Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:20 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Everyone has responded to prod!

Deadline: September 8th, 11PM EDT (164 hrs and 40 minutes roughly from this post

Vote Counte!

Faeren Lord of Carlisle - 5 (heatherlou, Simenon, Adam the Amazing, Samruc, Haschel Cedricson)
Daxam - 3 (Nanosarumo, Setael, Faeren Lord of Carlisle)
IH - 1 (YagamiLight)

Not Voting: 3(FaerieLord, Daxam, IH )

12 Alive, 7 needed to lynch

Also,
FoS: IH
for doing all those boldings in FoSes and making me scour them to see if a vote was actually there
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:33 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Daxam, so do I. What's the point? :p

@IH. Hes nemcon on MTGS and I'm not a sissy! >(

@Haschel Cedricson. I'd love to wagon you so hard. Thank God, i'm currently wishing for a faeren lynch.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:20 am

Post by Simenon »

IH wrote:I dislike the formatting though, it confuses me
My rereads have started to become consistently IH-esque.
LFR, I'll be ignorant while i replace and fos whoever I want. Whateva, whateva, I do what I want! [/cartman]
I agree that this issue is overblown. It was just a first reaction to having a mason buddy fosed.

I like your suspicion-indicators on FaerieLord and I can't say I'm thrilled with his reply.

I also think most of the information we can learn from this reread will be the responses to it.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:54 am

Post by FaerieLord »

If he wants me to answer, he can quote the text. I don't like scouring for information myself, so I only answered to what was apparent in that post.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

FaerieLord wrote:@Haschel Cedricson. I'd love to wagon you so hard. Thank God, i'm currently wishing for a faeren lynch.
If you want to wagon me then do it. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here, but usually pressuring somebody requires actual pressure.

I would like to hear more from Ms. Case and Mr. Thomson, particularly in light of the replacements' first analyses.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:01 am

Post by IH »

Nocmen I posted at the very end that any votes would be at the end.

Also, why didn't you just use control F and search for Vote: ?
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:03 am

Post by YagamiLight »

IH, you never answered my question, why did you FoS him?
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:06 am

Post by IH »

YagamiLight wrote:IH, I wasn't lurker hunting, that early in the game we have nothing to go on, we had all just random voted, so I decided to apply pressure to flash for being last, not because I think lurker's should be lynched. I asked that he be prodded shortly after, and as I've explained, I kept my vote on him for other reasons at the time. Also, so you FoS'ed him before reading? That makes no sense, and you didn't answer the question, did you have a reason?
Voting someone for not showing up, on the second day of play, is lurker hunting. You're hunting for a lurker.
ATA wrote:I got my prod. Sorry I haven't posted in so long; I just don't have anything at all to say to contribute. I don't have any observations, I was outed as being pro-town, and I don't have any thoughts or suspicions that haven't already been voiced.

Vote: Handbanana
I fosed him for this post. I had no idea he had been outed as a mason, otherwise this would have looked pretty scummy and opportunistic imo.

LFR, the formatting I didn't like was how you bolded names and such. It confused me, and I couldn't tell how you went and did it.

<.<; My pbp's/rereads aren't using the filter usually, I go through the entire thread, and read every post. Thats why they usually take a little longer.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:11 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Wait, how does that look scummy? I would understand if it didn't say
I was outed as being pro-town
Don't you think people would have said something if he hadn't been outed?
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Also, Lurker hunting isn't votinh for lurkers IMO, because if they are lurking, then we should add some pressure to them to get them to talk. I never advocated lynching him for lurking.
-Al Franken-
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by Nocmen »

IH wrote:Nocmen I posted at the very end that any votes would be at the end.

Also, why didn't you just use control F and search for Vote: ?
There is to be no questioning of why the mod is a dumbass.
Daxam
Daxam
Townie
Daxam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:58 pm

Post by Daxam »

Ok, yet again sorry I have been off. It's interesting to see many people casting cotes on me. However, if I attempted to avert attention away from me and to prove I'm townie, it would make me look scummy. Example: "I'm a Townie, PlZ stop Suspecting me". That just looks scummy. Also "I'm Mafia, ok. JKING." would just cause me to look like an idiot, and slightly scummy, as earlier someone said something about people who joke about being Scummy are more likly to be scum. That theory is plausible, as It would make it look like the Scum was an amiable townie, and may help him in the long run. The only true ways to determine someone's alleigiance is for them to be lynched, killed at night or investigated by a reliable cop. Unfortunatly for us, there is no reliable cop to help us.

thank you for all the food for thought. and Nocmen, you're not a dumbass.
"GIVE ME ALL THE POISON,
GIVE ME ALL THE PILLS."
Daxam
Daxam
Townie
Daxam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:59 pm

Post by Daxam »

* Votes
"GIVE ME ALL THE POISON,
GIVE ME ALL THE PILLS."
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:54 am

Post by Setael »

I don't blame you for not being able to come up with a reasonable defense, Daxam. It's something that's pretty straightforward for Town but really tough for mafia. I'm convinced you're mafia, so I'm not going to yell at you for being so anti-Town.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 am

Post by Simenon »

Daxam, please try to read and legitimately respond to the various points brought up against you (i'm sure IH has a couple).

Still waiting for the Faeren claim.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:37 am

Post by Samruc »

Back. Hope this deadline is final, cause I think we are on the right track, maybe on both FLOC and Daxam.

Don't think Faeren's claim will be vital for my decision, but of course it would help, so FLOC, please try to get that done as soon as possible, the days are running.

@Daxam: There is nothing scummy in pointing out other people's mistakes. If you don't dare to point some fingers, people (including me) will think you are trying to look as 'good' as possible, instead of trying to find scum.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:51 am

Post by Nocmen »

Samruc wrote:Back. Hope this deadline is final,
Unless there is a major increase in posting, this deadline is probably not going to be changed.

And Daxam, I may not be a dumbass, but my relatively new modding made me overlook I can search for the word "Vote:" as part of VCs...
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Faeren Lord of Carlisle »

sighs. Alright guys, you outed me, both for my bad play and my predecessor's. I'm the doctor.
Yo.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Adam The Amazing »

TBH, I don't believe it.
Unvote.
This is against my better judgment, and I want to leave it on, but it's not exactly great play to lynch a claimed doc.

I don't think the doc should ever come out early. Lylo is questionable, and endgame is the only time where it's acceptable, in my book.

The problem with doc claims is that it's impossible to verify, short of lynching them. I am not saying I want to lynch him, but it's not the worst idea I've ever heard.

Why do I not like doc claims? Simple. In most games a doctor can't save themselves. To RC doc is to paint a bullseye on one's forehead. This leads to a WIFOM. The mafia can choose to kill the doc (if he's telling the truth), and nobody's to protect him, but this doesn't leave him as a valid lynching option D2. If they choose to kill someone else, it could make him look scummy, because *who wouldn't kill the doctor?*
Y'all see the conundrum?
Vote: Daxam.
Simply because he's my number two and number one cried medic.
I need to think of something clever to put here.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Simenon »

/sigh

unvote vote daxam
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Daxam
Daxam
Townie
Daxam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:55 am

Post by Daxam »

It seems people are convinced that I'm scum. Okay, there's no problem in that. I couldn't call up a defense to save my life anyways . So if people are voting for me, then "fire at will". Because I, Like anyone, prefers the truth about people to come out early. But when have I posted anything Anti-town, Seteal. And Simenon, any particular reason for the votes on me.
Please, point out any points that have been raised about me, so I may respond to them, and provide some insight into what role I play. So two votes are needed for me to swing, so come on Mafia Scum users, cast your votes, and lets see the truth.

By the Way Nocmen, the part about me posting "you are not a dumbass" was not serious. It was meant to be a light hearted part of an otherwise serious post.
"GIVE ME ALL THE POISON,
GIVE ME ALL THE PILLS."
Daxam
Daxam
Townie
Daxam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Daxam »

It appears that I may not live past the first day. if this happens, thanks guys, it has been a real pleasure playing with most of you, and I can see why many people. decide to play this game. It's fun and it introduces me to interesting people. So Adios if I die.

At Seteal, I noticed your post about me "lurking". If you had read an earlier post I mentioned I would be heading off to Ireland, with limited internet access. Most of the internet time I had was used for more important matters.
"GIVE ME ALL THE POISON,
GIVE ME ALL THE PILLS."
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:16 am

Unvote.
I saw a doc claim. Will now reread the last page or so.
heatherlou
heatherlou
Townie
heatherlou
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:23 am

Post by heatherlou »

*sigh*, a doc claim?? I want you lynched you so bad FLOC, but now we can't quite take the risk. Daxam, reading your posts, all I see is a propensity to lie down and take it whenever anyone confronts you. Aside from posting you won't have internet access, that's all you've done these last few pages. In the beginning all the distancing you did from the town while alternately martyring yourself appears scummy to me.
unvote, vote: Daxam
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."
-Brendan Gill
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:32 am

Alright. This wagon on Daxam got started pretty fast. Are we quicklynching now to avoid the deadline, or are people actually that convinced about his scumitude?

Looking back at everyone playing this game, I thought that Nanosauromo had been replaced, but I realized that he's still playing. In fact, he responded to every prod, ensuring that he not get replaced. However, look at his opinions about the masonry, FLoC, and the recent analysis of Daxam by setael. Oh, wait, you CAN'T look at his opinions because HE HASN'T POSTED ANY.
Vote: Nanosauromo

Also, I can't FoS you because you're practically confirmed, but
stop with the WIFOM stuff, Mr. Thomson
. I see you do this a lot and it gives no benefit to the town except for muddying the waters.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”