NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1170, pisskop wrote:What makes me scum hunting scum as opposed to a busser Nero?

oh I read this wrong. Barring this being a bus you ARE hunting for the other team. I like your attempt at implying that scumhunting in MB makes you town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

hey nero since u agree that Ric is scum can we lynch scum instead of speculating about multiball?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

okay, so you dont have any ood reason for slinging shit around. 10-4.

whenecer youre ready to actually push instead of hiding in the shadows Ill be here.

until then, your lowball tactics are only more reason to scumread you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:42 pm

I don't get how Nero assumes multiball all of a sudden.

It feels off.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1176, RadiantCowbells wrote:hey nero since u agree that Ric is scum can we lynch scum instead of speculating about multiball?

piss already told us it was MB. I'll move to Ric if Piss isn't going through.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1178, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't get how Nero assumes multiball all of a sudden.

your scumbuddy told us.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:45 pm

ok well can you help us lynch the other scum faction today please?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I care which faction gets lynched?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:50 pm

like I literally don't understand you pov right now.

you think that I'm scum with pisskop pushing on ricastle who is the other scum faction.

How have you been led to the conclusion that this is MB and why are me and PK on one scum faction?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

if he were town hed be willing to join any of his scumreads wagons; and certainly a larger wagon that 'supports' his case
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1183, RadiantCowbells wrote:How have you been led to the conclusion that this is MB and why are me and PK on one scum faction?

PK "speculated" that this MB. I think he's scum and knows its MB.

You were town reading the Silver/ABR slot then you suddenly had a scum read yet you never given ANY reasons why you were town reading it or why you are scumreading Piss.

Like I know you are supposed to be chaotic as town but not explaining things and not following ignoring the conversation(s) is really sub-optimal town play.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

no, im working under the assumption that since its a large game of MAFIA that theres a mafia faction and since the name of the thread is Werewolf that theres a werewolf team.

Its really cute how youre pushing this
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:17 pm

If we, later, have reason to believe that it is multiball I'll look into PK for it ok?

Ric is scum and I'm lynching scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I just want this day to end, get a flip, have night to reread a couple of things, and get on with the next day.

VOTE: Ricastle

Come on guys, 48 pages! On Day 1! (I guess that might be normal for large games, I stayed away from those before but I have a weakness for the ww-flavour)
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

I'm sorry guys caught up a bit but today has been insane busy so I haven't had enough time to sit down and post. I promise tomorrow afyer work I'll be on point and ready to just sit down and play. I'm at least caught up with the three ring circus that has gone on recently.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

In post 1056, BlackStar wrote:So why haven't you been that active? If I got some special role of want to get the most out of it. And if I was town and I had a cool role, I definitely wouldn't have left a bread crumb like that because it would make me a target for scum. So your inactivity and that tease about a special role gives me the feeling that you might be scum.

I haven't been active because I started a job had a 2 hour commute each way, and I don't get a chance to check the game while at work. I have been consistently checking in once a day, and unlike some other players, I'm trying to get content in during that time.
In post 1065, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1052, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:To answer Xkfyu's question, I don't like either of you this game, but I know one of you is town.

Just one?

As I said, I don't like either of you, but I don't think you are both scum.

Finally, almost, what did I say that have you the impression I was thinking about multiball? I haven't seen any evidence of that.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1173, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:Question for almost50: if you know you are town, why would you want yourself lynched when you know we would be lynching a townie? Why wouldn't you want us to lynch scum?

I'll make an exception in your case and respond, so as to help you catch up (hint: I did explain it before): I'm a hapless VT. My ONLY strength is to vote by day, but I can't come up with info nor can I protect anyone at night.

In my view the best option for town is to lynch scum, of course. If not, then lynch a VT. A no lynch and a PR lynch both come at the bottom (especially so on D1). So, vote SCUM now if you think your reading them as such. Only if you can't find scum to vote for did I offer myself as a safer/better option than either a no lunch or a blind lynch of a PR. (I've seen it quite often than the town is running out of town so they lynch for sake of lynching and the lynchee flips either the cop or the vig or .. etc.)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1182, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I care which faction gets lynched?

You shouldn't. But you should -at least- care to lynch scum none-the-less. And Pisskop is not a likely lynch target for the day. Ricastle is. We will inspect the Pisskop case better tomorrow judging by the Ris flip & the night action.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1190, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Finally, almost, what did I say that have you the impression I was thinking about multiball?

You talking to me? Cuz you said "Almost", so I figured you must be addressing me. So, why are we (you & I) discussing MB again? Cuz form what I last remember I was caught up on your "2nd time playing this role" announcement and wondering which of your previous roles it refers to.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1190, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:In post 1065, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1052, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
To answer Xkfyu's question, I don't like either of you this game, but I know one of you is town.

Just one?

As I said, I don't like either of you, but I don't think you are both scum.

Well, "thinking" and "knowing" are two completely different things. And if you knew that one of us is town, then I KNOW that I've found two scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1117, JarJarDrinks wrote:Can someone please lay out the case on Ricastle please?

So the consensus seems to be that he's scum cause he's not fighting back/ignoring the pressure on him.

But like, IDKWTF u can expect him to defend when the pressure on him just magically appeared there. Someone tell me why he was being pressured in the first place.

This such a fricken town wagon. Look how easily the votes are going to ricastle for like no reason. One of the opposing wagons are scum for sure.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1160, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1149, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1148, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 799, Ricastle wrote:I mean, I could keep obnoxiously picking holes in Xkfyu's posts, but that would definitely become very annoying very fast for the both of us.

I need to decide whats worse, telling people to ignore possible town or trusting someones reads even when they flip scum... (note, just finished page 35)

UNVOTE: Ricastle/unvote]

VOTE: Almost50

while I figure it out, my pressure is best served here.

What the hell?

You think that he slipped but you vote elsewhere?

the first post I was going to respond to but dident, eh w/e

and I think he slipped, but we have a couple days left and I want to pressure a player while I have the chance to do so now.

ewww
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like how the fuck can you say you think someone scumslipped but you'd rather pressure the opposing wagon?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1190, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:I haven't been active because I started a job had a 2 hour commute each way, and I don't get a chance to check the game while at work. I have been consistently checking in once a day, and unlike some other players, I'm trying to get content in during that time.

Next time you check in, can u address the questions people had about ur roleclaim?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1047, Masquerade wrote:I'm feeling less good about Jarjar lately, but that could be a sign of apathetic town, not necessarily scum.

What specifically did u see that looked apathetic? I feel like that's an incredibly inaccurate description of my play.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”