Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Jesus Christ...I got lynched before I could defend myself. I counted, saw I was at -2, then I was like "maybe I'll defend tomorrow." Then tomorrow comes, and I got hammered by the mod's votecount >_<.

Go Town!
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Estes »

Sir Tornado wrote: I don't like this post at all.

1) You attack Gatorguy for lurking. Whilst I agree that he is lurking, let me point out that your predecessor had posted even less than he has.
I can't help what my predecessor did.
Sir Tornado wrote:2) You accuse groinhammer of being a mafia member trying to lead the town without any explanations at all, but at the same time, you say you could be mistaken about it. How pointless is that? I think you are just throwing accusations wildly and trying to cover your back if there is a mislynch.
I didn't accuse him of being anything, I said he might be mafia. I've played with a ton of guys who use the "townie leader" role to hide their true identity. I said "I could be wrong" because, I might be. I might be, what's so hard to understand about that?

I actually was "just throwing accusations wildly" as a way to bump this thread(it was almost at the bottom), without just typing "bump". I care about this game.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:19 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Does no one else notice how Paradoxombie hammered two townies already?
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:59 am

Post by MCHammer »

paradoxombie wrote:okay I'm hesitant to vote Khelv since it seems like everyone on the wagon has the same reasons for voting and that makes learning from the lynch difficult. But I guess we have limited information already and it's not increasing at all particularly so screw it.

Since, apparently there's no claiming neccessary:
Vote: Khelvaster
so why did you vote Kelv again? Have you given up on this game, or were you just frustrated with the pace (seriously...are you finding it too slow?)
paradoxombie wrote:Wow that still doesn't explain why I thought I was hammering before that mistaken votecount. I guess somehow I remembered IH's vote but forgot he unvoted. Odd.
...you meant to hammer...???
IH wrote:We have to be careful to make sure we don't accidentally hammer, but if anyone prematurely hammers, they should be lynched post haste
IH - do you think we should now lynch paradoxombie then?
Gatorguy wrote:HATE, HATE, HATE. IH should be today's lynch.
Why exactly???

Anyways, the fact that Kelv turned out as a townie doesn't change my reasoning for voting IH one bit - vote same as yesterday:
vote: IH
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:26 am

Post by ryan »

"New Page, accusations are flying" Vote Count

(1) Paradoxombie (Streeflo)
(1) IH (groinhammer)

Not Voting: Gatorguy91, IH, , Paradoxombie, Sir Tornado, Estes, Jdodge, DeathSauce

With 9 Alive it's 4 to Lynch
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:16 am

Post by IH »

Deathsauce wrote:Ok, my thoughts.

I think it is slightly less likely that you (IH) are scum now that Khel has come up town, but you are not cleared by any means. Khel himself was in favor of your lynch because he felt you had "attached" yourself to him. Since he came up town that's a point against you

However, I need to do a full re-read and see who else pops up on the scumdar since my pairing of you and Khel was mistaken. I hope to see some good analysis from our new players as well.
Surprise surprise. So, what does that say about me? That, instead of trying to help out my scumbuddy(which I was apparently bussing), I was instead linking myself to him, so he would be lynched when I would?
Just curious how valid you actually think that is.

I also don't see the answer to my other question.

SirT is correct in Estes wishiwashiness
Groinhammer wrote:IH - do you think we should now lynch paradoxombie then?
vote:Groinhammer

Clearly you should pay attention. There was not a hammer. There was a mod mistake.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:40 am

Post by MCHammer »

So wait there...
OMGUS!!!!!
IH, that is pretty weak.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by IH »

OMGUS, or you not reading and just trying to push a case on me again?

Also you continue to refuse to read, and instead look at my vote. "OH EM GEE OMGUS!" Another view that you're not reading. Just looking at votes, and trying to base attacks off of them.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Estes wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote: I don't like this post at all.

1) You attack Gatorguy for lurking. Whilst I agree that he is lurking, let me point out that your predecessor had posted even less than he has.
I can't help what my predecessor did.
Ah, yes. But, you should then realize that lurking isn't a exact scum tell.
I'm back!
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:44 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

IH wrote: I also don't see the answer to my other question.
The way you phrased your other question was very confusing, are you asking me what I would think of you if a player other than you had unvoted Khelvaster after he asked someone to unvote him? That is a difficult question to answer because that isn't what happened. I expected to see you unvote Khel and that's what you did, I can't possibly speculate on all possible situations.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:59 am

Post by MCHammer »

IH wrote:OMGUS, or you not reading and just trying to push a case on me again?
Not really trying to push a case against you
again
, it was more me saying that my opinions against you haven't changed after the Khelv lynch - I took a while to wait for my vote; rather than chucking on whoever I had a hunch over, I decided to wait & see who came across the most clearly (IMHO) - I think you may have notcied by now that I've been pretty clear in my opinions on you for some time.
IH wrote:Clearly you should pay attention. There was not a hammer. There was a mod mistake.
I was more referring to...
Groinhammer wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote: Wow that still doesn't explain why I thought I was hammering before that mistaken votecount. I guess somehow I remembered IH's vote but forgot he unvoted. Odd.
...you meant to hammer...???
...hence my
OMGUS
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:05 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

I agree that Para intended to hammer, as he himself admitted. So, I think we should treat that lynch as a hammer by Para for all future purposes.
I'm back!
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

groinhammer wrote: so why did you vote Kelv again? Have you given up on this game, or were you just frustrated with the pace (seriously...are you finding it too slow?)
My main reasons:
Khelvaster wrote:DA, that is WIFOM you are doing right now; it is being done for no other purpose than to confuse us. You came off scummy from the start.

I wouldn't consider anyone hammering DA to be scum atm
Bothered me, even though he claimed he was actually trying to bait scum. Perhaps he was baiting tonwies(succesfully)
Khelvaster wrote:IH seemed really happy to hop on the Kaos BW, and he voted right after I did. Linking himself to a town? Quite possibly.

Vote: IH
His enthusiasm for an IH lynch seemed ridiculously opportunistic.

I don't have a problem with the pace of the game, but I thought that both the DA and Kaosfere bandwagons were pretty pointless and empty and we really were back at square one with nothing to go on. I felt Khelvaster looked scummy enough for our first "real" lynch. I don't think it was premature at all. No claiming is needed, and Khelv had every chance to defend himself. I thought everyone was aware that a Khelv lynch was possible and imminent and could've spoken up if they wanted to; I didn't realize there were only two people on the wagon.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:25 am

Post by JDodge »

I pretty much agree with everything Paradox just said. And you can't blame a mod mistake on him, either.

I'm finding this exchange between groinhammer and IH interesting, though.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:58 am

Post by ryan »

Let's keep the discussion going everyone
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by Estes »

Sir Tornado wrote:Ah, yes. But, you should then realize that lurking isn't a exact scum tell.
I didn't say it was. Go back and re-read my post. I said Gatorguy had been quiet, not that he was mafia. I merely wanted to see what his thoughts on the game are. What's wrong with that?
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:23 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

I still want to know why Gatorguy thinks IH should be lynched,
prod
?
-George Washington

So it goes.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:31 am

Post by ryan »

gatorguy91 has been prodded
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:34 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

Actually I just saw that he is away until saturday I think.
-George Washington

So it goes.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:59 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I'm still here, just re-reading and making notes. I was hoping for some content from GatorGuy and a few others but I guess I will have to wait.

I'm nowhere near ready to place a vote yet, but I'll be back with some analysis hopefully tomorrow.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:28 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Ok, here's my analysis, just going down the list alphabetically:

Estes
(replacing scmp):
I have to admit that I found scmp very sketchy, he seemingly didn't even bother to pay attention to what was happening in the game, so my impression of Estes is going to be influenced by that. Estes has thrown out some mild suspicions but has immediately qualified them with statements like "I could be completely wrong though". That is an obvious statement, we can always be wrong, only the scum know who the scum are. I consider him suspicious.

GatorGuy91
(replacing rj20076): Agrees with me and FOS's me with his first post, which is interesting. Finds the argument about IH and Khelvaster "difficult to understand". Comes out VERY strong against IH after Khel's lynch, but offers no reasons for it. More participation is necessary. I would classify him as IGMEOY.

groinhammer
: Actively hunting scum. Very townie feeling overall. Finds IH suspicious for lacking consistency between statements and votes. I feel that groinhammer is town.

IH
: Still tops on my scum list. So many inconsisitencies it is amazing. He votes Khev, and with his next post asks JDodge why he is voting Khev. Unvotes Khev in the same post where he quotes himself calling Khev "opportunistic scum". Votes groinhammer for reasons that are unclear, in response to a question about paradox's "hammer" vote.
That, coupled with the fact that 2 lynched townies have pointed their dying fingers at him, has IH leading my scum list.

JDodge
: In his first post in the game he said "I feel any meta-policy that states someone MUST be lynched if x happens is scummy in and of itself", which is the towniest thing anyone in this game has said. He has reinforced that point in his arguments with IH. Three times he has posted to either agree with or defend paradoxombie, which is always worth noting. My general feeling is that he is town, but possibly tied to paradoxombie. If one of them should be scum I would believe the other might be as well, and vice versa.

OK, that is the first half. I will finish the second half hopefully today. In the meantime comments and questions on the above are welcome.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:17 am

Post by Estes »

Hmm, it seems scmp being a crappy player is going to be my undoing. I hate he wasn't a helpful townie, I'm trying to be better than he apparently was.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:18 am

Post by Estes »

Also, I have a game to coach tonight so I won't be back until tomorrow around 9 AM to post at the earliest.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:45 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Estes wrote: Hmm, it seems scmp being a crappy player is going to be my undoing.
It's not like my being suspicious of you means you are doomed. I just think you are being very non-comittal. Not probing, not asking questions, not actively hunting scum. That is what makes you suspicious at the moment.

In other news, I might not get the second half of my analysis posted until tomorrow, we'll see.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:25 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

Groinhammer! Explain your suspcion of IH!

Vote: Groinhammer
-George Washington

So it goes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”