Post by BBmolla »

VOTECOUNT TWO POINT NEIN

VEEGEE - 2 - PERFORMER, VEDITH,
AJ THE EPIC - 2 - FA_Q2, I AM INNOCENT,
VEDITH - 2 - FIREBRINGER, AJ THE EPIC,
FIREBRINGER - 2 - TITUS, LUNA FOX,
I AM INNOCENT - 1 - TALAH,

NOT VOTING: THEWORST, VEEGEE, CHANNELDELIBIRD, SKYBIRD,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-10-17 07:05:00)

WITH 13 ALIVE IT TAKES 7 TO LYNCH

REPLACING VEEGEE UNLESS HE REAPPEARS
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Performer »

@tal you and Aj deserve medals for continuing on the “scum Performer” train when we’re almost 90 pages in, on d2. Seriously.
Not sure if your scumread of CDB, me, and IaI is more insane, or if it’s more insane that you keep thinking I dodged answering you. You’re getting town nowhere. What’s your reason for scumreading me again?

Bunching IaI and me together because of this ridiculous claim issue…what is that truly about ?
I told you that whole role fishing ordeal needed to be dropped.
Instead you keep reitering a thousand times, what we already know for d2.

@Titus you are reading too much into my buddying. Trust me – if you think I was being awkward toward you, you should play with Antihero. I find it extremely odd that you bring up the non-issue buddying again, so many pages later. Then again, I'm not here to judge playstyles

@Ved no objections to that list

3 days left. I can get onboard with a Fire vote. Haven't gotten a townread on him.

VOTE: Fire
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:38 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Catching up again tonight. Mostly I blame getting into the Game of Thrones LCG over last few days but frankly every time I check into this thread I find a new reason to slam my head against the wall so reeeeally not that appealing atm

Vote count makes me want to puke, for example

VOTE: Aj the Epic because it'll probably need something really convincing to have happened in the last few pages, a couple days' clarity make me happier that his claim just flat-out does not fit
#greenshirtthursdays
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I can't defend my role so I'm not even going to bother with that.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

talah thanks for the summary of events!!

Yeah, I understand how my entrance looked bad.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Firebringer »

Reading ISO of Channeldibird. He is definitely town leaning for me. All his reads seem genuine and I can follow his thought process pretty easily. None of it looks forced.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Firebringer »

Performer looks extremely off by the ISO of em. Like says "I am paranoid" then has virtually no scum reads. Anyone scum reads later becomes a town read, and anyone agreeing with them is town. (I tend to do that a bit too, but it seems buddyish).

Really odd.

Not to mention latest sheep vote on me.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Firebringer »

Strangely I think Vedith is town.

Here is my thought process on that:
From ISO on Vedith, he looks scummy as hell. First going with easy reads on players like "You are playing this differently must be scum" then with not paying attention to vote counts and such to feign not caring attitude which I don't think scum do often. Then he pushed on Zakk hard (this is actually part why I think he is town) then interactions with Performer make me think they are not aligned.

So in summary-Vedith is town because I always scumread Vedith and Vedith looks scummy.

Class dismissed.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Firebringer »

Talah looks very town too.
I am very upset that I am seeing alot of agreement among the town reads I have about reads. Not usually a good sign...

Also, I have too many god damn town reads now.
Going to look at FAQ soon.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Okay read FAQ and I have mixed feeligns on him completely, some parts scum some parts town.
When I read through a few things like stupid comments like the whole "You are only trying to perserve self" off one phone post by choo was just awful. Then their was whole "do they have day chat" nonsense. All that seems scummy trying to fake town.

Later stages FAQ actually looks like he is trying to scumhunt, but parts still feel ingenuine to me.

Anyways, his latest post was for basically a PL on me for not providing enough content.
>.>

So, yeah. Not positive on scum, don't think he is town though either. Town Lean Scum.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I mean Null Lean Scum lol!!!
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Firebringer

Revoting scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

you aint voting for scum titus.

You are voting for me.

Just look at my avatar. I am too cute to be scum. Ask shiro!
Show

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Performer »

OtR: Dude Fire...I didn't know you're staff on SC2Mafia LOL. Nice.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

@performer, you're on sc2mafia?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2184, Firebringer wrote:Okay read FAQ and I have mixed feeligns on him completely, some parts scum some parts town.
When I read through a few things like stupid comments like the whole "You are only trying to perserve self" off one phone post by choo was just awful. Then their was whole "do they have day chat" nonsense. All that seems scummy trying to fake town.

Later stages FAQ actually looks like he is trying to scumhunt, but parts still feel ingenuine to me.

Anyways, his latest post was for basically a PL on me for not providing enough content.
>.>

So, yeah. Not positive on scum, don't think he is town though either. Town Lean Scum.

No, you are not a PL for content - you are a scum read for for your predecessor actively avoiding questions and his push on me that he never fully developed. Interactions with titus are also garbage - claiming that titus needed to be pressured and then avoiding doing so. When titus pushed back on him he, again, avoids addressing the issue.

Now you are spouting BS.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by talah »

In post 2176, Performer wrote:@tal you and Aj deserve medals for continuing on the “scum Performer” train when we’re almost 90 pages in, on d2. Seriously.

Why thank you. It's an "unfortunate" part of my personality. If I hear bullshit, I'll call it bullshit. If I see you dodging and think it's because you don't have the answer to a simple question, I'll keep asking and specifying what I want the answer to because there's always a damn good reason I ask specific questions.

In post 2176, Performer wrote:Not sure if your scumread of CDB, me, and IaI is more insane, or if it’s more insane that you keep thinking I dodged answering you. You’re getting town nowhere.

CDB's been coming in basically bellyaching about the game and how stupid everyone here is. He's not interested in figuring out the game. He defended you strongly several times. Even if you're not scum I'd expect you to look at his reasons for making that defense (same as you're not even sniffing at the reasons IaI is townreading you). That's some of the reason I keep asking about your motivations for acting differently at the start of the game, and a lot of the other part is that you can't seem to explain how soft-claiming what you did was actually likely to draw a nightkill. But that was your entire explanation for acting out of your own meta. You're still struggling to match it. I see a lot of weak reasons for towning and a whole lot of information over analysis.

In post 2176, Performer wrote:What’s your reason for scumreading me again?

Does the above answer your question?
See that's what we call a summary. Fairly easy for me because my reads have evolved. I'm not saying "I already answered it". I'm giving you an approximation of my mental state surrounding the game, which you can now go back and check to see if there are any inconsistencies. If there are, I will explain why.
That is what I am asking from you, as well. Thoughts and summaries that are natural and that I can look at, analyse and come to conclusions about the likelihood that you're scum or town.
Failing that feedback, I can still analyse, absorb and look at how your actions advance either scum or town.

In post 2176, Performer wrote:Bunching IaI and me together because of this ridiculous claim issue…what is that truly about ?
I told you that whole role fishing ordeal needed to be dropped.
Instead you keep reitering a thousand times, what we already know for d2.

I'm not at all concerned about my questions leading to rolefishing when it comes to you, because mysteries of the type you present are not helpful to town at all. And you can go back and check with your buddy IaI to see if he thinks any other conclusion can be drawn except you're claiming VT. Sorry about stopping your attempt at crumbing fakeclaims which obviously would have held far greater advantage to scum than town.

What do we already know for Day 2?

The other part of the question I keep asking that you keep dodging is, how is it consistent that you say you decided to change your behaviour Day 2 "because you saw the no-kill", when it already changed Day 1 before that happened "because the wagon on you was getting too big"?
Just more bullshit IMO.

And I'm scumreading IaI because he fed me the hider crumb crap when I was asking him about your soft-claiming. Also because I was a fucking ridiculous vig target and my flip would have clarified almost nothing.
"Oh talah flips town gee that makes things a lot clearer for the remaining town."

Pull your socks up Performer and start making some sense in your posts.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by talah »

In post 2183, Firebringer wrote:Talah looks very town too.
Hm, thanks. Why?

I am very upset that I am seeing alot of agreement among the town reads I have about reads. Not usually a good sign...
Do you expect town to always be at each other's throats? I don't get what you're saying.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by talah »

In post 2163, talah wrote:
In post 2162, Vedith wrote:Of course there is an advantage, it tells us if an FN is lying. Or at least leads us closer to a scum team.

No I mean is there any advantage for scum to being the target of a FN message, unless it's fake?
Obviously if you get a FN message I don't know if you're town. You still have to confirm the message if it came from town, even if you're scum.
Other option is it's scum confirming fake scum FN message.
Am I missing anything?

I just figured out what I missed. Folks excuded from the FN target list can be explained away by a "Vig" shot from IaI.

Vedith - time for you to do work.

What's the FN target pool, what's the Vig target pool?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by talah »

In post 2143, talah wrote:Titus, do you remember in Gundam who your slot dayvigged before you replaced in?

If you don't I'm happy to tell you. But that was a bald-faced dayvig on town.

Do you think IaI's Vig claim on me makes any sense?

Titus, ^this please.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Skybird »

As far as the FN pool goes, I don't care who's in it or out. I will send to someone within the pool.

In re-reading the last 5 pages or so, I'm thinking IaI would be a better lynch.

VOTE: IamInnocent
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2188, Performer wrote:OtR: Dude Fire...I didn't know you're staff on SC2Mafia LOL. Nice.

Off topic: Yeah man, you play?
I usually play 2-4 games on mod a day. You can usually tell it's me cause I will have some derivative of bringer of fire in my name :P

On topic: I have not ISO iaminnocent I will do so soon.
Show

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:32 am

Post by talah »

Hey Firebringer:

Is your butt green and smells of doctor?

Just continuing the conversation I was having with your slot.

Vedith would approve.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

That's nice talah.
Btw no I don't intend to tell you why I think you are town.
And yes I expect town to be at each other's throats because from experience if town is aligned it's because scum want it that way.
Show

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:45 am

Post by talah »

In post 2198, Firebringer wrote:That's nice talah.
Btw no I don't intend to tell you why I think you are town.
And yes I expect town to be at each other's throats because from experience if town is aligned it's because scum want it that way.

Doesn't make much sense here. I'm attempting to run a tight ship where I can ask a question, get a sensible answer.

What do you think about townblocs then?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”