NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1145, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 513, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 512, Ricastle wrote:RC is one of the worst town players on the site. You'd do well to ignore him.

Uh....how do you know he's town?

as of the point im at in reading (which is probably around 5 pages later) nobody has convinced me otherwise that this wasent a slip (ricastle made the slip)

I DID read it as scumRic trying to discredit RC wich I guess is the same thing as a slip.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1150, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1145, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 513, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 512, Ricastle wrote:RC is one of the worst town players on the site. You'd do well to ignore him.

Uh....how do you know he's town?

as of the point im at in reading (which is probably around 5 pages later) nobody has convinced me otherwise that this wasent a slip (ricastle made the slip)

I DID read it as scumRic trying to discredit RC wich I guess is the same thing as a slip.

Then vote him with us, if you hadn't already.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but piss is scum too!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:39 pm

I'm certainly not townreading PK, but I'm much more sure of my Ric scumread and that's my priority atm.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1144, pisskop wrote:
In post 1141, Nero Cain wrote:so basically...you can't prove your claim. ok

Im saying your push obviously isnt effective and now youre trying to put your work to make me look bad on me.

I've done
MY
work. I presented evidence that ABR has a history of replacing out as scum and since you've tried to hand wave this away and now.

and you think Im even slightly interested in defending abr when nobody else cares but you?

yes. You've already done so. When I presented evidence that ABR has a history of flaking out as scum you immediately starting saying that "ABR is apathetic regardless/he does this as both alignments"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1153, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm certainly not townreading PK, but I'm much more sure of my Ric scumread and that's my priority atm.

Can you explain how you went fro "ABR wagon bad" to "I'm not town reading PK"?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:43 pm

I don't recall ever having a strong stance on the ABR wagon.

I do recall having a strong stance on the Almost50 wagon.

I do recall having a strong stance on the RIc wagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 592, RadiantCowbells wrote:ABR wagon is nonsense. where the fuck did it come from?

And I asked about it

In post 1110, Nero Cain wrote:Did you ever give a reason why you thought the ANR sucked and what is your read on that slot?

and all I got from you is talk about how I accidentally typed a N instead of a B.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Oh right, that's Silverwolf's slot.

I'll get back to you on that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a little worried here that Piss knows this is MB and Ric is scum on the other team.

Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 1149, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1148, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 799, Ricastle wrote:I mean, I could keep obnoxiously picking holes in Xkfyu's posts, but that would definitely become very annoying very fast for the both of us.

I need to decide whats worse, telling people to ignore possible town or trusting someones reads even when they flip scum... (note, just finished page 35)

UNVOTE: Ricastle/unvote]

VOTE: Almost50

while I figure it out, my pressure is best served here.

What the hell?

You think that he slipped but you vote elsewhere?

the first post I was going to respond to but dident, eh w/e

and I think he slipped, but we have a couple days left and I want to pressure a player while I have the chance to do so now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1159, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a little worried here that Piss knows this is MB and Ric is scum on the other team.

Wat?

Why would you think that?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

And if Ric were scum, then its in your interest to lynch him and its in your interest to not make wacky ass preflip associations just because you had feelz about abr
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre scumreading Ric then Nero?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1161, pisskop wrote:
In post 1159, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a little worried here that Piss knows this is MB and Ric is scum on the other team.

Wat?

Why would you think that?

its not really that difficult of logic to understand.

you "speculated" that its multiball.

RC was town reading ABR then suddenly is scumreading the same slot without any reasoning whatsoever.

In post 1162, pisskop wrote:And if Ric were scum, then its in your interest to lynch him

Why should I lynch one team over the other? Like maybe the piss wagon has gotten smaller and Ric is more viable at this point but myself and town have no reason to lynch Ricteams over Pissteam.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre just idlely speculating. Why is this me lynching another scumteam over a bus on a lazy partner?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

You have nothing to support your stance, youre just throwing shade at me because I pointed out how awful and weak your push on my slot is. If riccy flips scum consider this my FOS on you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Does it really matter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1166, pisskop wrote:You have nothing to support your stance, youre just throwing shade at me because I pointed out how awful and weak your push on my slot is.

maybe if you say this enough ppl will start to believe it.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1167, Nero Cain wrote:Does it really matter?

No it does when you specifically single me out as a scum who is on the wagon. Youre indirectly pushing me now that Ive pointed out how weak youre being.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

What makes me scum hunting scum as opposed to a busser Nero? Thats an awful convoluted scenerio thats far from Occams razor.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Occam's razor ain't always right
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats not my point here.

Im asking Nero where he is getting his logic from, and he cant answer. Im not going to sit here and let him take cheap shots at me all game.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

Question for almost50: if you know you are town, why would you want yourself lynched when you know we would be lynching a townie? Why wouldent you want us to lynch scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1169, pisskop wrote:Youre indirectly pushing me now that Ive pointed out how weak youre being.

I've already laid how the reasons why I'm scum reading your slot. You can say "Nero, you have no case on me." 10,000 times but its not going to make it true.

In post 1170, pisskop wrote:What makes me scum hunting scum as opposed to a busser Nero?

It really doesn't what flavor of scum you are and its not something I can answer. Why can't I answer? B/c I'm town and there's no possible way I'd have enough information to answer that question...if you were town you'd know that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”