NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Zulfy »

Keyser being da best as always but
In post 187, Keyser Söze wrote:My only concern was his reachy interpretation of BlackStar's post as a scum-slip (post 96).

+1, I'm not seeing how this is much of a concern. I feel like you put this in here just because you felt you had an obligation to criticize JarJarDrinks in some way.

Spoiler: Memo to find out where this went
In post 197, Keyser Söze wrote:
@Xkfyu - please explain why "one of {Keyser, Zulfy, Ricastle}" is "probably" scum. Why are you ruling out the possibility of town challenging town, or town challenging scum?
no investigation no right to speak
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 619, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of the ABR slot? Who do you want lynched and why?

First part, I honestly don't know what to think of this slot, and especially so with the anticipated replacement of the replacement. It's becoming a pain for both this & ika's slot.

As for my lynch target; I'm still ok with PhantomCobalt's slot. He replaced in but didn't add anything at all. OnThu Jan 21, 2016 4:26 pm he says: "I'll make a post later today or tomorrow." but all he ever posted since was on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:51 pm "I'll get a readslist with reasons tonight." which he never did either.

Elswehere I'm not too comfortable with IAI's posts, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt bc of

GR the BS come next, but if we're lynching someone I'd rather it be P-Cobalt for today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:01 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Everyone stop townreading me please.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 255, Nero Cain wrote:Didn't like blacks #73 much. Could be shadowing scum.

+1, reaching
In post 318, Nero Cain wrote:I think he's prob scum trying to out the real seer.

This feels like town WIFOM
Wait just a second there was never a need to counterclaim ika +1.
By the way now you're giving the ika slot some space? What are you doing here Nero?

In post 366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 365, BlackStar wrote:Stop fighting over trivial shit and work together so that we can figure out who is scum

^scum

Explain this

In post 598, Nero Cain wrote:you didn't ask me to explain, you asked me some nonsensical "how do I know" bullshit.

You are better than this that's not town +1

In post 619, Nero Cain wrote:there's going to be a chorus of people that say "its empty stop trying to lynch it!"

Am I mistaken in thinking that this is your approach to the ika slot?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

To page 22.

In post 512, Ricastle wrote:RC is one of the worst town players on the site. You'd do well to ignore him.

In post 412, SilverWolf wrote:We were in a hydra together. So of course he did. Check Open 613 and see the first thing he did was vote me and seek me out. He was town.

...and what stops scum-ika from not 'voting you and seeking you out'? :giggle:

In post 428, BlackStar wrote:I think everyone should look at snarkysnowman's ISO. He basically just parked his vote on JarJar and then vanished

SnarkySnowman's ISO was/is threadbare - but that vote was RVS. We'll keep an eye on how pro-active his later contributions are.

In post 443, ika wrote:
mod I have to replace out due to slot being compermised, I'll pm reasons tonight

In post 444, SilverWolf wrote:
@mod, I have to replace as well due to slot now being compromised. I will send you a PM.

In post 497, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: ika

Horrific entrance. No catch-up or thoughts, just a naked vote. How can you vote without first showing that you have read the thread? This again echoes the bias that SilverWolf entered the game with. That slot is now firmly in my uncomfortable pile.

In post 509, PhantomCobalt wrote:What just happened :-: I'll make a post later today or tomorrow.

Who are you? :giggle:
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 591, I Am Innocent wrote:Rough week all, just found out my dad might have prostate cancer. So yeah my head really ain't into this right now.

:( I'll be thinking of you, Innocent.
No pings on this one. In fact I think I'm not gonna spend too much time paying attention to Innocent for now.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Zulfy »

That's it for today I think. This game looks like it's gonna be interesting. I am actually excited again.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 626, Almost50 wrote:but if we're lynching someone I'd rather it be P-Cobalt for today.

I have neither town reads on ABR or Cobalt so I'm ok there too.

In post 627, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone stop townreading me please.

done.

In post 628, Zulfy wrote:Explain this

If Black is scum he'd know mine and Ika's alignment. If Ika is town there is scum motivation in diffusing a TvT fight.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

To page 24.

In post 535, SnarkySnowman wrote:Scumlean {Nero Cain, Golden Robster, Ricastle}

Can you tell me how you got here.

In post 566, Xkfyu wrote:Also, unless you're scum with him, how could you possibly know that a scum ika has no long term strategy?

I do not "know" but based on the nature of the wagon on him I think it is bad-town play. If you roleclaim Seer this early you are then committed to that claim - I.e versus counter-claims, investigations, real Seer flip. If any of these things contradict your claim you will be lynched on the spot (I.e 'no long term strategy'.)

In post 566, Xkfyu wrote:You don't know what roles scum have, or exactly how many there are.

I did not state that I did - I presented my read of ika's wagon. This being a werewolf set-up I do believe we should have a seer (cop) though.

In post 566, Xkfyu wrote:How can you assume that you know someone's motivation behind their actions when you don't have all the information that they do.

I am assuming his intention based on his play/behaviour (that's the game!). No where did I state that I "know".

In post 571, Almost50 wrote:I find it very counter-productive to stay stuck on one subject/player and halt the game until something in particular occurs. But that's just me, of course.

I like the pro-town Almost50 :giggle:
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:55 am

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

In post 627, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone stop townreading me please.

Ok.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Except that I dislike Silver's slot even more.

UNVOTE: UNVOTE:

VOTE: Silver/ABR
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 622, Zulfy wrote:ISO'd RC.
RC votes Ricastle for saying that RC is a bad town player (See me, I'm not very impressed by Ricastle's skill myself)
RC votes Ricastle (presumably) for the stuff Ricastle says on page 19, as he had his vote parked on the laughing anime gif person before that. I see that stuff as classic Ricastle but can see how RC would do that, he is RC.

No pings on RC.

When you say it is typical Ricastle, are you saying that is is typical town Ricastle or scum Ricastle?

In post 623, SnarkySnowman wrote:RC is most likely town I think.

What are you going off of that gives you this idea?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

I think we absolutely should wait out anyone coming back. The mod is doing their best to fill those positions and when they are we will get another look at that slot and see how the new person interacts with it. Until then there is no reason why we shouldn't continue the game and peruse other leads.

What do you think we would benifit from not doing anything until the slots are filled? The only one I can see is to waist time to get closer to the deadline.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by BlackStar »

VOTE: thebluerose This is based off of a gut feeling. I can't really explain it yet
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 637, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: thebluerose This is based off of a gut feeling. I can't really explain it yet

Then I'd suggest you sit there and think of what that gut feeling might be and then we'lI see.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hey, I think BlueRose is town.

*cough*

VOTE: BlueRose

ok?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And ABR counter wagon found
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 640, Nero Cain wrote:And ABR counter wagon found

Except that's not what's happening at all.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and what would you say is happening?

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by BlackStar »

I voted for bluerose because something about him feels off. And then RC voted for him because he's RC. I don't know about him, but I don't have any ulterior motives.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

something feels off.
That's not an entirely vague statement at all.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by BlackStar »

*Shrugs* So what? I'll look into him some more and figure out what it is
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

How about this, if you'd had to put your finger on something what would that "off" thing possible be?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by BlackStar »

I guess the best way to describe it is that you posts give off the feeling that you're trying to appear town instead of you actually being town. Like earlier when we were on like the second page and you asked someone what they thought about everyone. i don't know why, but your post 636 felt manufactured just like that other post that I mentioned which I why I voted for you.And Nero Cain, it's pretty funny that you think this is a counter wagon seeing as how I was saying that Ika and Silverwolf might be scum together. Why would I call silverwolf/ABR scum if I was on his side?
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Good some substance from you now at least. I like that. Now going back to my posts while it was an odd question don't you think it helped in regards to getting us out of RVS?

Also @Nero what do you see behind a counter wagon starting up?

@RadiantCowbells what is your input on this so far?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 648, TheBlueRose wrote:
Good some substance from you now at least.
I like that. Now going back to my posts while it was an odd question don't you think it helped in regards to getting us out of RVS?

Also @Nero what do you see behind a counter wagon starting up?

@RadiantCowbells what is your input on this so far?

Have you even read your own posts? You've only made one good point so far in this game

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”