comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Vote Count Number Four (Five to lynch)Setael (thinktank, MoS)
FeRnAnDo (DeathSauce, Setael)
MoS (ChocolateAttack, TylerJ, ryan)

ChocolateAttack (Mr.PiGG)

Not voting: FeRnAnDo

Remember to
unvote
before voting.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Setael »

Whoops, I forgot to unvote.

Unvote; vote TylerJ
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:17 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Hi mod! can u prod Mr.Pigg? been awhile since he post
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:35 am

Post by TylerJ »

*waiting*
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by thinktank »

glad to see this game is going somewhere...
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by TylerJ »

FOS: thinktank
for thinking that the game is going somewhere. j/k.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:40 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Mr.PiGG has been prodded.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:03 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Why is Fernando being voted?
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:45 am

Post by TylerJ »

Since this game is going so slow. I have an idea. Everyone type up what they think about every player. I'll start off.

Mastermind of Sin: Mastermind of Sin showed up on the third page after being pressure voted. His first vote was a dice roll vote. thinktank, if I remember right, mentioned how MoS didn’t defend the fact that he had not shown up but posted an irrelevant piece. MoS’ response was that he forgot about this game and then was prodded. But his first argument against this was only describing his dice roll (Maybe he misunderstood something). Fernando later on posted that lurking was protown. MoS, who later said he was only trying to clarify for Fernando, pointed out that that assumption was incorrect. When Setael agreed and FOS’ed Fernando, MoS FOS’ed Setael. MoS didn’t think Fernando was guilty, again, he was only trying to clarify. The last thing worth mentioning was when I had posted that Mafia was doing rather good so far. MoS then argued with me about this trivial matter and then accused me of being Mafia.

Mr. PiGG: His fifth and last post was on page three. He random voted then targeted CA for jumping bandwagons. Not enough info.

Ryan: Him and Fernando had a little discussion about a previous game and then continued with more relevant discussion. Ryan then jumped on a bandwagon with CA and Fernando for a pressure vote to get me talking. Of course that doesn’t seem scummy to me. of course, at the time I thought it was suspicious and we debated about the issue. Ryan then had a few counter-argument votes and then joined in on the ‘scum doing good’ argument with MoS (the one that I had started).

DeathSauce: DeathSauce voted for I think ryan for some unrandom reason. Some reason from another game was the assumption. DeathSauce joined in on the attack on Fernando about lurking yet seemed to go unnoticed (hmm..). On the next page he FOS’ed CA for grammar (WHAT?), it seems that he is just trying to create some suspicion when there isn’t any. Of course, he also said that he Fos’ed because of CA’s bandwagoning (that makes a little more sense). Other than that, he hasn’t written anything of note.

Chocolate Attack: Pressure voted me and MoS. Several peopled mentioned the fact that he continually jumped bandwagons. Other than that, he hasn’t wrote much of anything.

Fernando: was part of the ‘bad-blood of a past-game’ argument. He then voted for me as a pressure vote. Fernando also posted the ‘Lurker is pro-town’ post. He FOS’ed me because he thought I FOS’ed him, later on he discovered that he mistook me as Setael.

TylerJ: I think I’m innocent…lol.

Thinktank: FOS’es MoS because his lack of explanation of not participating.

Setael: Setael voted for Fernando for his lurker post. He then made a long post against me on things that weren’t scummy in an attempt to falsely corner me. Also it seems that Setael seems to be lurking with enough posts to keep from being noticed.

In the end I come to this conclusion

FOS: MoS
Setael
Chocolate Attack
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:01 am

Post by Setael »

Tyler wrote:Setael: Setael voted for Fernando for his lurker post. He then made a long post against me on things that weren’t scummy in an attempt to falsely corner me. Also it seems that Setael seems to be lurking with enough posts to keep from being noticed.
First of all, SHE not he.

Second, can you explain to me why you would FOS me instead of voting me if you think all that is true? Seems to me like you're avoiding voting for me because my vote is on you, which I can see scum being very aware of.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:21 am

Post by TylerJ »

Sorry, she.

If you haven't noticed, I also put MoS in my list. I am voting for him. Unless you want me to vote for you, I'm fine with that. I think MoS would be glad as well.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Setael »

Yeah... maybe I'm missing something. My point was that your paragraph about MoS seems to mostly just point out things that seem pro-Town (like the Fernando clarification) whereas your paragraph about me sounds vote-worthy. If you really think I was intentionally writing things "that weren’t scummy in an attempt to falsely corner" you - why didn't you vote me?
Bottom line is, according to your post, your case on me seems a lot better than your case on MoS so it looks scummy not to vote me. The only reason I can see is you avoiding people saying "Tyler just voted Setael because she had voted him. OMGUS vote!" which is, of course, the kind of attention scum would want to avoid.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:52 am

Post by TylerJ »

Okay. Most of the people I wrote about, I merely just wrote the actions they had done. A few of these people however had some biased stuff under their name, one of them was you. MoS being the first had little bias in under his evaluation. During this writing however, I swayed from that and ended up putting more and more bias into it.

My post before asked if you wanted me to vote you. To be honest, I don't like changing my mind, which is why I didn't vote you. However, your persistance has finally won me over.

Unvote, Vote: Setael

Another reason why I did not want to vote for you is because MoS already had the most votes, hence we were one step closer to lynching one of the people I suspect to be mafia. Yet, I realized that If I switched to you the same scenario would be present, three votes for you. Congrats!
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:55 am

Post by TylerJ »

by the way, this isn't an OMGUS vote. I'm not afraid of people suspecting me because of such a vote, I just wanted you to know that I legitmately suspect you.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:20 am

Post by Setael »

It kind of makes it look more like OMGUS for you to feel like you need to say "This isn't an OMGUS vote."
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:42 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Goddamn. If I was mafia with Setael and ChocolateAttack, we'd be the best damn mafia ever. I don't think the three of us have been on the same side of an argument all game.
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:59 am

Post by TylerJ »

I realize that. but I don't see any connections at all.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Setael »

MoS wrote:Goddamn. If I was mafia with Setael and ChocolateAttack, we'd be the best damn mafia ever. I don't think the three of us have been on the same side of an argument all game.
Does that make me bad Town?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Setael wrote:
MoS wrote:Goddamn. If I was mafia with Setael and ChocolateAttack, we'd be the best damn mafia ever. I don't think the three of us have been on the same side of an argument all game.
Does that make me bad Town?
Nope, you don't, just TylerJ is because what he posted was a "scumdar" (or that how i called in my last game) and it best benefit the mafia because we don't know who the mafia is but the mafias know who we are and base on some fos on the scumdar, they can be more active in voting protown or some suspicious townie.

Try best not to stand out is best townie defend not because i am scum and my computer broke, i can only play when i am at my friend house or at my school, if u don't believe me, check me out in this thread because i got prodded there http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I'm not saying anyone should agree with me. If everyone starts agreeing with me then mafia detection alarms would be freaking out. If people start targeting the same people then we would know who is trying to pretend to vote protown.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:45 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

My FoS on Chocolate Attack was because of his vote-jumping and for bad logic, the grammar thing was a side comment.

I don't really think there has been enough activity to do a PBPA analysis of everyone, and TylerJ's is reasonably accurate so I would just be typing the same things over. The only thing I would add is that MoS seems to spend a lot of time saying he isn't scum.

I find Fernando, Chocolate Attack, and MoS to be the most suspicious at the moment.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:46 am

Post by thinktank »

well, if it helps add to the argument im not less suspicious of any of you even after all these posts.. no one stands out as truly town or truly scummy, just a few people seem equally scummy :( but too many..
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:57 am

Post by Setael »

That's helpful.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by TylerJ »

why is this game going so slow. I'm trying to pick it up, but nobody else except a few are actually trying to keep it going.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”