NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:16 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

YOU ALL STOP THIS TILL I CAN READ.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Ricastle »

The case, o ika, is right here. I know you saw it so don't waste your time pretending you didn't.
In post 276, Ricastle wrote:
In post 219, SilverWolf wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64698 Scum

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64575 Town

Please be careful assuming you know someone's alignment based on meta as people can manipulate their meta.
Oh, so this post did happen.

I don't know what you were trying to prove here, 'cause all this shows is that ika's behaviour here matches his recorded scum meta with you. That'll be a scumread for him too then I think.
Perhaps one of you wolves would care to address this glaring problem now?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:18 am

YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS YOU ALL STOP THIS NO LYNCHING PR CLAIMS V
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 350, RadiantCowbells wrote:YOU ALL STOP THIS TILL I CAN READ.
On with the arguments, everyone!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ika flips scum, who do you want dead Ric?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Ricastle »

Silver, obviously.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:19 am

Post by ika »

seeing how silver knows my meta extensivly and how i am i doubt she would be scum reading me based on links. she knows the more personal tells i have and is why she prob is not

pedit: ika flips town we let nero lead another myslynch cus i mena hes such an oh so shining beacon fo town. i mena i can find plenty of games where he did terrible
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:20 am

Post by ika »

like nero why do sucm like leaving you alive so much? why dont you ever tell me why you dont die
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 350, RadiantCowbells wrote:YOU ALL STOP THIS TILL I CAN READ.

Stop what? You want us to pause the game while u catch up?

pedit: Nobody has cast a vote since you told us u were catching up
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 302, Fraggernaut wrote:Also Radiant Cowbells has replaced Veegee.

Here comes FUN :lol: W E L C O M E :mrgreen:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck you Ika. Like honestly bro? If all you are going to do is sit there and whine about how "bad" I am then I don't even give a shit if you are town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 am

Post by ika »

why couldnt i be vig.....

just vig nero and be done with this removie the worst town player at best

pedti: then leanr to not be so terrible or so insulting and immature yourself
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like have you ever done well in a game? The only two players that think you are any good are Titus and Silver and everyone knows how much of a hot mess they are.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 348, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 345, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 343, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 216, SilverWolf wrote:Hi ika!!!!

Sure, I also have to re-ISO and re-read but JarJar and
Almost50 are prob town at this point
and Blackstar looks a little off to me.

Let me know what you come up with and if you agree or not.

Why the townlean on Almost?

Because of the way he's trying to self sacrifice himself
and the way he claimed VT just doesn't strike me as any benefit to scum. It looks very genuine to me.

Really, cause you didn't seem to like em very much earlier:

In post 106, SilverWolf wrote: bugs the shit out of me as well, just pings hard

In post 114, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 110, Almost50 wrote:
In post 104, JarJarDrinks wrote:Are you scum-claiming?

:roll: I realize I did call myself an idiot, but scum claiming to be scum this early would make them the KING OF IDIOTS, which I don't claim to be.

What I'm saying is I'm 100% town, but -since nobody should/would- take my word for it, I"m offering you a short-cut. Instead of focusing on me you could invest your precious time on figuring out someone else with the comfort of knowing if your efforts are fruitless you can still vote someone (me) with mind ease.

Now what I would expect from the town-aligned peers is to gladly accept my offer. They have absolutely nothing to lose here. I haven't even asked for them to clear me, so they will simply scumhunt elsewhere for now and come back to vote me only if they can't scumread anyone else in the next week.

Do NOT let me be a hindrance to you. Remove me from your view for now. Put me aside as your insurance policy for a lynch to be executed on D1, but don't lay back & be content with it bc even if you lynch me now you get no clues from my flip either way.

P.S. If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far. A defenseless one to be more precise. Just move on for your next suspect. This is the best I could do for the town at this time.

Yeah, I hate all your posts.

Right, I didn't like that post. His later posts after that look better. and don't strike me as something scum would push. What would be the benefit to it?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 362, Nero Cain wrote:like have you ever done well in a game? The only two players that think you are any good are Titus and Silver and everyone knows how much of a hot mess they are.

Really? Have you ever played with me before?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 am

Post by BlackStar »

Stop fighting over trivial shit and work together so that we can figure out who is scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 365, BlackStar wrote:Stop fighting over trivial shit and work together so that we can figure out who is scum

^scum

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:25 am

GAME PAUSE.

CEASE DISCUSSION AND VOTES UNTIL 5:00 MY TIME.

btw ika knows im da best.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 364, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 362, Nero Cain wrote:like have you ever done well in a game? The only two players that think you are any good are Titus and Silver and everyone knows how much of a hot mess they are.

no, I just heard you were bad.

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Ricastle »

Dayvig: BlackStar
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:26 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 365, BlackStar wrote:Stop fighting over trivial shit and work together so that we can figure out who is scum

^scum

-_- wtf?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:27 am

Post by ika »

In post 368, Nero Cain wrote:

By who silver has pegged more scums and been more accurate then you ever came close to as well as a lot of others.

Go ahead and link some games of her being terrible
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You should help me lynch Ika unless you'd like to be lynched today.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:28 am

Post by BlackStar »

I already voted for him.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 368, Nero Cain wrote:

Is there some reason you are bringing this into this game and trying to goad myself and ika?

What's your point?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”