Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 12:59 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Shoulda stayed with my gut instincts before.

Vote: Dragon Phoenix

Just look over yesterday. He set all of that up. And once he saw the town was going to go after willows_weep instead of himself, he just sat back and watched us do the work for him. I agree willows_weep was suspicious with all of the crazy posts, but at least she was saying
something

In regards to last night... Anyone have a clue what "Lassie-type" means?
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 1:16 pm

Post by Tam »

Eep! We've lost the vig and the cop all at once. :( OK, we aren't doing all that well, people. We've only gotten one mafia, and have lost our vig, assorted townies and our investigator. :shock:

I'd say of the last 6, 2 are probably mafia. (I've never heard of a 2 person mafia,(1) but then I haven't heard of a lot of things.) :D

SK? Hmmm...we can still have a SK I s'pose...in which case we're very nearly screwed. :cry:

Before we go much further, I'd like to ask Fishbulb-
Who'd you target last night? and how did it go? Do you get any feedback at all if you don't pick Eddie, or just nothing until you do?

This is my pet list of who I think the remaining people are/could be-

Columbia (probably protown based on Franky and Magenta being good)
Riff Raff (maybe good, but questionable)
Eddie (probably good, based on Columbia being good)
Dr. Scott - Fishbulb(?) (hopefully protown, but not confirmed-hunting Eddie)
Rocky (probably protown based on Franky being good)

One spot left, and I doubt it'd be the Narrator, since he's been narrating..but you never know.

(1) Except when there were two 2-person mafias
Fishbulb wrote:In regards to last night... Anyone have a clue what "Lassie-type" means?
Read the blurb on the first page. I know, I was clueless at first, too. :)

I am torn. I find still that I keep seeing NanooktheWolf and Carmine as being all buddy-buddy, but I honestly can't tell if it's Nanook trying to look agreeable, or them both in cahoots...or just my imagination. :P I'm also wondering about Narninian, as he hasn't really participated much since claiming that odd 'sorta confirm Carmine's innocent' type role thing...which we still don't know whether we can trust. (After all, we did have a plain townie try to claim doctor) :roll:

If it was only based on Carmine saying that she had no night choice, Carmine could very well have just realised (because of me and my big mouth) that he needed the opposite answer from her. I know she's intelligent enough to have picked up on that.

No vote yet...thinking..
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 1:28 pm

Post by Tam »

Bah, I just realised my potential people list has almost everyone being 'probably good' :lol:

The problem being that with Janet good and Brad bad, I'm having trouble figuring out who would be bad with Brad. (Franky would have been my next guess as to being Brad's GF, but...)

I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't all random. (I've known mods to use the Randomizer to choose which roles are bad when it's a very tight-knit group of characters or whatnot.)
Tam
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 1:38 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I tried Dragon Phoenix last night. I was beginning to think Eddie could likely be bad, so obviously he would want me out before I found him and discovered that. I just get a message saying I didn't find him.

I don't quite see the Carmine thing. Nothing stands out as being suspicious in the least bit. However, I too am wondering what happened to Narninian. I still think Dragon Phoenix is scum, but I also believe it's likely that Narninian or Nanook are in with him.

I'd really like to hear from everyone. None of the three I find likely as scum have said anything about the others. We need some more posts here to help narrow it down.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 1:50 pm

Post by Narninian »

I am a roleblocker - I had limited access for a while - I tried to roleblock last night- but I missed the deadline and I havnt done any since ngiht 1 (blocked carmine - if she was mafia she probably would have said that she had a night role - thinking that I saw her somehwere)
The extra in is for /in
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 1:51 pm

Post by Tam »

Nah, I've played enough games with Carmine to know she's as sneaky (and smart) as they come. It was nothing she did, really. I just keep getting this feeling like Nanook is buddying up with her. It seems like when Carmine votes someone/brings a point up, she does too, even saying things like "I agree with this point, whoever came up with it, (Carmine I think)" (1) which makes me think she's following her, but wanting to make it look as though she isn't really connected.

(1) This is not an exact quote, but I just saw it not 10 minutes ago, going back over the thread.

Also, thanks for your fast reply to my questions, FB, it helps me a little to think of you as being more protown.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 1:58 pm

Post by Tam »

Hmmm ok, just saw Narninian's post...I have to say that Carmine's smart enough to have realised that's the answer you wanted, after me and (forgot who) screwed it up and pointed it out. Also, I don't quite follow your logic.

You blocked her- this doesn't mean she has or doesn't have a night choice though. How would her saying she did have one make her guilty? She could be the doctor, out protecting people for all you knew.

I'm not saying that she's bad, like I said, with her, it's very hard to tell, and all the suspicion I have falls on Nanook's behavior, not hers. Just that I don't see how your asking her about her night choices had any way of trapping her. (even had I not made it obvious what answer you wanted)

Please explain.
Tam
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2004 10:02 pm

Post by Carmine »

I don't really see where you're coming from, Tam. I think it was pretty strange for Narinian to come up with that pseudo-info on day 1 (especially when it was so easily refuted), but I haven't really noticed anything suspicious about his play apart from that... but then that's possibly because he's been agreeing with me (if he has - I haven't checked).

Hrm. HRrrrm. I am guessing at two bad guys left (hopefully not three otherwise we have a Big Problem). At the moment I still have residual suspicion of Tam, but most suspicion focusing on Fishbulb and Dragon Phoenix.
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2004 9:07 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Well, phooey. Good luck town. :)
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2004 11:30 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Fishbulb wrote:Shoulda stayed with my gut instincts before.

Vote: Dragon Phoenix

Just look over yesterday. He set all of that up. And once he saw the town was going to go after willows_weep instead of himself, he just sat back and watched us do the work for him. I agree willows_weep was suspicious with all of the crazy posts, but at least she was saying
something

In regards to last night... Anyone have a clue what "Lassie-type" means?
Nice try, except it is not true, as anyone bothering to re-read the thread will see. I actually
defended
WW. Stop digging Fishbulb...

Vote Fishbulb

Request to the town: do NOT put a second vote on anybody for the moment - this is most likely a lynch-or-lose situation, and we do not want the remaining scum finishing us off.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2004 11:54 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Well, I just realised that I don't need to beat around the bush. If I manage to get Fishbulb lynched, I'm a confirmed innocent and dead the coming night.

I am Rocky. I am a cop, and according to my results a sane one (I had froggurl as innocent night 1). I got Fishbulb guilty the previous night (that's why I tried to get him lynched). Of the living players, Tam is innocent.

Confirm vote Fishbulb

BTW - I'll be off-line until Thursday evening.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2004 12:43 pm

Post by jeep »

Vote Count:
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch
Dragon Phoenix 1 (Fishbulb,)
Fishbulb 1 (Dragon Phoenix,)

Not Voting:
Carmine, Narninian
Tam, Nanook
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2004 12:58 pm

Post by Tam »

Well, that's good enough for me. (that plus what I know) :D

I take it that when you ask everyone not to vote, you mean other than for Fishbulb. :lol:

What say we mass roleclaim? I think this should be interesting.

Carmine? Whatcha think? Of the players left, even though I know how sneaky you can be, I trust you most at this point. I have reason to distrust Fishbulb, the reasons behind which will become obvious if we mass roleclaim. :D
DP wrote:Nice try, except it is not true, as anyone bothering to re-read the thread will see. I actually defended WW. Stop digging Fishbulb...
You know, I looked back and read your posts and couldn't see what he was talking about. I am thinking he was trying to get a fast lynch before we had a chance to think.
Tam
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2004 2:58 pm

Post by Narninian »

mass claim is fine with me...
The extra in is for /in
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2004 9:38 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

(posting in the few hours I have access)

Obviously I think Fishbulb should be hung, but let's try to get more out of this day than a quick lynch.

I'd say this is about the right time for a mass role claim.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2004 9:44 pm

Post by Carmine »

Mass claim is alright with me, although it pains me to say it... I'm torn between DP and Fishbulb at the moment, because if we're one wrong lynch from a loss then DP's is quite possibly a ballsy claim to push us into a lynch. That said, if he were lying, then someone else would presumably be Rocky...

If DP and Tam are in it together, I might cry.

I'll kick off, however. I'm a Transylvanian, a plain townie (hence no night action).
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 2:45 am

Post by Tam »

I'm waiting for my roleclaim, for a reason, guys.

I'm much more interested in Nanook speaking, I think. Has she spoken at all today?

Come on with the roles people. :D
Tam
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 2:52 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Oh, come on. You guys actually believe him? I'm sure he's Rocky, no doubt about that. But a cop?!? Yeah right. Does anyone here think that Rocky could be a cop? And now he wants a mass role claim to make sure he knows who to kill tonight to win it. Don't make it too easy on him, people.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 3:06 am

Post by Tam »

Well, Fishbulb, can you explain why you accused him of 'setting the lynch up' at the start of the day. I really went back and didn't see evidence of that anywhere.

That's one of the strongest points against you and for him. It really looked like you were trying to get us to lynch him fast before we knew what happened.
Tam
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 3:14 am

Post by Fishbulb »

He voted me without any reasoning. Then, whatever I posted he said that it proves I am scum rather than actually responding to my post. After suspicions were raised on willows_weep instead of himself, he didn't add anything at all to the discussion. That's the way to play scum, start a battle between two innocents and try to stay quiet.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 3:28 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Look, I'll say it again because it is important. Mass role claiming is a BAD idea. Think about it, Brad was mafia! After everyone claims we won't have any better idea who the scum is, and the scum will know what everyone can do. I can't imagine how mass claiming could benefit the town at all.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 7:03 am

Post by Tam »

Well, I'm not sure if Nanook has forgotten us, or is lurking, but just yesterday she posted 7 times elsewhere and apparently has been just as active all weekend.

I'd pm her and nudge her, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to, it being daytime correspondance of some type.

mod-
Can we get a prod for her? I think everyone else has at least made an appearance today.
Tam
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2004 5:45 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Hey, Sorry that I haven't posted today, I quite frankly did not notice the game being back into day, my watched topics list is out of whacked I think, but that is another thread isn't it?

Anyways, I'm sorry Tam, but what exactly do you want to hear from me? You said that you wanted to hear something from me and I'm not entirely sure what that is.

On another note, I think that a mass role claim could work for the better right now for the town, so I will go ahead and claim to be Riff Raff. I am a townie, and nothing more, so I guess that it can't be all that much help, but I will
Fos: Fishbulb
for the moment for arguing a mass role claim. I don't see your logic behind it being BAD as you put it. It may be bad for mafia, which leads me to believe other things right now.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2004 1:17 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Alright, I'll say it again. Please listen, folks.

If we had any way to know what roles would be scum, then it would be a good idea. However, we have no way of knowing which are good and which are evil. Dragon Phoenix could be Rocky, but that doesn't clear him; just like I am Dr. Scott and you guys still think I am scum. So, once everyone has claimed the scum will know precisely who to kill tomorrow to get the best effect. Meanwhile, we learn nothing for today's (or tomorrow's) lynch. The fact that he suggested it makes me sure 100% of his guilt. No, "well if it's not him, it's someone else", it
is
him.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2004 1:42 am

Post by Narninian »

I fear fishbulb obviously has something to lose from a mass claim - but has made it obvious to scum by now, so perhaps not claiming will not save him.
The extra in is for /in

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”