BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 697, BBmolla wrote:REPLACING CHOOF
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:21 am

Post by VeeGee »

Ah, hadn't caught that.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:52 am

Post by catboi »

In post 666, BananaCucho wrote:Ignore the fact you've been a dick. Excellent.

If I said anything that was upsetting to you, it was purely unintentional. I wasn't trying to come across as rude.

I tried to reach out to you out of genuine sympathy, and you snapped back at me. You complained about feeling ignored, and I wanted to help. I really, really did. Now you've descended into several pages of abuse and spam-posting that not only makes the game unfun, but is legitimately detrimental to the town.

So I'm done with you. I have a pretty high tolerance for BS, but I have absolutely no desire to play in a game with you. You've gone way over the line with your outbursts.

It's only a game. Grow the hell up.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 631, catboi wrote:
@BananaCucho:
I think you're town but in all honesty if you're going to throw a tantrum because you weren't getting exactly what you wanted, I'd rather not have you playing this game. Please either give this game your best effort or let someone who will take your place. I seriously felt bad for you after that post, I want to help, but if you're determined not to try it's a detriment to everyone. I know this can come across as buddying or sucking up or whatever but I don't really care about that, on a metagame level I just want people to enjoy the game. Anyway hopefully when you read this you've calmed down and are willing to be more helpful.

Get off your high horse. You've got your head so far up your ass if can't see a blaringly obvious message here that screams "quit being a baby" and "replace out cause OH MY GOD YOU SUCK" masked in a.... "genuinely sympathetic" post. The only difference between your passive aggressive reinforcement of the narrative two other assholes are pushing and my posts is that I'm being blunt.

Also, WHERE was this righteous indignation from you when both choof and Vedith tried to derail the game (Vedith more so) with their comments? Go through my ISO. Where did I deserve that shit? But you kept silent and when I express discouragement you then passively aggressively come at me trying to get me to quit. Hypocritical much?

So naw bra, I'm done sitting down and taking shit. You give it to me its gonna get shoved down your throat.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

My issue with Performer goes beyond the paranoia and the useless questions, but they are just reinforcements for it, besides:
In post 418, Performer wrote:302 : talah, it's because I was afraid they were messing with me like mafia would. I was future projecting that they were going to kill me first...that's what mafia does, they kill people...so I was afraid...
Two people who misquoted within a moment of each other, I wanted to see what they were up to...but like I said earlier, maybe I'm just paranoid...so they are off my radar at the moment...

There's a 2nd player I recognize...with his entrance, I'm afraid he'll vote me for my play style...which I don't want him to...
I don't want to die today...2nd player, what do you have to say for yourself...be honest, you can't escape the truth at night...

talah I'm curious...do you know who I speak of...
these 2 mystery players...

This doesn't answer:
In post 302, talah wrote:Well this is where I was up to last night before the site shenanigans, fortunately ctrl-c'd it when things started playing up:

---
In post 95, Performer wrote:
If I was doublevoter , I wish I could vote choof....too
Maybe
choof+Luna
are teamed. Both misquoted me.... :shifty:
because Aj never said that in , I asked choof the question in my ...

I remeber tentatively liking your entrance because you seemed to want to put yourself out there a bit with this "mystery player" who you recognised.
However, the above is fantastically poor reasoning.

Can you take a moment to explain to me how in particular choof's misquote benefits scum?
And then just briefly summarise why two scum are likely to both trivially misquote, intentionally or otherwise.

Because these are not reasons to base reads on, even if I try really hard to be subjective about it. They're excuses for calling players scummy.

---

I'll try to catch up with events quickly and not stay stuck in backlog... will be around with some time for a few hours at least today.
Feel free to say "Hi" or point out things of note :)
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 703, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 631, catboi wrote:
@BananaCucho:
I think you're town but in all honesty if you're going to throw a tantrum because you weren't getting exactly what you wanted, I'd rather not have you playing this game. Please either give this game your best effort or let someone who will take your place. I seriously felt bad for you after that post, I want to help, but if you're determined not to try it's a detriment to everyone. I know this can come across as buddying or sucking up or whatever but I don't really care about that, on a metagame level I just want people to enjoy the game. Anyway hopefully when you read this you've calmed down and are willing to be more helpful.

Get off your high horse. You've got your head so far up your ass if can't see a blaringly obvious message here that screams "quit being a baby" and "replace out cause OH MY GOD YOU SUCK" masked in a.... "genuinely sympathetic" post. The only difference between your passive aggressive reinforcement of the narrative two other assholes are pushing and my posts is that I'm being blunt.

Also, WHERE was this righteous indignation from you when both choof and Vedith tried to derail the game (Vedith more so) with their comments? Go through my ISO. Where did I deserve that shit? But you kept silent and when I express discouragement you then passively aggressively come at me trying to get me to quit. Hypocritical much?

So naw bra, I'm done sitting down and taking shit. You give it to me its gonna get shoved down your throat.

I was sympathetic to you. Still am, to an extent. But it's clear, frankly, that you're immature and rude and a detriment to the game, and I've lost my patience for you. This is not some thinly veiled insult - if I wanted to be mean to you, I could. I'm trying to be polite, though it seems you take any criticism as a personal slight. I gave you the option of toning down your act. You chose to ramp up the level of abuse. I'm not going to stand for that.

Apologies to everyone else in this game, but BananaCucho's abusive behavior has absolutely killed any desire I have to play in it. Most of you seem like wonderful people, and I'd love to provide you with the good #content but I don't feel it would be right for me to do so at this point in time. This might be my last post. We'll see. If it is, hope to play with the rest of you again sometime.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

[Quote=catboi]sympathetic[/quote]
You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Whoops
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by catboi »

I wanted to help you. I really, really did. If you don't believe that, I pity you.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

lol that on his way out Catboi apologizes for my behavior but not for the behavior of the three assholes (him included) that obviously tried to get this out of me.

Now that two of them are gone we should be able to get on with the game. I'm done taking insults lying down though.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 709, BananaCucho wrote:three assholes (him included)

Where has catboi been like this to you?
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

I'm done with that Luna. Read my posts I outlined that already.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

SKYBIRD REPLACES CHOOF

FINDING REPLACEMENT FOR CATBOI
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Skybird »

Hi everyone! I'll catch up as fast as I can.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by VeeGee »

Wait, why's Catboi being replaced? Also hi Skybird! :D
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by VeeGee »

The more I see you post, Banana, the less I like you.

VOTE: BananaCucho
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Not happy about this current situation of events.

Replacements, keep us updated. We're lynching and getting out of this day, it's gone on for too long. Choof's replacement needs to give us a list of people (at least 3) that he's going to choose from to send that message tonight so we can verify it as acceptable options.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Skybird »

Hi VeeGee!

AJ, I'm just getting started through the thread, on page 9 at the moment. I'm not sure exactly what you are stating here. You want me to pick three names and you are going to approve them? Tell me which one to send the message to?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Role claim please. Right now.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Needless to say this has been a failure.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Skybird »

My predecessor already claimed my role. (And I'm a bit miffed about that because I fully expect to be killed tonight) But since it's already out there no sense trying to be coy. I am a town friendly neighbor.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

You won't be killed. No one would want to kill your slot.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by talah »

@AJ
- these post links. click them. They lead to a completely different game.
In post 552, Aj The Epic wrote:
I currently have you and Luna as conf-town for all intents/purposes right now. I want to add Tallah to that list. I've been town reading him for a while but I think his progression on warrants confirming that.

Interesting note to me is that both Verdith and Fa_Q2 show interest in the performer wagon. Fa_q2's vote and Verdith's . There may be a connection between these two worth being explored further.

Also
@Luna

I've been doing a bit of thinking about that Vedith progression as a matter of fact, cause some of the 'tentative townbloc' reads don't match (or didn't given catboi's replaced now).

---
On Vedith
- seems AJ and Luna are happy enough to go with lynching him whereas catboi and I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I want to explain that I had a couple of aspects to that because I am pretty nonplussed by the ease with which Vedith was going to be happy to drop a vote on FAQ even though he didn't seem to understand fully what the vote would be about. Vedith had a very combative aspect and I did want to give him an opportunity to step up and thought the future content he might give if his actions / opinions were taken more seriously (well perhaps thoughtfully, given he did have that kind of response to my initial "hi, what do you think about this" question). So I've got a wait and see, listen, interact attitude with him for the moment.

On Performer
- seems AJ, Luna and myself are happy to see him strung up whereas catboi wasn't so much into it. Since catboi's replacing I won't go in to that too far now because he can't respond to clarify if I've got anything wrong, but he was saying that the things at least I was seeing as scummy in performer he didn't find conclusive, and also considered Performer low hanging fruit.
I'm assuming he's going to claim something which forces another lynch to be decided Day 1 anyway. His play in this game makes me feel like we need to get to that point ASAP so we can hold him to something and decide what needs to be done with him down the track. Because he's not scumhunting. He's switching track and asking innefectual questions without bothering to explain why, or where he stands. He's posting the bare minimum, just under prod-dodge limits, and padding it with linkin park lyrics and RQS questions. He's not answering any questions to any relevant extent and he's almost certainly scum.

On FAQ
- I guess with the initial 'possible fake townslip' it mainly pinged Luna and AJ, catboi and myself were more in the wait-and-see category. Although I see that AJ you have stated FAQ's a scumread now (when FAQ voted Performer) - I can't recall how catboi's read on FAQ changed if at all.
I did scan through a couple of his completed games and can't say I'm noticing much difference between what he's posting here and what he generally posts as town. Aside from that, there was the 'asinine bullshit' comment which came across as a bit false. But from my perspective, he's jumped on the Performer wagon so I actually am prepared to wait and see.
---

My main problems at the moment aside from Performer, are Banana and IaI. Because:
(side note - I guess I should define "problems" as "folks derailing my preferred wagon who I don't think have a real reason to".)

On Banana:

In post 646, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 642, Vedith wrote:UNVOTE: Zakk
VOTE: Performer
Tell me what you know!

L2 btw.

Look at this dipshit sneaking his vote in in here. Nobody let this go unnoticed.

In post 694, BananaCucho wrote:UNVOTE: Catboy
VOTE: Vedith

Banana has focused on strange things this game and while I can see the possibility that it's genuine frustration, I see a lot of the bad manners and reactionary rudeness actually riffing off other's prods - rather than being something which anyone should genuinely construe as personal attacks. The reactions are far worse than the initial pokes and in the meantime Banana's accusing Vedith of slipping in a sneaky vote while performing the "look, a squirrel" switch from catboi (um, seriously?) to Vedith right after IaI does.
I can see this confrontational attitude as a potential cover for not really knowing how to attack town as scum. In the meantime their vote was sitting on Performer before, however the current stance is that Performer's a mislynch waiting to happen. No read that I've seen on IaI, but happy to sheep.

Not much is making sense with Banana.

On IaI:

In post 547, I Am Innocent wrote:
Also want to look into this performer wagon, it stinks pretty bad.

No reason why, just it stinks pretty bad. Ignores the fact that the first 3 votes on it are me, AJ, Luna. Doesn't address anyone in particular. Votes choof in the same post.
Waiting to see what he has to say about the wagon.
In post 677, I Am Innocent wrote:That's all I want to say on that other than it's time this wagon dies

Four posts later, still saying the wagon should die, still hasn't confronted anyone on their motivations about being on the Performer wagon.
Hasn't given an opinion on Performer's towniness or the wagoners' scumminess.
In post 681, I Am Innocent wrote:
On that wagon vedith jumps out at me most.

Off that wagon I still feel very strongly about choof.

There are some roles that lose a lot of effectiveness when claimed. If performer is a vig, I'd have no problem with that claim. But I suspect he is something different that should be left unsaid for now.

Okay now we have an opinion that Vedith's the scummiest on the wagon and a tie-in to the fact he's been voting choof and has asked him a couple of pointed questions, to be fair.
I already mentioned the alternate possible PGO crumb in Performer's intro post in post 659, guess he missed it; I think catboi or someone else alluded to it as well.

(On crumbing and PRs) The point to me with performer is that neither crumb makes sense. As vig you need to have an acute awareness of who's town and who isn't in order to make an informed decision. Asking VeeGee about things, as a lurker, to potentially clear out some dead weight makes perfect sense - unless you actually say "Imagine I was a vig".
As PGO you have to look as town as fuck or like a threat. Vig qualifies, sure. Unless you're not scumhunting, and instead making yourself a Town PR target.

So I don't care what he claims, at some point he needs to scumhunt in either "crumbed" role. If he's *actually* looking to soak up a nightkill and potentially kill scum he shouldn't be playing anything like he is now. Most Vig's I've seen take up the role, new or not, scumhunt like VTs - because they are shooting for scum and will compromise for dead weight.

Also there has been talk of another softclaim. Which is the player IaI is currently voting - strange considering the protectionist attitude toward Performer.
This one I'm not going to bother hard-specifying. But scum isn't stupid and most of the time if players are claiming or softclaiming or whatever it's best for town to have an open discussion about it rather than try to be, oh so clever, in decieving scum. Because the result is breeding distrust in town. PR-hunting is a different proposition altogether, by the way.

---

In summary I do not think the allusions to Performer's wagon being "Bad" hold any water.
I have outstanding questions to Performer and await their timely addressing.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by talah »

Slight grammatical correction -
In post 722, talah wrote:
On FAQ
- I guess with the initial 'possible fake townslip'
it mainly pinged Luna - and AJ, catboi and myself were more in the wait-and-see category
. Although I see that AJ you have stated FAQ's a scumread now (when FAQ voted Performer) - I can't recall how catboi's read on FAQ changed if at all.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by talah »

Also welcome replacements, be town etc, yadda yadda.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”