joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:37 am

Post by joost »

Knuck wrote:Eh, ya I agree with you it does seem like I am waffling pretty hard, but as I said my defending him earlier in the game was due to me being new and not wanting someone who really has no tells either way of being scum or town(so i say town only for the fact by numbers). I realize right now though our collective best bet would to be get rid of him and see what information can be brought to us. I ALSO still believe both Joost and Kabenon007 are acting scummy by harping on Dusterhan so early and so hard, and may be scum partners. I will keep vote though and won't FOS anyone as this is purely speculation and am just throwing that out there.
Is this your first game? You say you "still believe" Kabenon and me are acting scummy. But you have not mentioned me until now. You voted for Kab but unvoted for reasons unknown.

I have mentioned you, I basically called you liar and you haven't responded. Why not? I'd like to know how you got the information that Duster left in two games.

It seems to me that you were trying to defend your scumbuddy Dusterhan until it was obvious people (besides me) are getting tired of him and want him lynched. Why do you suddenly want to join bandwagon? If we lynch Dusterhan today and he turns out to be scum you will be my next target. If he turns out to be a townie, I will probably still suspect you. Duster is unhelpful for the town whatever his alignment. People who defend him are suspicious either way.
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Knuck »

joost wrote:
Is this your first game? You say you "still believe" Kabenon and me are acting scummy. But you have not mentioned me until now. You voted for Kab but unvoted for reasons unknown.

I have mentioned you, I basically called you liar and you haven't responded. Why not? I'd like to know how you got the information that Duster left in two games.

It seems to me that you were trying to defend your scumbuddy Dusterhan until it was obvious people (besides me) are getting tired of him and want him lynched. Why do you suddenly want to join bandwagon? If we lynch Dusterhan today and he turns out to be scum you will be my next target. If he turns out to be a townie, I will probably still suspect you. Duster is unhelpful for the town whatever his alignment. People who defend him are suspicious either way.

Learn how to read my post. I have already answered why I changed my opinion for the second time. I said that I thought he was a helpless townie being picked on for an easy lynch mainly by kabenon007 and then
you. I have answered why I changed my vote, and also said I still suspect him and you now for going so hard for a Duster lynch.

You are right in calling me on me saying he was absent in the two games, i meant to say he wasn't posting much, my screw up on words, I was trying to get the point across though that he is doing this in more than just this game. So it shouldn't be a tell either way of what alignment he is, and again so you don't ask me why i think he is town, for the sole reason on numbers, he has no tells either way.

I really wish there was more participation from everyone else though.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:05 am

Post by Atticus »

Unvote

I like that response.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:04 am

Post by joost »

Knuck wrote:Learn how to read my post.
I'm learning.
Knuck wrote: I have already answered why I changed my opinion for the second time. I said that I thought he was a helpless townie being picked on for an easy lynch mainly by kabenon007 and then
you. I have answered why I changed my vote, and also said I still suspect him and you now for going so hard for a Duster lynch.
Yes, you have answered why you changed your vote to Duster. I merely stated that I think your changing your vote together with your explanation was suspicious. And this last post didn't do much to reduce that suspicion. Next time when you find someone suspicious too I would appreciate it if you said it aloud right away. When you say:
Knuck wrote:I do not like this play at all and it shows scum to me trying to pick off a helpless townie. Vote Kabenon007
It's not obvious to me that you actually mean me too. You said you still believe me to be acting scummy but you never said you were suspicious of my behaviour before, you just mentioned Kabenon.
Knuck wrote:You are right in calling me on me saying he was absent in the two games, i meant to say he wasn't posting much, my screw up on words, I was trying to get the point across though that he is doing this in more than just this game. So it shouldn't be a tell either way of what alignment he is, and again so you don't ask me why i think he is town, for the sole reason on numbers, he has no tells either way.
Do you realize that you made it sounds like it was almost impossible that Duster was scum in all of his game and that in fact he turned out to be a townie in at least one of the games he played. Being scum in 4 games is highly unlikely. Being scum in 2 games is not very likely but definitely impossible. That being said, I do think this is an adequate explanation and I don't think you tried to fool us with that post (#130 if people keep track).

Also I'd like you to learn to read my posts, I asked you a few questions and I don't think you answered them:
- Is this your first game?
- Why didn't respond to me when I said I thought you were lying?
Knuck wrote:I really wish there was more participation from everyone else though.
QFT

Mod: votecount please
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

I have been too busy to get around to my promised post, and I still am. I hope to get to it tomorrow.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:35 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Ohh... ffs. I came to check up on what's happened, and it seems I'VE NOT BEEN REPLACED YET. Get a move on
MOD

Unvote
Vote: Dusterhan

There's no reason to why he's purposely lurking and not actually getting involved

Getting involved is how we catch scum. Not just sitting back, watching the game from a distance, hoping you find something!!!
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:10 pm

Post by Aimee »

To busy to post, but I remember that Cavane seems to have limited access at the moment - he has been replaced in at least one game he was in.
joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:15 pm

Post by joost »

I prodded the mod. And I did a tally of the votes which is unofficial and in alphabetical order:

Dusterhan: 4 (Joost, Kabenon007, Knuck, Nekka-Lucifer)
Joost: 1 (Dusterhan)
Kabenon007: 1 (Sepiroth)
Tinvision: 1 (destructor)
Not voting: the rest

I'd like to add that Sepiroth vote was a random vote and he hasn't changed it since. I'd like him to confirm this vote.

Destructor's vote was cast on page 3 and confirmed on page 5. Is this still your opinion, Destructor?
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:35 am

Post by destructor »

Sorry for not posting in a while. I'm updating my notes and just had a quick skim through. I don't like the fact that discussion is still going on about dusterhan. I'm still going for a TinVision lynch, and in my skim, saw nothing to change this. He's been defensive and done little to no scum hunting. Maybe the same could be said about dusterhan, but then TV's been around posting more, so for this impression to still exist seems to say something.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:36 am

Post by Sephiroth »

What do you mean by "confirm the vote"? I don't remember the basis of my vote, so it was probably random. I don't see much reason to unvote until im certain who i will vote for instead.
joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:16 am

Post by joost »

Yes, it was a random vote. I just wanted to know if you knew you still random voted for Kabenon. You are not willing to unvote, does that mean you think Kabenon is the most suspicious player in the game?
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Sephiroth »

I havent finished rereading all the players that I wished to. So I'm unsure of who I find to be the most suspicious yet. I just dont see any reason to unvote if I dont plan to put my vote elsewhere as of yet. I've always seen those "unvote my random vote, do nothing" posts really annoying, and even suspicious to a small degree. Thus I don't make them.
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Yeah, I asked a while ago to be replaced too. Cavane is absent from the other game I'm in too, so I think he's gone. *shrugs*
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

Hrm. Perhaps I should contact Meme to request a temporary replacement mod? Needless to say, the game will stall like crazy without a mod. On the brightside, it gives me time to finish my rereading.
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

I'm gonna really try to take an interest in this game. It's hard with the mod gone, dusterhan useless, and my personal life being the flaming pile of DOOOOM that it is. Sorry about my extended absence.
lol objective morality
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:10 am

Post by Atticus »

As an FYI, our mod hasn't posted anywhere since the 14th.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:59 am

Post by joost »

Did Sephiroth contact Meme yet?
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:20 am

Post by destructor »

DAMMIT!
I've played in two minis. The first was mod abandonded, and this one looks like it may have met a similar fate. Maybe I curse minis... ._.

But that's pessimistic. I'm sure Cavane will show up soon enough. =D

And yes, I'll have something substantial to say about this game soon. This week's been busy and the next few days may be too, so it'll be after that.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Sephiroth »

joost wrote:Did Sephiroth contact Meme yet?
just sent the pm now. I dont know if we'll get results any time soon though, in terms of finding someone to replace cavane.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

All blame Destructor!!
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:54 am

Post by MeMe »

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm doing what I can to get in touch with Cavane -- if he doesn't respond in 72 hours, I'll look into finding a replacement IF at least half (6) of the current players PM me and request that I do so.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:25 am

Post by MeMe »

OK -- I've heard back from Cavane and he's definitely stepping out of the game, but I got the set-up from him. Like I said, though, I'll only find another mod if you all want to keep playing. So send me a PM within 72 hours if you don't want this abandoned and if I get 6+ requests, I'll run it myself if I have to.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:19 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

PM sent. But I dont think that getting players will be a problem.

I tried to get work done on my analysis today but I lost a good size post to a quota error.
joost
joost
Goon
joost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:02 pm

Post by joost »

pm sent
[i]You're[/i] a towel!

kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:11 am

Post by kabenon007 »

pm sent! Can we count on dusterhan to send one? :P
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”