NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 740, Xkfyu wrote:Why do you like it now, and are so convinced by it, when pisskop mentions it, but you didn't comment on it before, when at least one other person (can't remember who) originally brought it up.

If you can't remember who then I think you'll excuse me for not noticing it to begin with.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 743, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 736, Almost50 wrote:I also don't like the composition of the wagon on pisskop to be totally honest.

What don't u like about it?

Well, the fact that that I scum reading 3 of the 5 voting pisskop, for instance. One is even my vote target? And -worse- one of the two I'm leaning town on I have decided not to trust their reads (yes, I do think they're town, but they make no sense to me, so I put a note to myself to ignore their reads).

How's that for a reason not to like the composition of it?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: SnarkySnowman
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 751, Almost50 wrote:Well, the fact that that I scum reading 3 of the 5 voting pisskop, for instance.

who?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 750, Almost50 wrote:
In post 740, Xkfyu wrote:Why do you like it now, and are so convinced by it, when pisskop mentions it, but you didn't comment on it before, when at least one other person (can't remember who) originally brought it up.

If you can't remember who then I think you'll excuse me for not noticing it to begin with.

You can't possibly expect that response to fly, can you?

Anyways, here's 3 posts, from 3 different people, that I found very quickly, suggesting very similar scenarios (if not the exact scenario):
In post 576, JarJarDrinks wrote:just had a thought:

Silver and Ika said they have a Hydra together. Maybe they're both scum here and were using the hydra thread to discuss this game (basically illegal daytalk)?

In post 587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 583, BlackStar wrote:Do you think the mod would tell us what happened if we asked?

no. I still think they likely talked to each other about the game outside. There IS a possibility that Ika just didn't want me to death tunnel him but since the mod said they were contacting a site mod this is very likely to be a rule break.

In post 674, SnarkySnowman wrote:Pretty sure we should ignore it, and it's not alignment indicative - my best guess is the two somehow figured out each other's alignments and requested to be replaced because of it.

There's no way I'm buying that you missed all of them. So, I'll ask again, why were you so convinced by pisskop's and not these others?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:19 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: ricastle

ok fine let's just lynch scum.

no policy lynches.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

both Nero & Snarky did not specify "Hydra". JarJar is the one town lean on the wagon that I'm not paying much attention to anymore.

Now there's a great big difference between "talking to eachother about the game" and UNINTENTIONALLY giving it away. The first is outright cheating, and it doesn't explain why they themselves asked to be replaced. The second -however- is something that could very well happen when one is not paying much attention while talking about a totally different subject.

Now, you're free to accept this or dismiss it. It does not change the fact that pisskop put it in a way that I liked.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:32 am

yoooooooooooo

lets lynch the scums doe
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 753, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 751, Almost50 wrote:Well, the fact that that I scum reading 3 of the 5 voting pisskop, for instance.

who?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 756, Almost50 wrote:both Nero & Snarky did not specify "Hydra". JarJar is the one town lean on the wagon that I'm not paying much attention to anymore.

Now there's a great big difference between "talking to eachother about the game" and UNINTENTIONALLY giving it away. The first is outright cheating, and it doesn't explain why they themselves asked to be replaced. The second -however- is something that could very well happen when one is not paying much attention while talking about a totally different subject.

Now, you're free to accept this or dismiss it. It does not change the fact that pisskop put it in a way that I liked.

UNVOTE: Firebringer

VOTE: pisskop

How do you feel about the wagon now?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: BeBop is the one I'm leaning town on AND will still be listening to his reasoning.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 760, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: BeBop is the one I'm leaning town on AND will still be listening to his reasoning.

So you're scumreading Ricastle, Nero , IAI?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 759, Xkfyu wrote:How do you feel about the wagon now?

:lol: A little better. Still it doesn't change the fact 2 scum leans are still on it.

But, listen.. why would you think the composition IS the key word here? I don't scum read pisskop in the first place. The composition of his wagon is a secondary reason not to vote him though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 761, JarJarDrinks wrote:So you're scumreading Ricastle, Nero , IAI?

Exactly, but not necessarily in that order.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Why IAI? Of the 3, hes the one I have the least experience with.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And is there a reason you were sitting on scumreads that were keeping to urself? Last thing you said about nero and ricastle was they were null.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 762, Almost50 wrote:
In post 759, Xkfyu wrote:How do you feel about the wagon now?

:lol: A little better. Still it doesn't change the fact 2 scum leans are still on it.

But, listen.. why would you think the composition IS the key word here? I don't scum read pisskop in the first place. The composition of his wagon is a secondary reason not to vote him though.

I was much more concerned with seeing your reaction to me voting pisskop, than I was for any actual reasons as to why you weren't voting him.

My read on you keeps bouncing back and forth between town and scum at an alarming rate, and I don't like that. So, I'm trying to solidify it a little.

What is giving you your scum leads on Ricastle, Nero, and IAI?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:03 am

hey yall buttfaces I'm going to die tonight and I want to lynch scum before I do

vote Ricastle.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 766, Xkfyu wrote:My read on you keeps bouncing back and forth between town and scum at an alarming rate

x2.

Though the reason I keep reading him as town is cause he doesn't make sense as scumbuddies w/ my other scum reads.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 767, RadiantCowbells wrote:hey yall buttfaces I'm going to die tonight and I want to lynch scum before I do

vote Ricastle.

Patience. I'm not against lynching Ricastle, but I'm clearly in the middle of something, right now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 764, pisskop wrote:Why IAI? Of the 3, hes the one I have the least experience with.

Oh, I don't have any experience with either of them. It's just the way they've posted on here. (I'm referring to the scum reads. I do have a finished game with BeBop)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Im down for a riccy lynch. Ric should come in here and talk with us.

I dont get why you think IAI is scum. I dont have anything on them in my notes.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

I keep waiting for people to come out and talk about something that isnt my slot or the ika/silver place out.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 765, JarJarDrinks wrote:And is there a reason you were sitting on scumreads that were keeping to urself? Last thing you said about nero and ricastle was they were null.

Well, I only have one vote and it's on one of them. If you want a full view of where I stand right now (Again still subject to change at any given time depending on new posts/actions):

Xkfyu
RC, Zulfy, Keyser Söze, BeBopReBop RhubarbPie, JarJarDrinks
SnarkySnowman, Firebringer
pisskop
TheBlueRose --------- this is the null line
Nero Cain, Ricastle xx, BlackStar
Golden Robster
I Am Innocent
Phantomcobalt ------- pending replacement
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Ricastle »

I don't have anything I care to say, none of the current conversation interests me, and I only posted because I got prodded. So, hi.

Despite that, my vote on Snarky is certainly a serious one, mainly because his ISO is objectively the worst/scummiest in the game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”