GodOfWine
Goon
GodOfWine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by GodOfWine »

unvote, VOTE: Twomz

My suspicion of pdcakes was moderate at best and this recent garbage spewing from Twomz is complete scum nonsense in my opinion. As a general rule I have to attack anyone who has advocated a no lynch, and twomz in post 383 second to last paragraph openly admitted that he "would not mind" a no-lynch. No-Lynch is a free pass for scum and I have never seen it help any town.

Post 398 also upsets me. Why are you discussing how certain play detracts from the "fun" of the game and not from the gameplay? Who would you characterize as a "posting lurker"? Where are you going with all this garbage!?
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

ryan wrote:Para: Your last few posts do just look like trying to look busy and active. If pdcakes isn't scum and he isn't town, than what the heck is he?
Dear god ryan are you paying attention? I didn't say he wasn't town and i didn't say he wasn't scum. AND JUST TO BE CLEAR I also didn't say he WAS scum and I didn't say he WAS town.

So really I could've just said I have no opinion of pdcakes. And I'm not trying to do anything in my last few posts but reply to others. Unless you think I somehow planned to be questioned.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:00 am

Post by Gorgon »

I see nothing odd with Twomz's rhetoric. I agree with most of it. Lynching a lurker or someone who is useless to the town is certainly better than lynching an obviously protown player who seems to be doing his best, although it's not as good as lynching scum, obv. Come endgame, the town needs active players who are willing to make an effort out of finding scum. I fail to see what's hard to understand about this. His stance towards no lynch is based on the circumstances, as he has already explained. I almost agree with this, but I think there might still be a chance to come to a concensus over a lynch ... but lynching someone with only 3 - 4 votes is certainly not ideal.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:13 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

Gorgon wrote:I see nothing odd with Twomz's rhetoric. I agree with most of it. Lynching a lurker or someone who is useless to the town is certainly better than lynching an obviously protown player who seems to be doing his best, although it's not as good as lynching scum, obv. Come endgame, the town needs active players who are willing to make an effort out of finding scum. I fail to see what's hard to understand about this. His stance towards no lynch is based on the circumstances, as he has already explained. I almost agree with this, but I think there might still be a chance to come to a concensus over a lynch ... but lynching someone with only 3 - 4 votes is certainly not ideal.
Well could you actually take a stance, or be more clear? A little too much ambiguity in your statement for my taste. Do you or do you not think a No lynch is better than lynching a player who, at deadline, has a majority, but only half or less total needed? Also why do you feel that way(logic, please)? And you said you almost agree, so I assume some part you disagree with?
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:19 am

Post by Gorgon »

Paradoxombie wrote:Well could you actually take a stance, or be more clear? A little too much ambiguity in your statement for my taste. Do you or do you not think a No lynch is better than lynching a player who, at deadline, has a majority, but only half or less total needed? Also why do you feel that way(logic, please)? And you said you almost agree, so I assume some part you disagree with?
Well, it depends on the player and how scummy I personally find him to be. For instance, I'm starting to feel that although I am voting for you, I'm going to have some serious doubts about lynching you if more people won't get behind your lynch. I really don't think you're
that
scummy.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:47 am

Post by Twomz »

Paradoxombie wrote:
Gorgon wrote:I see nothing odd with Twomz's rhetoric. I agree with most of it. Lynching a lurker or someone who is useless to the town is certainly better than lynching an obviously protown player who seems to be doing his best, although it's not as good as lynching scum, obv. Come endgame, the town needs active players who are willing to make an effort out of finding scum. I fail to see what's hard to understand about this. His stance towards no lynch is based on the circumstances, as he has already explained. I almost agree with this, but I think there might still be a chance to come to a concensus over a lynch ... but lynching someone with only 3 - 4 votes is certainly not ideal.
Well could you actually take a stance, or be more clear? A little too much ambiguity in your statement for my taste. Do you or do you not think a No lynch is better than lynching a player who, at deadline, has a majority, but only half or less total needed? Also why do you feel that way(logic, please)? And you said you almost agree, so I assume some part you disagree with?
No one has a "majority." If someone had a majority I would not have even brought up no lynch and the day would be over. We are currently looking to lynch the person who has the most votes, under half of what a majority is. (majority is 1/2 of the town rounded up... just in case you were confused on the matter)
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:20 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Deadline is about 8 hours away.

I'll get an updated votecount done shortly
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:07 am

Post by Twomz »

Should be me and para tied with 3 votes each... Also, I am no longer going to unvote, because committing suicide is pointless and not good for the town >.<

For people who keep complaining about no lynch y'all sure tie up the votes a lot >.>
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:07 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Deadline is now about 7 hours away.

Twomz (3) - Paradoxombie, Curiouskarmadog, GodofWine
Paradoxombie (3) - Twomz, SirWario, Gorgon
pdcakes (2) - Kabenon007, Ryan
Gorgon (1) - Thin_Man

Not Voting -

Aimee
Simenon
pdcakes

AS I SAY AT DEADLINE IF THE VOTING IS TIED THERE WILL BE NO LYNCH. OTHERWISE THE PLAYER WITH THE MAJORITY DIES.
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:32 am

Post by Thin_Man »

vote Paradoxombie

I'm even more sure Twomz is town than I am bout pdcakes.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:02 am

Post by ryan »

Thin_Man wrote:
vote Paradoxombie

I'm even more sure Twomz is town than I am bout pdcakes.
So Para is scummier than pdcakes than?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:07 am

Post by Thin_Man »

Yes. I've been saying that for a while.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:08 am

Post by ryan »

Thin_Man wrote:Yes. I've been saying that for a while.
I was just confused why you would basically call Twonz a townie but also have a fallback with pdcakes. Seems like you are throwing names out there in hopes that you aren't looked upon as scummy for doing it.
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:15 am

Post by Thin_Man »

ryan wrote:
Thin_Man wrote:Yes. I've been saying that for a while.
I was just confused why you would basically call Twonz a townie but also have a fallback with pdcakes. Seems like you are throwing names out there in hopes that you aren't looked upon as scummy for doing it.
A fallback what?

I don't really get the point you're making, but I think both Pdcakes and Twomz are townies and para is scummyish. Does that answer your point?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:17 am

Post by ryan »

YES, you first said that Twomz was more town than pdcakes, that can read either way

a) Twomz is a townie, pdcakes is scummy

b) Twomz is doing more town behavior than pdcakes

I wanted you to clarify, thank you for doing so
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:26 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Very Interesting. Getting close to deadline now, votes are starting to change (as i thought).

Questions i would like answers to day 1.

thinman, who do you think (at this point) para’s scum buddy(ies) could be?
GOW, who do you think (at this point) twomz’s scum buddy(ies) could be?
twomz, what are your thoughts (at this point) on myself, god of wine, and thin man?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:27 am

Post by ryan »

Aimee: Didn't you rip on me for not contributing? We have less than 8 hours to deadline and you haven't had one meaningful post in a LONG time, maybe a little contribution?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:03 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

aimee is behind on all of her games (even the ones she is modding)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:29 am

Post by SirWario »

GOW, I thought you would only vote for pdcakes or ryan at deadline. You seemed pretty confident that pdcakes was scum and as soon as the wagon deteriorated, you hop on Twomz. Any more explanation?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:31 am

Post by theopor_COD »

4 hours 30 mins to go
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:31 am

Post by Thin_Man »

If, hypothetically, I was 100% sure at this point that Para was scum, I would likely totally write pdcakes off as scum. Gorgon would look a bit better. Kabenon slightly worse. Aimee would suggest nothing either way, possibly a very slight move to the scummy. CKD becomes slightly more suspicious. GoW slightly moreso too. SirWario would look better. I realise Ryan is voting pdcakes now, but my thoughts of him wont change much if para comes up scum. Aimee and GoW's moves are both exceptionally small ones though. If he turns up scum in the lynch, I'll be looking at either you or (more likely) Kabenon.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:33 am

Post by ryan »

I just have a bad feeling a "No Lynch" is going to cost us winning in the end. I'm considering switching to one of the leaders as deadline looms.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:37 am

Post by Aimee »

Sorry I'm here! I'm going to do a massive PBPA, starting now.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:37 am

Post by SirWario »

Ryan, would you prefer Para or Twomz?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:51 am

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:Out of the two leaders right now pdcakes to me is more likely scum.
Note to self - re-read later. I think this post could be important.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”