Blitz 15: Monks and Masons in Serona II - GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 448, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 441, Frozen Angel wrote:So we will sort him in day 2. when he got more active. this is not a place for policy lynches.
D1 is perfect for policy lynches, instead of lynching likely town players.

2 points

1- why he is likely town

2 - why you think a policy lynch is better than gathering info about others? I think its obvious why lynching him will grant us a massive info about players but your suggestion will just vanish and we will be without one player.

why the one you chose is not likely town?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

I'm not a big fan of lynching inactives. They are low info. lynches that tell us nothing and almost every singe time I've lynched a lurker, they turn out to be town. I also don't like flash wagoning people close to deadline for the same reason. If Blackstar is town, we analyze the wagon next day and figure out the scum pushing it.

I really hate the way AI is forcing us to a NL situation and I don't like most of his wishy washy posting this game. His wagon avoidance behavior is scummy and similar to how I've behaved as scum before trying to avoid VCA.

Blackstar, if you are town, the best thing you can do is give some reads on the other players in the game that will help us D2.

Deadline is near and a NL on D1 is something only scum benefit from.

~SW
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:49 am

Post by BlackStar »

Okay, I'll reread the entire thread again
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:52 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 451, Anxiety Attack wrote:I'm not a big fan of lynching inactives. They are low info. lynches that tell us nothing and almost every singe time I've lynched a lurker, they turn out to be town. I also don't like flash wagoning people close to deadline for the same reason. If Blackstar is town, we analyze the wagon next day and figure out the scum pushing it.
Nonsense. They tell a lot about how players interact.

I really hate the way AI is forcing us to a NL situation and I don't like most of his wishy washy posting this game.
I am not "forcing" any NL.

His wagon avoidance behavior is scummy and similar to how I've behaved as scum before trying to avoid VCA.
Hey, guess what? I am not you.

If you expect to lynch a townie, and only continue to lynch them because you think it will offer "information", then you are
doing it wrong
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:58 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: balckstar

Blackstar you were good kid real good but as long as I'm around you'll always be second best see.

-1(?)
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill hammer as soon as were done here.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 454, hi im Yakko wrote:Blackstar you were good kid real good but as long as I'm around you'll always be second best see.

ha?! I can't understand the humor. Try to tell what you just said in a simpler English please.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 454, hi im Yakko wrote:Blackstar you were good kid real good but as long as I'm around you'll always be second best see.

what?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Its like some kind of comic book villian speak.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:05 am

Post by BlackStar »

Town

Always innocent
Frozen angel
Bebop
Spigot
Yakko
Kaboose
Anxiety attack
Tojam2
Pisskop
Ranger

Scum

I have a null read on everyone else
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:10 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/UI6pSkIs_tc[/youtube]

It is a reference to a movie that was referencing an even older movie. Original reference. I have nonidea if format is right

It cracks me up everytime
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

fixed for you

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:15 am

Post by pisskop »

But it doesnt make sense unless youre scum taunting him. Doesnt even really matter if he is or not. :|
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:18 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 462, pisskop wrote:But it doesnt make sense unless youre scum taunting him. Doesnt even really matter if he is or not. :|

Thank you rationalization man you have saved the village. Rational man is gonna lurk now to get you paranoid.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 459, BlackStar wrote:Town

Always innocent
Frozen angel
Bebop
Spigot
Yakko
Kaboose
Anxiety attack
Tojam2
Pisskop
Ranger

Scum

Why is tojam scum, AA so low, Ranger below me, and Bebop so high?
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:00 am

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

BlackStars list looks like he's basing his reads mainly on how other players have been reading him. I really have a hard time taking any list that has ai as town seriously right now. AI has rapidly dropped on my reads over the past 24-48 hrs.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:02 am

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

BlackStar can you iso umlaut before the day ends? I know he's inactive right now, but just check out the content he has.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 453, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 451, Anxiety Attack wrote:I'm not a big fan of lynching inactives. They are low info. lynches that tell us nothing and almost every singe time I've lynched a lurker, they turn out to be town. I also don't like flash wagoning people close to deadline for the same reason. If Blackstar is town, we analyze the wagon next day and figure out the scum pushing it.
Nonsense. They tell a lot about how players interact.

I really hate the way AI is forcing us to a NL situation and I don't like most of his wishy washy posting this game.
I am not "forcing" any NL.

His wagon avoidance behavior is scummy and similar to how I've behaved as scum before trying to avoid VCA.
Hey, guess what? I am not you.

If you expect to lynch a townie, and only continue to lynch them because you think it will offer "information", then you are
doing it wrong

My problem with you is your behavior around a lot of the large wagons this game is off. Kaboose wagon, Yakko wagon, Blackstar wagon. It's scummy. Period.

Yes, you do force a NL when we are this close to deadline and you start trying to lynch a lurker. And guess what? I find that scummy as well.

Info. lynches on people that have had lots of interactions and votes that are not rushed with speedwagon quickness at deadline are perfectly acceptable and better than lynching a lurker with 2 posts. I also don't like how sure you are that Blackstar is town.

Blackstar's reads are off because it's just a list with no real good reasons. I mean, I know I asked for reads but at least some explanation, if only a minor sentence with each one would be helpful rn.

~SW
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Ok im here SW already kinda got into AI stuff that i was gonna touch on.

I think we have conflcitings veiws (me and silver) about lurker lynch day 1 so i will dicuss that with her.

i should be around for day end also
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Black has until like 9pm. 2 1/2 man.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Kaboose »

Are they L1? Because I'll hammer if they are, otherwise I'll just vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Town

Always innocent- actually trying to punish someone who is balantly trying to fly under the radar instead of just jumping on the wagon with everyone else.
Frozen angel- tried to get a reaction out of me to see if I was scum or not. Someone who was scum wouldn't bother with stuff like that
Bebop- was the only person other than me to ask why the wagon on me formed out of nowhere. He wanted to know everyone's motivation. Scum would've just jumped on the wagon and given a flimsy reason
Yakko- not much of a team player, but he tries to put pressure on people
Spigot- he attempts to scum hunt
Kaboose- his earlier posts seemed very off to me
Anxiety attack- started the wagon on me and never explained why. Doesn't want to lynch someone who is more likely to be scum just because he isn't here right now.
Tojam2- has said almost nothing in this topic, yet he's posted on another topic today
Pisskop- deadset on getting me lynched today. Doesn't give a good reason for it
Ranger- gave the absolute worst reason for joining my wagon. It seemed obvious that he was trying to save his own skin by going along with the crowd

Scum

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

It really is about his wagon.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”