Blitz 15: Monks and Masons in Serona II - GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 567, davesaz wrote:
In post 562, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 561, Anxiety Attack wrote:I have a gut scumread on toejam. His vote on Kaboose was opportunistic and bad plus he comes off as scum avoiding the thread and only putting prod doge type of posts here. He's not interacting w anyone or scumhunting.

~SW
This.

I agree with the 2nd part of this, but please explain the 1st.
Also note my question asked for reads, plural.

Pedit: A lurker lynch gives practically no information. Obviously good if it's on scum, not so good if it's not. But the worst part about a lurker lynch is that scum on the lynch don't have to give reasons which require any thought.

The more important part about my observation is that the worst thing to do is to make it quick, because then we're denied the day's deliberations outside the wagon.

Reads have been given. Any questions please ask. This is a blitz. So lynches are gonna be quicker. Like I said I have a gut scumread on him and we can all get our say first but I'm cool with him dying today. If he wants to give more input to prevent his lynch, I'm all for it.

~SW
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Yeah, stop whining about Blackstar and ISO the votes on him or I will eventually.

~SW
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

I porb cant asnwer for silver 100% dave but i almost alwasy scum read lurkers as well on a gut based reason.

Epsicaly new players like this, if it was someone well knwon who had a baseline i could but how hes doign nothing is a lot like the 9:11 game where it was jsut poe and lynchign an inactive on day 2 for the win.

like if you were to go to choesn mafia where me and silver played, you will see that silver nailed wisdom on RVS based on nothing more the what is kidna jsut guts. so again, im not sivler but i trust her guts and when it pings her on anything im gonna follow it

HOLY PEDIT:

i agree with silvers reads for the most part

i kinda want to poke ranger a bit cus of setup but mastin isnt around
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

damn ppl are ninjaing me left and right
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:03 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 564, Anxiety Attack wrote:I would liek to hear an argument on why this lynch is "too easy"

like thats the weakest reaosn of anything

i have a lesser scum read on AI right now but its not vote worthy
That is just a non-argument, of course.

People also seem to have weird ideas about what constitutes information and how important it is. Information is important, but the highest priority should always be lynching scum.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:04 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Thats a non-argument rofl
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 574, hi im Yakko wrote:Oh pisskop is pr obviousky

If he is, it's not town to say so.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

see this is why AI could be scum.....

like i give an argument that saying something is "too easy" is bad thinking to begin with and that you need to expand apoun it (like dave has done) but the endpoint is that scum is scum. we lynch it. we think hes scum so he gets lynched

trying to stop what looks "easy" is shit reasoning and i will shit on it all day
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:08 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Of course it is
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:08 am

Post by pisskop »

this setup has prs?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

ill brb im gonna eat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:09 am

Post by pisskop »

I thought it was like a joke from him. A poor joke about a mountainous multiball game.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:10 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 586, pisskop wrote:I thought it was like a joke from him. A poor joke about a mountainous multiball game.

Lol
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:12 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 575, Anxiety Attack wrote:
Reads have been given. Any questions please ask. This is a blitz. So lynches are gonna be quicker. Like I said I have a gut scumread on him and we can all get our say first but I'm cool with him dying today. If he wants to give more input to prevent his lynch, I'm all for it.

~SW

Deadlines on the sites I played on before tended to be between 3 and 7 days, so I'm quite familiar with the pace. It's actually more natural for me. :cool:
We do have more than 24 hours left so I'm fine seeing some discussion. Doesn't mean I won't lynch the lurker if that's all we have by then.
Thanks for the reads in another post.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:12 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 582, Anxiety Attack wrote:see this is why AI could be scum.....

like i give an argument that saying something is "too easy" is bad thinking to begin with and that you need to expand apoun it (like dave has done) but the endpoint is that scum is scum. we lynch it. we think hes scum so he gets lynched

trying to stop what looks "easy" is shit reasoning and i will shit on it all day
I agree, but why does what make me scum?
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 587, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 586, pisskop wrote:I thought it was like a joke from him. A poor joke about a mountainous multiball game.

Lol

So let me ask you. Why would you say something about it if you thought this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:14 am

Post by pisskop »

AI, Ive kinda wanted to wagon you since late-yesterday
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:15 am

Post by pisskop »

You dont seem your full expressive towny self. And since you frankly talk so much I expect you would be capable of 'leading' the discussion
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:18 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: alwaysinoccent
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 593, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: alwaysinoccent

Nope. Youd better come with a logical arguement here.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:19 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 594, pisskop wrote:
In post 593, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: alwaysinoccent

Nope. Youd better come with a logical arguement here.

Just you know he make me feel good and make me laugh. Follow dont follow up to you kid.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: yakoo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Dance with me. Start with your left foot WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO OUT A PR
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Walk me through the logic, considering the games unique mechanics wrt prs.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 597, pisskop wrote:Dance with me. Start with your left foot WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO OUT A PR

Why not just wait as scum? If you follow the line of logic scum!yakko doing it doesnt make sense

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”