Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by Nocmen »

I'm back, sorry about the delay, I ask that
ALL PLAYERS POST SAYING YOU ARE HERE, OR PM ME TO SAY THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO KEEP PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME. REPLACEMENTS WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND. Deadline moved until September 8th at 11 PM EDT
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm here, and still want to here from IH, if he keeps playing to.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:03 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Here is the list of players. Those names bolded have confirmed (I confirmed Samruc because he posted not too much earlier than I did when I returned.

Simenon

Daxam
FaerieLord

Faeren Lord of Carlisle

Haschel Cedricson

IH

heatherlou

Adam the Amazing

Nanosauromo

Samruc
YagamiLight

lunalovegood72107 is being replaced, because she still has not picked up her prod from 11 days ago.
Last edited by Nocmen on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

I'm here. I'm also
unvoting lunalovegood
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by Adam The Amazing »

I'm here. Could we possibly get a votecount, por favor?
I need to think of something clever to put here.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Vote Counte!

Faeren Lord of Carlisle - 4 (heatherlou, Simenon, Adam the Amazing, Samruc)
Daxam - 1 (Nanosarumo)
IH - 1 (YagamiLight)

Not Voting: 6(FaerieLord, lunalovegood72107, Daxam, Faeren Lord of Carlisle, IH, Haschel Cedricson)

12 Alive, 7 needed to lynch
Last edited by Nocmen on Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nanosauromo
Nanosauromo
Goon
Nanosauromo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Nanosauromo »

Here.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/nanosauromo[/url]
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by Faeren Lord of Carlisle »

here.
Yo.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by Simenon »

Vote Faeren
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Adam The Amazing »

Yeah, the mod messed up the spelling, but aren't you already voting for him?
I need to think of something clever to put here.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:18 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

We need to decide where to go once and for all, since the deadline is rapidly approaching. If everyone could form an opinion everything would be nice and dandy.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:26 am

Post by Simenon »

We should lynch Faeren.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:04 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Can we get a claim at least before we lynch him? I don't like giving the hammer to doctors and cops
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:55 am

Post by Simenon »

I second that.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:06 am

Post by Nocmen »

Setael is replacing lunalovegood72107. Daxam and IH have not responded since the mass prod sent last night (they have still 34 hours to do so however at least).
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Setael »

Howdy. I'll post as soon as I've read the thread.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Setael »

First of all,
vote: Daxam

I think you've all been too busy assuming he's a Super Newb to see that he's probably mafia. First of all, he's been a Master Lurker lately which is a huge change from how often he posted at first. He specifically requested to not be replaced when he was leaving for a lengthy trip, then has posted several times basically saying "I'm here. I'm going to start posting a LOT just you wait" and then nothing. That's only recent though, he seemed scummy to me the entire read-through. And if you go back and look, he has NEVER ONCE given a reason for suspecting anyone, even when asked directly. All he has done is try to buddy up with people and then add votes to bandwagons with no reason behind it.

It all starts in Post 33 where he asks others to share their suspicions without ever having given any of his own.

Post 34
Daxam wrote:And yes, I may appear over protective of people at times. I often am any where else. But I assure you all ,I realise now that there is a very good reason for a Bandwagon. To get reactions out of people. My actions are primarily for the good of my side.
Seems scummy to say it that way instead of "for the good of the Town". Also... primarily? If they aren't entirely for the good of your side, are the rest of your actions self serving?

Post 36 he starts a befriending campaign
Daxam wrote:Samruc, that would depend entirely on what side you are on. But if I can trust you, I'll try to defend you. Now that I think more about it, I see that your reasoning shows you very intelligent people. By you, I mean FaerieLord, Samruc and Yagami.
Post 49 votes hand banana out of the blue and gives no reason

Post 55, 58, 60, 63 - all befriending, trying to look pro-Town. No substance.

Post 73 votes flash out of the blue and gives no reason

When Yagami asks for a reason we get Post 78
Daxam wrote:I voted Flash because i also have doubts about him. I was not jumping on the bandwagon. About the fact you voted for me, I don't care. I could be lynched, just to save everyone speculation on my role.
Keeping to the pattern for the entire game, he avoids the question and doesn't provide any suspicions, or reason for voting. Just says "I have my doubts." Very unlike a Townie, who can fearlessly provide their suspicions without worrying about slipping up. Also, he's avoiding the question and attempting to deflect attention to the fact that he did jump on a bandwagon by throwing out a highly dramatic willingness to martyr himself to save us all the agony of speculating about his role. Possibly the most anti-Town thing you can do.

Post 83 is the real clincher. Some of you have pointed out that he's not making any sense and this is the response:
Daxam wrote:There is a reason I act like this. It is to prompt reactions out of people. I know I seem like I make no sense, I merely wish to get on with the game.

Very scummy attitude. Let's get on with it, he's anxious for Night 1 so he can kill somebody. Doesn't bother to explain anything that didn't make sense, or give any suspicions or reasons for votes. Ever.

Then this little gem in Post 84:
Daxam wrote:Also, what I mean when I said, me being suspected and lynched would help in uncovering scum, is that it would eliminate me as a suspect, thus narrowing down the number of people in the game who could be scum.
Everyone who responded to this gave him a pat on the head and said "That's a good little newbie." I don't buy it. If he was a Town newbie he'd give suspicions when asked instead of evading. I don't doubt he's a newbie, but I think he's a mafia newbie.

Quite possibly my personal favorite was Post 151 when he told Simenon
There have been many posts that have appeared to be scummy, but it is no use to use them all.
Of course he doesn't list all these posts he has found scummy. He hasn't ever named one, actually. Instead, he proceeds to lecture Simenon for throwing out any and all suspicions. And the thing is... sharing all suspicions is very pro-Town and makes it obvious you have nothing to hide. Doing the exact opposite like Daxam has is anti-Town.

I do have one question for Adam regarding Post 244:
Adam wrote:Post 181- yagamilight looks townie in this post, but has seemed a little sketch in others. I believe that him and Daxam are on different sides; one is scum, the other is town.
Adam, can you please explain why you think one is scum, the other is town? I don't disagree with you, but I didn't see anything to back this up. It's very possible I missed something so let me know what made you think that.

I need to read through again looking more closely at BananaHand, but at this point I'm a lot more suspicious of Daxam, so he gets my vote.
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:31 am

Post by Faeren Lord of Carlisle »

Very good case; Due to his not posting, I'd kind of forgotten about him. I certainly agree with the points you've made.
Vote Daxam
. As for claiming...I'd rather not.
Yo.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:56 am

Post by IH »

ok guys posting in just an hour or two (unless my supper gets ready first)

I would have already done it but....

Metroid Prime 3:Corruption is full of win <.< >.>
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Faeren Lord of Carlisle wrote:Very good case; Due to his not posting, I'd kind of forgotten about him. I certainly agree with the points you've made.
Vote Daxam
. As for claiming...I'd rather not.
Wait a minute, this looks like an attempt to get pressure off of you and onto Daxam.

Vote: FLoC
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by IH »

Guys this is a first read. If you don't know what that means it means I am getting information in order if any of my suspicions "Change". I will probably do a lot of fosing, just for anything I think is slightly suspicious. I will also be liable to note things, and at the end of my post vote someone.

FoS:Hascel Cedricson, Yagami Light, and Samruc
for lurker hunting on the second day of play :Roll:

FL is a sissy worrying about a bandwagon of 4 :wink:

Slight FoS:Daxam
for looking like he's willing to please the town post 36

Gender tags FTW (Left side, under the avatar)

I think it;s interesting that Flash can't go without posting the first day, but nobody noticed Luna not posting for two.

I dislike the crazy lurker hunting. = |

Inarticulation went around the longest without anyone saying anything I believe

Slight FoS:Daxam
for post 73.

I don't like Heather's statement in post 76
HeatherLou in post 76 wrote:gonna vote: hand banana....i wanna see you talk more...besides missing a page we haven't heard anything from you recently.
I've got kind of a little hunch about 007flash too, but my red flags could be going off just cause of all the pressure on him
I really don't like that majorly uncomittal statement.
Larger FoS:Heather

FoS:Daxam
for his excuse in post 78. It was a slight one earlier because I left the possibility he might be looking for a reaction. Looks like it's not.
Samruc wrote:And what is the aim of the night?
FoS
What was the point of this?

You're all worrying about the mislynch too much. Stop being stupid.

FoS:Faerie Lord
for post 98.
I'm curious as to why Hascehl unvoted before he left for his minivacation in post 103 since Handbanana was only at 2 votes (Thats lynch minus FIVE)
I don;t really like his vote on Samruc, as from the feel of Samruc's posts I wouldn't say he was intentionally posting less.
FL is horrible with names, as it;s Nocmen, and Nem is nowhere in it :wink: Post 113
I think I view Samruc slightly more protown.
FoS:Daxam
Wanting to keep your "voting power open" is a pretty clear indication you'e going to be opportunistic. (post 128)
FoS:Handbanana
Post 135
YagamiLight wrote:Wait, you said you voted for Hand Banana for not posting enough, was there something you never mentioned?
Also, you liked Daxam because it gave us something to talk about, he gave us something to talk about because some of us were seeing it as a scum tell. Does that mean you aren't going to vote for anyone who does something scummy that makes us talk?
Actually she said "She also had a hunch"

I like Simenons first post.
I dislike the formatting though, it confuses me.
I like how he attacked himself though XD
Finally I will probably refer to him repeatedly as LFR, aka Lookingforreality. I know his name is Colin, but I prefer LFR. = )
LFR just voted himself. LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL

LFR, I thought that the posting trying to "discredit" the mason claim was trying to keep a roleclaim in the dark and draw speculation on it, so for scum not to automatically assume who they were.
Which is why I viewed Samruc as more town.
HC wrote:Welcome to the game.

A quick question: did the mod not tell you who you were replacing, or did you intentionally not check before analyzing the game? If it's the latter, then that's an interesting tactic.
<.<; I almost did the same thing, but I thought to check on the second page.

Posts in isolation ftl

Some of you forget that Flash was a newb, and probably not a good one since he claimed before leaving. (page 7 discussion on the mason claim)
Handbanana wrote:ce going simenon.. thanks to you, not only do i have no trace of scum on page 8 (cause this thread is made of one tirade long (by you) after the other), but we now possibly have 2 masons exposed, and no one even questioned your claim.
don't get me wrong, but i really don't want to read your posts.. 2 simple reasons.
1-i know you're town, i instantly believed your predecessors' claim. i really want to get a read on other people that have unknown alignment to me, which i cannot do due to your playstyle..
2-and your scum hunting ability is really not very good (at least in my case).

so please, ask more questions than giving answers, and limit your conclusions a little (in space, not in essence).

unvote
FoS:Handbanana
That last page was a wealth of information for later. "Ask more questions than answer"? What the hell? You answer all questions asked of you, especially if you're protown.

Simenon didn't out himself his predecessor did. Masons aren't confirmed without a partner claiming. This is the only way to confirm both of them. If one dies, then it's counterclaim city in lylo.

I agree with Hascehl's post 210 about Luna being uncomittal.

FOS:FL
for the defense of Luna in post 221

LFR, I'll be ignorant while i replace and fos whoever I want. Whateva, whateva, I do what I want! [/cartman]

At this point I'm good with a carlisle, Daxam, or Luna lynch. Heatherlou is a lesser choice.

For all of you saying I FoSed a Mason, it should have been clear that I hadn't read, and therefore didn't understand the context that he was a claimed mason.

Srsly.

If you're in Ireland with NO INTERNET.... how do you post?

I don't like Carlisle's 295. Seems like he's just kind of going with the flow.

I agree with most of Setaels posts, but I think I would prefer a Carlisle lynch. Especially with the lack of claim. Carlisle is at minue 1 I believe.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by Simenon »

I dislike that post because it doesn't have a vote on faeren.

also: serious response later. yay content! yay ih!
SEND THE VECTOIDS
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by IH »

Cause I'm waiting for a claim.

Also I plan on hammering if I don't see a claim tomorrow.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

IH, I wasn't lurker hunting, that early in the game we have nothing to go on, we had all just random voted, so I decided to apply pressure to flash for being last, not because I think lurker's should be lynched. I asked that he be prodded shortly after, and as I've explained, I kept my vote on him for other reasons at the time. Also, so you FoS'ed him before reading? That makes no sense, and you didn't answer the question, did you have a reason?
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Daxam
Daxam
Townie
Daxam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:58 pm

Post by Daxam »

I'm sorry I haven't posted enough. I go back to school soon amd I have this year as GCSE. I'm still in by the way.
"GIVE ME ALL THE POISON,
GIVE ME ALL THE PILLS."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”