ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:45 am

Post by ryan »

TylerJ: I guess I disagree, in games I've played I don't normally see a lynch (especially of a claimed townie) before we get into double digit pages. I also haven't seen enough discussion from everyone to easily pinpoint me as a scum.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:11 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I don't normally see a lynch (especially of a claimed townie)

But WHY are you a claimed townie? That is the burning question. Your own statements say that you support claiming by power roles when they are in danger of being lynched. But you are apparently not a power role, and you were in no imminent danger of being lynched.

The fact that you keep bringing it up makes me think you are trying to convince us by repetition.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:15 am

Post by ryan »

Yeah but inadvertantly I did claim earlier (it was a weak claim) and I cant sit and lie and say "No I didn't" so whatever you want to call it, it's out there. I realize I wasn't under pressure at the time and call it a slip of words or whatever, I still did say it and I'm owning it.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:56 am

Post by thinktank »

Claiming townie has no weight what so ever and i ask that we ignore that as evidence to or not to lynch someone because it is in EVERYONE's best interest to claim townie and there's no way to prove it.

This has been a failry long day, almost 230 posts and we're still no closer to lynch cause two out of the 9 players are completely inactive and a couple others arent really active or voicing either. We need to get replacements ASAP so that we can get good information before we vote. I know ryan is a lynch-2 so please dont hammer until we get new players or the old players become active.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:57 am

Post by ryan »

I haven't done anything noteworthy to get hammered, anyone that would without presenting a solid case is scummy, period.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Vote Count Number Six (Five to lynch)FeRnAnDo (TylerJ)
MoS (ChocolateAttack, ryan)

ChocolateAttack (Mr.PiGG)
ryan (Mastermind of Sin, DeathSauce)

Mr.PiGG (setael)

Not voting: FeRnAnDo, thinktank

Sorry about not getting a VC sooner. >.<

FeRnAnDo has been prodded.

Please remember to unvote.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by TylerJ »

ryan wrote:Yeah but inadvertantly I did claim earlier (it was a weak claim) and I cant sit and lie and say "No I didn't" so whatever you want to call it, it's out there. I realize I wasn't under pressure at the time and call it a slip of words or whatever, I still did say it and I'm owning it.

Man! Everytime I've seen a post like that, people have turned out to be mafia. Slip of words... yeah, right... you intentionally did it.

I'm holding my vote back because of Death's request. But I cannot wait till the replacements come.

You are so dead!
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:38 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Vampyrusddg replaces Mr.PiGG.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by ryan »

TylerJ wrote:
ryan wrote:Yeah but inadvertantly I did claim earlier (it was a weak claim) and I cant sit and lie and say "No I didn't" so whatever you want to call it, it's out there. I realize I wasn't under pressure at the time and call it a slip of words or whatever, I still did say it and I'm owning it.

Man! Everytime I've seen a post like that, people have turned out to be mafia. Slip of words... yeah, right... you intentionally did it.

I'm holding my vote back because of Death's request. But I cannot wait till the replacements come.

You are so dead!
Nice threat, and when I turn up town I hope this post cooks your ass.
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:22 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

Greetings all, just a post to confirm my replace, I've had a quick re-read and will come back for a more thorough one later, a few things which stick out to me at the moment:

Ryan: He's turning the game into a back and forth shouting match with several players. You seem to be under the impression that anyone attacks you is scum, this is definitly not true as we only have 2 scum, you need to lay you personal involvement in the game aside and start analyzing rather than coming up with one line retorts to accusations and trying to deflect.

CA: I don't hold the same impression of CAs early play as my predecessor, it's almost always the subtle stuff from the random phase which helps, people who posture and stay under the radar rather people who stick out like sore thumbs need watching more a lot of the time.

unvote

to everyone else (especialy those highly suspicious of Ryan):

who would you guess were a scum pair at the moment? (i.e. who is Ryan's partner if we lynch him and he does come up scum?)
"So we're going to die then"
"Yes... Hang on a minute what's this?"
"Where"
"Only kidding, we're going to die after all..."
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:46 am

Post by Setael »

I'm thinking it's ryan and vampyrusddg. I'll keep my vote where it was for now. Oh, and thanks for replacing. Welcome!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:54 am

Post by ryan »

vampyrusddg: Explain to me how setting a trap (MoS) is pro town?
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:11 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

ryan wrote:vampyrusddg: Explain to me how setting a trap (MoS) is pro town?
this could work both ways, you could catch newbie scum with it, or newbie town, you an normaly tell the difference by putting some pressure on after they take the bait. It's always a risky tactic (because you draw a lot of agro to your self as well) but can be very effective. I definitly wouldn't say it's a scum tell, unless it was in a LYLO situation
"Where"
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:13 am

Post by ryan »

You misread what I said, I stated it was "Anti Town" Setting traps that can easily catch townies is NOT a pro town move.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:50 am

Post by thinktank »

It is true that scum tend to stay slightly under the raday than those who stick out however this isn't true most of the time and we cant use this logic whe deciding to lynch. We lynch based on evidence. An example of this would another game which i was in Game 454, i believe someone else refrenced to it. I understand that it is a newbie game but the mere fact that the scum was so visible to everyone was the reason i decided not to vote for that player and that player turned out to be scum.

As for predicting scum players, im going to hold of as Vampyrus is still new in this game, so more analysis is needed for me decide that. Also another player is to be replaced so at this point is not a viable option imo. We need to hear more from the new players to this game.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:04 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

ryan wrote:You misread what I said, I stated it was "Anti Town" Setting traps that can easily catch townies is NOT a pro town move.
you obviously choose to ignore my point that wether they are town falling into the trap or scum taking the bait is determined when pressure is put on them, and how they (and the other players) respnd to it. Most of the time when someone is leapt on in this manner your not just looking at the person in the spotlight, your looking at the discussion around it. More discussion is good for the town, even if the center of that source isn't definitly scum, you put someone up to L-2 in that situation it would take 2 scum to quick lynch revealing themselves in the process, if I got lynched to get 2 scum under fire I'd be happy with that situation
"Where"
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:05 am

Post by TylerJ »

hey vampy! Glad to see a new face. Got one more person talking. Ryan IF I am wrong about you being scum, so be it. If people want to kill me about being so adamant, that is fine. but when you have that rope around your neck every little thing about you is going to come into the light.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:06 am

Post by ryan »

And when you don't give somebody a chance to defend anything, you look like scum pushing a wagon
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:21 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

ryan wrote:And when you don't give somebody a chance to defend anything, you look like scum pushing a wagon
and it's when they stop trying to defend against nothing and start scumhunting again that they clear themselves, take a look at day 2 of mini 474 which has just finished to see a townie under pressure and coming out the other side okay, a bit of a different principle because it was all about a quick hammer on day one, and the main aggresor was scum (Muerrto) but Nelly came out the other side of it and we ended up lynching scum instead of him, based off what was happening around the argument
"Where"
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:27 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

vampyrusddg has me convinced.

Unvote, Vote: TylerJ

He's a bit overly aggressive here.
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:45 am

Post by TylerJ »

I'm a bit overly aggressive. I'm willing to be corrected. Above I wrote the following, "If people want to kill me about being so adamant, that is fine" Because I am almost 100% sure that you are scum.

However, if no one else thinks that is scummy, then I will wait and see and continue hunting. If I am the only one that thinks that you are scummy, my vote would do nothing but waste time. a stranded vote often leads to a no lynch.

As far as MoS'es statement, he is right I am overly aggressive, only because I believe I have found scum. If-I do realize this is WIFOM, but I am being honest-I was scum I would hesitate to be so aggressive, not saying I wouldn't, but I would really, really hesitate.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Tyler, there is only one vote on Ryan at the moment. Feel free to vote him if you really think he is scum. If you are town, I (as you) wouldn't stop voting him just because I (MoS) am voting you. That doesn't mean you shouldn't continue hunting among other people, though.
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:24 am

Post by TylerJ »

I thought he was -2? Thanks, for the correction.

Unvote, Vote: Ryan
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by ryan »

And once again, a vote on me with no evidence/case. Nicely done Tyler.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I already gave my case. Intuition isn't evidence, nor can it be. But my intuition is SCREAMING...so I will listen to it. Thanks for the complement otherwise. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”