NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:23 am

Post by pisskop »

No.

My case on nero includes him doing nothing. My case includes how he has no case on me and keeps riding my nuts. I want him gone. him or me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:23 am

Post by pisskop »

But you go ahead and pretend that this is about some sidelong comment about my mother instead of a whole game's worth of shitty play from nero
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:37 am

Post by BlackStar »

I wasn't pretending that. I asked you if that was the reason and it sounded like you were confirming that.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:44 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Prod dodge for snowday
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. how about "some of you" .. like just 3 or 4 at most try to pressure the BeBop slot so the replacement would feel compelled to talk when they first arrive? L-3 or L-2 is alright I guess, and with me their only voter now 3 or 4 (no more) will put the pressure on them already. (If it gets to L-1 before they talk I'll be unvoting. If it's AFTER they've talked though my vote will stay).

We also need more talking from Masquerade & SS for starters. Keyser should be posting later tonight, so that's great.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

LOL... I meant REAL talk. Prod dodging doesn't count, eh.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Some Random Mafia Player has been prodded.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1824, BlackStar wrote:I just don't see the big deal. And it's even more worrisome that you think that's a valid reason to lynch somebody.

The narrative that he's creating is that 1741 was directed at not me and that it should have been obvious b/c 1745 had a direct quote from SS but it didn't. Now why would town lie like that? I'm a little worried that this is some good cop/bad cop stuff since you continue to be wary of the Piss slot but are always so reluctant to vote him and I don't get why.

His "case" on me is OMGUSY and balls.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Both RC and Almost practically REFUSE to talk about that slot. What is it about Piss that makes it so scary to you guys?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:07 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1832, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1824, BlackStar wrote:I just don't see the big deal. And it's even more worrisome that you think that's a valid reason to lynch somebody.

The narrative that he's creating is that 1741 was directed at not me and that it should have been obvious b/c 1745 had a direct quote from SS but it didn't. Now why would town lie like that? I'm a little worried that this is some good cop/bad cop stuff since you continue to be wary of the Piss slot but are always so reluctant to vote him and I don't get why.

His "case" on me is OMGUSY and balls.

What do you mean reactant to vote him? I voted him earlier in the game. I'm not sure what to think of him now
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:08 am

Post by BlackStar »

*reluctant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My case on Piss is SW's claim that I had outted Ika was shit, ABR hop onto the Ika wagon was shit. ABR has a history of replacing out as scum and Piss' reactions to these things have been

ABR is apathetic as both alignments. But argued that I should have to prove
HIS
statement. This is not how that works

Repetition that I have no case. He's said it so much he prob believes it now.

Then whined that the case on his slot revolved around SW/ABR.

None of these seem like town things that much.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1836, Nero Cain wrote:SW's claim that I had outted Ika was shit

What?

In post 860, pisskop wrote:
In post 292, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 288, ika wrote:hes scum.

Ika is butthurt that I said he doesn't play pro-town

I read up and theres a lot of feels there.

In post 303, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 287, ika wrote:
In post 287, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why can't you vote?

Twice now the mod has you listed as a no voter yet you had votes cast both times?

hes scum. if you want to wagon that i can be happy to oblige. i could prob also get silver to join up

this is p much why I'm ok with getting rid of Ika. Like me being voteless (wich is now proven false) is no way alignment indicative. I mean I am P SURE that the only reason he's calling me scum is b/c he's mad I called him out but if he's not going to play then he offers no benifit whatsoever to town.

In post 305, ika wrote:HEY NERO HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TRYING TO LYNCHT EH FUCKIGN SEER

Are you joking? This may not lay directly upon Nero's Mantle, but he def owns it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

You instigated more than one person into a frenzy with your crap.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Keep talking about meta and not this game tho. Youre good at it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1829, Almost50 wrote:OK.. how about "some of you" .. like just 3 or 4 at most try to pressure the BeBop slot so the replacement would feel compelled to talk when they first arrive? L-3 or L-2 is alright I guess, and with me their only voter now 3 or 4 (no more) will put the pressure on them already. (If it gets to L-1 before they talk I'll be unvoting. If it's AFTER they've talked though my vote will stay).

We also need more talking from Masquerade & SS for starters. Keyser should be posting later tonight, so that's great.

I dont like how people are hding in the shadows.

I agree that several people are posting the bare minimum.

I think masque is the towniest of that group
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:25 am

Post by BlackStar »

I also noticed that SMRP is trying to hide now that his attempt to get me mislynched failed.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:53 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

More SRMP votes please.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

prodge
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:14 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1829, Almost50 wrote:OK.. how about "some of you" .. like just 3 or 4 at most try to pressure the BeBop slot so the replacement would feel compelled to talk when they first arrive? L-3 or L-2 is alright I guess, and with me their only voter now 3 or 4 (no more) will put the pressure on them already. (If it gets to L-1 before they talk I'll be unvoting. If it's AFTER they've talked though my vote will stay).

If you want to pressure them, then build up cases against them and make us believe in their guilt.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:15 am

Post by BlackStar »

@smrp got anything new to add about the game?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

black, will you vote piss with me today?

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:25 am

Post by BlackStar »

There's nobody I trust less than SMRP right now. If you convince me that pisskop is almost definitely scum too then I might change my vote. Actually, I'll just look through his ISO again
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of this black

In post 1836, Nero Cain wrote:My case on Piss is SW's claim that I had outted Ika was shit, ABR hop onto the Ika wagon was shit. ABR has a history of replacing out as scum and Piss' reactions to these things have been

ABR is apathetic as both alignments. But argued that I should have to prove
HIS
statement. This is not how that works

Repetition that I have no case. He's said it so much he prob believes it now.

Then whined that the case on his slot revolved around SW/ABR.

None of these seem like town things that much.

Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 1847, BlackStar wrote:There's nobody I trust less than SMRP right now. If you convince me that pisskop is almost definitely scum too then I might change my vote. Actually, I'll just look through his ISO again

why, because I pushed your lynch?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”