Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

Unvote

Will catch up later maybe, prolly not. :p
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Welcome Titus ^_^
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:22 am

Post by talah »

In post 773, Aj The Epic wrote:Can you explain the "1% strawman" and how that makes IaI scum?

There's a minute chance that IaI is irrationally defending Performer because he wants to distance from the wagon if Performer were to flip town.

The more likely scenario is that he wanted to push the lynch off his buddy, and when called on the lack of reasoning, made up the hider crumb because none of his current reasoning for wanting to save Performer from lynch held up to any scrutiny.

Even if hider were a valid role in this game, none of the reasoning IaI's given for suspecting it makes sense.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Skybird »

Hi Titus!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Vedith »

Hello Titus.
I claim scum \o/
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by VeeGee »

So many replacements recently.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Read my posts again talah. I saw no reason for scum performer to fake a soft claim. He was under no pressure. It wasn't needed.

Read my posts again talah. As soon as he said I'm afraid to die dot dot dot, I changed my belief on that slot.

Read my posts again talah. I have been both a hider and weak doc, and the hardest part of those roles is crumbing ur target in case u die, so town can catch the scum who killed u.

You can read and reread all you want...you'll find no contradiction cause none exists. Those were and are my beliefs. Ur close mindedness about town having different thoughts on this matter is starting to give me concern tho. :?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Skybird »

I'm finally through the thread. I'm sure I will be re-reading parts as we go looking for things.

These are the people who made an impression as I read through.
I have Luna, AJ, and Talah as town reads. I think Catboi is town too, but I want to see what Titus does before I totally go with town for this slot.
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Gonna post more tomorrow, schoolwork got to me. Happy to see quick replacements, nice to see Titus again. Drama a bit discouraging, but I feel better now.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

Performer, what do you think about all the speculation about you?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Performer »

CDB and Titus…good to see you two again!...
-----

I’m 100% positive there is at least 1 scum on my wagon between Luna, talah, Aj, or Ved...they pushed more to vote me and/or they kept their vote on me for quite some time...

talah and Luna share a continued desire to lynch me. talah's reply to cat is all the more reason – continues stretching the truth of obviously hypothetical questions that I already iterated were for Vee. .. it’s scum that launches my questions into softclaim territory. Your further confirms scummy behavior as you think I’m deceitful when you’re grabbing at straws

and point to Ban and IaI being town as scum would rather rush us to mislynch someone than calmly look at the motives between everyone

Luna I’m not sure what you’re getting at

-----

Lately I have had the strangest feeling
(S Club 7 - Lately). as I've caught up with the many posts...
talah seemed town in the beginning with his eager activity to scumhunt. Then he latched onto my pressure votes on Luna, then choof - for the misquoting they did. Luna & choof did something odd in the misquoting, I asked them, I moved on since they sounded sincere, talah voted me and kept the vote on me for the longest time, IaI says the wagon spells mislynch all over it, talah & IaI have a discussion, talah votes IaI due to an innocent exchange. So no, talah doesn't look town to me anymore...

I also think Aj's encouragement in , to choof to tell us who he planned to send the Friendly Neighbor message to, was not a good idea...if choof did that, scum would've gotten the information and could've gotten lucky in killing a recipient... Aj's suggestion...did you consider the death consequence of the recipient?...
On top of that, shows Aj addressing my townreads Ban and IaI, while wanting a claim, and singling IaI like talah did...Aj's pointed at FA, pointed at FA & Ved, pointed at me & FA & Ved,

Looks like you're foretelling of attack against me, FA, Ved - or some combo of that...

I've also not forgotten about my question posed to zak in , which he redirected in like a slimy politician who is not used to eating escargot, then regurgitates it onto the plate of another customer.... :eek: His ISO still is very unsatisfactory...maybe a scum team of zak & Aj, zak parking the vote on Aj in d1 and coasting by, Aj the mastermind scum pulling strings with a 3rd scum member

FoS: zak, talah, Luna, Ved

VOTE: Aj
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by zakk »

Eh that last post by performer sounds town I don't wanna lynch him
permanently retired

see here for more info
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Vedith »

So basically people voting you have FoS on?
I'm not sure why you have FoS on me either since you never really mentioned anything about me.
I claim scum \o/
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 787, Vedith wrote:So basically people voting you have FoS on?
I'm not sure why you have FoS on me either since you never really mentioned anything about me.

Your & ...doesn't exactly scream town to me...

" I'm going to swap my vote to him, and I haven't read "

"UNVOTE: Zakk
VOTE: Performer
Tell me what you know!"

Why made you remove suspicion from zak?

All I know if what I've posted, it's all been genuine
There are no smoke and mirrors, they only have that in magic shows, dance/song performances, carnivals...
If you and Luna are really town...
then don't wrongfully lynch me this game me this game (sleepestar - I was wrong)
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by Vedith »

Who said that I removed suspicion from Zakk?
I claim scum \o/
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by talah »

Welcome back Performer.
You know your signature says you've never been prodded but you were gone for quite a while longer than 2 days.

While you're back and reading, can you please answer my questions in post 653?
Because I've been waiting for your reads on Aj, Luna, choof in particular for something like 6 RL days which is practically half of Day 1.

And coming in and addressing it sideways is certainly not the same thing as answering my question directly.

Also - do you have any completed games on MS Performer?
If not, do you have any you can reference from other sites?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by talah »

In post 786, zakk wrote:Eh that last post by performer sounds town I don't wanna lynch him

Walls of text aren't inherently town. You need to look at what the player is saying and think about why they are saying it.
Then make a determination of whether you believe it, or if you think they're trying to be deceptive to get town lynched and save themselves and their buddies from being lynched.

Can you give a brief rundown of what you found town about post 785 please?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 789, Vedith wrote:Who said that I removed suspicion from Zakk?

I never said anyone said you removed your suspicion, but your , you unvoted him and voted me. I read that as you found him no longer suspect. As for the tell-you-what-I-know, there's no secret that I know, this is all there is to it

In post 790, talah wrote:Welcome back Performer.
You know your signature says you've never been prodded but you were gone for quite a while longer than 2 days.

While you're back and reading, can you please answer my questions in post 653?
Because I've been waiting for your reads on Aj, Luna, choof in particular for something like 6 RL days which is practically half of Day 1.

And coming in and addressing it sideways is certainly not the same thing as answering my question directly.

Also - do you have any completed games on MS Performer?
If not, do you have any you can reference from other sites?

Thank you for the welcome, thank you for noticing as well. I've posted my reads on Aj and Luna in . Choof was leaning town for me. After his unfortunate leave, his post about confirmed townie, and Sky's reaction, he's confirmed town in my eyes. I do apologize if I answered you sideways , that was never my intent.

This is how I'm seeing IaI's posts coming across as townie to me:
& - addressed Aj not analyzing his wagon, addressed Worst jumping on the post rather than seeking incentive
- follow-up with a question, asked him for read on another player
- followed up with choof and asked for reads list
- he said it was looking like a mislynch, compared to Aj who has been rushing for blood and not wanting to be reasoned with ()

I'm very eager to see your reply to AJ's as I've seen the "confirmed scum" argument from a recent completed game of mine....a game where I was accused and mislynched
-----
I have a few completed games on this site, yes...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by talah »

In post 792, Performer wrote:Thank you for the welcome, thank you for noticing as well. I've posted my reads on Aj and Luna in . Choof was leaning town for me. After his unfortunate leave, his post about confirmed townie, and Sky's reaction, he's confirmed town in my eyes. I do apologize if I answered you sideways , that was never my intent.

It looks to me like in 785 you've posted some opinion on AJ with regard to him suggesting a pool of friendly neighbour targets, being scummy. However you've not at all said how your read evolved on Luna, and at the time you simply dropped your FOS's on the three (AJ, Luna, choof) and decided you'd vote VeeGee (who IIRC was also who AJ was advocating a lynch on).

Aside from genuine, what do you think of Luna's play and why has that read changed back (to the point where you're FOS'ing her now)?
Why is Banana a townread of yours?

In post 792, Performer wrote:This is how I'm seeing IaI's posts coming across as townie to me:
& - addressed Aj not analyzing his wagon, addressed Worst jumping on the post rather than seeking incentive
- he said it was looking like a mislynch, compared to Aj who has been rushing for blood and not wanting to be reasoned with ()

It's kind of easy, I'll hope you'll appreciate from my perspective, to note down things a person does and attach lukewarm town-behaviour to them.
For example "Followed up with a question, asked him for read on another player" is not exactly something I'd be reading as town just for the fact it occurred.

I'm wondering why you feel IaI defending you is inherently town - and in fact what you think about his acumen in picking up on your "hider" crumb, when actually - it wasn't a crumb, it was a behaviour which he's saying he identified with.

In post 792, Performer wrote:I'm very eager to see your reply to AJ's as I've seen the "confirmed scum" argument from a recent completed game of mine....a game where I was accused and mislynched

I responded to that - and also you're voting AJ and have him as a scumread. How would the response be useful if I hadn't already given it?

In post 792, Performer wrote:I have a few completed games on this site, yes...

I looked and I don't think any of them are finished so I can't refer to them.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 792, Performer wrote:I never said anyone said you removed your suspicion, but your 642 , you unvoted him and voted me. I read that as you found him no longer suspect. As for the tell-you-what-I-know, there's no secret that I know, this is all there is to it

No, he's still scum in my eyes.
I claim scum \o/
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

So this is a beautiful depiction of garbage in it's final form.

In post 785, Performer wrote:CDB and Titus…good to see you two again!...
-----

I’m 100% positive there is at least 1 scum on my wagon between Luna, talah, Aj, or Ved...they pushed more to vote me and/or they kept their vote on me for quite some time...

100% certain you have 1 scum in four people. THREE OF THEM are basically confirmed town. And your overall reason? "Oh they're voting for me QQ. They should've stopped but they're scum"

No, we shouldn't stop. YOU should give us a reason to stop and you didn't. Town doesn't derail their own wagons, and if you're suggesting there's somewhere else we should've had our votes, you're doing an awful job explaining it. This reason is complete asinine bullshit.

talah and Luna share a continued desire to lynch me. talah's reply to cat is all the more reason – continues stretching the truth of obviously hypothetical questions that I already iterated were for Vee. .. it’s scum that launches my questions into softclaim territory. Your further confirms scummy behavior as you think I’m deceitful when you’re grabbing at straws

and point to Ban and IaI being town as scum would rather rush us to mislynch someone than calmly look at the motives between everyone

Luna I’m not sure what you’re getting at

"It's scum that launches my questions into softclaim territory"
Then don't crumb claims? Your questions really were a pointless attempt to look connected to the game RIGHT AFTER I stated that Veegee needed to be more involved.

"....Further launches into scummy behavior as [he] thinks you're deceitful..."
No?
1.He didn't say you were deceitful, good straw-man. Really, fantastic lie. It doesn't even take any digging to find what he meant.
Tallah wrote:Also I don't really care what he softclaimed; it's not the reason I'm voting him, however I did think it was additional likely-to-be-bullshit content, and that was indeed the case apparently.

He said your content was bullshit.

I also think Aj's encouragement in , to choof to tell us who he planned to send the Friendly Neighbor message to, was not a good idea...if choof did that, scum would've gotten the information and could've gotten lucky in killing a recipient... Aj's suggestion...did you consider the death consequence of the recipient?...
On top of that, shows Aj addressing my townreads Ban and IaI, while wanting a claim, and singling IaI like talah did...Aj's pointed at FA, pointed at FA & Ved, pointed at me & FA & Ved,

Looks like you're foretelling of attack against me, FA, Ved - or some combo of that...

I've also not forgotten about my question posed to zak in , which he redirected in like a slimy politician who is not used to eating escargot, then regurgitates it onto the plate of another customer.... :eek: His ISO still is very unsatisfactory...maybe a scum team of zak & Aj, zak parking the vote on Aj in d1 and coasting by, Aj the mastermind scum pulling strings with a 3rd scum member

FoS: zak, talah, Luna, Ved

VOTE: Aj

You know what, fuck this shit about 716. Any town player should see that we can't allow choof to just send it to anyone he feels like. Then it's sent to scum if he's scum or the town player ends up dying. And nice misrepping me when I stated he needed a list of three. That way we know town in there first and that he can't pull off the old bullshit "oops my target died" or send it to a scum buddy multiple nights in a row.

The part about "addressing my town reads"? Who cares? 200 posts ago you mention IaI "Looks town" and you never mention a damn thing about Banana in your iso. It's a trivial choice that stems from "They aren't voting for me, get them on my side".

I stick by what I said. You should claim. In fact, it makes life a lot easier because even if you are a hider, I can make this work out that town gets a confirmation on choof and we know FOR SURE if we've got scum by simply checking Verdith or Fa_q2. In the case that you are a hider (which I call bullshit on), then scum knocking a kill that way even for a 2for1 makes it almost impossible to win because they've wasted a kill on a scumread for the town.

I also haven't hidden my belief that the majority of the scum probably exists between you, verdith and fa_q2. Big surprise there.

So you've come to the conclusion that:
One of Luna/Me/Tallah/Verdith is "definitely scum". Three of them basic confirmed townies.
I have scumreads on you, verdith, Fa_q2.
You think IaI, banana are town (kinda random pickup outside they don't vote you) and questioning them is somehow bad.
And I'm a scum mastermind pulling the strings, advocating a PL on zakk earlier who I'm letting 'slip by'.

Lol if I was a fucking mastermind I'd just lurk like you because none of the people here actively post outside of Luna and Tallah, who's in a different timezone from the majority of posts. So if the scum is there, this game is already fucked because you guys have no ability to produce your own activity. In fact, as soon as one or two of us dies, it's GG because who the hell will post? Go check Micro 524, the before and after I was there as a replacement. Game died pretty damn hard and scum just lurked. Easiest way to win a game here because people don't advocate PL and don't post.

Really, if your list of scum is truly scum, the game's lost. Town would've lost it because they didn't engage at all. And you, if you were town, would be guilty as anyone for it! You have such low output of content and almost no engagement that you developed to sheeping reads until this post. To be completely honest, everyone here who has decided to sit on the sideline and wait quietly isn't performing their civic duty to the game. Sure, in larger games where there's hundreds of pages on content and many pages every day, a quieter BUT NOT LURKING style works. However this place is getting maybe a page a day and it's mostly from the same four people, one of them who replaced out! Luckily, IaI is stepping up to fill that void but Luna, myself, Tallah, and catboi (rip) have been the majority of the content since page 2 or 3!

Now Verdith (whose alignment I question) and IaI (who I believe is town but has fucked towns majorly in the past as scum) are the ones filling in. Banana's on and off with levels of post, and I'm not going into how helpful they are. What's that mean? Well, Performer, Fa_q2, Zakk, TheWorst, Veegee (-.- who admittedly is probably never giving more) and the replacements NEED to contribute. And CBD is already inactive in thread for 2 days!

And do you really think I wouldn't just lurk? I'm sorry, my morals suck. I play to win and in the case of me being scum in a town that refuses to be active, good fucking luck. I won't help you at all.

Now, I'm super tired of this guy. I want him to L-1 and get a claim from him. He hides for hundreds of posts at a time, comes back and calls the consistent town block in this game scum and thinks that he can ride that to disable his wagon? I'm sorry, I'm not letting this level of shitpost survive without reason.

As for choof's replacement
, I believe pool is completely necessary by the above reasons. I think that it should be sent to someone between IaI, catboi's replacement, and Veegee. These players are less likely to be killed anyways and scum doesn't want to divert a kill from Luna/Tallah/myself. It's the safest bet to put it somewhere in there and pray to the good lord that those three are town. This way, scum either goes on a 33% chance of grabbing the note or goes after confirmed town. And if one of those three don't die, we BETTER hear about how town choof's slot is.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:25 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 793, talah wrote:
In post 792, Performer wrote:This is how I'm seeing IaI's posts coming across as townie to me:

It's kind of easy, I'll hope you'll appreciate from my perspective, to note down things a person does and attach lukewarm town-behaviour to them.
For example "Followed up with a question, asked him for read on another player" is not exactly something I'd be reading as town just for the fact it occurred.

Says the guy who considered me a non-lynch candidate after my first 2 catchup posts...

In post 328, talah wrote:
Not likely lynching today:

Luna
Aj
catboi
choof
Banana
zakk
IaI

Kyubey
VeeGee

Likely lynching today:

Performer
Worst
FAQ
Vedith

...in addition to VeeGee if he doesn't pull his pants up, as I don't mind zakk's "i haven't posted much" acknowledgement.

I'm enjoying your catch-up IaI btw

In post 791, talah wrote:
In post 786, zakk wrote:Eh that last post by performer sounds town I don't wanna lynch him

Walls of text aren't inherently town. You need to look at what the player is saying and think about why they are saying it.
Then make a determination of whether you believe it, or if you think they're trying to be deceptive to get town lynched and save themselves and their buddies from being lynched.

Can you give a brief rundown of what you found town about post 785 please?

How about starting with that vote. Does that seem like something that would benefit scum Performer to do, try to start a wagon on a consensus non-lynchable player this close to the deadline while he is the top wagon by far?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Yeah, i'm never lynching Aj, read that entire post and I agree with everything he said in there, i'd like to add that Performer is still avoiding questions and explanations (he never explained how i misquoted him, he never explained to tallah why he randomly decideded to say that me and choof were on a scumteam)
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 796, I Am Innocent wrote:How about starting with that vote. Does that seem like something that would benefit scum Performer to do, try to start a wagon on a consensus non-lynchable player this close to the deadline while he is the top wagon by far?

How ABOUT we start with that vote? Sure, sure "controversial isn't scum" belief. But wait, how about reasoning behind it? How about his body of work as a whole in light of what he's posted? How about the fact that his read list is just "everyone on me is probscum"? Frankly, I see that entire post as trying to back someone off of him with suspicion alone. He doesn't know me very well because I don't back down from anything, but still. How do we ignore the weight of the bad reads there and lack of anything PRODUCTIVE other than the fact that he's taken 200 posts to react to the thread and only react to what's directly involving him.

Surprise, my other two scum reads are guilty of exactly the same thing.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

Eyes glazing over. Back in severe pain.

Can I get a VC?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”