Blitz 7: Hardcore Mafia III (Game Over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:34 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

TheLhix - bloodking, Chaotic Neutrality
bloodking - hi im Yakko
MarioManiac4 - Ranger, Firebringer, TheLhix
Ranger - Errantparabola, MarioManiac4

Not Voting - ika

The deadline is in (expired on 2015-11-29 15:36:31).

Due to the holiday shenanigans 1 day have been added to the deadline. There will be no more deadline extension given other than the one mentioned in OP.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Chaotic Neutrality
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Chaotic Neutrality »

Why are you so mad? I told you why I'm voting you. And it's like two votes, Mario is still getting lynched at the end of the day, which is whenever the mod posts.
There is no good or evil. There is only fun and boring.
Chaotic Neutrality
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:37 am

Ok nvm. Still though.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:54 am

Post by TheLhix »

I'm not angry. Smh. Everyone thinks I'm always angry. J just feel your logic is flawed
Chaotic Neutrality
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:06 am

My logic is your logic is flawed. Why is Mario scummier than anyone else here doing the same stuff?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:07 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 129, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:My logic is your logic is flawed. Why is Mario scummier than anyone else here doing the same stuff?

As I said, he has done it far more consistently
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:10 am

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

I think the next two lynches to have a good chance getting one is thelhix and MM

Since we don't see flips it's going to be harder to try and lynch someone who could be said persons partner as we won't know if they were scum in the first place. So I think, even though it's the longer way I feel hedging lynches is the safer way to go to ensure we don't get completely sidetracked by incorrect scum reads.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:14 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 131, BL0ODK1NG wrote:I think the next two lynches to have a good chance getting one is thelhix and MM

Since we don't see flips it's going to be harder to try and lynch someone who could be said persons partner as we won't know if they were scum in the first place. So I think, even though it's the longer way I feel hedging lynches is the safer way to go to ensure we don't get completely sidetracked by incorrect scum reads.

And neither of you have made a single reason why the reads on MM are less substantial than anything else
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:28 am

Post by TheLhix »

Nvm. Lynch me, I would prefer to be the second lynch so when the game continues the eye is on the little tag team twisting me, but the first one should suffice just as well.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 133, TheLhix wrote:Nvm. Lynch me, I would prefer to be the second lynch so when the game continues the eye is on the little tag team twisting me, but the first one should suffice just as well.

Order doesn't matter if that's what we want to do but I would rather lynch you first solely because I feel there is one on the two wagons that isn't one of the two lynchees of the wagons it doesn't mean I don't think MM or Ranger could be scum but like I said scum have to be actively keeping the higher vote count on a town so I think that a the higher the wagon this early without a competing one that's equal makes me think the larger wagon has scum on it. Like I said FB is also a good option.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 134, BL0ODK1NG wrote:
In post 133, TheLhix wrote:Nvm. Lynch me, I would prefer to be the second lynch so when the game continues the eye is on the little tag team twisting me, but the first one should suffice just as well.

Order doesn't matter if that's what we want to do but I would rather lynch you first solely because I feel there is one on the two wagons that isn't one of the two lynchees of the wagons it doesn't mean I don't think MM or Ranger could be scum but like I said scum have to be actively keeping the higher vote count on a town so I think that a the higher the wagon this early without a competing one that's equal makes me think the larger wagon has scum on it. Like I said FB is also a good option.

You should just lynch me first. I am no use to the game under this scrutiny any way, I would have to be chosen to proceed.
Vote: Lhix
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by ika »

Has anyone ever told you that only relying on Logic will make you fail?

Or a better way to put it: Logic is shit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by ika »

And it's just real talk there lhix. Logic can only go so far
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 136, ika wrote:Has anyone ever told you that only relying on Logic will make you fail?

Or a better way to put it: Logic is shit

I guess...?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Eh. I suppose I do depend on it heavily.
Chaotic Neutrality
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Why does that self-vote make me town-read TheLhix
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 140, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:Why does that self-vote make me town-read TheLhix

I say is he knows if he is town or not and voting on a confirmed town is always bad so for him to vote on himself as town always hurts town especially in a no flip game cause we won't even get the info after his death. All it does is kill off a town easier. So thelhix you voting for yourself as town shouldn't be done and by doing it your telling me you are scum if I am wrong and you are town you should force more people to vote for you that don't include yourself. In fact it's actually withholding info from town by voting on you self so I will ask you if you are town to remove you self vote.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 141, BL0ODK1NG wrote:
In post 140, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:Why does that self-vote make me town-read TheLhix

I say is he knows if he is town or not and voting on a confirmed town is always bad so for him to vote on himself as town always hurts town especially in a no flip game cause we won't even get the info after his death. All it does is kill off a town easier. So thelhix you voting for yourself as town shouldn't be done and by doing it your telling me you are scum if I am wrong and you are town you should force more people to vote for you that don't include yourself. In fact it's actually withholding info from town by voting on you self so I will ask you if you are town to remove you self vote.

My vote on myself was to go ahead and say that with this scrutiny I cannot be of use. I will unvote myself but what will it change? Will I not be suspected the entire game and therefore when it gets to the nit and gritty (if ever) I am a issue?
Unvote:

Do what you will with this information.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by TheLhix »

If you suspect that much, you could always get rid of me second. First, if you feel it is a definite.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Blood.
Here is a read from me, my lynch is probably inevitable. I just ask to wait for second lynch as test it, unless you have some ulterior motive as to not testing that out if you must lynch me.
In post 141, BL0ODK1NG wrote:I say is he knows if he is town or not and voting on a confirmed town is always bad so for him to vote on himself as town always hurts town especially in a no flip game cause we won't even get the info after his death. All it does is kill off a town easier. So thelhix you voting for yourself as town shouldn't be done and by doing it your telling me you are scum if I am wrong and you are town you should force more people to vote for you that don't include yourself. In fact it's actually withholding info from town by voting on you self
You've tunneled me since the damn near beginning, as well as ignoring any of my posts or reasoning and merely stating ethos as your prime argument. With your twist and tunneling, you also just asked me to do two things at once, to confirm your predetermined ethos in the form of logos. (Ethos: Argument by ethics, Logos: argument by logic)
In post 79, BL0ODK1NG wrote:Okay, well the one thing I've seen this game that I don't like is thelhix my vote is serious on it. I don't like their following of FB onto MM and this makes me think MM is town

Not only did you ignore my reasoning for going onto that wagon, but you threw in your original meanings as a ethical argument. With no substantial reasoning between our connection. I say ethical as you entirely ignored my post on the logical reasonings of getting rid of MM. (Which, btw, inane voting, trolling and being useless are pretty valid reasons to at least pressure someone further, especially in a game like this)
In post 22, BL0ODK1NG wrote:VOTE: thelhix - because you seem like your left out, talking to yourself in the corner raising your hand.

Your vote hasn't changed since the RVS stage pretty much
In post 47, BL0ODK1NG wrote:In post 43, TheLhix wrote:
Vote: bloodking

Is this a serious vote, with a reason behind it? Or...

You demanded reasoning on a RVS vote, traded with your original one, which you never changed based on nothing but ethical claims.
In post 131, BL0ODK1NG wrote:I think the next two lynches to have a good chance getting one is thelhix and MM

In post 134, BL0ODK1NG wrote:Order doesn't matter if that's what we want to do but I would rather lynch you first solely because I feel there is one on the two wagons that isn't one of the two lynchees of the wagons it doesn't mean I don't think MM or Ranger could be scum but like I said scum have to be actively keeping the higher vote count on a town so I think that a the higher the wagon this early without a competing one that's equal makes me think the larger wagon has scum on it. Like I said FB is also a good option.

You seem to be flip flopping alot on who should die after me, and you are very insistent that you don't meet my challenge of being the second lynch if you must lynch me. Which I openly said would be because of the constant scrutiny against me for the rest of the game. If what logic you used remained consistent on who you wanted to lynch it wouldnt really matter that I was second if you got the traction for it.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by TheLhix »

(Note, the quote screwed up, my commentary is within there, not actually quoted)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Blood.
Here is a read from me, my lynch is probably inevitable. I just ask to wait for second lynch as test it, unless you have some ulterior motive as to not testing that out if you must lynch me.

In post 141, BL0ODK1NG wrote:I say is he knows if he is town or not and voting on a confirmed town is always bad so for him to vote on himself as town always hurts town especially in a no flip game cause we won't even get the info after his death. All it does is kill off a town easier. So thelhix you voting for yourself as town shouldn't be done and by doing it your telling me you are scum if I am wrong and you are town you should force more people to vote for you that don't include yourself. In fact it's actually withholding info from town by voting on you self so I will ask you if you are town to remove you self vote.

You've tunneled me since the damn near beginning, as well as ignoring any of my posts or reasoning and merely stating ethos as your prime argument. With your twist and tunneling, you also just asked me to do two things at once, to confirm your predetermined ethos in the form of logos. (Ethos: Argument by ethics, Logos: argument by logic)

In post 79, BL0ODK1NG wrote:Okay, well the one thing I've seen this game that I don't like is thelhix my vote is serious on it. I don't like their following of FB onto MM and this makes me think MM is town

Not only did you ignore my reasoning for going onto that wagon, but you threw in your original meanings as a ethical argument. With no substantial reasoning between our connection. I say ethical as you entirely ignored my post on the logical reasonings of getting rid of MM. (Which, btw, inane voting, trolling and being useless are pretty valid reasons to at least pressure someone further, especially in a game like this)

In post 22, BL0ODK1NG wrote:VOTE: thelhix - because you seem like
your left out, talking to yourself in the corner raising your hand.

Your vote hasn't changed since the RVS stage pretty much

In post 47, BL0ODK1NG wrote:In post 43, TheLhix wrote:
Vote: bloodking

Is this a serious vote, with a reason behind it? Or...

You demanded reasoning on a RVS vote, traded with your original one, which you never changed based on nothing but ethical claims.

In post 134, BL0ODK1NG wrote:Order doesn't matter if that's what we want to do but I would rather lynch you first solely because I feel there is one on the two wagons that isn't one of the two lynchees of the wagons it doesn't mean I don't think MM or Ranger could be scum but like I said scum have to be actively keeping the higher vote count on a town so I think that a the higher the wagon this early without a competing one that's equal makes me think the larger wagon has scum on it. Like I said FB is also a good option.

You seem to be flip flopping alot on who should die after me, and you are very insistent that you don't meet my challenge of being the second lynch if you must lynch me. Which I openly said would be because of the constant scrutiny against me for the rest of the game. If what logic you used remained consistent on who you wanted to lynch it wouldnt really matter that I was second if you got the traction for it.

Pedit: Fixed the stupid shit
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Ranger »

MarioManiac4 wrote:A reasonless push is not like Ranger's main account at all.
I'm not an alt, though.

Whatever gave you that impression?

I also, most certainly, DO use reasonless pushes.
Like, all the time.
Like, most of the time.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Ranger »

ika, Errant, Firebringer, Yakko; all of them can confirm as much, even.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by ika »

Ummm. Not really?

I mean ppl speculate your an alt but *shrugs*

I have no real way of proving or disproving your alt/non-alt status.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”