Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah, catboi's strongest scum read. Man I'm already missing him.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Performer »

zak…this is incredibly frustrating, like CDB said in his &

You mentioned in you were excited to play…in , you said you haven’t even begun playing the game…in you said it’s not your business that people voted you for certain reasons… is about lynching you being unimportant, us feeling dumber, you being happy because of we feel dumber, you laughing about it, you leaving with a “bye now.” In , you want us to leave you alive and you’ll play more, and we are on top of a deadline...also, your vote for a random “no lynch” despite you having voted others before, is mind boggling. Not to mention what I said about you in already: sneaked your vote on Titus in , and that’s it. You kept your vote on Aj for the longest time. zak then adds his vote on Titus, after Aj's vote on Titus....parked his vote on Aj for the longest time and after 3 dozen pages, votes Titus. zak’s suspicious interaction with Luna & Ved on p38 doesn't help his case either

Your play like this causes me to believe you couldn’t care less about town, which is consistent with scum win condition
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah I just spotted the scum.

Performer's using an old tactic I used to use as scum. Super justification of a lynch I'm already on. Better make sure everyone knows my conviction even after I've been voting and no one in their right mind would expect me to go elsewhere anyways! More importantly, it's more a history lesson with performer than any justification. He reeks of scum and we could've lynched him had we not shot ourselves in the foot by sheeping someone who had read all of like 8 pages.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 am

Post by VeeGee »

Well, this is still going, time to hammer.

VOTE: Zakk
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 am

Post by VeeGee »

In post 1127, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah I just spotted the scum.

Performer's using an old tactic I used to use as scum. Super justification of a lynch I'm already on. Better make sure everyone knows my conviction even after I've been voting and no one in their right mind would expect me to go elsewhere anyways! More importantly, it's more a history lesson with performer than any justification. He reeks of scum and we could've lynched him had we not shot ourselves in the foot by sheeping someone who had read all of like 8 pages.

Just because you do it as scum, doesn't mean town players can't do it too.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:44 am

Post by VeeGee »

But I agree, I do wish we could have lynched performer.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:46 am

Post by talah »

Except we didn't sheep Titus, it was CDB that put up FAQ and Zakk as two options when Performer was as L-1 and voted Zakk, then you suggested and voted FAQ instead. Then everyone started bailing from Performer's wagon.

So quit blaming Titus, Blamey McBlamester.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

We're lynching performer or fa_q2 tomorrow. And sheeping someone who has read just over 1/5th of the game thread generally results badly. Also, TheWorst is probably scum at this point.

Tallah, don't act as if Titus' actions weren't the driving reason the performer wagon died.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:50 am

Post by VeeGee »

In post 1107, TheWorst wrote:Yeah they are, they're a PR that replaces the TV of your target at night. It detects whether or not the target is either watching you (the TV) at home or is visiting.

Pretty good role, kinda like a weaker tracker. Shame that Zakk claimed it, it's a bit too late to stop the wagon.

Isn't this basically what the Motion Detector is?
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:52 am

Post by VeeGee »

In post 1132, Aj The Epic wrote:We're lynching performer or fa_q2 tomorrow. And sheeping someone who has read just over 1/5th of the game thread generally results badly. Also, TheWorst is probably scum at this point.

Tallah, don't act as if Titus' actions weren't the driving reason the performer wagon died.

If Worst is scum, and Performer and FAQ are scum, don't you think at least ONE of them may be town?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

One of them could be town, yes. But I'm pretty certain the town out of them isn't Performer. I think Fa_q2 has the highest chance of town out of the three, but he's only recently started to change my opinion on that at all.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:08 am

Post by talah »

Weird, CDB's unofficial votecount before he moved his vote had Performer at L-4. (Happy Birthday btw CDB!)

So yeah I would have to go back and check why folks actually moved their votes if I get a chance to. I just remember Performer being at L-1 and then coming back in the morning or after work and the wagon was basically gone.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

This wagon's entirety still pisses me off on a level I can't accurately express.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 am

Post by talah »

I don't know why. Even if you think Zakk will flip town, you were two thumbs up for a policy lynch not long into the game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

As stated previously, we've come to have too much information to just settle for a policy lynch. And honestly, outside of Titus (who hasn't read the entire thread) and CBD, I don't see much support for Performer being town. To me, that means he's got no buddies who wanted to step out and support him. The counter wagon coming from Titus was jumped on too hard, and someone's going to set Titus to fall for it when it's just scum sitting on the wagon sheeping real easy. Performer's as good as caught.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:38 am

Post by talah »

In post 1005, ChannelDelibird wrote:Performer - 4 - FAQ, Talah, VeeGee, Skybird
Titus - 3 - AJ, Zakk, Banana
Zakk - 3 - Vedith, Titus, Luna
AJ - 1 - Performer
Banana - 1 - CDB
Vedith - 1 - IAI

Not voting: TheWorst

This was incorrect by the way. At the time Performer was at 5 votes because you (AJ) had switched to him.

Performer had come back in with a "goodlooking" post 2 hours after hitting L-1 and then Vedith switched (followed by Titus who switched from you), followed by Luna. So that's how we got from L-1 to L-3 at least.

Not that VCA is really helpful until we see a flip anyway, but there it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

@talah, where was AJ pro policy lynch?

@AJ, I don't read unless someone feels there is something important. Actions speak louder than words. Is there any change in reads you've had? Your posts read as if you think I am town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I think catboi was town. I think that Performer got a free slip because of a counter-wagon and you gave scum a way out. I'm betting 2 scum on the zakk wagon (performer+skybird?/Banana).

Banana needs to be looked at again. she bounced bad on the end of this day. Today banana has voted: Titus, zakk, Performer, Veegee, Vedith, Luna, theWorst and choof. 8 of 14 players, and considering 1 of those 14 is herself.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Also I advocated a Policy Lynch on one of Zakk/veegee back in 272.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by VeeGee »

I do agree that Performer needs to be lynched tomorrow.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Titus »

AJ is tomorrow's lynch, with a slight possibility of banana and VeeGee.

I got so many issues withAJ's recent posting, but we need hammer more.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Hammer was already handed.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by talah »

Molla was logged on for at least a while earlier too, post-hammer.
*coughlurkingscumfuckmodcoughcough* what

Speaking of which, these folks should post their thoughts on the lynch, tomorrow etc.

Skybird Sep 24, 11:27am Sep 28, 12:49pm 2 days 4 hours 19
BananaCucho Sep 16, 12:49pm Sep 28, 12:04pm 2 days 5 hours 109
I Am Innocent Sep 16, 11:34am Sep 28, 07:59am 2 days 9 hours 45
FA_Q2 Sep 16, 12:52pm Sep 28, 04:07am 2 days 13 hours 21
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

You guys can lynch me tomorrow if that's what you want to do or I'll ask for a replacement. I stayed in this game solely due to pride because someone tried to strong arm me out + last time I replaced out I was lynched anyway so I stuck around to hopefully give a chance for a scum lynch instead of an auto town lynch.

Now that I have had time to calm down I'm sorry to all who didn't harass me because I overreacted and purposely ruined the game. I do still stand firm in that I was treated like shit this game from 3 players who referred to me as a child and wrote off my opinions as worthless in a very degrading way, and the worst offender is still here. My heart isn't in it anymore. I don't feel like playing any mafia anymore at least not for a long time.

Requesting day 2 replacement or suicide.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1147, talah wrote:Molla was logged on for at least a while earlier too, post-hammer.
*coughlurkingscumfuckmodcoughcough* what

Speaking of which, these folks should post their thoughts on the lynch, tomorrow etc.

Skybird Sep 24, 11:27am Sep 28, 12:49pm 2 days 4 hours 19
BananaCucho Sep 16, 12:49pm Sep 28, 12:04pm 2 days 5 hours 109
I Am Innocent Sep 16, 11:34am Sep 28, 07:59am 2 days 9 hours 45
FA_Q2 Sep 16, 12:52pm Sep 28, 04:07am 2 days 13 hours 21

Thoughts on the lynch? It was useless unless we managed to randomly hit scum - I don't see much of anything in the way of actual information we get from this. A policy lynch on day one is a bad idea.

Tomorrow is going to have to wait till we get the flip. There are a few people lining up lynches for tomorrow without the flip - that does not sit well with me. The way performers wagon fell apart at the 11th hour without a claim is also bogus - unless I missed something there.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”