Blitz 1: C9++ (GAME OVER!)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Ythan »

If that's directed at me then no.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 574, OceanWind wrote:
In post 570, ProHawk wrote:I have not. What is it about the thread that would make me unvote you?

I don't care about you unvoting me. I really need more content from you as you are at L-2 and there's a good chance you're getting lynched today. If you are town, help us read you.

Anyone else see Ocean really fence shitting on Blocky/ProHawk?

He's all Blocky can be scum, wait on replacement.

ProHawk's probably getting lynched, setting up a blame the victim scenario.

He doesn't vote ProHawk yet doesn't defend him either. Right in the middle.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:38 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Titus do you have something of a tiered reads list that I could see?
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 602, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Titus do you have something of a tiered reads list that I could see?

Town
Ranger
Firebringer
Flubbernugget
Persivul

Weak town
ETL
Ythan

Null
Blocky/ProHawk (differing reads based on who was posting)
Vedith (poor engagement is a sign of Vedith scum since LoTH II), difficult to filter for blitz though

Weak scum
Kraeg, not saying much and what he's said doesn't give me good feelings

Lean scum
Ocean, awkward posting around Blocky and Marge. Two pinged twice
Marge, Covered ad nauseum

Not ranked in categories
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:07 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Thanks. I will look over this and get back to you.
Art is cool.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Marge »

In post 598, Ythan wrote:
In post 585, Marge wrote:Ythan is leaning scum mostly because I know he can scum hunt better then this <3

Well this is a lie.

No it's not.
Titus wrote:Ocean + Marge? Thoughts?

I say random and omgus but sure you push that mislynch all you want doll.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Marge »

Oh and for those misreprensting my post continuously. I obviously am referring to myself as mislynch
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Ythan »

My scumhunting is demeaning someone until they cry and then deciding whether that makes them scum or town.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Marge »

In post 607, Ythan wrote:My scumhunting is demeaning someone until they cry and then deciding whether that makes them scum or town.

That's missing here.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Ythan »

I'm trying to do better now, but it's the old play style that you'd be familiar with.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Ythan »

Regardless, I'm not accusing you of literally lying but rather accusing myself of being undeserving of that praise?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

@Marge, Reads please?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Firebringer »

@Titus What exactly are you townreading me for? And Ranger?

I mean, I haven't done much lol
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:59 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 575, Titus wrote:Also I am not bargaining on my reads. I got one vote and I cannot double vote.

You have. You made offers to EspeciallyTheLies and Prohawk to vote for me if only they vote for a target of your choice (you didn't realize ProHawk replaced Blockyman but that's beside the point.

In post 601, Titus wrote:Anyone else see Ocean really fence shitting on Blocky/ProHawk? He's all Blocky can be scum, wait on replacement. ProHawk's probably getting lynched, setting up a blame the victim scenario. He doesn't vote ProHawk yet doesn't defend him either. Right in the middle.

I said that Blocky could be scum but I'm not sure and I wanted to wait to see what his replacement does. When the replacement made a one-liner without reading, I asked him to read and post thoughts on the game so I can get a better read on him. What part of it was so unclear to you?

@Titus
- You say ProHawk's slot is null due on differing reads based on who's posting. Everything that Blocky posted, you found scummy so you must have thought that Prohawk's posts were town. Thus far, he made seven posts and admitted to not reading the thread. What of those gave you a townread?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

@Ocean, Yup. I'm bargaining acts, not reads. Don't confuse the two.

Nothing's unclear about your posting. It's fenceshitting.

I never read on subbing in, so that doesn't bother me. The reach out by ProHawk looks townie. He's transparently scumhunting IMO. I don't see how anyone could not like PH's recent posting aside from him admittedly not reading and even then it's play style. It leaves me where I must consider Blocky was just refusing to play.

@FB, Yup. Town reading you for your opening. Don't think scumbringer asks that question either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:27 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 614, Titus wrote:The reach out by ProHawk looks townie.
He's transparently scumhunting IMO.
I don't see how anyone could not like PH's recent posting aside from him admittedly not reading and even then it's play style.

Bullshit.

UNVOTE: Ranger
VOTE: Titus

For reference, here are the posts from Prohawk that according to Titus are "transparent scumhunting."

Spoiler: Prohawk's ISO
In post 545, ProHawk wrote:What's up! I'm vanilla town. Not a good defender, but I will blitz like the best of em.

In post 547, ProHawk wrote:Who has been white Knight ing me Titus?

In post 548, ProHawk wrote:I'll work hard at reading through tonight, at work now

In post 552, ProHawk wrote:Looking at the vote count ocean would be a good person to push

In post 553, ProHawk wrote:Where do you sit ETL?

In post 559, ProHawk wrote:What does Titus think about ocean?

I'm going to start here.

VOTE: Ocean

In post 570, ProHawk wrote:I have not. What is it about the thread that would make me unvote you?

In post 614, Titus wrote:It's fenceshitting.

Without using buzzwords, please point out what in my explanation of my Prohawk read you found scummy.
1. Have you never had a null read on a player before?
2. Do you generally think it is a bad idea to wait for a replacement to post before nailing down a read?
3. What about my read on Prohawk do you disagree with?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So re your white Knight tell can go fuck itself. You show things in Persivul's play that make it look like he could be scum but then go "but Ranger is the REAL scum because he doesn't see stuff the same way I do"

Like if there was a flip on persuival I would almost get it but he's still alive so really what are you doing

Second time I've been told I don't know how to read because I disagree with something what a fun time this game is
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:43 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 616, Flubbernugget wrote:So re your white Knight tell can go fuck itself. You show things in Persivul's play that make it look like he could be scum but then go "but Ranger is the REAL scum because he doesn't see stuff the same way I do"

Like if there was a flip on persuival I would almost get it but he's still alive so really what are you doing

Second time I've been told I don't know how to read because I disagree with something what a fun time this game is

I'll re-explain so it's crystal clear. I don't see the attributes I used to describe Persivul as scum-motivated. More specifically, I think floundering around and flailing is indicative more of a newbie than of scum. I was null on Persivul at that point. His subsequent posts gave me a townread.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I have a feeling if your argument doesn't surmount to "prohawk can't scumhunt without reading the threaf" you will be scum in the eyes of ocean wind

I will also be scum for not giving him my reads on his demand and instead will be at my earliest convenience
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 617, OceanWind wrote:
In post 616, Flubbernugget wrote:So re your white Knight tell can go fuck itself. You show things in Persivul's play that make it look like he could be scum but then go "but Ranger is the REAL scum because he doesn't see stuff the same way I do"

I'll re-explain so it's crystal clear. I don't see the attributes I used to describe Persivul as scum-motivated. More specifically, I think floundering around and flailing is indicative more of a newbie than of scum. I was null on Persivul at that point. His subsequent posts gave me a townread.

Woah woah woah so now someone was white knighting a town read of yours that has a very aggressive player trying to wagon them?

Now your case makes even less sense
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Maybe my reading comprehension is biased by faith in nonexistent brain cells
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:50 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 619, Flubbernugget wrote:someone was white knighting a town read of yours that has a very aggressive player trying to wagon them?

Correct. Why do you disagree?

@Flubber
- What is your read on Ranger? I'm very interested in hearing it.

In post 618, Flubbernugget wrote:I have a feeling if your argument doesn't surmount to "prohawk can't scumhunt without reading the threaf" you will be scum in the eyes of ocean wind

I didn't vote Prohawk, I voted Titus. Reading comprehension. You're being told that you are not reading because you are not.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:54 am

Post by OceanWind »

Flubber, why are you changing the goalposts rather than defend your position?

You first thought I was scumreading Persivul and that I was sheeping EspeciallyTheLies's read and you couldn't understand why I'm voting Ranger over Persivul.

I clarify that I don't think Persivul is scum and I think Ranger was whiteknighting Persivul.

You now change your argument to "I don't buy someone is white-knighting a town-read of yours."

At this point, I'd have expected town to go "oh, okay, I misinterpreted your post." But you are concocting new arguments as you go along.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

@Oceanwind, I am not sure if you're serious with half the stuff that comes out of your mouth. You ask if I "ever had a null read before" despite me just posting a read wall in 603, with actual null reads.

You're blatantly dismissive of ProHawk's scumhunting in his ISO, yet refusing to state a scumread on him. You're defending someone you feel is not scumhunting from a lynch and making no effort to sort them whatsoever. It's not a "nullread". Your position is logically incoherent. You make zero effort to resolve this.

VOTE: Oceanwind
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:27 am

Post by OceanWind »

My question about nullreads was rhetorical. If you have nullreads, why then do you find me scummy for having Prohawk as null? You've also missed my question about whether you think it is a bad idea to wait to see what a replacement says in favor of your thinly veiled omgus vote.

Prohawk hasn't done any scumhunting. He hasn't had the time to do so. That makes him null, not scum. YOU are scummy because I don't buy your assertion that he has been "transparently scumhunting."

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”