Blitz 15: Monks and Masons in Serona II - GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Ranger »

BlackStar wrote:What is happening right now?? Everyone is randomly voting for me without giving any reasons.
So I'm
pretty
sure this is a scum reaction to getting wagoned, but I'm not absolutely positive. My scumreads on Kaboose and Spigot are stronger, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...I'm willing to risk it.

Vote: BlackStar
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

I would really like an explanation of the BlackStar votes. I understand pressure exists, but without a reason given he has nothing to respond to.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:58 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Nice opportunism, Ranger.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 302, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Nice opportunism, Ranger.

If you think its opportunism why your not voting him?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:10 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 303, Frozen Angel wrote:

I am not switching my vote
every single time
when something new happens. It is also an invitation for Ranger to explain herself.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 304, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 303, Frozen Angel wrote:

I am not switching my vote
every single time
when something new happens. It is also an invitation for Ranger to explain herself.

and if she doesnt?

like i have yet to really see a fleshed out reason for voting us so basicly by your logic i could make the same argument to you as well and vote you.

do you see hwo your stances you take seem very weak as well?
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:27 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 300, Ranger wrote:
BlackStar wrote:What is happening right now?? Everyone is randomly voting for me without giving any reasons.
So I'm
pretty
sure this is a scum reaction to getting wagoned, but I'm not absolutely positive. My scumreads on Kaboose and Spigot are stronger, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...I'm willing to risk it.

Vote: BlackStar

So if people vote for me I should just say "oh that's cool"? That makes literally no sense. And you even mention that you think other people are scummier than me, yet you're voting for me anyway. You're obviously jumping on any wagon so that you won't be the one who ends up getting lynched.

VOTE: Ranger
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:34 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 295, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 292, BlackStar wrote:Um... All of them? It's so suspicious that people are randomly voting for me and not explaining their reasons for it. Anxiety Attack was like "OMG, how did I not notice that Blackstar is scum!" And then he didn't share why he thought that. Pisskop hasn't said anything relevant in the entire game and then just voted for me right after AI. And then you voted for me, but I guess you did it to gauge my reaction and figure out if I actually am scum or not.

you scum read everyone who votes you?

let me be more clear , if your allowed to choose one of them as scum *and to win a 2000$ cash prize!* who was the scum?

Pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Im happy with my vote
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:57 am

Post by pisskop »

You all should be tryin to justify [/i]not[/i] voting for it right now; not complaining that you dont see why we are voting for it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Hulls crash our vessel is boarded
No mercy or tactic afforded
But now the kings men draw closer
Seems like it may all be over/=
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:05 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Oh, right. We only have 14 hours left. But I am not a fan of the current major wagons. Well, I have a null-read on BlackStar, but a town-read on Yakko.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:06 am

Post by pisskop »

So why a null on black?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:06 am

Post by pisskop »

And why not start a new wagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Yakko wagon is honestly a carryonver from his rvs stunt.

I dont think its best in theory to kill him D1 for it.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:09 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 312, pisskop wrote:So why a null on black?
Because I don't really have a good read on him?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Y?

gdi why is that 1 letter so hard for MS players to type about?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:11 am

Post by pisskop »

What part of his iso is not producing a read; and what about the stuff he ignores is null?

If Im the hung over one why arre you the one who can brain today?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:12 am

Post by pisskop »

<3
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:17 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 317, pisskop wrote:What part of his iso is not producing a read; and what about the stuff he ignores is null?

If Im the hung over one why arre you the one who can brain today?
What part of his ISO is not producing a read? If there was
any
part of his ISO producing a read, then I would have talked about it. What does he ignore?

He just seems annoyed, either as town or scum. I don't know. I would be more willing to vote for him than Yakko, though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:19 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont like you compromising and rhetoricing me.

Id think you, specifically, could be scum and Id you to catch a bullet tonight.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

One thing is noteworthy: if BlackStar is scum, then why does he not push for a Yakko lynch? He seems to vote for Ranger as if he cares more about being right than saving his own skin.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:22 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 320, pisskop wrote:I dont like you compromising and rhetoricing me.

Id think you, specifically, could be scum and Id you to catch a bullet tonight.
What did I do wrong this time?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Soldier be prepared prepared
fight for our cause
Embttled in a flame to save your soul
our cause its heavens cause.

Soldier be prepared prepared
die for our Lord
Stike the wound to stop their heart
be worth of our cause.

pedit: Presumably because he isnt here to actually play the game. His ranger vote is shite, his rvs on yakko isnt something to write hime about, and his posting feel extraneous and unneeded; like attempts to look busy so ebi scrouge wont fire him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:23 am

Post by pisskop »

'THIS' time?

Im confuse. Do I scumread you evey game or is that straw see poking out of your arm?

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”