Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:10 am

Post by death_omen »

Vote:Rite

Rite...
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:56 am

Post by death_omen »

Unvote

I think we are out of the "random" stage now.
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by death_omen »

Thats weird theres a major wagon of FOS jumping around but no serious action against that person even tho there has been 4 consuective FOSes against him? Any explanation why that might be?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:35 am

Post by death_omen »

@ Claus: The 4 FOSes against Lowell in a row was what I was reffering to why did everyone choose to FOS him instead of actually going for him over someone2 if they were so sure he was scum?

As for the Someone2 case I would rather wait to hear from him first before I jump into the same conclusion of him being scum. But I dont get why he isnt defending himself when he is close to a lynch?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by death_omen »

Lowell wrote:When someone gives me a good reason that I'm scummy, I'll respond.

I'll give you the quick teaser of what to expect:

1) The attacks on claus are retarded. MORE retarded, however, are the attacks on Scumteam Claus&Lowell. Nothing ruins D1 conversations more than people chiming in about how they found not one, but TWO, scum, based on whatever.

2) Streeflo is still scum. And I think kuribo is too. I've found not one, but TWO, scum. Don't thank me, send money.
I would actually agree with you if you actually posted more reason against them then
"I think"
, but your post looked from another angle also strikes me as a bit of a scum tell with just a name list and no reasons.

If you can actually answer why Streeflo and Kuribo are scum in your view people would actually consider your views but atm it just looks like a distant statement with close to no meaning behind it.

So atm Im thinking you maybe scum Lowell. Also atm
FOS:Beastly
he promised a post that is 3 days overdue.

HoS:Lowell
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:26 pm

Post by death_omen »

rite wrote:Here's the point where someone says "give him another chance to defend himself before anyone puts the last nail in the coffin."

In fact, I think I'll take that duty.
I would have actually been the one to say that but I think hes had enough chances. In his last post he stated that when someone actually gave a good reason that was for him being scum he would actually
respond
but its been over 72 hours since he last posted.. So my only conclusion is that he is either inactive or has not come up with a counter arugement sufficent enough for this situation :? .
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Post by death_omen »

Incorrect someone2, I never stated that I
was
going to hammer Lowell, in actual fact all i actually said that was he had had enough chances already to defend himself but he never really did.

In the end I was left feeling confused so I decided to give him another chance instead of hammering him.

At the moment however I am 60/40 against Lowell

What do the rest of you guys think about Lowell and whether or not he should be todays lynch?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:30 am

Post by death_omen »

kuribo wrote:Lowell's insistence that Claus is town without giving any reasoning whatsoever was suspicious, as was his unhelpfulness toward scumhunting.

It's no surprise to me that both Lowell and Claus would vote against me--- they've been quite clearly standing up for one another since the very beginning.

Beastly surprised me a bit, but looking back, Beastly, you've done an awful lot of what seemed to be "lurking," and yet you still managed to appear on Claus' "Nice List."

Listen, fact is, I *KNOW* I'm town. And those of you that are scum know that I'm town too.

Anyway, if I seem ready to lynch, it's because A) we're rapidly approaching a deadline and B) we've found what seems to be the prime candidate for lynching. The scum would love nothing better than to deadlock this thing into a no-lynch.

Even if we're wrong by lynching Lowell, we'll still be able to find out his allegiance one way or another and analyze the events of the day armed with that knowledge.
Look sometimes its better to say what you wish in that post you seemed to be bursting out to say something yet did not say it. Well now that we dont have a current deadline (read mods post above mine) we can totally disregard one of your points as for point b Im not really sure anymore that Lowell is the one we need to lynch. With no deadline approaching why not think it through a bit?
Fos:Kuribo
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:22 am

Post by death_omen »

Guys just a reminder that there
is no current deadline
as the mod stated previously, so we shouldnt be under pressure to lynch anyone not even Lowell. I agree with CTD kuribos previous actions lately have been scummy pushing for a lynch and claiming we would have enough info to get a scum the next day isnt good enough reason in any circumstances because 2 misreads can result in a minimum of about 4 town alligned players to die.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by death_omen »

Wow, that was
real
bad, you put someone on -1 lynch then you claim there only 1 scum will reamin after Lowell gets lynched. Mini Games have 12 players there is usually only 2/3 mafia but how can you be so sure that there is 2?

HOS:Someone2
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:55 am

Post by death_omen »

This game is kind of reached a stalemate with not much more information. Right now I think its best to do a recap of where everyone thinks they are at the moment. I still Someone2's "accidental" slip looks pretty bad right now, but I will refrain from voting until I see an actual genuine defence instead of just an "accident" explanation.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:51 am

Post by death_omen »

Huh? That was weird Lowell its almost like you want to have a vote on a particular person all the time. Just because no one else was voting for Rishi's suspect doesnt always mean you have to jump on just to please them.

FOS:Lowell
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:55 am

Post by death_omen »

Sorry guys for being inactive exams have really caught up to me.
ibaesha wrote:Whether the slip was not really a slip isn't all that relative. It
should
be noted, but that's not the only reason someone2 is suspicious.
I agree with this more or less the slip whether it was accidental or natural has to be taken down and accounted for and it isnt the only thing hes done but then there is also a possiblity that there is a language barrier that could of led to him actually meaning something else. The "slip" should not be ignored completely but on that alone shouldnt be used as a sole reason to lynch him.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:55 am

Post by death_omen »

Rishi wrote:
death_omen wrote: I agree with this more or less the slip whether it was accidental or natural has to be taken down and accounted for and it isnt the only thing hes done but then there is also a possiblity that there is a language barrier that could of led to him actually meaning something else. The "slip" should not be ignored completely but on that alone shouldnt be used as a sole reason to lynch him.
And *I* get criticized for having nothing to add? This is the most wishy-washy thing I have ever read. Ever.
Im basically clarifing my view on that, and that explanation can basically be used as where someone2 is on my suspicion list.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by death_omen »

I think we have partly come to a stand still, however i do agree with u sadist to an extent what really was the factor that made us go cold on lynching Lowell. But this i suppose refers to the fact that there wasn't really a case on Lowell he was just lurking.

Mod
: Can we get a prod on everyone who hasn't posted in the last 72 in an attempt to get this game kick started again as the deadline is approaching.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by death_omen »

I was deeply disgusted to see no lynch, but i had exams and couldnt quite follow up. Today a someone2 lynch is what I would support. I haven't quite got a read on HS or his replacement yet.

As for the nk i dont quite get what the scum were trying to do, maybe they didnt have much clue and went for a stab in the dark as it was n1. Re reading d1 ones events.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by death_omen »

Huh, whats with the self vote? Explain.
-DO

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”