Blitz 15: Monks and Masons in Serona II - GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 219, AlwaysInnocent wrote:How nice of you! Surely such a nice person cannot be scum.

Phone post.
I gladly accept your town read. Thank you.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:56 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 225, Kaboose wrote:
In post 219, AlwaysInnocent wrote:How nice of you! Surely such a nice person cannot be scum.

Phone post.
I gladly accept your town read. Thank you.
These comments only make me want to vote for you.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:56 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 222, pisskop wrote:Monks and Masons???

That means there are mafias and werewolfies.

That means multiball. That means scum are going to scumhunt. For towncred and to weaken the other team to prepare for the final blow later on once the second nk is no longer needed.

Ohhh awkward. I never read these things. I would rather there be a single bulletproof werewolf. As two werewolves have no basis in myth. A single werewolf threatening a village best paradigm. Because in the story of two one always kills another.

Also I think multi-ball is highly misunderstood or not comprehended. People will do what they do as mafia/werewolf. You need some serious self-awareness to go against your meta as scum and scumhunt. The ability to do something does not mean the capability or even the hypothetical possibility that it will occur.

You are expecting people to play optimally which is a fantasy and also an odd statement to make. Although you haven't been here so eh. I can never tell if posts that describe what scum should do are town. It certainly feels that way.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:58 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I sort of agree with Yakko. Multi ball scum will more likely passively hunt for other scum, if at all.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:13 am

Post by fferyllt »

VC 1.5
hi im Yakko
(4): pisskop, BlackStar, Spigot, Ümläüt
Kaboose
(3): Frozen Angel, tojam2, Ranger
Spigot
(2): Anxiety Attack, Lowell
Lowell
(1): BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
AlwaysInnocent
(1): hi im Yakko
Ranger
(1): AlwaysInnocent

Not Voting
(1): Kaboose

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: December 27, Midnight US Time

Countdown: (expired on 2015-12-26 21:36:08)

Mod Notes:

Day 1 is 4 calendar days long to accommodate the holidays.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:23 am

Post by pisskop »

eww. Scum absolutely are scumhunting. 'Passive' or not. Imean you'll bash on my theory but them postulate your own equally presumptuous one?

And THEN, you have to nerve to question the alingment of my post IN THE SAME POST YOU DO THE SAME THING?

GTFOoH
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:26 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I mean in the public thread. They are more likely to do it in private.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

With apologies to fferylt, when you two establish yourselves on this site as one of the better PR Hunters on-site come tlak to me about what scum could do.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 231, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I mean in the public thread. They are more likely to do it in private.

No. Theyll talk to each other in private sure, but how exactly do you think they get the imformations to make the decision? By interacting, pushing to varying degrees, and asking questions, and reaction testing.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:29 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 233, pisskop wrote:
In post 231, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I mean in the public thread. They are more likely to do it in private.

No. Theyll talk to each other in private sure, but how exactly do you think they get the imformations to make the decision? By interacting, pushing to varying degrees, and asking questions, and reaction testing.
I think there is a tendency for that, but you have to take the other tendency (to withhold information from the town and not wanting to be exposed to the town) into account as well.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:30 am

Post by pisskop »

w.e. We're tangenting here.

Its multiball, you guys 'didnt read'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Im leaning towards believing Yakko, but at the same time if the other scum team decided to take him out I wouldn't cry over that milk

AA Im a little concerned over, but we'll see how it comes out.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:36 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 236, pisskop wrote:Im leaning towards believing Yakko, but at the same time if the other scum team decided to take him out I wouldn't cry over that milk

AA Im a little concerned over, but we'll see how it comes out.
Looking at his ISO, I understand your concern about Anxiety Attack.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:36 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 230, pisskop wrote:eww. Scum absolutely are scumhunting. 'Passive' or not. Imean you'll bash on my theory but them postulate your own equally presumptuous one?

And THEN, you have to nerve to question the alingment of my post IN THE SAME POST YOU DO THE SAME THING?

GTFOoH

Pretty much. You also made the mistake of attributing what AI said to what I said. I said essentially people are gonna donwhat they do. However AI interpreted my pist it is one I welcome.

What exactly is the problem here? Are you upset because I bashed your theory? State my own presemptuous one? Or the do old charlie 1,2? I have no idea what to call that [question alignment in the same post you do the same thing].

People are usually upset because of a single thing. Either rub them the wrong way or style is shitty or attitude is bleh. The lets say upsetness looks a bit maufactured to me. You have various reasons because you can't find a reason. And your lets say miffedness is fairly logical. As opposed to irrational. Which doesn't make sense to me.

This game is hard. Do I believe that pisskop is genuinely mad about my post? Idk. What keeps pinging me is his vote. I don't really mind everyone elses vote on me, but his stick out. I may have been wanting to poke pisskop, but I still think I am right mostly because I am right.

Recalling now a newbie game somebody -scum- was genuinely upset with me. But everyone is different. In the end I'm still not sure. I should look at rvs again.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 227, hi im Yakko wrote:People will do what they do as mafia/werewolf. You need some serious self-awareness to go against your meta as scum and scumhunt. The ability to do something does not mean the capability or even the hypothetical possibility that it will occur

I HAVE A THEORY THATS BETTER THAN YOURS YOURS SUCKS AND YOU MIGHT BE SCUM FOR TALKING ABOUT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:38 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 232, pisskop wrote:With apologies to fferylt, when you two establish yourselves on this site as one of the better PR Hunters on-site come tlak to me about what scum could do.

That is a misnomer as we including you were talking theory. Not to say that the "best" pr hunter does not have authority, but that everyone can talk about theory.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:39 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 239, pisskop wrote:
In post 227, hi im Yakko wrote:People will do what they do as mafia/werewolf. You need some serious self-awareness to go against your meta as scum and scumhunt. The ability to do something does not mean the capability or even the hypothetical possibility that it will occur

I HAVE A THEORY THATS BETTER THAN YOURS YOURS SUCKS AND YOU MIGHT BE SCUM FOR TALKING ABOUT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Lay it on me again boss. In detail.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:40 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 235, pisskop wrote:w.e. We're tangenting here.

Its multiball, you guys 'didnt read'

That felt like a wuestion. The answer to said question is: no.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:41 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Well At least I didn't. Although AI said he was forgetting? Interesting
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:44 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I mean of course it's true that in a game with two factions the chances of people "scumhunting" or appearing to scumhunt or genuinely scumhunting or whatever you wanna call it greatly increases. But that is fairly obv.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 243, hi im Yakko wrote:Well At least I didn't. Although AI said he was forgetting? Interesting
It means I am confirmed town!

Nah. I genuinely forgot about it. But of course, it could be that I am scum and that I forgot about the other scum faction... Or that I am just lying about it.

So yeah, feel free to interpret this how you want.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:54 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 245, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 243, hi im Yakko wrote:Well At least I didn't. Although AI said he was forgetting? Interesting

Nah. I genuinely forgot about it. But of course, it could be that I am scum and that I forgot about the other scum faction... Or that I am just lying about it.

You realize Inwas going to do that anyways.

Why is ranger scum again?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 246, hi im Yakko wrote:

Not without my permission.

I mainly want to get a better read on her. I am not saying I am sure she is scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Probably going to switch my vote to Anxiety Attack, though.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 247, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 246, hi im Yakko wrote:

Not without my permission.

I mainly want to get a better read on her. I am not saying I am sure she is scum.

Why ranger? I'm sure you have other null people [what it sounds like]. What post indicates scum to you?

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”