Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

How many pages are you going to throw out something only to go back on it to try to justify IAI as scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

If I was scum, why wouldn't I just lynch Performer?

Your reads are terrible. Luna's town. I'm town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:51 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'll double check if Luna Fox voting IAI is bus'ing or not, then I'll self-vote and hand you your win.

You're welcome.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:52 am

In post 3250, Titus wrote:How many pages are you going to throw out something only to go back on it to try to justify IAI as scum?

Why do you care? You're scum, you won, I will hand you your win.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:53 am

In post 3251, Titus wrote:If I was scum, why wouldn't I just lynch Performer?

LOL, I don't know, why aren't you? You can explain your scum motivation after the game is over!

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:28 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Guys following on my phone, but since I hate phone posting, I waited until my lunch break to post this, so hopefully I didn't forget anything...which I'm sure I did lol.

1) When FB flipped town, I debated hard on DGB vs Titus. I had concerns that Titus was guiding town so hard, as well as my vig shots. And FB did flip town which pointed to Titus being scummier right? Well the more I thought about it, I was concerned at how when DGB came into the game, she refused to read up, threw scum accusations at just about everybody, everybody except FB. From the outset, she was so sure FB was town, and never waivered on that, while many of town did. How could someone be so sure without reading the game that another player is town. Unless she is scum, then she'd be sure.

2) And then there was Titus, she defended me when I had self voted and was at L-1 Day 2. Scum Titus could have hammered me and ended things right there. But not DGB, who pushed hard on me, and then later, hard on doctor. Once again, all without reading up on the game despite many people asking her to do so that day. And all while continuing to have a town read on FB's slot.

3) So long story short, scum could not have been sure of where my vig shot was going last night, as I debated myself. So the jump on Titus to start the day is really bad. If anything, anyone who thought Titus was scum should have probably also felt I was too, which is where the vote should have gone first. That would have been way arrogant for scum Titus to properly guess where town IAI was shooting.

4) N1 - Some people are wondering if Town IAI was roleblocked and that FAQ might be scum. For that to have happened, scum would have had to have correctly guessed where my shot went that night. I guess there was some evidence that I had issues with Talah going into N1, but why not just stay quiet if FAQ is scum? So like Titus, I dont see how anyone could think FAQ is scum if I wasn't.

5) N1 continued - People are suspecting I was roleblocked last night. I'm with Luna, if there is a RB in this game, there is little doubt that they choose anyone other than Skybird N1. A RB there and she is a easy mislynch Day 2 as her message never gets out. Yeah I don't see a RB or Jailkeeper this game, otherwise N1 plays out totally different.

6) My guess is a scum doctor. Maybe a StrongMan, maybe a rolecop, those seem to line up with the roles I believe town has. But a doctor would explain why Skybird was not Roleblocked/JK N1, but why my kill did not go through N3. So yeah, I think DGB is scum, protected last night by a teammate.

7) I hear the term mafia vig being thrown around. And SK. So where did my kill go? I obviously didn't shoot myself, which is who FAQ said he protected. And why would a mafia vig waste a shot on a BP BG or no shoot when 2 kills each of the two nights would result in a mafia win (assuming 3 mafia)? SK IAI probably shoots his biggest threat, who probably was DGB. So why are people doubting the shot at DGB from me? Isn't the easier answer that DGB is scum, protected by a teammate? The same slot whose predecessor confused the wording on Day 2 from one of the town friendly neighbors (creating suspicion on both of those slots)?

8) Last but not least, why in the world would scum or SK IAI park vote for himself and allow himself to sit at L-1 D2? For a SK, that is counter to your win condition, as a lynch on a SK ends the SK's game. For a scum who people are suggesting is a mafia vig, are they going to self vote and help lynch themself and take out a team kill so the many BP protective roles can wreak havoc on mafia's NK attempts? No, a mafia vig would be way too valuable at that point in the game with all the claimed town roles.

If you think logically, what would town do, what would scum do, how would town know such things vs is this something scum would know, it all points to DGB, who has refused to fire up the scumputer until she is on the hot seat. And it is fired up with all kinds of bad assumptions. And if you don't believe that, well than vote me and we can discuss more post game.

I shot DGB last night. She didn't die. FAQ did not protect her, so scum messed with that shot. And probably not with a RB/JK based on Skybird's message going through.

So yeah, long story short, I can't see any other viable wagon other than me and her/DGB
. And if it's her, I'd like to try to have some ideas who to shoot N4, but with a likely mafia doctor (I don't think they can protect themselves), I will have to hit them as they will protect the 3rd scum if there is one. Then again, another no kill would probably give us a 2nd scum/another protected player by the mafia doc.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 am

In post 797, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah, i'm never lynching Aj, read that entire post and I agree with everything he said in there, i'd like to add that Performer is still avoiding questions and explanations (he never explained how i misquoted him, he never explained to tallah why he randomly decideded to say that me and choof were on a scumteam)

Gah, I am re-iso'ing Luna Fox, and I am wavering...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:31 am

Hey IAI, love your post, can you re-write all of it assuming I am town, just to humor me? I am still trying to solve the game.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

I got TW's message N3. Is there a gap?

I want to say DGB Vedith FAQ.

IAI you were obvious where your shot was going to shoot. Didn't take a rocket scientist
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

Vedith could be replaced with Pignash/Performer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Titus what do u think of the quick vote/unvote of Pignash on DGB? Possible bus vote?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:50 am

In post 797, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah, i'm never lynching Aj, read that entire post and I agree with everything he said in there, i'd like to add that Performer is still avoiding questions and explanations (he never explained how i misquoted him, he never explained to tallah why he randomly decideded to say that me and choof were on a scumteam)

In post 3260, I Am Innocent wrote:Titus what do u think of the quick vote/unvote of Pignash on DGB? Possible bus vote?

Are you going to answer my #3757?

I have to go for a nap to suppress my urge to puke, kidney failure isn't all fun and games. You have time.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:51 am

And, you scumzors can stop making cases on me, I already said I will self-vote, and you can be safe that the dingalings/3rd-scum will hammer.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3260, I Am Innocent wrote:Titus what do u think of the quick vote/unvote of Pignash on DGB? Possible bus vote?

Possible. I want to hear from others. DGB is flooding making that hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:00 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3261, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Are you going to answer my #3757?

I have to go for a nap to suppress my urge to puke, kidney failure isn't all fun and games. You have time.

I'm going to need time since 3757 won't happen for another 20 pages. :p

In all seriousness, I have no reason to defend u. If you somehow end up as town I'm likely to either hand out some scummy nominations to someone, or else have words with bbmolla
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:32 am

In post 3264, I Am Innocent wrote:I have no reason to defend u.

I am not asking that you defend me, I am asking that, if you're town, suspend your disbelief and help me solve the game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:40 am

In post 3264, I Am Innocent wrote:If you somehow end up as town

LOL, I am towning so hard, I haven't done anything remotely scummy, you scumbags have to invent stuff like get hung up on the wording of the FN message, or that I had a strong town read on Firebringer, when in fact it was a combination of scum and crap townies that were making shit cases on him, just like scum and crap townies are making a shit case on me today.

Spare me your garbage about the scummy award you hope we'll nominate you & Titus for this performance. I, for, one, will not support it because I am totally on to the two of you, and I'd sooner support this shitty town for a Lemon Scummy.

I thought on the minuscule chance that you're town, that you'd do the exercise to support a player's obviously earnest efforts to solve the game, but you won't, because YOU ARE SCUM, you are not trying to solve the game, you see my coffin and you just want to drill nails into it with your power air compressor.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:41 am

In post 3263, Titus wrote:

Oh poor little scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 am

In post 3263, Titus wrote:

Nothing is stopping the other players from posting. My bleeding town is inconvenient to you, so sorry, but you don't have to worry you scummy little head, this is the epitome of a craptastic town, and they can't read players for shit. I will be lynched. And as I said, you can count on my own self-vote. Pour yourself a cocktail, sit back, and watch your surefire victory unfold. Spare me the dramatics. That's my domain.

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3072, I Am Innocent wrote:Yes I shot DGB last night. Agree with Titus, the scum let my shot go through against talah, but stopped it last night.

vote DGB

With even numbers left, I plan on shooting again tonight as no difference between starting Day five with 5 or 6 players. Question is, should we announce in thread who I'm shooting, or should I just go off on my own so scum won't know?

Dude. Why do you ask for our direction on your own power?? If you are really the Town Vig, then continue doing your mission...no need to announce to us who you shoot. I don't understand the benefit from that.

In post 3156, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 3138, Vedith wrote:
In post 3134, DrippingGoofball wrote:Unless he was bodyguarded, which is weird given that the Friendly Neighbor was left unprotected, he is lying outright about targeting me.

No, Titus claimed RB the moment she said he was blocked...

Considering that titus has essentially run town thus far and we have whiffed every time, I am willing to go here. Town needs a new strategy as the last one has brought us to lylo without taking out a single scum.

Agreed in terms of the new strategy. Titus also kept mentioning she won't lynch me as if she knew for sure I'm town , then turns around to post that Vedith could be replaced with me to be a scum candidate. The combination of those behaviors is giving me a scummy feeling.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Performer »

I need to take a giant step back and think of the night kill analysis, as well as look over vote counts. If Titus is truly scum, she is very much against bussing her fellow scum – I’ve seen this mentioned before in a finished game’s scum PT and in another game where her behavior with fellow scum was a hands-off policy.

Also, major credit to Drip's vote count posts.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1155, BBmolla wrote:
VOTECOUNT ONE POINT SEXVENTINE

ZAKK - 8 - VEDITH, TITUS, TALAH, SKYBIRD, BANANACUCHO, LUNA FOX, PERFORMER, VEEGEE,

FA_Q2 - 3 - CHANNELDELIBIRD, AJ THE EPIC, I AM INNOCENT,
PERFORMER - 2 - FA_Q2,
NO LYNCH - 1 - ZAKK,

NOT VOTING: THEWORST,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-09-30 20:05:00)

WITH 14 ALIVE IT TAKES 8 TO LYNCH

Mislynch on zak on d1
No one died on n1

In post 2737, BBmolla wrote:
VOTECOUNT TWO POINT FIRTENE

AJ THE EPIC - 7 - CHANNELDELIBIRD, DRIPPINGGOOFBALL, PERFORMER, LUNA FOX, I AM INNOCENT, VEDITH, FIREBRINGER,

FIREBRINGER - 2 - FA_Q2, TITUS,
I AM INNOCENT - 2 - TALAH, SKYBIRD,

NOT VOTING: THEWORST, AJ THE EPIC,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-10-20 03:09:00)

WITH 13 ALIVE IT TAKES 7 TO LYNCH

mislynch on Aj on d2
tal & Sky died on n2

In post 3058, BBmolla wrote:
VOTECOUNT THREE POINT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER

FIREBRINGER - 6 - TITUS, FA_Q2, PERFORMER, I AM INNOCENT, PIGNASH, LUNA FOX,

TITUS - 3 - VEDITH, DRIPPINGGOOFBALL, FIREBRINGER,

NOT VOTING: THEWORST,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-11-05 10:08:00)

WITH 10 ALIVE IT TAKES 6 TO LYNCH

Worst died on n3

-----

N1: Did IaI shoot someone on this night? I'm not seeing it mentioned in his ISO
D2: Drip redirected a lynch from Firebringer (VT) to Aj (Town 1-shot BP Doctor)
N2: IaI shot talah
N3: & d4: IaI claimed to have shot Drip, Drip obviously survived, FA claimed to have protected IaI the last 2 nights.

I've seen FA play town in a 20+ person large game before, and he seems to be a sharp player. So it's very curious why he protected IaI, who could've been Vig, yes, OR something else entirely (SK for example). Why wouldn't you protect Worst or Sky, who sent messages to others , confirming they really told the truth?
For instance, Worst sent his message to Aj on n1, Aj revealed his message on d2 and later was mislynched on the same day , Worst later died on n3...and you protected IaI on those 2 nights?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:07 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Bolded below:

In post 1976, I Am Innocent wrote:Well FAQ's claim lines up with mine.

X-shot Vig (at this time I don't think it benefits anyone but scum to reveal the X)

I shot Talah last night
. I'm sure that is probably going to irk some people in here, but the way I saw it, he was my top scum read that was going to be near impossible to be lynched. When he didn't die, and a claimed BP Doc said he did not target him, I figured one (or both) of him and AJ were scum, and that
if nobody claimed to have targeted Talah and he didn't claim BP, he was likely confirmed scum

Sorry FAQ, if you really are town aligned, you are down a shot
. May want to consider giving me a list of names that you would BG'd tonight so I stay out of that area.

Obviously my thoughts have changed:

1) Anyone that thinks town has 2 FN's, a 2 shot BP Doc, a 2 shot BP BG, and a vig is just insane. There is too much coordination that could go on starting D2 that would have even a 5 man scum team trembling.

2) FAQ is almost certainly only scum if Talah is, so no reason FAQ should be getting any more votes until we see Talah's flip.

3) AJ's claim with 1 vote still feels the most forced/fake of any here to date. I could see scum AJ panicking after nobody died and a vote coming his way. I still see little motivation for town AJ to do it.

4) I think the FNs should be given at least one more night before we even consider lynching them. Of the two, the first seems more shady to me, as Choof twice reacted badly when pressure started coming his way (first throwing a bunch of votes around, and later the claim with minimal pressure). Then again, the second did involve AJ and the chances of scum fake claiming an odd role like that which just happen to really be in the game is also minimal.

To me it comes back to the 5 town claims. There is no way town is that powered, and of the claims, the shadiest is still AJ.

vote AJ

As for my night 4 vig shot, I'm not announcing anything. But I also would like input from two people I trust the most on players as they may have some insight that I have overlooked.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Performer »

IaI thinking tal was scummy because of tal's interaction with him, along with IaI's involved plan on d2 to work with town, don't cause me to think he's scum. In the meantime, I'd really like an answer on what happened from IaI on the first night.

@moderator: can we get a vote count update please. Thanks.

Just thought of something after having time to let thoughts incubate - going to examine the wagon on me from d1, for more clues.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:11 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

^ IaI claims to have shot tallah night one as well. The claim comes after I announced I protected Tallah.

I protected the vig because we either need to deal with that threat or I will assume the PR is as it is claimed and protect it. Vig represents the largest threat to scum. If town refuses to lynch that slot then I protect it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”