Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Performer »

Worst, IaI, Vee, and talah - what're your thoughts about Sky's read on CDB, from her reads list?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1428, Performer wrote:Worst, IaI, Vee, and talah - what're your thoughts about Sky's read on CDB, from her reads list?

Why not just ask what our reads are on CDB?
And I'm leaning scum based on his late day wagon choices and from what I can gather is a crusade to lynch claims.
Dunno though, I'm going to need to read and think and ask him directly.

Why do
you
care what my read is on him?

And did you seriously answer my question about the no-kill with a contentless image of a cat?
Can you translate that to my first language English please?

---
Anyway I'm around for the next couple of hours catching up properly. Long weekend yadda yadda.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Skybird, do you actually claim FN?

Same for you The Worst. Next post please. No hedge.

V your friendly neighbor pm does not have the friendly neighbor in it? Answer in your next post please.

This is important to me to be damned sure if we have a versus situation going on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1166, Luna Fox wrote:Sorry Zakk, I thought for sure you were scum :<

VOTE: Aj
I wanna vote here today.

This confuses me. I was hoping we could be distilling a townbloc and adding members to it, not deciding to throw it all away on a couple of derivative pokes from Titus.

I think what you said or implied yesterday was that AJ's cog-dis regarding not valuing townhunting / vs wanting to screen your own townhunting was the issue.

I've played with the agressive playstyle on numerous occasions myself before and believe me - you'll get cog-dis of this particular type because the goal is generally not to be as consistent as possible as you can yourself - it's to apply steel-trap logic to the actions of other players. The way you town yourself with this playstyle is by doing so much work for town that you couldn't possibly be scum. I suppose scum could get away with it somehow but I don't imagine it would be something trivial. And I'm more concerned that Titus' approach was to immediately attack the townbloc that had been forming. She's had a game (with Performer - Pariah's Mafia) just finish during our night phase where she was scum (and Performer was town), so I can honestly say I don't know where her scum meta lies anymore.
And... if we were going to say anyone else was to be a further part of a 'tentative towbloc' I'd want to be agreed with you guys first as well.

Anyway at this point I'd like it if you could elaborate on your thinking voting AJ out of the gates.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Titus »

@Talah, why are you trying to force a town block and just who is in the block?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1431, talah wrote:This confuses me. I was hoping we could be distilling a townbloc and adding members to it, not deciding to throw it all away on a couple of derivative pokes from Titus.

Aj was also Zakk's scumread and i didn't like Aj's stance at the end of the day, considering Zakk's flip. Im going to admit that the doctor claim is the only reason i don't want to turbolynch him right now.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Second, you don't measure town by words but intent. In GS, I focused more on making peace than scumhunting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1433, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1431, talah wrote:This confuses me. I was hoping we could be distilling a townbloc and adding members to it, not deciding to throw it all away on a couple of derivative pokes from Titus.

Aj was also Zakk's scumread and i didn't like Aj's stance at the end of the day, considering Zakk's flip. Im going to admit that the doctor claim is the only reason i don't want to turbolynch him right now.

Let's get the bullet points answered before we rush to judgment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1432, Titus wrote:@Talah, why are you trying to force a town block and just who is in the block?

I'm not trying to force it but neither of my reads on AJ nor luna have changed and when you came in yesterday quite a lot of what you did was attack AJ and seed doubt when we had been fairly strongly town-reading one another beforehand.

I can remember roughly speaking the questions you asked Luna (although she did express doubt herself and found the cog-dis post), and I particularly remember you asking me about where AJ was okay with a policy lynch (which he answered himself).

If you want to dispense with labels, how about you call it my hopeful alliance of townreads and quit nibbling around the edges while I talk to these players I am townreading.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1433, Luna Fox wrote:

Well that's a shame. I think you're wrong, though.
I'll read back the end of day. Anything you want me to particularly consider just say.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

His reactions to the cog dis stuff and to the Zakk wagon.
While Zakk was also scumreading Titus, everything Zakk accused Titus of doing she wasn't actually doing but he was doing himself, so i don't put much stock into that one, Aj's on the other hand looks he has much more chance of flipping scum.

Also this is unbiased by my townread of Titus.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1438, Luna Fox wrote:His reactions to the cog dis stuff and to the Zakk wagon.
While Zakk was also scumreading Titus, everything Zakk accused Titus of doing she wasn't actually doing but he was doing himself, so i don't put much stock into that one, Aj's on the other hand looks he has much more chance of flipping scum.

Also this is unbiased by my townread of Titus.

Well I'm looking at the Zakk wagon stuff and it's basically him just saying that Zakk is almost certain to flip town and being pissed off that Performer wasn't lynched in the first place.
I've seen town do that before a flip before. I don't think you do it as scum to get cred for "knowing" or being super-smart.

I'm not 100% sure of what you mean with the second sentence so if you could clarify that'd be good.

I'll have a look back at the cog-dis response. I'm hoping my opinion is unbiased based on my AJ townread too O.o
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1439, talah wrote:I'm not 100% sure of what you mean with the second sentence so if you could clarify that'd be good.

Zakk's 2 known scumreads before dying was Aj and Titus, im explaining why i am not putting much stock in his Titus read, but i can agree on Aj for the reasons mentioned.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by talah »

AJ then Titus. I'd put less stock in his AJ read honestly because he voted Titus after she started to push AJ. And his only real comment that I can remember on AJ was when he came in and asked if AJ was dead yet (and then ignored my question). It was completely disinterested.

I''ve gone back through AJ's ISO at least from his 914 and can't see anything that worries me. He answers your questions, crumbs a role and offers to reveal it, asks you not to be paranoid.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1207, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1206, Luna Fox wrote:I agree that such an OP role must have a scum counter (Strongman in this case)

That does make me wonder... if scum have a strongman, why did nobody die?

I guess strongman doesn't necessarily have to submit the kill, especially if they were under a lot of suspicion Day 1. Scum JailKeeper is potentially a thing too in that scenario.

In post 1227, ChannelDelibird wrote:You're an unlimited friendly neighbour, who has no problem with there being ANOTHER one of you AND a town bulletproof doctor?

No way. No way at all. TheWorst and AJ are scum together.
In post 1228, ChannelDelibird wrote:I guess the question for me is which to lynch first. AJ's claim probably makes it likelier that he has a stronger utility scum role, so that's probably the way to do it.

UNVOTE: FAQ2
VOTE: Aj The Epic

So let me get this straight.

Town no nothing about the setup aside from we have two Friendly Neighbour claims, both apparently confirmed, and a 2-shot BP Doctor claim.
And your prudent course of play - as Town, I remind you - is to lynch the Bulletproof Doc claim when the only actual evidence we have is a VT flip.
You can't concieve of any world where a setup exists with these 3 roles. So you want to lynch the role that if true, does the most for town.

I tell you what I may have been away for a while but I'm not voting any of these claims today.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Will have more thoughts when I've no longer just woken up but analysing people's paraphrasings of mod communications feels icky as fuck to me, ethically, and I'd rather we weren't doing it.
#greenshirtthursdays
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1218, Salamence20 wrote:Seriously someone here is a JK, and a BPBG.

Could be. Hi and welcome btw.

I started off a bit offput by Banana's flip-flopping and reckless votes but I think this along with her poke back at me (grilled cheese ffs) when combined with her method of exiting the game makes your slot very likely to be town.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Vedith »

Just checking in.
AJ is still alive?
I'll be back later then.
I claim scum \o/
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1220, Vedith wrote:VOTE: AJ

Scum here guys, lets go lets go!
I don't think I can wrong twice. :cool:

I'm looking at this sideways and trying to make heads or tails of it. (Pun intended after the fact I guess).

Are you saying that because you were completely wrong about Zakk, it's likely you're right about AJ?
In post 1120, Vedith wrote:If Zakk isn't scum I'm Bill Clinton.

Oh and sorry I should be calling you 'Bill'.

Why are you saying that you found the "scum list" when CDB said exactly the same thing 100+ posts before you in post 1227?
In post 1364, Vedith wrote:
Scum

AJ
TheWorst

So that's 2 scum and most likely 1 left in the other 4 names.

Easy mode guys.
In post 1370, Vedith wrote:It doesn't change the fact that I found us the scum list. :cool:

In post 1227, ChannelDelibird wrote:You're an unlimited friendly neighbour, who has no problem with there being ANOTHER one of you AND a town bulletproof doctor?

No way. No way at all.
TheWorst and AJ are scum together

---
edit: Don't be a dick Vedith.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by talah »

In post 308, zakk wrote:So many pages

Is AJ close to dead yet

In post 1445, Vedith wrote:Just checking in.
AJ is still alive?
I'll be back later then.

Like seriously there is no reason to troll like this as town.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1251, Vedith wrote:Sketchy because we found your scum partners, Luna? :evil:
In post 1252, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1251, Vedith wrote:Sketchy because we found your scum partners, Luna? :evil:

I am agreeing you in that post...
In post 1254, Vedith wrote:Oh, then yeah Luna is town too! Who else wants to be town? :cool:

What?

Like literally what the fuck?

Did you just not read what Luna said, then scumread her because she said
In post 1250, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah, this is all ways of sketch, as i mentioned here:

And then townread her because she said she *agreed* with you?

This is almost a carbon copy of when you tried to agree with her on FAQ.

Tell you what, I'm almost prepared to give Performer a day to shape up compared to this shit.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1260, Performer wrote:
Confession - my "awkward play" in d1, particularly the post toward Vee - done as a gambit attempt, to draw an
nk against me

This is why I wanted to draw so much attention on d1..
Obviously no one died, which makes me scratch my head....
I don't have enough time at the moment to follow-up on everything, as I have to head off to work in a bit

What was your strategy?

When did you realise it was failing?

What did you do when you realised that?

---
Alright I'm out for tonight, will continue reading through what I already skimmed.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”