Mini #111: Sonic Heroes Mafia (The fighting's over...)

Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat May 22, 2004 9:53 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Here I am in case anyone wondered..
Random Vote: Jolle
"I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish." Genesis 6:17
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat May 22, 2004 7:58 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

I think that means that someone other than the scums the ability to kill at night
"I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish." Genesis 6:17
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon May 24, 2004 10:27 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Knuckles posibly could have been claimed evil.
Pbug was knuckles and Norinel said he was pro-town...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Mon May 24, 2004 11:47 am

Post by Prince Kael »

I guess all shall be revealed in time...
Can someone give a very brief summary on the three last groups, I don't really remember them, unfortunately :cry:
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Tue May 25, 2004 12:28 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Then no probelm!

All we have to do is to look for someone who looks like an egg! :D
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Tue May 25, 2004 5:08 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Quagmire hasn't posted yet... Where is he?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Wed May 26, 2004 9:19 am

Post by Prince Kael »

I believe we can learn the special abilities of each from this page...

But this doesn't really matter, we should concentrate on talking.
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Thu May 27, 2004 4:24 am

Post by Prince Kael »

we don't want to have a cop or anything come out this early.
If dragonmaster is our cop we also won't have in day 2, 3 etc...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Sun May 30, 2004 8:08 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Instead of him role claiming he just ran away :)

His special ability is flying away when almost lynched :lol:
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:49 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

mathcam wrote:The scum has the ability to kill
We don't know that yet.. We could be facing a different kind of scums and a Serial Killer.. Who knows?

Anyway, I believe that giving away your role name, dragonmaster, will be very helpful... Scum already know by now that you are pro-town and a roleblocker as you say so no further hurm can be done...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:34 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

We can random bandwagon another person...
Mojo will be a good choise since we will than gain a perspective on both him and dragonmaster...

Unvote: Jolle
Vote: Mojo
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:17 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Well... Does it sound right for tails to be a one time doc? (expecting to hear from smeone who played the game)
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:34 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Perheps we should random waggon another someone?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:06 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

Well those random bandwagons are only a way to get people to role claim which is very usefull in this game. I like the idea so I tried to promote it. I never said I would like to random lynch someone.
I think that Prince Kael has been pushing wagon after wagon
Weren't there only two of them from which one I didn't start?
I also find it a bit awkward that Mojo has left his vote on Prince Kael ever since the very beginning.
Mojo roleclaimed to be a one-time doc, he has no cop abilities so the fact he kept his vote means nothing other than the fact that he tries not to get someone angry... He voted so he is participating but in case someone will ask why, "it is only a random vote". There is the possibility that he is lying and he is a cop, but it might be that he is a scum...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:35 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Mojo wrote: Why would I lie if I were a cop
I didn't accuse you of lying, I meant to say that unless you lied you have no way of knowing whether I am truely a scum or not and surely you couldn't know when you first voted me...

Well anyway
Mojo wrote: I was voting for Kael all day just because I didn't unvote
so never mind...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:00 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Fletcher wrote: For future reference, Jolle, if someone says they are almost positive or positive someone is scum without giving much reason or without much reason to think so otu in the open it's proabably their role.
Either that or they are scum, they are positive about who is scum and who is not!

A claim you want? A claim you'll get! I am Espio, I can turn invisible twice and so be protected from any night action... Anyway, I am town!

That is who I really am! I don't know what information you got but anyway neither my ability nor anything else suggests I am scum so in that case I conclude you lied! You are a scum masking himself to be a cop.
Unvote: Mojo
Vote: NanookTheWolf

I see no reason of nanook to lie unless he is mafia! I urge you not to lynch me since I really am towm!
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:31 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Well I guess if you only got my name, you could be mistaken to think I am a scum.
Unove: NanookTheWolf

Fletcher wrote: I'm not saying Kael is lying, but it may be that, just to make sure that he didn't claim someone else's role, he claimed his own role name, but with a fake power. I'm gooing to keep my vote where it is just, because out of the three claimed, Kael is the most likely to be scum.
Unfortunately I have no way of prooving my powers to you...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:05 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

Wow! five votes again! :(

Look! I am Espio and I can stay invisible two times at night, this is my ability... Sure I could go to the site and check, although I didn't think about it (emberassing) but why would I do that if I have a role already which is pro-town?

Besides, as you saw I told you my real role name (haven't lied) and Nanook can confirm it, all has said that this team is a good team...
What ability can Espio have according to that description?

My claim is just as fair and reasonable as the other two around so there is no reason why to lynch me and not them. Both other players could check the site and lie! I fear there is mafia involved in this bandwagon on me...

Lynch me and you will be sorry because I am telling you the truth!!
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:50 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

I doubht that no lynch will solve anything, do you really think that when we reach day 2 and one will die we will have any clue of the killer's identitiy?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:01 am

Post by Prince Kael »

I think it would be for our best interest to try and find another roles. What I believe is that we about three variations of each role.
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:07 am

Post by Prince Kael »

warpdragon wrote:The four teams-
Sonic (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles)
Rose (Amy, Big, Creamy)
Dark (Shadow, Omega, Rogue)
Chaotix (Espio, Charmy, Vector)
After checking out a little I noticed that if sonic is the original team than the other three are imitations of it. What I mean is that all the first charecters (sonic, amy, shadow and espio) share similar ability, all second etc...

What arouse my suspicion was that dragonmaster roleclaimed to be creamy, a third group member who is a roleblocker. PBug was knuckles, also a third group member who was a special ability remover, which means roleblocking protectors...

What I believe is that if one group are all scum and other three are town than town have three different variations of self-protectors, docs and cops...

It makes sense since those charecters' abilities similar in the game. As someone said, all flying charecters have healing abilities...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:46 am

Post by Prince Kael »

As much as I hate it...
Vote: No Lynch
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:11 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

No death at night, that probabely means that scums were roleblocked or otherwise the victim was protected....

We should check who was protected and who was blocked...
Any ideas as for who the scums are?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:45 am

Post by Prince Kael »

I haven't used my ability...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”