Blitz 15: Monks and Masons in Serona II - GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

For some reason I assumed no day talk when all the games I've been in scum have had daytalk. So yeah both instances daytalk/no daytlak scumbyakko doesnt make sense
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Y. tell me why it doesnt make sense. use your words instead of trying to make us use our inferences to do your job for you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

It doesnt make sense for Townyakko to do it either, and as a townie Id expect that to be the first palce you went, not a defense of yourself.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:26 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 601, pisskop wrote:Y. tell me why it doesnt make sense. use your words instead of trying to make us use our inferences to do your job for you.

I justndid
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope. You defended yourself with negative logic

Townyakko should have explained his thought process as to why he would, not defend himself with why scumyakko wouldnt
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 602, pisskop wrote:It doesnt make sense for Townyakko to do it either, and as a townie Id expect that to be the first palce you went, not a defense of yourself.

Good lord no. You're attacking me I'm defending myself. If someone scum reads me of course Ima smack em with logic. And it makes perfect sense for townyakko to donit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not even mad. A pr in this game is worthless.

pedit: nope. Townies dont need to defend themselves. they explain themselves.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Negative logic? mind telling me the theory behind that phrase.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Negative; as in you arent adding content you are taking away possiblities.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:28 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 606, pisskop wrote:Im not even mad. A pr in this game is worthless.

pedit: nope. Townies dont need to defend themselves. they explain themselves.

HUH?? I was defending myself last game as well.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:29 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 608, pisskop wrote:Negative; as in you arent adding content you are taking away possiblities.

Possibilities????? Srs? There is only one I want to take away.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Not at all kidding.

You havent explained yourself youve tried to infere your motives by attacking the other possibilities. Its negative rhetoric.

Why would town yakko out a pr. its a simple question that hasnt been answered
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:31 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Like the mental loops you're doing here respond to the argument what does yakko!scum gain? If you want to continue this discussion. You'll have to respond to the post instead of dancing around it with your bias of what you think town does.

Here's a hint: do you know how I play?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

I do. hence the vote, hunh
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:32 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 611, pisskop wrote:Not at all kidding.

You havent explained yourself youve tried to infere your motives by attacking the other possibilities. Its negative rhetoric.

Why would town yakko out a pr. its a simple question that hasnt been answered

Of course I have path of least resistance.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 612, hi im Yakko wrote:you're doing here respond to the argument what does yakko!scum gain?

this isnt about scumyakko.

this is about townyakko having zero reason to do this thing.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:34 am

Post by davesaz »

I've noticed this pattern in Yakko of naked voting people. Reminds me of scum feeling out all the possibilities in a way that gives total deniability should anyone question it.
So does the PR fishing, though in this game it makes little or no sense if I understand the setup correctly.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:34 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 615, pisskop wrote:
In post 612, hi im Yakko wrote:you're doing here respond to the argument what does yakko!scum gain?

this isnt about scumyakko.

this is about townyakko having zero reason to do this thing.

Of course it isnt. And town yakko would definitely do it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

y.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Like if this is circular its because youre doing nothing but floundering like a 1 finned fish
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 618, pisskop wrote:y.

It makes sense too
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 619, pisskop wrote:Like if this is circular its because youre doing nothing but floundering like a 1 finned fish

If that is your interpretation of our exchange I welcome it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Im good here. You saw how little I cared about Black's lynch
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:38 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 622, pisskop wrote:Im good here. You saw how little I cared about Black's lynch

Who is black?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:45 am

Post by fferyllt »

Searching for a replacement for BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie

Countdown is paused at 2 days, 10 hours, 15 minutes
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”