Blitz 1: C9++ (GAME OVER!)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:12 am

Post by vonflare »

ETL why is ocean town?

Titus why is ocean scum?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:14 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

vonflare, I literally just explained why I felt he was town on the last page. Are you reading or not?
Art is cool.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:16 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 851, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
p-edit: Ocean's response to your nonsense was pretty good, Titus. You always go "I caught scum" and it's annoying to people who aren't actually scum. I've been on the receiving end of it and it makes me want to bitchslap you, and I saw the same reaction from Ocean.

this?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

@Vonflare, Both. Pers and Marge were casing me as SK based on my vig crumbs being too obvious.

Look at my ISO next to his and Flubbers. His derails wagons without calling the poster town (Blocky/ProHawk). He has zero interactions with Marge. He flails when caught and tries to paint himself as a victim. His reads are largely OMGUS but for a shit read on Ranger. He doesn't want to have townreads.

@ETL, Confirming that you're probably dumb town who can't stand to be proven wrong by people who lack basic scumhunting skills according to you. Basically all your scumreads are town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:18 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 877, vonflare wrote:
p-edit: Ocean's response to your nonsense was pretty good, Titus. You always go "I caught scum" and it's annoying to people who aren't actually scum. I've been on the receiving end of it and it makes me want to bitchslap you, and I saw the same reaction from Ocean.

this?

this is literally the only content you posted on the last page and it's not a response to the question I asked. So instead of redirecting me to this, answer my question.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 am

In post 878, Titus wrote:Basically all your scumreads are town.

And you know this... how?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 am

In post 878, Titus wrote:you're probably dumb town

Also fuck you Titus.

Jump in a fucking hole and rot.

Stop signing up for games I'm in.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:26 am

In post 844, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 840, Titus wrote:@ETL, Can I have a tiered readslist from you?

I already posted it, though it's out of date now and I've changed my mind on most everyone.

Ocean's town though, you are wrong there. Know how I know?

There's a post in his ISO where he's all indignant "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHEN YOU FIND OUT I'M TOWN ARGH" and it came out very genuine imo.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:27 am

I actually, legitimately fucking hate playing with you.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 880, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 878, Titus wrote:Basically all your scumreads are town.

And you know this... how?

Because we had this same fight in Street Racers about Amateur. I was right and convinced town wouldn't be that wrong that overconfidently and ignore me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 878, Titus wrote:@Vonflare, Both. Pers and Marge were casing me as SK based on my vig crumbs being too obvious.

To expand:

Marge made a comment awhile back that she wouldn't be surprised if Titus were SK. This got me thinking and watching.

I rarely notice crumbs, but I saw Titus crumbing vig. Crumbing vig and then fakeclaiming it would be a neat play for a SK, and Titus loves neat plays.

She began the game by pushing hard for a massclaim. A massclaim would be good for a SK, as it gives PR targets. It doesn't do much for a vig, as scum would likely just claim VT.

Then she pointed out that FB had made a possible cop crumb. This serves no town purpose, but would be good for a SK, as it puts scum onto the cop.

Look at my ISO next to his and Flubbers. His derails wagons without calling the poster town (Blocky/ProHawk). He has zero interactions with Marge. He flails when caught and tries to paint himself as a victim. His reads are largely OMGUS but for a shit read on Ranger. He doesn't want to have townreads.

Yes, please do look at my ISO and compare it to her summary.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:30 am

I love how "I was right that one time which means you suck at this game and I'm never going to listen to anything you say and obviously that means you are dumb"

Fuck off Titus. Seriously. Stop fucking talking to me.
Art is cool.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Rob14 »

Vote Count #1.16 (unchanged):

OceanWind:
ProHawk, Titus, Firebringer, Flubbernugget (4)
Titus:
OceanWind, EspeciallyTheLies, Persivul (3)
Marge:
Ythan, Kraeg (2)
ProHawk:
Vonflare, Ranger (2)
Persivul:
Kop, Marge (2)

Not Voting:
None.

With 13 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2015-11-05 12:37:00)
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 884, Titus wrote:
Because we had this same fight in Street Racers about Amateur. I was right and convinced town wouldn't be that wrong that overconfidently and ignore me.

How many times are you bringing this up?

Yeah, you were right that time, and you caught scum on post 29 once. We get it.

You've probably played hundreds of games. I'm sure you've been right quite a few times. That doesn't mean much here.

Why don't you tell about the time that as VT you fakeclaimed doc and then the real PR CC'd and got killed?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 885, Persivul wrote:
In post 878, Titus wrote:@Vonflare, Both. Pers and Marge were casing me as SK based on my vig crumbs being too obvious.

To expand:

Marge made a comment awhile back that she wouldn't be surprised if Titus were SK. This got me thinking and watching.

I rarely notice crumbs, but I saw Titus crumbing vig. Crumbing vig and then fakeclaiming it would be a neat play for a SK, and Titus loves neat plays.

She began the game by pushing hard for a massclaim. A massclaim would be good for a SK, as it gives PR targets. It doesn't do much for a vig, as scum would likely just claim VT.

Then she pointed out that FB had made a possible cop crumb. This serves no town purpose, but would be good for a SK, as it puts scum onto the cop.

Yes, please do look at my ISO and compare it to her summary.

I don't do "neat plays" that gain nothing. I don't claim early unless forced to do so. My play has purpose to coordinate town and leave scum no where to hide.

You recycled all your gripes and included none of my responses which disprove your assertions.

You outed crumbs you felt were obvious but griped about me doing the same thing.

U had town motivation to ensure that FB remained hidden and we didn't target the same person. Obviously, you don't have that concern, so you outed my crumbs why?

Just to case me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Persivul »

22 hours left in phase, the biggest wagon is at L-3, and there's only a few of us talking...just sayin'...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 888, Persivul wrote:
In post 884, Titus wrote:

How many times are you bringing this up?

Yeah, you were right that time, and you caught scum on post 29 once. We get it.

You've probably played hundreds of games. I'm sure you've been right quite a few times. That doesn't mean much here.

Why don't you tell about the time that as VT you fakeclaimed doc and then the real PR CC'd and got killed?

No qualms. We won Dating game due to my moves at the end.

I have made 1 fakeclaim that was a mistake. I don't fakeclaim much. I am one of the best at setup cracking. For every "blunder" I have, there's 5 successes.

I mention Street Racers because it fuels my read on her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 889, Titus wrote:
I don't do "neat plays" that gain nothing. I don't claim early unless forced to do so. My play has purpose to coordinate town and leave scum no where to hide.

You recycled all your gripes and included none of my responses which disprove your assertions.

You outed crumbs you felt were obvious but griped about me doing the same thing.

U had town motivation to ensure that FB remained hidden and we didn't target the same person. Obviously, you don't have that concern, so you outed my crumbs why?

Just to case me?

Previously addressed in 820. The play for a true vig is to keep the crumb to himself and watch for clues. A player with your 5-1 ratio of successes would know that. Therefore, you're not a vig.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

Play for a true vig is crumbs so town knows it's not an SK kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

@Pers, In my place, who would you shoot (suppose I am vig).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

Off to work. Be back in 3-4 hours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Kop »

UNVOTE: Persivul

VOTE: Titus
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 894, Titus wrote:@Pers, In my place, who would you shoot (suppose I am vig).

Makes absolutely no difference. I don't have a taste for red herring.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:47 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 879, vonflare wrote:

this?

this is literally the only content you posted on the last page and it's not a response to the question I asked. So instead of redirecting me to this, answer my question.

etl please answer
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:48 am

In post 898, vonflare wrote:
In post 879, vonflare wrote:

this?

etl please answer

I fucking quoted it for you man..... come on.
Art is cool.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”