SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:24 am

Post by SirWario »

Vote:Paradoxombie

Because I don't know what your avatar is.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by SirWario »

Well I never really got into the whole Rage Against the Machine scene.
So you are the next most suspicious person.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by SirWario »

Ok ,ChaosOmega, I see you have no taste in true artists. But we all have to agree that Loverboy is the only real band with countless classics.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by SirWario »

With 7 to lynch, theres no real reason to fear puting me at 3 votes, SPAG. Are you just afraid that you're drawing too much suspicion by joining the little bandwagon?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:38 pm

Post by SirWario »

SPAG, you're very eager to please. When you're even pressured slightly, you decide to change your vote. Seems somewhat suspicious to me.

Unvote,Vote:SPAG
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:46 am

Post by SirWario »

Pulsewidth, by justifying Ojpower by using other games, aren't you going against what you were using to attack discordian algorithm earlier. Seems like a complete 180.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by SirWario »

ojpower wrote:
unvote, vote SPAG

I don't think theres anything he can say to justify this hammer. oj gave absolutely zero evidence to backup his vote.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by SirWario »

By asking for a replacement, we're letting ojpower get off the hook with the hammer. His replacement won't be able to explain the reason for it, so everyone will either lynch him for it anyway or just let it go. We seriously need oj, himself, to give his reasons for placing the final vote on SPAG. If he doesn't then he's getting my vote too.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:17 am

Post by SirWario »

I'm gonna have to side with Pulse on this argument. I really don't like polter's agressive play at the moment. Polter claims to have inside info on Disco, suggesting he has a power role. Perhaps thats why he defending her, but its completely unnecessary at the moment. Disco has barely any pressure on her, so why do you vehemently defend her? I also don't like how you think Disco deserves no blame for the SPAG lynch. She was a major advocate of it. You are way too hasty to defend her.
FOS:Polter

Now another things that bothers me. Discordian claims for no reason whatsoever, then she defends Polter by voting for Pulsewidth, who's in a heated debate with Polter. They seemed to have grown quite fond of each other. Her perturbing claim, plus her little thing with Polter grant her a
FOS: Discordian
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:50 am

Post by SirWario »

[quote="JDodge"]
Vote Count:

SPAG - 4 (discordian algorithm, SirWario, IH, deadscilent)
discordian algorithm - 4 (Zindaras, pulsewidth, SPAG, Paradoxombie)
deadscilent - 2 (Polter, KaleiÐoscøpe)
Sir Wario - 1 (ChaosOmega)
ChaosOmega - 1 (ojpower)

Not voting (0): No one

7 to lynch.

Sir Wario has informed me that he will be away from Thursday-Sunday.
[/quote]

Polter, I went away for three days and when I came back SPAG was already lynched.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:50 am

Post by SirWario »

Sorry about that huge font in the last post.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:53 am

Post by SirWario »

Oh, and another thing. You didn't seem to say much day 1 either, Polter
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:01 pm

Post by SirWario »

No, I'm not hasty. I'm stating my argument before things escalate and another person gets lynched due to terrible judgement.
And, I didn't "claim" any roles. I didn't "claim any inside info. I "claimed" the possibility of a role. Don't mix my words

Discordian was not going to be lynched anytime soon. She had two FOS's on her. I admit, I did phrase my sentiments pretty poorly. I meant to say that you hinted at having a power role, not claimed.
Had I known she was going to do that, I wouldn't have even bothered. Then again, how the hell can someone who is supposedly scum make such a terrible move?

This is just WIFOM.
Unvote. That whole first day was just useless accusations...
I'm hoping that mine won't have to be useless.

Why unvote here if you were so convinced Pulse is scum. You're explanation was extremely vague. Seems like you're just trying to appease Disco.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by SirWario »

Why try to appease anyone. Stick behind your own suspicions.

Vote:Polter

On a side note, Ojpower i'm still extremely suspicious to me. I'm curious to how he pleas about the hammer. But i'm starting to think that explanation will never come, and we'll be forced to overlook such a horrid move.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:17 am

Post by SirWario »

There are a few prods necessary, but I think JDodge is away. He hasn't posted in any of the games i'm in with him in awhile.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:09 am

Post by SirWario »

oj, how about explaining that hammer vote on SPAG?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:59 am

Post by SirWario »

ojpower wrote:I hammered SPAG because I thought he was a distraction. Also, I blatantly don't like the way you asked that.

Why would you hammer him for being a "distraction". Could you elaborate on that?

I don't care if you don't like how asked you. That was the prime question everyone had on you since the start of the day and you simply ignored it. Someone who makes the final lynching vote should have some legitimate reason for it. You said nothing. Why didn't you just say that he was a distraction when you made the vote or anything for that matter.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by SirWario »

I agree with IH.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:57 am

Post by SirWario »

Well in both scenarios of Deathsauce and Discordian, Polter is one of the scumbuddies. I think we should lynch Polter today and then decide tomorrow with more information, if we should lynch Discordian or Deathsauce.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by SirWario »

I was just saying that in your argument, you have both Polter and Discordian together. While in Disco's argument, he has you and Polter as scumbuddies. Either way Polter is seen as scum and I was already for a Polter lynch anyway.

I wasn't postive that all of the scum would be in that group(Disco, Polter, OjPower/Deathsauce). I thought at least one of them was scum. But I can definitely see a Disco/Polter pairing. I just thought it could be a little too conspicuous.

My only qualm with OJ was his hammer and his horrid defense of it. He could just be a bad player, but it might be too scummy to look past. I didn't really see any connection between OJ and anyone else really yet though.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:01 am

Post by SirWario »

Why would you FOS paradox when he's already dead. Haven't been paying closing enough attention, have we? :roll:
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:16 am

Post by SirWario »

Right now we need imput from you, not worthless votes
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by SirWario »

Good post, Zindy.

Right now I feel that Polter should have a chance to claim before he is lynched. Hopefully, the deadline can be pushed back in light of Polter's absence.

I really don't like Roach's obstinate refusal to give us some analysis. Seems like he's just trying to survive the day. This, coupled with deadscilent's lurking, only increases my suspicions of Roach.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:19 am

Post by SirWario »

Ok now we have a little more time. I'm eager to hear that "imput" from Roach now with the extention. He can no longer give the excuse to wait until day 3.

All we have to wait for now is Polter's defense.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:13 am

Post by SirWario »

You have 3 days now to do a re-read. So no rush at the moment.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by SirWario »

Hopefully, Polter will return before deadline. He was really lucky that we pushed back the deadline for him. Now, he might just walk right on to day 3 unscathed with a Deathsauce lynch.

Did anyone else notice that Disco's gone awfully quiet ever since suspicion shifted to Polter and Deathsauce? Seems like her haphazard claim is just a distant memory now. She might be away, but we deserve some notice.

With the deadline tomorrow, Roach better give us something soon.

There are others not contributing right now as well. We could use a little more participation before the day ends.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:21 am

Post by SirWario »

At least the scum got the SK.

I wonder how IH didn't get any nightkills off. Perhaps Paradox protection(can he even perform his night ability if he's killed) or roleblocker.

We better get something from Polter and Roach soon.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:40 am

Post by SirWario »

I'm rather suspiscious of one of his first posts, on day 1:

SW wrote:
Well I never really got into the whole Rage Against the Machine scene.
So you are the next most suspicious person.

While he is pretty much 'joking', it seems an odd thing to do, as if he's consciously trying to find someone guilty when there obviously aren't any tells there.

This is blatant joking. Come on, it's the first freaking page!
SW wrote:
SPAG, you're very eager to please. When you're even pressured slightly, you decide to change your vote. Seems somewhat suspicious to me.

Unvote,Vote:SPAG

One of his more valid tells, but it seemed so obvious at the time to everyone. This is about halfway past page 1, and I just get the feeling his vote was a little too opportunistic for some reason

I was attempting to apply pressure to SPAG to get us out of the random voting phase. I called him out on his vote-hopping and he never explained it sufficiently enough.
And, surprisingly enough, that's all I have; not because there was nothing wrong with all further posts, but there weren't actually any further posts in pages 1.5-5. I'll keep a note of how long he lurks when I do the further pages.

Xdaamno, Polter brought up the same point(which is ironic because he was lurking). I pm'd Jdodge that I would be away for 3 days and he posted it. At least I informed everyone that I wouldn't be able to post. On my return, SPAG was already dead.
He and SW seem to ignore each other's posts and bandwagons, though this is circumstantial (It's a point, anyway).

I have seen alot more suspicious activity from other players. Like Polter(you), Deathsauce, and Disco so far. Remember, I only have one vote at a time. He is actively lurking, though. His posts are concise to avoid slip-ips.
SirWario, I must ask, why are you pushing me to talk? I'll talk whenever I'm able to.

Roach, you didn't post anything on Day 2. With the deadline, we could have used your analysis to make a better lynch. You haven't given us your top suspects or any analysis at all. When you repace in, you should give us some imput like Xdaamno's trying to do right now. You seemed like you just wanted to make it to day 3. You had ample time to give us something.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:00 am

Post by SirWario »

Roach, are you trying to say that you haven't finished reading and you don't plan to? You're just gonna wait how to see how day 3 plays out and decide from that? If you haven't re-read, I strongly advise you to do so very soon.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:45 am

Post by SirWario »

Thank you, Chaos. Roach is making it look like its absurd to want some participation. Xdaamno's been here for like a day and he already has contributed more than you.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:25 am

Post by SirWario »

I meant lurking in the begining of the game, not during day 2.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by SirWario »

What the hell is vote-milling?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:09 am

Post by SirWario »

Oh, ok, but I don't think that fits me. I wanted more discussion and I thought some analysis from you might expedite it.

Your [expletive deleted] analysis is quite vague though. You basically say me and Zindaras could be scum or town. A few you say not enough info. Finally chaos as obvious scum, but no explanation. If he's definite scum, why not vote him now?

Does anyone have any theories on why IH didn't get off any nightkills?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:19 am

Post by SirWario »

I'm sorry if I've forced you to elaborate. But it's really not fair for us to give you a free pass simply because you haven't finished reading. If you can't keep up, then maybe you should ask for a replacement.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:37 am

Post by SirWario »

Mod
, can we get some prods on Discordian and Pulsewidth?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by SirWario »

Alright the game has begun to move at the same rate as a snail. I just did a re-read and here are my thoughts on some players. Maybe it'll get things moving.

Zindaras-Most of his posts give off a pro-town aura. One thing, that sticks out in my mind is the deathsauce lynch. He attacked the lurkers and placed votes on them, taking them off deathsauce. This would create the appearance of him not being one of the lynchers on a re-read, when in fact he was one of the major advocates of it.

Deadscilent/Roach- Deadscilent lurked the entire time she was in the game. Roach now has yet to give us much. His first analysis was basically pointless. But we await his new analysis that could put him in a better light.

Kaleidoscope- He's been giving us posts that are straight to point, leaving little room for scrutiny. I don't really have anything to call him out on due to lack of quantity.

Pulsewidth- I'm kinda neutral on him. His reasons for his L-1 vote on SPAG weren't great. SPAG really wasn't trying to build a case against Scope, he was just pointing out something. He vote- hopped slightly going from Deadscilent to Disco to SPAG.

Xdaamno/Polter-I've kinda grown less supicious of him upon re-read. He called Pulsewidth out on that SPAG which I kind of agree upon. But his egregious defense of Disco was bizarre. Keep in mind, he wasn't involved in either town lynch, though this could be due to inactivity. Xdaamno's analysis so far was inadequate, but he has yet to finish his reading.

ChaosOmega- I'm sort of neutral on him as well. I haven't seen anything too supicious from him yet. Sometimes though, I just get the vibe that he's only following the crowd.

Discordian Algorithm- Now she was the major player in the SPAG lynch. She was very vocal about wanting him lynched. On day 2 we get that untimely role claim. I agree with Deathsauce's prior analysis. Disco thought SPAG claimed to have a teamate so she claimed a role with a teamate to try put herself in the clear. She says she's not a mason. I'm wondering then what she is? As soon as Deathsauce comes under fire, Disco goes quiet, completely opposite of her strong, vocal first day persona.
Vote:Discordian Algorithm

There's a slight possibilty that Xdaamno/Polter is her teamate. Maybe he defended her because he also is a role who has a teamate and he figured now that Disco claimed that it was her.

I'm leaning more towards lying scum. If not theres a possibilty that she could be a mason traitor and when Zindaras proposed it, she simply thought it would be best to deny being mason.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:54 am

Post by SirWario »

Well in your first analysis, you said that you had not read the last two pages and you only used the first 5 pages.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:41 am

Post by SirWario »

So... you didn't see anything too supicious towards the second half of the game?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:50 am

Post by SirWario »

Well I'm suprised you didn't have anything to say about Disco's claim, Oj's hammer, or anything else from after the first 5 pages.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:49 am

Post by SirWario »

You can look back. I did comment on them. Anyway, this argument is futile.

No theres nothing really I think you should have picked up.
Since it's rather hard for a replacement to grasp the timing and priority of arguments if you aren't actually in them, IMO, is there anything I need to respond it?

Xdaamno, I should have addressed this. Why do you think that Polter defended Discordian early on day 2?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:32 am

Post by SirWario »

If you can't even give a theory to your predecessor's actions, then maybe you shouldn't ask if there's anything you need to respond to.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:24 am

Post by SirWario »

Well Roach promised 3 days
tops
to give us anything. Its been a week, and the only thing he has done is answer his prod. I'm think he should ask for replacement if he can't find the time to post anything. Its not fair to us who want to get somewhere.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by SirWario »

To all games:

Due to extending circumstances, I will be unable to post in all of my games from saturday until tuesday evening. I promise to catch up promptly upon my return and post something substantial.

I won't be here for deadline, but I think I've done all I can to get this game moving again. Choose well.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:46 am

Post by SirWario »

Ok, we could use a little more participation from some of you guys like Roach, Kscope, and Pulsewidth. I can't really get a read due to lack of quantity.

Right now, I'm leaning towards Zindaras as scum, though it is all evidence I have is circumstantial. I have nothing in the way of supicious activity from the game. But I can't grasp how Zindaras is still alive. He's the most experienced in the game, yet the scum continue to leave him alone, despite him receiving absolutely no suspicion for basically the entire game. I would think the scum would want to take him out quickly due to his experience level and lack of any evidence against him. Though this argument boils down to wifom, it can still warrant a
FOS:Zindaras
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:37 am

Post by SirWario »

Well I missed the deadline due to a funeral, FYI.

Also, its easy for you to blame us for the disco lynch when you weren't involved at all.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 am

Post by SirWario »

^ sarcasm,correct?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:36 am

Post by SirWario »

Zindy, I would take it more as a compliment. I really don't have much to work with at the moment so I may be reaching.

I wasn't sure if the massclaim was a joke or not. A few games where I saw massclaims, the person who proposed it got highly admonished.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:24 am

Post by SirWario »

Can someone lay out why a massclaim would be useful at this point? I'm not sure how it would help.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:19 am

Post by SirWario »

Ok I'm all for the massclaim, now.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:28 am

Post by SirWario »

I don't like claimmaker. I would go for picking, scumminess, or random. I'd prefer picking though.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:20 am

Post by SirWario »

Hey Zindaras, were you away during the dealine or something? I'm suprised you didn't get a vote in.

Roach really irks me how he popped in to say he hates lurking, but doesn't vote or give anything.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:47 am

Post by SirWario »

Thats fine.

So I think we should strive to reach a consensus about the massclaim.

I vote for picking claim.(I think we should all choose in this fasion to keep things organized) Whatever is the majority, I'm willing.

Picking-1
scumminess-0
random-0
claimmaker-0
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:54 am

Post by SirWario »

I thought you said you prefer scumminess. I don't recall you saying picking.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:16 am

Post by SirWario »

Ok, thats

picking-1
scumminess-1
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by SirWario »

Alright,

picking-2
scuminess-1
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:48 am

Post by SirWario »

Ok, its picking then. Now we just have to choose someone to go first. I want pulsewidth to go.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:42 am

Post by SirWario »

We'll vote just like for the massclaim.

Pulse-1
Kscope-1
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:39 am

Post by SirWario »

Mod
, can you just replace Roach?

count: Pulse:2
Kscope:1
Roach:1
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:37 am

Post by SirWario »

Well its tied between Kscope, Pulse, and Oman/Roach. I really don't mind if you go first Oman, since Roach would have been my second option.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:15 am

Post by SirWario »

Pulse voted kscope. Me and kscope voted pulse. It was a three-way tie ,but I don't care if you go first.

Pulse:2 (SirWario, kscope)
Oman:2 (Zindaras, Oman)
Kscope:2 (Shanba,pulse)
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by SirWario »

Ok, here I go

I'm Fernado Alonso, Roleblocker

I chose to roleblock, in this order, Pulse, Polter/Xdaamno/Shanba, and Oman/Roach

Thats why I was curious about IH not getting any NKs off because I never chose to roleblock him.

I choose
Pulse
to go next
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:34 am

Post by SirWario »

Why would Xdaamno say he's happy with a disco lynch over a no lynch then in post 367 if he knew he was innocent? Its an easy fake claim to make because Polter was defending Disco. I'm still not sure on this one though.

I'm growing more suspicious of Pulse with that scenario proposed by Zindaras. That would explain the one kill. Can power roles stil get off their night abilities if they're are killed at night? It can help decide if Para perhaps got off a protection on night 1 and why IH didn't get a nightkill on night 2. If they can't, then I can definitely see Pulsewidth as scum.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by SirWario »

Shanba wrote:
SirWario wrote:Why would Xdaamno say he's happy with a disco lynch over a no lynch then in post 367 if he knew he was innocent? Its an easy fake claim to make because Polter was defending Disco. I'm still not sure on this one though.
Godfather is a possibility. If you look at Xdaamno's wording, it's hard to imagin anyone saying that unless they believed the person to be innocent, especially given the timing. I mean, noone was likely to unvote DA at the time.
I'm growing more suspicious of Pulse with that scenario proposed by Zindaras. That would explain the one kill. Can power roles stil get off their night abilities if they're are killed at night? It can help decide if Para perhaps got off a protection on night 1 and why IH didn't get a nightkill on night 2. If they can't, then I can definitely see Pulsewidth as scum.

Oh, forgot about godfather possibilty. Why'd you post your 2nd quote with no response or anything?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:26 am

Post by SirWario »

No, I don't have a teammate.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:38 am

Post by SirWario »

I really don't care about the teamate thing(since I know I don't have one). I don't see why I would fake a name claim. Wouldn't I just change my role instead of changing my driver's name as well? Right now I'm looking at a Pulse and Zindaras pairing. Little less sure about Zindy though.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by SirWario »

I don't doubt that they are partners in real life. The game doesn't have to be 100% accurate to the theme though.

Did Pulse claim to have a partner earlier in the game and I missed it? If he did, did he say that Para was his partner?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:33 am

Post by SirWario »

Vote: Pulsewidth

Either Zindaras or Shanba is his partner.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:53 am

Post by SirWario »

Well a major reason for my vote on Pulse is my first roleblock choice. There was only one kill with SK and scum. I blocked Pulse and only one kill turns up. The most plausible option was that I blocked the scum and IH killed Paradox.

My only qualm with Shanba is the contradiction in our role claims. I highly doubt he would get blocked for two nights in a row. The Disco investigation is a very easily fabricated choice.

Zindaras has had no suspicion on him the entire game and it baffles me how he is still alive. I don't see why scum would leave a clearly innocent veteran alive?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:20 am

Post by SirWario »

Ok, I'm still not sure on you Zindaras. I would prefer to lynch Pulse today, anway. I'll wait and see about you.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:17 am

Post by SirWario »

pulsewidth wrote:
SirWario wrote: Well a major reason for my vote on Pulse is my first roleblock choice. There was only one kill with SK and scum. I blocked Pulse and only one kill turns up. The most plausible option was that I blocked the scum and IH killed Paradox.
Or, you know, you could be lying about your roleblocker status. Even if by some chance you are a roleblocker, I fail to see what makes you so sure that I'm scum as you've offered very little evidence to substantiate your vote. In fact, I notice that you never really went after me until after post 376 in which I FoS'ed both you and KScope. Really, until I see some actual sensible reasons for you voting me, I'm just going to assume your vote is OMGUS, which is really poor voting at this point in the game.

I know I'm not lying. I gave my reasons. It has to do with my night one block and only one kill. Its a perfectly plausible case on you.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:45 am

Post by SirWario »

pulsewidth wrote:
SirWario wrote: I know I'm not lying. I gave my reasons. It has to do with my night one block and only one kill. Its a perfectly plausible case on you.
Assuming you've told the truth about your role or your blocks (I still haven't ruled out the possibility that you are mafia-aligned roleblocker), then there is one explanation you haven't considered. KScope claimed to be a bulletproof townie. Now, I'm not too sure what that protects him from, but it's possible it protected him from a N1 SK kill. Other than that, the only reasonable explanation that I can see is that you actually blocked IH the first night, and that you are a mafia-aligned roleblocker.
KScope wrote: With that being said, I think my vote is set to stone for today.

Vote: Pulsewidth
Gotta love votes with no explanation.

Looking back over the roles, I really don't see how the Mod would give the town so many power roles if there really is only two mafia. I don't think we can honestly expect the town to have a cop, a doc, a bulletproof townie, AND a roleblocker. That's just ridiculously unbalanced. Which leads me to believe that SW, KScope or Shanba are one/both of the remaining scum. Looking at the Shanba/SW roleblock explanations, I'm thinking SW is a roleblocker as he claims, just not on the town's side.

Vote: SirWario

That kscope theory is a possibility. As a roleblocker, I don't know why I'd choose the same person two nights in a row. I think they're could also be a mafia role blocker. I blocked shanba night 2 and the mafia blocked him night 3. That would balance out the two person scum with one having a roleblock ability.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:36 am

Post by SirWario »

Ok, I'm positive both scum are voting me right now. I'm pretty set as Pulse as one of the scum. I think the other is Oman. If you're town and on the wagon, then please rethink your vote. If I'm killed, then we lose.

I'm sure that Zindaras is town. He could have hammered and won already. I can only await his big post.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by SirWario »

^QFT
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:02 am

Post by SirWario »

Could the town even have won on day 4 with three scum and three townies?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:30 am

Post by SirWario »

Oh, I missed that. Dammit

So the too townie theory isn't always wrong. I knew you were to good to be left alive Zindaras.

I never suspected Kscope either.

Good job, scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”