NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 810, Almost50 wrote:hypothetically assuming SS is scum it doesn't change the fact that his reads are trustworthy.

In post 810, Almost50 wrote:So, please... let's stop this "but what if he's scum?" argument because it's making me regret being honest and telling you the whole truth. I could've stopped with my own two reason to suspect GR and saved myself the headache of the side argument.

Man this sentence reads like "Dude snarky is town. How DARE you scumread me for saying I trust his reads."
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 810, Almost50 wrote:So, please... let's stop this "but what if he's scum?" argument because it's making me regret being honest and telling you the whole truth. I could've stopped with my own two reason to suspect GR and saved myself the headache of the side argument.

Man this sentence reads like "Dude snarky is town. How DARE you scumread me for saying I trust his reads."

In post 69, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: Actually; it IS alignment indicative (albeit a weak tell) especially in my case. If I was scum and knew there to be one of my associates in an inactive spot I would've -at least- waited a bit longer before I pointed it out. But your explanation makes perfect sense too.

Just like this reads "Dude there's scum in the inactives. How DARE you scumread me for calling them out.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 169, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: So you won't let go even after I role claimed. This makes you either scum or a very misguided town who will not be too beneficial to town on the long run.

UNVOTE: BlackStar

VOTE: JarJarDrinks

You're continued beating of the already very much dead horse is preventing the town from scumhunting elsewhere. There's NOTHING to be found here when I have stated, repeated and further reasserted my will to be the lynch of the day some 7-10 days later on. If you're going to spend a whole week inspecting my case and mine alone then I'm not sure my initial read on you was spot on (I'm getting well used to including scum in my initial town reads, so this doesn't at all surprise me).

In fact; at this point I'm willing to accept 15 other votes on me w/o considering it being scummy.
Yours, and YOURS ALONE is the one vote I'd consider to be a STRONG SCUM TELL if you do cast it on me.
In post 263, Almost50 wrote:
In post 259, I Am Innocent wrote:I think I need more explanation on how you got from the vote to leaning town.

I think it pretty obvious I read JarJar as town all along
, and that my vote on him was to make my point go through to him.

How the F was it obvious?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 196, Almost50 wrote:Right here, we're still at the dawn of D1, and I was not at all under pressure.
I took the initiative myself and purposefully acted scummy with the intention of providing a cover for the town PRs to wade through interactions freely and w/o getting noticed.
I was counting on them (whoever they are) to see through my act and realize such behaviour was unnecessary, and would NOT come from scum especially this early into the game, but I did put myself on stand-by to get lynched if they couldn't find any better option.

Please point out what you did to purposefully act scummy.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: Stop flirting with the idea endlessly. Just go ahead and vote me and be done with it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 829, Almost50 wrote:Just go ahead and vote me and be done with it.

I'll vote u, but I'm definitely not done with it.
VOTE: Almost50

U gonna answer my question?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

No. Sorry.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Why?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

BC you can do an ISO of my posts and answer yourself.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 833, Almost50 wrote:BC you can do an ISO of my posts and answer yourself.

You see my previous posts on this page? Obviously I just did an ISO. The answer is not there.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like how could I possibly know what you did to purposefully act scummy?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 835, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like how could I possibly know what you did to purposefully act scummy?

Like; whatever looks scummy to you in my ISO.. I posted that. Knowing myself not be scum, I either posted it on purpose or just didn't care how it looked.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:14 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

VOTE: Almost50
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

OH, no. Not you, Snarky. You don't trust in your own reads anymore?!
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 825, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 810, Almost50 wrote:hypothetically assuming SS is scum it doesn't change the fact that his reads are trustworthy.

Ok good. So I'm not the only one who thinks that is totally bonkers then.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Could we please stop letting Almost50 distract us and vote/lynch the scum piss/ABR/Silver slot?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 840, Nero Cain wrote:Could we please stop letting Almost50 distract us and vote/lynch the scum piss/ABR/Silver slot?

Why in the hell do you believe that Almost50 is just a distraction, and not scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even if 50 was scum the ABR slot is still scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

eww. why arent you engaging me and getting my reads if Im scum
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

youre playing defensivly and thats not my experience with townyou
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 843, pisskop wrote:eww. why arent you engaging me and getting my reads if Im scum

Any "reads" you give are going to be WIFOM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 823, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Sorry to hear that blue.

RC, whats your opinion of Xkfyu and Almost50? The fact that I'm finding you trustworthy this game worries me...

In post 781, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 760, Almost50 wrote:BeBop is the one I'm leaning town on AND will still be listening to his reasoning.

this is also kinda funny given that bebop is sorta kinda shepping me
In post 605, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:I read the previous page, and I'm ready to vote ABR if nero's reasons are good.

but I'm sorta sheeping Jar Jar so meh...

Meh, I was mainly sheeping two other people on the wagon, but yours were the only reasons I hadn't heard. I'm sorry I've been so inactive.

*shrugz*

Like I don't really care that much who is sheeping who or whatnot but my point was that it was odd as F that was saying that he was going to trust your reasoning when this is p much chain reasoning.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

horseshittery. Youre just pushing on this slot with a blanket license.

what made this slot scum? did you do any significant interaction with sw/abr?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your slot is scum for the following reasons.

-Silver tried to blame me for outing Ika. I do not think that comes from town.
-ABR came in and lid down a vote on Ika then left
-ABR replaced out when he has a history of replacing out as scum.

I'm not really concerned with your pushback on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also townyou would know that this is town me so there's that too.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”