lack of desire to figure out alignments, from your very next post.

Why aren't you scumhunting?

In post 576, Performer wrote:Iai’s , , , look town

Any chance you can say *why* these posts look town to
you
?

Regarding this:
In post 564, Performer wrote:Also, I'd like to hear from each person who wagoned me. For talah it made sense, but I'm not exactly understanding the other 3:
Luna, FA, Aj
... :?:

I'm still waiting for this:
In post 432, talah wrote:You still didn't answer my question from 315:
In post 315, talah wrote:I'd also like some elaboration on your reads on Luna / choof / Aj, since you've floated them as a potential scumteam but have now moved on to VeeGee.

In post 102, Performer wrote:FoS: Aj
Aj/Luna/choof team?...
In post 281, Performer wrote:VOTE: VeeGee

It concerns two of the same players and you were happy to move your vote along to VeeGee.
While I appreciate that your position may be that you are trying to form your own reads, both AJ and Luna have sufficient content in-thread that you should be able to at least state your opinion on what they've posted, and FAQ was at least a focus of attention with surrounding discussion.

You're also not asking them anything specifically, so again, it just seems like you don't give a shit about their alignment.
Instead you've asked Zakk some questions about how he interacted with AJ.
Who are your scumreads?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by talah »

In post 652, choof wrote:I still think luna is scum
did I ever have a push on banana? I wouldn't say that it was continued, but I can understand how you might think it's opportunistic.

I think I'd consider the early reaction-testing a push.
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by choof »

do you think I should unvote and keep an empty vote until eod/until someone replaces me?
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by talah »

In post 536, TheWorst wrote:
In post 481, TheWorst wrote:
You gave the impression of being confused after asking all of those questions, not only to choog. I felt like it didn't lead to anything at first, but Luna remains convinced
in post that you were reading AJ in specific by asking those questions. Did you gather anything from those questions?

Fixed in the bold. At least, I think my thought process was going along those lines. I mentioned Luna as an additional perspective of your posts for me to consider, as what I mentioned before is why she views you as town.

AJ switched out of RVS, stated his dislike of it and then explained why he attempted to participate in it. My initial intent in asking questions like this in RVS is to pick up on inconsistencies in thought or suspicions (especially of distancing), and approach the player with a question which might clarify that, or a behaviour of my own which might be the same as the player they laid an RVS vote on (or other things similar to that). At that point in the game it's pretty much to interact pointedly, although with a random/rvs reason, to see if the player is comfortable and has a mindset I can understand. It also tends to provoke other discussion and opinions when a conversation of that type leads into more serious detail.
So yeah I got a bit out of it, not exclusively the AJ-town read. It's something I might go back to later for reference - RVS has some pretty good tells and if you're balls-to-the-wall about it you can probably have at least leans on most players after the first couple of times they post.

So Luna's perspective - how does that affect yours?

In post 536, TheWorst wrote:I was addressing VeeGee's posts talking about how Zakk hasn't given much.
How do you get that impression? Now I'm curious. My vote is with the intent of getting him to talk. Pressure vote.
I'll probably change my vote later if it's not working as you say. Even seems like he'll only be active on the weekend, which is a problem in of itself.

The addressing of VeeGee's posts didn't come across that way at all because the sentence is structured as a conditional. "Zakk hasn't given much, but that doesn't mean Veegee is innocent." to paraphrase.
You also didn't address VeeGee directly in this post although you said you wanted a conversation. Why not?

In post 481, TheWorst wrote:
Catboi
clearly takes issue with my playstyle more than anything and fits it into his confirmation bias.

How did you form this impression? Also confbias is a town-trait... When did you start townreading him?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 650, choof wrote:i honestly have no idea what the fuck banana is doing but whatever it is, it doesn't feel like it's coming from a town mindset. tone is significantly different than it was earlier in the game, iirc he was somewhere early on in the performer wagon and now he's voting out of spite?

i mean, i'm still going to replace out soon but i still want to come back and see that town won. i honestly feel like if banana is kept alive, he will detriment the town. VOTE: banana
i know i said i read you as town but looking back, i'm getting the feeling that you are a wolf that doesn't know how to stay consistent

Go fuck yourself.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by talah »

In post 655, choof wrote:do you think I should unvote and keep an empty vote until eod/until someone replaces me?

Do what you want. I don't think you'll be a lynch option today and don't mind if you don't post much as long as it's short term.
I'm kinda enjoying your perspective.
I do want performer lynched today, though. If you're going to lay a vote you don't believe in and you're town, replace. Otherwise I'd like your take on him as today's lynch, whether you place a vote or not.
He's not quite as close to being lynched as Vedith might have presented.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:04 am

Post by talah »

In post 538, VeeGee wrote:
In post 530, talah wrote:Vote pl0x.
Judging by the position tge gaje's in, I don't think I'll be staying without voting for very long.

In post 605, BBmolla wrote:NOT VOTING: VEEGEE,

You're still not voting. You probably want to try voting someone you think is scum.
Since that's how we win the game. Assuming you're town.

---

In post 542, catboi wrote:I mean if he's wagoned, that's fine, but wagoning someone just because of a perceived softclaim is idiotic. And no, I don't think Performer would softclaim scum in-thread.

Yeah but he might soft-claim vig to cover actions down the track, scum or SK, under the guise of reaction-testing.
Otherwise he was claiming PGO.
Either way it's a fucking mess I want to sort out.
And I don't wagon players for *reactions*, I wagon players *to lynch them*. The fact I can see the inevitable fake-claim coming up and plan for it doesn't mean I'm wagonning for pressure.
It would be pretty disingenuous to make a vote you didn't want to commit to lynch, or at least to fully present as such.
In Performer's case I want him lynched and I've said numerous times why that is.

What I don't understand is why you're defending him.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:11 am

Post by catboi »

Going to pointedly ignore certain players right now.

In post 659, talah wrote:In Performer's case I want him lynched and I've said numerous times why that is.

I'm not, and don't say that I am. That's largely crap. I was critical of some of the reasons people were voting him for. Fairly different things. The idea of trying to stretch an obvious hypothetical question into a softclaim is ludicrous at best and maybe even scummy. Don't know. Need to read.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:22 am

Post by talah »

Okay, you literally said he shouldn't be pushed to claim.
Lynch = claim.
Sorry If I misinterpreted.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:25 am

Post by talah »

Also I don't really care what he softclaimed; it's not the reason I'm voting him, however I did think it was additional likely-to-be-bullshit content, and that was indeed the case apparently.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:32 am

Post by talah »

Anyway I've progressed seriously reading, about a page of posts since I logged on and so I'm going to do that in my own time.

Will be around for a bit if you want conversational answers or want to discuss anything.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:34 am

Post by talah »

@AJ - Who's Wicked?, and your post links are leading back to an ancient MS game.

Also I'm bored and going to bed cuz you assholes have the wrong timezone @molla's capslock game
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:15 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 647, talah wrote:I just have a mental image of a grilled cheese, static on a plate, and a taco, static on a plate, with dubbed crowd cheering noises and round one bells, with the camera cutting in closer to each static image.

BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:16 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 660, catboi wrote:Going to pointedly ignore certain players right now.

In post 659, talah wrote:In Performer's case I want him lynched and I've said numerous times why that is.

I'm not, and don't say that I am. That's largely crap. I was critical of some of the reasons people were voting him for. Fairly different things. The idea of trying to stretch an obvious hypothetical question into a softclaim is ludicrous at best and maybe even scummy. Don't know. Need to read.

Ignore the fact you've been a dick. Excellent.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:43 am

Post by BananaCucho »

I honestly can't tell if you're just a fucking moron or not.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 664, talah wrote:@AJ - Who's Wicked?, and your post links are leading back to an ancient MS game.

Also I'm bored and going to bed cuz you assholes have the wrong timezone @molla's capslock game

TheWorst... I don't know why I've been saying Wicked other than they seem similar.

And what did you expect on the link side? I told you I've been gone a minute.

In post 667, BananaCucho wrote:

Can we just all pretend to be friends for the next few weeks? Also, in the meantime can you give me a quick overview of your reads?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:53 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Everyone please compare these two posts:

In post 631, catboi wrote:
@BananaCucho:
I think you're town but in all honesty if you're going to throw a tantrum because you weren't getting exactly what you wanted, I'd rather not have you playing this game. Please either give this game your best effort or let someone who will take your place. I seriously felt bad for you after that post, I want to help, but if you're determined not to try it's a detriment to everyone. I know this can come across as buddying or sucking up or whatever but I don't really care about that, on a metagame level I just want people to enjoy the game. Anyway hopefully when you read this you've calmed down and are willing to be more helpful.

In post 274, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 273, duppin wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.Mini%201705forum/viewtopic.php?p=7134704#p7134704]post 272[/url], BananaCucho wrote:I've never seen Firebringer flat out ignore someone to troll them. Last game I played with Firebringer he tried to play and wanted to lynch who he thought was scum. He definitely didn't play like this.

So you think that is a scum tell?

Ignoring me is anti town. The scum tell is
why
he's ignoring me. He
wasn't
ignoring me until I called him out on something - which he still hasn't addressed
even though TheWorst also called him out on it as well.

Continuing to avoid the question is completely anti town. Why even play if there's going to be no effort and he's just going to loaf around and troll? Might as well replace out.

That post of mine was from Mini 1705 - I was scum. I wasn't lying when I say I pull this shit that Catboi is pulling as
scum
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:58 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 668, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 664, talah wrote:@AJ - Who's Wicked?, and your post links are leading back to an ancient MS game.

TheWorst... I don't know why I've been saying Wicked other than they seem similar.

And what did you expect on the link side? I told you I've been gone a minute.

In post 667, BananaCucho wrote:

Can we just all pretend to be friends for the next few weeks? Also, in the meantime can you give me a quick overview of your reads?

You, Talah, and Luna are town. I sheeped Choof onto Luna after that shitry stunt he pulled because I thought he was genuinely reaction testing me but now I'm not convinced he's town anymore and that's probably biased but he's using this as an opportunity to steer the conversation away from Performer (the leading wagon) and trying to turn it into a policy lynch on me. Could be posturing for a delayed performer mislynch day 2.

I sheeped Catboi to vote TheWorst but right now TheWorst is null for me and Catbois pretended caring while poking me in the SAME manner that the others have is scummy.

Performer is null but based on others actions I think he's probably a mislynch waiting g to happen. I sheeped Luna to vote him cause she asked for votes on him and I was townreading her.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah I'm generally not a fan when my second scum read (faq) and my third (verdith) vote on to my first...

Especially before it's a for-sure thing. I might even wrap back around to go after fa_q2 but I feel we at least should get a claim from performer. I'm fairly confident that the majority of the scum is in between faq2/verdith/performer and maybe kyuub (depending on first few posts).
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Luna Fox »

>Banana says he's not going to scumhunt
>I say i dont like Banana anymore
>Banana says he doesn't care
>Banana starts scumhunting.

I guess he did care
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:30 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 672, Luna Fox wrote:>Banana says he's not going to scumhunt
>I say i dont like Banana anymore
>Banana says he doesn't care
>Banana starts scumhunting.

I guess he did care

Blah blah blah.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:32 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Here's another scumpost of mine from that game expressing righteous indignation for an anti town player:
In post 782, BananaCucho wrote:Like seriously St Constantine if you're town get your shit together and don't get modkilled

And then compare this post if mine to Choofs last post:
In post 611, BananaCucho wrote:Pedit: the fuck is going on with St Constantine really? I was gonna switch my vote to Gale but I think I'll leave it here for now. Scum or town
we might as well lynch him if he's game throwing
. If he's modkilled let's hop on Gale.

In post 650, choof wrote:i honestly have no idea what the fuck banana is doing but whatever it is, it doesn't feel like it's coming from a town mindset. tone is significantly different than it was earlier in the game, iirc he was somewhere early on in the performer wagon and now he's voting out of spite?

This is honestly scummy as fuck.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”