Blitz 13 - Bad Omens (Judgment)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Ether »

Day 1, Votecount 16

3 hi im Yakko (OceanWind, MattP, Wisdom)
2 LucianRoy (hi im Yakko, pisskop)
1 pisskop (Usted)

3 Unvote (Anxiety Attack, LucianRoy, Ranger)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2015-12-16 14:00:00), on Wednesday, December 16 at 2:00 pm EST.

Last edited by Ether on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by LucianRoy »

In post 387, Ranger wrote:How many games do you need completed before that stops being true? I have eleven completed games on here. That's more than you have. (Going by the definition of "completely finished".) In addition to my five years of mafia-playing experience elsewhere, I'd say that makes me no longer new.

Oh, sorry if that wasn't clear, but post 201 was referencing ika's stance on what you said about Usted. I was talking about Usted and not you. My bad.

Why do you call Yakko out for this and not me? I'm more guilty of being a minimalist than Yakko is.

With your thoughts, you're definitely not minimalist. You clearly outlined everything you picked up from your analysis of RVS earlier, but Yakko seems to be avoiding detailing his posts outright, and I really don't see his train of thought because of it. If I were to vote Yakko, it would mainly be for this reason, but I still haven't finished my close read of his tunnel, so I can't say for certain atm.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Lucian, what are your reads right now?
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Lucian-I'm a little concerned about how hard it is to get you to give an opinion on someone.

I need to get at least some sort of opinion on each player. There should be plenty of info. for you to do that.

Usted-I need to see the same from you as a lot of your posting is IIoA.

~SW
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by LucianRoy »

Ranger- I'm having a bit of trouble reading her atm despite many people reading her town. I don't think I agree with her stance on Yakko right now, but I'll come back to that.
Wisdom- I think you might be town, but it's really tough to say. You're just a tricky person to read. Your vote on Yakko is decent, I suppose...
Ocean- I'm reading them as town, as stated earlier.
pisskop- His presence makes me believe he's town, but I could be wrong. He seemed to get very at ease as this game progressed, and I originally thought he "had no chill." Notice the "slip" if that's what you want to call it; it kind of looks like something a townsperson might do at this stage in the game if they were playing nonchalantly.
MattP- The "P" is for pretty-much-town. I like his vote on Yakko the most.
Usted- I might be having trouble reading him, but not a lot of what he's said so far has really made me pause to consider a town-read for him. I'm kind of wondering why his vote is still on Kop though. Maybe null-scum, but really just null.
Anxiety Attack- I have mixed feelings about, I remember Matt saying he recently read them town because they sounded annoyed when inquired about their actions, as if they were really trying to hunt scum uninterrupted. I'm not sure if this garners a town read though. Your exchange of posts with them earlier made it sound like they just had aggravation. I'm questioning their read on you though, so I want to see where that goes. Maybe nullish to scum atm.
Yakko- I want to review more of his posts before I'm certain, but I'm a bit busy rn. I'm leaning scum on him though.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Hmmmm.......................
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

@luciwn what tunnel? Lol. The buzz words are real.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Usted »

UNVOTE: pisskop

pisskop seems to be pretty town despite the OMGUS PL idea on me at the beginning of the day, I intentionally left my vote there for way longer than what seems to be the norm here. I really was hoping to see him with a few more votes to see his reaction, but meh.

VOTE: Yakko

Alright so (it?) is my only scum read at the moment, and a very slight one at that.

Also L-1 so, care.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:27 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Well fuck me. If it isn't the ol bait and switch.

For some reason usteds posts got me thinkg about Anxiety attack.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:43 am

Post by pisskop »

eww. I dont think I usted mich at all, but not sure if its his warped sensr of reality or lurking or my belief hity is town
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Not really sold on Yakko scum. His response to pressure yesterday rang townish to me.

Not a big fan of Lucian's reads. It was like pulling teeth to get him to clarify his stance on Ocean, he is saying Yakko is scum but putting off giving his reasons, is trying to discredit MattP's townread on us, and just seems way too fence sitty considering the amount of information available in this game so far.

VOTE: LucianRoy

~SW
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 407, Usted wrote:UNVOTE: pisskop

pisskop seems to be pretty town despite the OMGUS PL idea on me at the beginning of the day, I intentionally left my vote there for way longer than what seems to be the norm here. I really was hoping to see him with a few more votes to see his reaction, but meh.

Alright so (it?) is my only scum read at the moment, and a very slight one at that.

Also L-1 so, care.

Clarify your reads on everyone else please.

~SW
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Usted »

In post 411, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 407, Usted wrote:UNVOTE: pisskop

Also L-1 so, care.

Clarify your reads on everyone else please.

~SW

Right now I would say that everyone else is pretty neutral

Ranger and AA I am reading more town than scum (but it's still very early)
Lucian I think has played pretty town since a few pages after RVS.
Wisdom, Ocean, matt no reads.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:19 am

Post by OceanWind »

UNVOTE: hi im Yakko
VOTE: Lucian Roy
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

^L-1
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:12 am

Post by MattP »

Hi wow prods are fast
SlappyKrust
LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:38 am

Post by LucianRoy »

In post 410, Anxiety Attack wrote:Not really sold on Yakko scum. His response to pressure yesterday rang townish to me.

Not a big fan of Lucian's reads. It was like pulling teeth to get him to clarify his stance on Ocean, he is saying Yakko is scum but putting off giving his reasons, is trying to discredit MattP's townread on us, and just seems way too fence sitty considering the amount of information available in this game so far.

~SW

Silver, but what about Yakko's response strikes you as town?
I was going to look at more the questions people were firing at Yakko yesterday + his responses, but I got wrapped up in other things.
Yes, I did discredit his town read on you, only because I disagreed with it. I'm not sure if it was more of a Meta-tell for Matt, but I didn't see it as a great reason to town read you. A reason, yes, but not a great one.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:47 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'm suddenly okay with an usted lynch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 417, hi im Yakko wrote:I'm suddenly okay with an usted lynch

che
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:51 am

Post by MattP »

I'm warming to the idea of a yakko/usted team
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:51 am

Post by MattP »

I meant a lucian/usted team*
SlappyKrust
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 416, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 410, Anxiety Attack wrote:Not really sold on Yakko scum. His response to pressure yesterday rang townish to me.

~SW

Silver, but what about Yakko's response strikes you as town?
I was going to look at more the questions people were firing at Yakko yesterday + his responses, but I got wrapped up in other things.
Yes, I did discredit his town read on you, only because I disagreed with it. I'm not sure if it was more of a Meta-tell for Matt, but I didn't see it as a great reason to town read you. A reason, yes, but not a great one.

He held up well under pressure without backing down or flailing. It's not a super strong townread but it's enough for me to have my doubts he's scum. The problem I have with you is that I can't figure out where you stand. I realize you are busy. Everyone has a life outside this forum. However, this is a blitz game. And decisions have to be made quicker and if you can't articulate your reasons for reading people the way you are, I can only assume you are scum who can't.

For example, your read on us changed from townie vibes to null/scummish. OK, why? You say you think yakko is scum but you want to re-read the pressure on him posts. OK, well we have less than a day. Did you do that? What changed him to a scumread? I really had to question you a lot just to get why your vote on Ocean changed to a townread and ika was bugging you for at least some preliminary reads and you wouldn't/couldn't do it.

So bottom line, I don't know where you stand, you aren't sharing your reasoning on your reads or read changes or any reads without being questioned and your though process is murky and hard to figure out.

You are my best guess for scum rn.

~SW
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:53 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Freudian slip obv scum lets lynch matt gg.

Also the ocean vote did not see that coming.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:55 am

Post by MattP »

In post 422, hi im Yakko wrote:Freudian slip obv scum lets lynch matt gg.

Also the ocean vote did not see that coming.

Ur right, I freudian slipped that you and usted are the scumteam

Sorry for letting u guys down
SlappyKrust
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:57 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Thats the joke.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”