Mini #111: Sonic Heroes Mafia (The fighting's over...)

dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat May 22, 2004 7:34 am

Post by dragonmaster »

well, the only real option right now would be to either wait or to do a random vote. I'm more inclined to do a random vote, so
random vote: warpdragon
There are many things to remember in this life, unfortunately, I remember none of them.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Tue May 25, 2004 3:25 am

Post by dragonmaster »

and how do you suppose we do that? :)
There are many things to remember in this life, unfortunately, I remember none of them.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sun May 30, 2004 11:51 am

Post by dragonmaster »

If only. Look, I really don't want to explain my role this early on. All I can tell you is that lynching me will only help the 'mafia' win quicker. I can tell you however that have a role-blocking ability.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Sun May 30, 2004 11:52 am

Post by dragonmaster »

Sorry about not posting. I was having internet difficulties and just got them fixed.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Mon May 31, 2004 11:50 am

Post by dragonmaster »

Good grief. Why are you guys so bent on lynching me? I told you I'm pro-town, and I explained what my role did. If you really want me to claim my role name, then say so , and I will. I have nothing to hide from the town, just the mafia.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:18 am

Post by dragonmaster »

alright. I'm Creamy. And I just recently escaped from capture by Dr. Eggman. He's a henchmman, not the main guy. I don't know who the main guy is though.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:00 am

Post by dragonmaster »

No, I escaped during the night, so didn't have a chance to block anyone. Will have a chance tonight though if I'm not killed, seeing as I was forced to bring out my role.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:17 pm

Post by dragonmaster »

I sent in my choice and found out that I had escaped capture. I didn't know I was even captive. Maybe I blocked one of the mafia, and that released me or something. I tried to block Mojo, if that helps with anything. But I have no clue how my capture/escape thing worked out, other than that I apparently was captive, and escaped.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:07 am

Post by dragonmaster »

Then I have no clue as to my escape. Unless Mojo is lying. But I don't know. Mojo: How did my being captured make me an evil character? That kind of confused me. As far as I know, I was never evil.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:57 pm

Post by dragonmaster »

I'm not sure if that would be a good idea. but then again, neither wold lynching a townie.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:57 pm

Post by dragonmaster »

*would
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:28 pm

Post by dragonmaster »

You mean for the roles, or for the people playing? Being evil I mean.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:09 pm

Post by dragonmaster »

Ok. here we go.

"If Nanook is scum and Mathcam is innocent, Nanook must have investagating possibilities, which seems quite unlikely to me, since investigating Mafia is quite rare. This option is very improbable."
I played in LOTR mafia on PNW Quizzing and I was Wormtongue, a mafia cop.

"Well, the doc should keep in mind who they protected and give them a slight innocence bonus in their records."
What if the doc protected mafia? Then they would thinking of the mafia as innocent when they are guilty.

"I'm confirming and asking who mathcam found innocent because if he is insane then we lynch them...but if he doesn't tell we will never know."
I think that Mathcam is innocent and Nanook is guilty. So I think that's a bad idea right now. It would only help the mafia at the moment. Later, if we are accusing the person that Mathcam investigated, then he should reveal it to us, but not before.

and finally:
"who was blocked..."
I actually didn't block anyone last night because I missed the deadline. Sorry that I'm no help to you guys. Oh, and a heads up, depending on who gets lynched, and the result of that lynch, I'm going to block the other person.

vote: Nanook
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:16 am

Post by dragonmaster »

will be on vacation until the sixteenth

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”