NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1422, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh so as it happens JJD's arguments were basically exclusively focused on Blackstar, and as it happens he's my main scumread anyway.

I sincerely doubt that JJD would have been killed to frame BlackStar over making a seer kill, so...

VOTE: Blackstar

Are you intentionally stating false information?

JarJar spent a very significant amount of time in D1 arguing with, and voting, Almost50. I haven't gone back to look, but off the top of my head, I would say that he was more focused on Almost50 than Blackstar.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1448, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1441, SnarkySnowman wrote:I still like my scumread on nero. Can we lynch that guys?

His fixation on PK is indeed an annoyance, but I don't think he's scum. If he is, the only explanation I can think of about his push on PK is distancing, and I'm not reading PK as scum to begin with.

That said, I think now we know ika & Silver had access to eachother's accounts. Maybe they're both using the same PC or something, and ika read the role PM of Silver thinking it was theirs, thus the replacement came after IKA claimed seer (when -in fact- it was Silver). Just thought I'd bring this up in light of the NK flip.

What? How can you KNOW any of that about ika/Silver based solely on the fact that ika's claim was legit?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:In post 632, Nero Cain wrote:
If Black is scum he'd know mine and Ika's alignment. If Ika is town there is scum motivation in diffusing a TvT fight.

In post 684, Xkfyu wrote:
Of course, it would depend on what scum would try to achieve, but I would say that, more often than not, there would be more scum motivation in not diffusing a Town vs Town fight.

Maybe I'm a little more gung ho on it but X certainly understand where I am coming from. I find it bizarre as F that you are trying to claim that we are arguing different points when we aren't.

You do realize that the word "not" is in there, right?

I do understand where you're coming from, as there are definitely times when scum stand to gain more from diffusing a Town vs Town fight. However, like I said before, I think that scum usually stands to gain more from just letting them fight.

Furthermore, I believe this to be case, especially very early on in the game, which was the case when we had this original conversation.

So really, you're both right. I do understand your stance, but I am arguing against it. So what are you two really arguing about?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sorry for not posting much lately, been a little lost in this game. Will catch up now and se what I can do.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Masquerade »

I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.
I'll spend some time on iso's later....

VOTE: SRMP
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1474, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Someone asked me to explain my claim. I never claimed. I'm rereading now.

Yes. Yes you did.

In post 1055, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:I also haven't received much pressure. This is my second time getting this role, and I was expecting it to be a little different.

You claimed a role that you have only had one other time, which means that you are either a Mafia Goon, a VT, or a Town Profiler, or a different role that you have received played on a different site.

Now, I have no idea why you would be expecting a VT role to be "a little different," so that leaves a Mafia Goon and a Town Profiler. So yeah, I definitely think you need to do some explaining.

UNVOTE: Almost50

VOTE: BeBopAReBopRhubarbPie
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh btw, this weekend and the few days after I'll be v/la because of Dutch carnaval. I'll be working and drinking (mostly drinking) and partying and won't be sober much to do stuff here.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 3.1

Blackstar (3) - Almost50, pisskop, RadiantCowbells
BeBopAReBopRhubarbPie (2) - Blackstar, Xkfyu
pisskop (1) - Nero Cain
Some Random Mafia Player (1) - Masquerade

Not Voting (6) - Zulfy, Keyser Soze, Some Random Mafia Player, SnarkySnowman, BeBopReBop RhubarbPie, Golden Robster

Deadline is February, 17th, 2016 at 6:50 AM EST.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Sorry guys, I've been very busy with work this week. I should be on this weekend though fully committed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1477, Xkfyu wrote:So really, you're both right. I do understand your stance, but I am arguing against it. So what are you two really arguing about?

I don't really think there is enough information to say that he didn't do that as scum. I mean, I haven't seen any evidence of MB and that KINDA makes BS look town in my eyes unless he's being bussed-wich is a maybe possibility. Overall though I don't think our positions are that different and I think Zulfy trying to play us against one another is scum motivated. Now that you've clarified your position that you do NOT think BS is scum it makes me wonder if you are right and that's what Zulfy is agreeing with you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1479, Masquerade wrote:I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.

1 read in a 60 pages ewww.

I also don't see him (SRMP) not answering questions. If not answering questions is a scumtell to you then why are RC and Snarky not scumreads for you?

If you are read up why do you need to read iso's
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:52 am

Post by BlackStar »

Isos help you to examine the way somebody plays closer and it helps you to notice things that you might have missed the first time around. I didn't notice srmp ignoring questions either though
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 1479, Masquerade wrote:I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.

Thats because I wasent asked any questions...
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Zulfy »

Nero u r ignoring me
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1484, Nero Cain wrote:I think Zulfy trying to play us against one another is scum motivated.

That has never happened
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Aye I see some people are trying to create cliques
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, Zulfy wrote:Nero u r ignoring me

In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:What are your reads on BS/Almost and why?

I am very interested in your almost read and I'd like you to do so before I answer

In post 1470, Zulfy wrote:im saying youre using "oh it's WIFOM so why bother" as a lame excuse and I dont like it.

have you given any reads this whole game?

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1348, Zulfy wrote:Those are my stances. I am light on my feet.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1366, Golden Robster wrote:I'm just still distrustful about this whole "seer" business.

+1, looking like something scum would think scum would never say
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:29 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

What happened to everyone saying they were going to wagon me today?

Why did you change your minds overnight?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I just couldn't bring myself to :(
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As far as I can tell you have two reads on all of IAI/SRMP and RC. A null read on Cobalt and then a bunch of +1's on me and others. Is this correct?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^@ Zulfy

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:55 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

doing ISOs

Masq = Scumlean

Brings little to the table, and I felt that he kinda maybe knew Ricastle would flip town?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1496, Nero Cain wrote:As far as I can tell you have
town
reads on all of IAI/SRMP and RC. A null read on Cobalt and then a bunch of +1's on me and others. Is this correct?

fixed

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”