Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by Setael »

Mostly because of HandBanana's posts - after the reread I was feeling like I inadvertently derailed a pretty good wagon. Definitely not strong enough doubt that I'd vote you.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Setael, I think you should have included everyone, even the two masons. I do believe their claim, but if either of them did something scummy, I would still become suspicious of them.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:42 am

Post by FaerieLord »

@Simenon. It was a mistake. It was a mixture of "on the other hand, the mafia..."
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:53 am

Post by Samruc »

I've read it all again. Going in, I was looking at Yagami and FaerieLord; going out, I'm not really wiser than before. (Yagami is the only one still casting doubt on the masons, but I can't decide if that's protown or not.)

At least I've decided that I don't believe the doc claim. FLOC would have been lynched D1 if not for this claim, so I guess that's still my position. Lynching him would be a gamble, but his (and Banana's) posts are enough for me, so
vote: Faeren Lord Of Carlisle
again.

I have only one question after my reread:
Adam the Amazing wrote:Post 181- yagamilight looks townie in this post, but has seemed a little sketch in others. I believe that him and Daxam are on different sides; one is scum, the other is town.
Do you still stand by this? I didn't see it explained why you think they are on opposing sides.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Setael »

I can understand Samruc doubting Faeren after a re-read because the same thing happened to me. However, I don't think it's wise to lynch him at this point because the mafia could've very well intentionally kept him alive assuming we'd say "FLOC would have been lynched D1 if not for this claim" and "If he really was the doc the mafia would've killed him last night" and hoping we'd waste a day lynch on him.

I think it's worth at least waiting to see if he survives another night or two, just in case he really is the doctor. Especially since we have claimed roles that can use the protection.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Tomorrow I will check again for activity and send out prods, though everyone has posted at least once since day break. Also I suggest discussion picks up, as I really don't want to have to start a deadline soon.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:04 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

@Setael. Agreeded. They might be Wifoming us about the doctor. Besides, IH is still a pretty good target to take out. He's a good player
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Samruc »

Setael: Waiting another night or two might put us in very deep trouble if we keep mislynching. FLOC is by far my top suspect, so I can't really do else than vote him.

Btw, interesting post with the point system. I'll take a look at them, I think there are some points I don't agree with.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:47 am

Post by Setael »

I very much doubt that you could get enough support for a lynch of the claimed doc today seeing as how Power roles have been claimed, so I think it is pointless to waste your vote on FLOC right now. I'm definitely not going to trust his claim 100% but I also think it'd be crazy to lynch him right away. If he is not the doc, there probably is one who doesn't want to out himself yet (very wisely) so I think we should just agree that FLOC might be lying, but that we can't afford to lynch him right now just in case he is telling the truth.

So the question to ask is, who is your 2nd suspect, regardless of how far down? What do you think of Haschel and FaerieLord?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Adam the Amazing has requested to be replaced.

I will within the next two hours check the need for prods.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by Nocmen »

No one is being prodded right now, but Haschel will be at the 5 day prodding time as of tomorrow night.
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:02 am

Post by Faeren Lord of Carlisle »

Samruc wrote:I've read it all again. Going in, I was looking at Yagami and FaerieLord; going out, I'm not really wiser than before. (Yagami is the only one still casting doubt on the masons, but I can't decide if that's protown or not.)

At least I've decided that I don't believe the doc claim. FLOC would have been lynched D1 if not for this claim, so I guess that's still my position. Lynching him would be a gamble, but his (and Banana's) posts are enough for me, so
vote: Faeren Lord Of Carlisle
again.

I have only one question after my reread:
Adam the Amazing wrote:Post 181- yagamilight looks townie in this post, but has seemed a little sketch in others. I believe that him and Daxam are on different sides; one is scum, the other is town.
Do you still stand by this? I didn't see it explained why you think they are on opposing sides.
Do you guys really want to lose our doctor? Especially waste a lynch on him? Crazy I say, crazy.
Yo.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:05 am

Post by Setael »

That's really not very helpful FLOC. There's only one vote on you, so no need to talk as though you're -1. What WOULD be helpful is some info on who you find suspicious.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:02 am

Post by Samruc »

FLOC: No, I don't want to lose our doctor, that's why I'm voting you.

Is Setael perhaps trying to rein in his partner?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Setael »

Uh, no. Is there a reason Samruc refuses to provide suspicions about anyone besides the claimed doc?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:36 am

Post by Nocmen »

Vote Count:

FaerieLord - 1(Simenon)
heatherlou - 1(Haschel Cedricson)
Haschel Cedricson - 1(Setael)
Faeren Lord of Carlisle - 1 (Samruc)

Not Voting - 6(Adam the Amazing, Faerie Lord, Faeren Lord of Carlisle, heatherlou, Nanosauromo, YagamiLight)

With 10 alive, 6 to lynch!
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:53 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Samruc, why are you going after the claimed doc? We really should do as Setael said, and give him a couple days before we decide he isn't.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Samruc »

I thought I had made myself clear on that I don't believe FLOC's claim. I even said before his claim, that I "Don't think Faeren's claim will be vital for my decision". I stuck with my FLOC vote until the end of D1, and it's only logical, and in my mind well-motivated, that I go for him again. My reread did not change this decision.

I'm not impressed by his 411 either.

As for suspicions about others: I don't really have any scum vibes from other people, and am happy to focus on FLOC for now.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Simenon »

I have the time, so this weekend (three days woot), I'm going to be doing analysis on as many people as possible. This is mostly for my benefit (analysis is not my friend), but hey, I may find something interesting.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:37 am

Post by Simenon »

Original Roll String: 1d9
1 9-Sided Dice: (5) = 5
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:23 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Sorry, I've neglected this game. I'm on dial-up right now, but I should have a better connection tomorrow night and will analyze further then.

Please don't replace me!
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Simenon »

Haschel

#1 (post 8)- Random votes daxam
#2 (post 17)- Unvotes and votes lunalovegod
#3 (post 39)- Says random voting is useless. Think that flash's bandwagon vote on luna is scummy. And yet
#4 (post 64)- He puts a third vote on handbanana, with only the comment of "let's put someone else at -4".
#5 (post 75)- I'm having trouble taking HC's views on wagoning and switching votes, as well as his three previous posts, along with Post 39. This is, by the way, his first post without a bolded suspicion indicator.
#6 and #7 (posts 103-104)- Unvotes handbanana and votes Samruc. He gets the impression that he's deliberately posting without saying too much.
#8 (post 107)- Defends his playstyle and his lurking. Says that he is poking and prodding around for reactions. Continues that Samruc is posting without saying too much.
#9 (post 111)- Responds to Samruc's self pbp with "fair enough". Doesn't unvote (strangely). Comments on how he's learning about the value of pressure wagons. I think that makes post 39 even more interesting.
#10 (post 120)- Thinks flash's manson claim means he's clearly a serial killer.
#11 (post 122)- Joke.

-------Post 141--------- Simenon arrives. I dislike Haschel's apparent uselessness.

#12 (post 160)- Asks if the mod did not tell me if I was replacing. Believes mason claim, says I'm not the play today.
#13 (post 162)- Asks Faerielord what “LFR” means (it means me).
#14 (post 184)- Defends Samruc. Doesn’t think it’s scummy when a player asks for clarification. Unvotes and votes Adam, says he still believes the mason claim, but if Adam isn’t my mason partner, he’ll have to vote him.
#15 (post 187)- Unvotes due to mason claim.
#16 (post 190)- Explains my argument to FaerieLord
#17 (post 195)- Continues to explain my argument to FaerieLord. Makes his inactivity known.
#18 (post 210) Votes lunalovegod. Says that she has been very noncommittal this game.
#19 (post 267)- Apologizes for his lack of activity, and is rereading.
#20 (post 269)- Says he doesn’t like the replacements, criticizes IH’s fos and floc’s apparent distancing. Also says that he thinks players who vote Adam or Simenon are scummy. Promises another post.
#21 (post 296)- Is not on the FLOC wagon as he likes his luna vote and doesn’t want to vote a replacement, yet is watching FLOC closely.
#22 (post 319)- Votes FLOC.
#23 (329)- Tells FLOC that if he wants to wagon him, then do it.
#24 (post 347)- Unvotes due to cop claim.
#25 (post post 349)- Is wary of the Daxam wagon. Questions whether he’s a good alternative or we’re just doing it to get a lynch before deadline. Doesn’t like how Nano hasn’t posted any opinions, and votes him.

Day Two
#25 (post 420)- He’s on dial up, for which he apologizes for, and promises to vote soon.

Summary: Town. A bit of a lurker, and a bit inconsistent, but I find posts 8 and 9 genuine. Post 14 is a very ballsy move from a scum. Post 25 is scummy, as it switches his vote quickly around the deadline. I would love more content from HC, especially since this is the second day, but I’m putting him on my town list.

Original Roll String: 1d7
1 7-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Nocmen »

Still looking for a replacement for Adam the Amazing, just letting you guys know I'm not neglecting the game.
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Faeren Lord of Carlisle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by Faeren Lord of Carlisle »

Honestly samruc, you're the scummiest guy in my eyes right now. Your only suspect is me, and you're the only one. You don't believe me, because of your mysterious "reread", and you post no evidence that I'm lying, because there is none. sir, I am NOT lying. I think that you pushing me is actually pretty scummy, and no this isn't omgus. This is you really pushing the ddoc here.
Vote Samruc
Yo.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:38 am

Post by Samruc »

:roll:
I didn't believe you before I read back on D1 either.

You post no evidence that you're *not* lying, because there can't be any evidence, so don't try that one. Obviously me pushing you is giving results...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”